Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Alex Belmont...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Belmont

Alex Belmont

Alex Belmont... Empty
PostSubject: Alex Belmont...   Alex Belmont... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Name: Alex Belmont
Nickname: Star
Species: Highlander
Height: 5’11
Weight: 123
Hair type: Long blond
Eye color: Brown
Skin tone: Fair

Affiliation (order, neutral, chaos): Neutral
Powers: None
Strengths: Natural
Weakness: Head being removed
Alliance Type (Holy, Good, Evil, Corrupt): Good
Friends: all dead
Enemies: most are dead
Special Quirks: none

History of Character: I was born in darkness and like all things I roam the world alone searching for my lost faith and hope in mankind. But I fear that I will not find it for man has grown corrupt and twisted in the ways of lust and greed. Tis no wonder the Gods/Goddess have created us the highlander to see if we can teach the mortal how to better understand what is given to them. Yet year after year I find my faith as been tested and I have fallen from there grace and glories light. I hope to one day find who I am again and why I was made this way for it was no accident to why it happened to me. I remember the day of my death how brutal and painful it really was it was like no other feeling in the world being placed on a rank to be tormented for weeks on end. Your mind tends to slip into madness before death comes to take you form it. That is what I thought when I finely died but no to my dismay I was awoken again with a kind elder man who has clothed me and feed me from what I could gather. I stayed with him from that day forward learning what I am a Highlander and that no mortal man could be our equal. I did not know the things that were ahead of me then but I understand them now thanks to him.

Way you rp: Free style

Keyword: Divine
Back to top Go down

Alex Belmont...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Character Creation :: Approved Profiles :: Humaniod Profiles-
Jump to: