Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Traveling assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Lex sat upon a mossy boulder, overlooking the Gold River down below in the canyon. His shadow cloak rested upon his shoulders loosely, for the sun was just starting to set, casting a golden white hue over the mountains. This was why the river was named so, and not for the myth that the bedrock was pure gold. He had been travelling for over a thousand years now, getting closer and closer to his old home. The knowledge was painful, but he knew he wouldn't be the man he was unless the tragedy happened. Sure, he had the power to go back and erase what had happened to his family and kingdom, but all the things he had done since would vanish into the shadows. He was happy being strong, powerful, and alone.

The trail below was rather busy for the winter time traveling. A large caravan of carnival and circus performers seemed to be in the middle of the pack, their wagons almost too big for the very road itself. This amused him so much. So many had fallen to their own deaths, including himself, for taking the road for granted. But, he had to admit, the people did have a will of their own.

"What do you think, Malic? Should we offer our help, or destroy them all?" mused Lex.

The quicksilver iron-nickel sword that was leaning against a small round boulder shone brightly in the setting sun. Though it looked harmless just leaning against the stone, in truth the demon possessed sword was anything but. "I say slaughter them all, but you know I'd say that Lex. Do what you want. You always do."

Lex turned to the sword, a bit surprised. "And here I thought I was the depressed one. Why so glum?"

Malic didn't respond. Lex just shook his head, watching the troop below. He always did like the circus. Skill without magic, just like he was taught when he was trained to be an assassin. Of course, he was looking at the people, particularly the women. He was hungry, and unlike Malic's usual thirst, it wasn't for blood.
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Sitting in a hot corner of the caravan, Remilia dipped her hands into an urn, scooping out a bit of water to sip. The wood-framed wagon was jam packed with roustabouts and more high-quality performers, though the single cart was followed by a couple others, mimicking a train nearly. Her face had turned pink from the heat, and so she felt the need to escape it. Slipping her thin fabric shoes on, she crawled over the group of people and found one of the side openings to the cart, propping one foot up on the frame and her hands holding the top of it.

Snaking her way out, she pushed her body up nimbly, climbing to the roof and sitting, legs crossed, eyes closing as she took a moment to enjoy the cool forest air. Her jagged locks of hair blew harshly in the wind, causing her eyes to squint slightly for a moment before she moved it out of the way.

Taking out her pan flute, she rested her lips upon one of the holes and had begun to play a rather upbeat melody, one that all of the performers apparently knew, as they had all begun to chime in and sing merrily and drunkenly. Music and booze to wash the time away, that was about all there was for the in-between time of performing, though Remmy hadn't had her drink for the night just yet.

Putting her flute away once more, she leaned over the edge of the fast cart, thrusting her head into the small frame. "Whose any extra ale or spirit for the music maker?" she asked with a grin on her face. A roustabout pried a bottle of spirit from a much too drunken performer and thrust it into the pixie-girl's hand, her face disappearing from the frame after receiving all she cared to have.

Though they were merry people and much like a family, she still enjoyed to be alone most of the time and to keep to herself. Removing the cork, she tilted her head back and took a swig, her throat burning slightly from the home-made concoction. But as the carts went by, she caught sight of two curious figures a bit far from herself, and her merry grin faded.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Lex's eagle sight spotted the next wave of wagons. One in particular caught his eye. Though he couldn't hear it, he was a young looking female playing a flute up onto of one of the wagons. He smirked slightly, checking out her body. Though there wasn't much there in the way of curves, she did have a nice face and total body frame. She wasn't human, that was for sure, but that never stopped him before. After a few miles she finally put her flute away and ducked herself over the edge, only to return with a jub of something. More then likely alcohol, as the caravans were notorious for them.

He continued to watch her as they got closer and only smiled when she finally saw him high up above the road. He slowly stood, holding his arm out. The resting sword of Malic slowly rose up from the ground and returned to him. He jumped down behind the boulder, as if hiding himself. He wasn't, for he had already been spotted.

"Time to hide, little brother," mused Lex, placing the sword within the folds of his shadow cloak. "Be good."

"Never," spoke Malic lazily before being placed within the shadow holding area of the cloak Lex wore all the time.

He walked out from the shadow of the boulder and stood, leaning against it lightly. The girl was rather intriguing, and for some reason, she seemed familiar. There was something about her that caught his eye the closer she got to his spot. He nodded to her slightly as the wagon passed by, grinning as thoughts of playing with her passed through his mind. He waited until the second wagon passed by before stepping onto the road. The driver from the third wagon, an Imp of some kind, barked out at him for startling his pack animals. Lex ignored him, his focus upon the girl.

"I wonder how flexible she really is," he asked himself darkly, unable to surpress the grin upon his face. "I've never had a female from the circus before. This should be fun." He cracked his neck and back loudly, scaring the animals behind him again, causing the Imp to bark profanities in it's native tongue at him. Lex just continued to ignore him, his gaze upon the girl.
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 pm

As her eyes met with one of the males, a cold shiver ran up her spine, as she could see in his distant eyes that something was bound to happen. She kept her eyes on him, figuring it would be a dangerous move to change her glance. Both of the creatures looked rather devilish, as if they waited in the spot they stood at to hunt for creatures to hurt, though obviously such was not the case.

And if the need were to arise, she knew she could defend herself, or perhaps escape to the forest, which she knew very well. Hand clenching the neck of the bottle of spirit, she downed the last swig it held, knowing she'd need it.

A tortured voice sounded in her head, whispering into her ear. "You know that I can take care of the creature. Switch, child, feel the hatred inside you rise, bring me forth, for the sake of the performers." She shook her head, as if trying to shake Alexis from her mind. No, she didn't feel that she would need to switch or to spill a drop of blood. Though if it were a necessity, she should be able to get the job done.

The performers and roustabouts in the wagon below her fell silent, as they were trying to hear what was happening outside, curious as to why the animals in the third cart were becoming a bit rowdy and noisy. Hearing the man's cackles, she knew she aught to hide. Standing to her feet, cheeks flushed with alcohol, Remilia began to run across the cart, jumping to the second one, rolling forward as she landed to prevent any pressure to her legs. Walking to the edge, she brought her body down and pushed herself into the cart.

The second caravan was devoid of people, holding props, clothing, ropes, knives, and other various instruments. Feeling that it was a proper place to hide, she crawled to a corner of it and hid behind a few barrels, bringing her legs close and tight in to her body, and she adjusted her leotard and spandex a bit. Closing her eyes, she listened for any curious sounds with her Elven ears.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 pm

She moved so eligantly, so smooth and fluidic. Oh yes, this girl was going to be some fun. Too long had he gone after easy targets to satisfy his lust. It was his own fault, truth be told. Having died by a jealous husband of some noble woman over sixty years ago made him so that this life line would make him want easy prey. But that had gotten old fast. Whores, depressed women, widows, chidlren....all too easy for him. He needed powerful women to satisfy him now. And a girl that could move like she had just done, that was what he wanted.

Ignoring the Imp, Lex jumped atop the wagon before him, landing as if he weighed nothing. He turned back to the surprised Imp and held out his hand. Suddenly a flash of lightning struck the Imp, knocking him unconscience. No one swore at him and didn't pay the price for it. He chuickled, watching the next driver quickly scramble for the reigns. At least he was smart enough not to say anything to him.

He followed the girls life force, amazed at her energy. She wasn't a full blood. This was going to be fun indeed. Most mixed bloods reacted either shyly or violently. He liked both. He jumped over to the next caravan and slipped inside the wagon silently. He blended in with the shadows inside, thanks to his cloak. He could hear her soft breathing, feel and taste her fear. How would he want to play this game? She already ran from him, believing and guessing right about him being a predator. But would he be smooth, or would he be aggressive?

"Excuse me, miss," he spoke softly, summoning her flute from her person to his hand, "I think you dropped this outside."

And so his hunt began.
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Head cradled between her knees and arms wrapped around her legs, her elegant body sat there quivering in fear. Her breaths were heavy, and her heart was pounding so hard that it would nearly escape her chest. Paralyzed by fear, she only could hear a sharp ringing in her ears, and hear her blood rushing.

"You are such a child. I can easily shed the creature's blood and save your hide. Change to me, I will be your hero and savior."

Gripping her hair tightly, she pounded her head against her knees, trembling violently. I won't do it... at least not yet, she thought to herself, to Alexis. Remilia took a deep breath, and as she felt the presence of a creature within the wagon, she held her wind.

Hearing the voice and seeing that her flute had been taken from her, she peeked from around the barrels, her pale face and blue eyes searching for the being. Seeing that her flute was being held out to her, her mind reverted to a bit of a childish manner, and she crawled to the hand, grabbing the flute and taking it, slipping it into the holder around her waist.

She looked up at the creature, sitting on her heels. "What are you? Or... w-who are you? You know there is a creature outside, Sir it's not safe to be around here currently. And so you really should leave right n-...."

And at that moment, she realized that whatever had handed her the flute back must be the thing that was chasing after her. Jumping to her feet, she took several steps back. "What do you want from me? Did somebody send you to kill me?" And one of her eyes, only her left, turned a sharp white color.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:45 pm

He smiled when she took the flute back. She really was a frightened thing. She hadn't realized that he was the one chasing after her. He hadn't felt fear like this in a long time. It tasted rather nice. But as it dawned upon her about him, fear was quickly replaced by anger and a hint of rage.

He shook his head, smiling politely, "No, I wasn't sent here to kill you. I could have done that up on the rocks when I first saw you. No, I just wanted to meet you. You seem like an interesting creature."

He sat down, to try to appear less threatening. Chasing her into a corner was fun, but he wanted to make his prey seem a little more relaxed. It was always better that way. 'Come on, she's right here, no one is around. Have your way with her, let me drink her soul, and let us be on our way,' spoke the demonic voice of Malic. Lex shook his head, ignoring the voice there.

"I didn't mean to frighten you so much. I just wanted to say hello, and to see if you wanted a new friend?" He watched her closely, noticing her eye changing. Maybe, being part elvish, she had natural powers. Though they were on Greater, and his rivals were upon Lesser, he still had a hard time trusting elves. They had been the ones able to kill him the most, after all. It was rather frustrating. But she wasn't full blooded, and she was mainly scared of her. He just sat there, smiling at her. If she attacked, he was ready. And if you calmed down...
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 pm

As he said that he could have killed her when he initially saw her, her face had turned even more pale than it already had been. Interesting creature. She wondered slightly, to herself, what might seem so interesting about herself. Feeling that he was a lesser threat as his guard was down, she decided to let hers down too, and she sat down Indian-style.

Legs crossed, she kept her hands between her legs, her knees bouncing as her muscles moved for warmth, though the alcohol from just a few moments ago provided her with a bit. And as she had begun to relax once more and let the paranoia slip her mind, her white eye had turned back to it's swirls of green, blue, and gray.

It unfortunately was true, he could have killed her by now. But he hadn't- and so he mustn't be too much of a threat, she thought to herself. She looked down at her feet, not particularly wanting to look into the man's eyes. There was something about looking into people's eyes that she rather disliked, unless she were Alexis, because they could see that she was afraid and they would know of her to be weak.

"A new friend," she mirrored. "Well, if it is friendship that you want then tell me about yourself, creature. What are you, and what are your real intentions, if they are merely friendship?" She shook her head. "No... perhaps I am much to paranoid. Forgive me, creature..."

And her voice was much softer than it was minutes ago when she nearly had become hostile. The majority of her defenses were down, though she wasn't certain if she would want to make a new friend. Remilia tended to prefer her distance from others, or as much as she would be able to keep. Through the past times that she had lost others, her mind had a slight need to be far from people, but maybe it would be time to open herself to others.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Lex leaned back, resting himself against the very air as if it were made solid. He watched her, amazed at how innocent she appeared to be. Her defenses were down, more so then his own. And he still had a weapon, or maybe she didn't see him have it? How could someone be so relaxed around someone that was obviously a threat? Was it cause he was so relaxed? Usually others put their guards up even more around him when he relaxed. She did look so child like, but she wasn't. Oh no, he saw it in the brief moment, when her eye changed. There was something about her that made her different alright. She was no child.

"I am just a mere human. Well, maybe not mere. I was trained to be a necromancer so many centuries ago. And when I got bored of being one, I joined with the now historic, and long destroyed, Assassin's of Val'Dariah, who once had a charter in every major city upon this lovely continent." He sighed slightly, "But that was over a thousand years ago, and many, many lives."

It was true, for he had been the reason of the civil war of the assassins. His master, being the true Shadow of the guild, had let Lex stay in the guild when it was found out that he was also a necromancer. It was forbidden that anyone in the guild be able to wield, and yet Lex was allowed to stay. This angered many, causing a rift within. Soon a blood fued broke out, with many high ranking masters turning agianst their leader to kill Lex. But, after his death by the hands of one of them, he returned younger, stronger, and will the skills of a true assassin. No one knew that Lex had returned, for he never told his master that he could be reserected. When he found out that his master had been killed, and his supporters hunted, he had taken it upon himself to destroy the place he had called his second home. Twice had Lex had to destroy a place he called home. It was because of that, he never joined another faction ever again.

He shook his head, smiling away the past. It wasn't good for him to dwell upon such things, not with Malic having such easy access to his mind. Fortunately, the sword remained quiet. He'd hear about it later, but not while he was on the hunt.

"My intentions, you ask?" he spoke softly, "Are quite basic and simple. I want to be your lover. Usually I like a challenge, but since you asked me so directly, I figured it was only fair to answer it truthfully."
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:44 am

Sitting there, she brought her knees up from their crossed position, her hands holding her feet as her legs bobbed up and down. She had thought he still could be a threat and took notice of his weapon, but she preferred to see where this would go, even if it required a bit of denial about her situation. But if he was hostile towards her, she wondered why he had been taking his time about it, being nonchalant almost towards the situation. She saw that he had noticed her eye switch, and her gaze went away from him.

"A necromancer... but how could that ever get boring? Oh, Assassin. You musn't be a very good one, to declare yourself an assassin in front of a woman with such bold words, whom you just met nonetheless." And she giggled a bit, not meaning to be rude, but she couldn't keep herself from doing so. The thought intrigued her. What if he were an assassin? Why would he simply outright tell her his position? Perhaps it was a sign of him trying to earn her trust, that if he declared himself an assassin it must mean he isn't after her, just that he'd be after others.

She looked into his eyes, able to practically see the past unfold as his mind wandered back in time. She glanced at his sword, wondering if he'd be using it to shed her blood. And her mind flashed to a scene of him slicing her, mutilating her body as she would let out horrifying cries of pain. Shaking away the paranoia once more but still keeping her guise of being comfortable around him, she stared at him for a moment in slight shock at his words.

"You wish to be my.... lover? I don't love creatures, beast. And we have met just at this moment, so I will not offer myself to you, not my body nor mind or heart." She stared directly to him, her own eyes filled with contempt for him. Not feeling the desire to be too close to him, she scooted back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 pm

He followered her gaze slightly. Anger flashed through his neutral gaze, if but for a brief second. Malic had not vanished completely into his cloak. Clearly the demon souled weapon figured he would be wielded rather soon, and so didn't vanish into the shadow holding of his shadow cloak. 'So that is why you didn't say anything, you sneaky bastard. You're ruining this for me, damn it! Go into the void, or I will drop you off in the middle of Vastwind myself!' he yelled at his sword with his mind. 'Aww. But I was wanting to have fun,' mock whined the sword.

Lex shifted a bit, letting the fold of his clock pass over the hilt of the visible sword. When he adjusted again the sword was fully vanished. He shook his head ever so slightly, not really paying her much attention. Malic showing himself clearly made the girl that much more uncomfortable, and it made his job that much more difficult. Not that he didn't mind a challenge. If she resisted him too much, he'd just take her there and then and be done with it. But something about her intrigued him. That was indeed rare, especially after their introductions. And come to think of it, he really hadn't introduced himself.

He smiled softly at her, returning his attention to her, the words she had just spoken playing catch up in his mind. "Oh, you mistook my words, I'm afraid," he spoke softly. "I don't mean to be your lover right this moment. Oh heavens no. We don't even know each other's names." He held out his black gloved hand. "Lexicali Le'Cal Khan. But I go by Lex. Maybe you have heard of me? Maybe you haven't?"

It didn't matter that she had scooted back a bit. She could have been across the canyon and he could have summoned her to him. But, he wanted to show her that he was worth being trusted. Of course he did have to worry that if she did fall for him, or him for her, one of two things would happen. Death was always the end result, but then again, it was with all life, no matter how long one lived.
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm

A soft grin appeared across her face as she knew he had discovered that she had seen the sword. She noticed, as well, when he had begun to attempt to sneakily hide it from her. However, it didn't disturb her that he did have a weapon; it would only make things funner. Obviously he hadn't a clue that she was telepathic, and she listened to the entire conversation.

Remilia giggled softly, crawling a bit closer to him until she was a foot away from him. At this point she thought of him a bit as a joke, as he was so indecisive on the way he treated her, or so she thought. Nodding, she smiled at him in a sweet and child-like manner.

"Lex... No, I don't believe I had heard of you prior to this moment. I am Remilia Scarlet Valentine, daughter of the Valentines, the Lovers Duet, some of the most amazing performers. In my childhood I've been raised 'round the roustabouts and fire-spitters and I am well trained in belly dancing and tight-rope walking, as well as other tricks.

I'm rather flexible, too, and am a lover of music as I play it for the Lord and Lady under the light of the moon rather often. And so I do thank you for returning to me my pan flute; it means quite much to me. But even so... I'm rather unsure that I would want to be your lover even though we now know of each other."

And her mind drifted to her parents. She remembered a great deal about them, but for some reason Remilia could not remember what happened to them. Perhaps they had disappeared from her in some fashion... But for what reason had this male proposed they be lovers at some given point? Incredibly confused, she figured to just see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:18 pm

It was the way she played so innocent that probably drew him to her more and more. No, it was no act, for he did sense a darker side of her. Just like him, she could turn from prey to predator. Unlike him, she truly was innocent in her current state. He also couldn't help but wonder, as he watched her reactions while arguing with Malic if that she didn't have some sort of ability to read minds. He shook his head of that, for his powers would have told him so. It wasn't easy to read his mind, unless Malic was being a pest and pushing the guard around his mind down. It would figure then if the demon sword did that. He never made it easy upon him.

Excitement began to rise up inside of him as she scooted closer like a child to her parent. She got so close that he could have killed her without even having to move. She was already within his five foot radius to where even his own powers could crush her if he so chose to let them. 'Do it,' taunted Malic. Lex just ignored him.

"Remilia," he spoke slowly to anunciate it properly. "That is a very beautiful name indeed. And I'm sure you are quite flexible." His eyes scanned her petite body, images of her naked and moving like fluidic smoke wrapping around his own naked body appearing in his mind. It took a moment before he realized that it was Malic that was projecting them. If the sword was indeed doing so, then it did mean she could read or sense mind thoughts, and maybe images.

"I'm sorry," he spoke, holding out his left arm suddenly to the side. Just then his quicksilver long sword appear in his hands, still sheathed in the red and black hard velvet sheath. "He is being a pest, and I must appologize for his behavior."

"Oh, what are you going to do. And good day, Remilia. I am Malic. Forgive me for not being able to address you properly, for you see I'm in this god forsaken blade."

Lex shook his head, dropping the sword to the floor. "I should leave you as a prop and let someone else deal with you."

A dark chuckle began to make the blade resinate within the sheath. "You see how he treats me? And I have done nothing wrong. And you are right. Being Lex's lover is so not a priority in your life. You don't need that headache...." another dark chuckle escaped the sword, "or the body ache either."
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 pm

It was rather easy for her to read him, as if he were an open book. She found it entertaining, the way Malic wanted her to die so much. But in a sense, even if he were to kill her, she wouldn't entirely mind. Being two different people in her head was rather draining after a while, as a person can only be two for so long. She hardly even knew who she was, unless she were in a state where she was Alexis. Sure, she could write to her alter, and have her alter respond, but Remilia herself had no idea what had even happened to her parents, only Alexis knew, and Alexis was so stubborn about the situation that she'd never care to let Remilia know, since she knew it'd damage Remilia.

"Why thank you. I do rather like your name too." And as he had begun envisioning those nasty things, her cheeks had turned bright red, a rather obvious sign that she had been reading his mind. Her body tensed slightly, as she felt rather uncomfortable seeing the things that he thought. If he envisioned violent things and blades she really didn't mind, but things of a sexual nature tended to make her mind no longer feel at ease.

As he brought the blade out, she nearly winced, thinking he was going to cut her with it. However, seeing that he didn't, she looked down at the blade. She smirked slightly, entertained by the way the two bickered back and forth. But her smirk quickly faded at the notion of body aches- it was rather obvious what the two were getting at. Blinking a few times, she took a deep breath, then cleared her throat. "I'll have to deny your propositions. I am simply not interested in these sort of acts."

Though she tried to appear to still be rather comfortable in their company, she had the urge and deepest desire to escape their presence before anything might get out of hand, as it seemed to her that Malic was the more sadistic one, who was now out from hiding. So she decided to make a break for it. Standing up, she jumped atop one of the barrels and leaped to the window, gripping the top of the frame and pulling herself up and out of the cart to the roof of it.

They were about half-way to the next performing town, and the caravans shook and trembled against the rocky pathways. Jumping to the first cart, which contained cages, most filled with animals, she slid her body through the small window frame and fit herself into an empty cage in the corner, hiding in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 pm

It was true! She could read their converstational thoughts. This was rather interesting. He had always had problems with mixed races being able to do so, for he had spells that protected his mind from pure bloods. But with their being millions of combinations, setting up spells to protect his thoughts from a chance encounter with a mix blood was just too much. Not that he didn't have time, but he didn't even know what kind of elf one of her parents was. She looked too human to look like an elf. But then again, she did get both sides of her parentage. Maybe this cancelled out a few key feature qualities.

He watched her body language as Malic spoke to her and soon began to realize that his friend was getting in the way of this hunt. She was too innocent, yet there was something about her that spoke of something darker. No one so pure would be so open to attack like she was. Even Malic sensed it. Maybe that was why he was out being a pest? It was rare for the blade to interfere, especially when it was Malic that got the soul of the creatures that he ran the blade through. Sure, Lex killed many without the aide of the blade, but countless millions had their souls ripped from their bodies and forced into the clutches of the blade, giving Malic his true fun.

"Not interested? Don't let Malic..."

And with that she bounded out the cart like it was nothing, moving with the speed and agility of her craft. Maybe he should have gone into the circus? They trained just as hard, if not harder, to keep their body in shape. Though Lex never did push his body so. That was why he had his powers. His body was just a vessel for them. When he was younger, sure, he had trained for many years on end to be stronger, faster, and more flexible with his body. But that soon became dull as his powers increased. And with what he knew, power was all that mattered.

"She's gone," chuckled Malic. "Was it something I said?"

Lex slowly stood up, following her life force with his powers. She hadn't gotten far from them. He half expected her to flee completely from the caravan, but then where would she go? The nearest village was ten miles north, and she'd have to climb down the canyon, hop over gold river, if she could find a place for shore flat enough to do so, climb up the other side, and walk there. And that was only if she knew where she was going. "You are acting odd, Malic. What are you doing getting in my way? This isn't like you."

"I sense something darker about her. I want to bring it out, just to see. You being Mr. Casanova over here is not getting it done."

He picked up the sword and placed it back into the void of his cloak. "Let me work how I want to work. I've never needed your help before, so stay out of my way. I'll push her to the darker path. You just watch, old friend."

He placed his hand upon the boxes before him, closing his eyes. Suddenly a small orb of light appeared on the other side, casting a shadow over him. He slowly melded into the shadow, passing from the cart he was in over to the cart she had placed herself. He appeared in the shadow of the opening, rising up as if nothing had happened. He smirked, taking off his shadow cloak and vanishing it. This would knock out the connection with Malic for good. He was now wearing a light blue silk buttoned up long sleeve shirt and black silk pants, held up by a snake like rope around his waist.

"Oh Remilia," he spoke sweetly, yet with a hint of darkness behind his words, "come out, come out, wherever you are. I can taste your fear, and it makes me want to play with you. I will have my fun."
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Sitting in the dismal corner of the cage, she hid, feeling rather weak for doing so. If he truly was capable of killing her so quickly- then it would be utterly pointless to play this cat and mouse game. But perhaps it was Malic that would be more likely to commit any sort of those violent acts that his mind projected- images which were still stuck in her mind, as if it were the inevitable. Yet, she felt fear so great that she had some sort of need to escape his presence. Within her mind, Alexis had begun to laugh with contempt for her weak counterpart, as she knew that it would be the end of herself if Remilia could not put her act together. Survival was critical to both of them, and if the body died, then the entire existence of Remilia's parents would vanish as they know it.

"It's my turn now, you weak child..." Whimpering, Remilia shook her head, a single tear quickly falling to the cold wooden floor. "I can't change yet-" and before she could even finish her sentence, her body trembled and her eyes closed tightly. At the back of the cage, she gripped the bars tightly, and collapsed to her feet, as if she had passed out for a moment. Groaning, as she opened her eyes, they were a piercing milky white tone rather than their sweet and softer colour.

Alexis grinned, stretching her body out, finally having control once more. It was a refreshing feeling- having use of Remilia's slender body, having every ounce of control to the point that now Remilia was the voice in the back of her head, instead of Alexis being there. As she took her full control, she had to adjust a bit, as it was rather different to have movement within a body rather than be just a voice. The moment that they had switched, the rage that Alexis felt towards the cruel world had flooded in, soft eyes now like daggers. Her once childish and easy going expression had changed to one full of hate, towards all creatures, though only a handful were the cause of her parents' demise. It was rather ironic- Remilia didn't even know what had happened to her own flesh and blood. Yet Alexis retained every single second of the moment, to such a degree that it would seem they were Alexis' parents more than Remilia's.

Having seen his spectacular appearance, Alexis slipped out of the cage, darting quickly to his side with crossed arms. Looking up at him, she smirked. "Miss me?" Alexis' voice was much different than Remilia's- it was harsh and a bit cracked, sounding more womanly than child-like. Her eyes drifted from his shoes to the crown of his head, taking note that he had dressed rather well, almost like royalty, though he wasn't in a very spectacular place: a poor caravan. She frowned at him claiming so boldly that they would have fun together. As it had always been, Remilia's and Alexis' sense of fun were quite different, and perhaps neither one of them thought of fun to be anything similar to what Lex desired.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:16 pm

He felt it, like a change in atmospheric pressure, he felt the sweet innocense vanish into the darkness like whisps of smoke. A void was left, for but a moment. One that he embraced as his own. He smirked, figuring something interesting was about to happen, something he needed to plan for. Within that one moment, a lifetime for him, he stepped back from himself and moved to the corner, hiding his power, life-force, and body, letting his shadow clone take over the spot he had just been at.

The Lex clone smirked as the feeling of malice, hate, and loathing appeared within the caravan. Even the animals felt it, yet so powerful was it, that they all kept quiet. The clone stood still, watching the girl rise. With the dark sight that all clones possessed, he easily saw the change in the girl. The connection to the real Lex, one hidden within the shadow realm so that none could follow it, showed everything that the clone saw, felt, and experianced.

"Lovely," whispered the clone. It was every bit Lex, only that it was made of solidified shadow wrapped in the power of Lex. It had his abilities, powers, memories, and exact emotional imprinting.

He had recieved the shadow clone ability back when he was two hundred, his patron god father Jarden, God of Chaos and Mischief, had given Lex a gift in the alliance of the shadow realm. With this alliance, which was very rare, Lex could shadow step, employ the use of shadow clones, and even hide within the realm of the shadows without suffering any ill will affects. It took many centuries for him to master shadow cloning, for there was a time limit, as well as a mental limit, in which caused clones to 'appear' as true selves of the one creating them were they allowed to fully solidify after twenty-eight hours. Already he had six that were in a sense real, each having a set personality. The first five, created during a battle with an energy eater, all took on passive personalities, not being aggressive or wanting to kill. The sixth, however, took on the personality exactly like Lex, after being held in the labyrinth prison on Lesser. Lex had forgotten to vanish him before the time limit, and so Le'Cal was 'born'. Before locking him away in a shadow box urn for all eternity, Le'Cal attempted to kill Lex for good, just so he could return home to the shadow realm.

She moved so fast for one so small. Not fast enough that he couldn't keep up, but fast enough that he would have a problem were she to attack. He smirked at her, bowing his head slightly. "You aren't Remilia. Who might you be, my lovely morsel? And what kind of fun shall two killers have with one another?"
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Alexis didn't know exactly what had happened or what Lex had just done- but she certainly felt a strange shift. While she was telepathic, Alexis' skills were much more fine tuned than Remilia's, and so she felt brain waves coming from two locations- though the person in front of her had to have been Lex, she surely could tell no difference and hadn't the slightest clue that it was some sort of shadow clone.

She had begun circling around him, her neck tilted back and her disturbed eyes gazing up at him, trailing their way down his frame as she moved around him, inspecting him curiously while never touching him, though coming very close to his body.

The way that Alexis moved was much different from the way that Remilia did; her strides were long, slow, controlled, fists clenched, and a smile could be seen nowhere upon her lips. Her arms arms were draped at her sides, flowing naturally with the movement of her body as she scanned him from top to bottom. Pausing in her steps in front of him, she realized that he must be Lex.

But of course, it wasn't Malic, so she felt more safe around Lex. Alexis frowned; was she even needed at this time? It was apparent to her that either he was going to commit some sort of cruel acts upon her, attempt to, or simply take his time deciding what to do with her, as she knew he couldn't possibly want her as his lover. Such a gentle word, in comparison to the nasty acts that she had read from his mind earlier.

A grin crossed her face. Morsel. As if he were going to swallow her whole. Oh and it did entertain her so- the way that he bowed like a gentleman. Backing away with a step, she curtsied, though she had no skirt nor dress on to raise, so she merely gripped the air with her thumbs and pointer fingers in a dainty fashion, bowing her head slightly as well.

"Alexis. Pleased to be acquainted with you... Two killers indeed, what lovely games we could play. Ohhh so little time but so many things that I could do..." And she had continued to circle him, as if a vulture circling it's prey. Her mind had begun to wander: with a knife she could slice his gut, spilling his intestines all over the floor. She could decapitate him, remove his eyes- or even his nails. Perhaps torture would be the most fun.

And in her thoughts- she had half forgotten that she was even in his presence. Remilia had begun to attempt to surface. "You really shouldn't think such things towards him- he hasn't done anything to you, dear! And you can't spill blood in the caravan or murder him as the roustabouts and performers would find out. We mustn't get caught, not this early in our life." Unfortunately, to Alexis' dismay, Remilia was correct. She really couldn't play and make him her prey, nor spill his blood and scare all of the animals. Shaking the thought that her fun might not be able to begin- she looked up at him, gazing into his eyes and piercing them with her own.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Lex couldn't help but chuckle, though knew better. She was overly cautious, just as he was, which was why he was in the corner watching her play and circle with his clone. He sensed her hesitation. Did he forget something? He had masked all of his powers, even his over powering life force. His mind was connected to the clone, making them one. Truly. Or did she have a special ability to really pick him out? He didn't even breath, for the clone breathed for him. Air entered its' lungs and crossed the darkness into his own. When Lex breathed out, the clone's breath was of Lex's. The clone needed no air. It was pure shadow, a life form unlike many others.

And with the clone out, Lex's mentality was that much sharper. Without bringing up the spell, he was able to now read her mind. She was within range of his clone. Were she back ten or more feet, he'd have no clue. But there she was, within striking distance. Though he be human, the one thing he did keep in training was his reflexes. It came with being an assassin. He could tell she was confused. Malic was the dangerous one. Well, openly dangerous one. Lex was the Casanova Assassin, or so was his title upon Lesser. He hadn't been back since the name popped up, and that was over six hundred years ago. Damn elves anyway.

The clone smirked slightly, listening to her thoughts. And when the voice of Remilia popped up suddenly, Lex had to resist the urge to laugh out loud. The clone summoned a chair behind him and sat down, leaning back. He was gonna let her make the first move, especially since Remilia didn't want blood spilled in the caravan. This made him even more relaxed. "Apparently our fun together would be best if we were not here. Though, creating a sound barrier, I could vanish our clothes, summon shackles to pin you down, and have my way with you. Since you are Alexis, and a cold blooded killer, I think that would be a safer option. Were you Remilia, I'd be willing to let this body before me choose to accept my invitation to being a lover." The clone sat forward, grinning at her like Lex would. "Though, if you want to go on a killing spree with me, I haven't had a partner in crime in over three hundred years. Killing, stealing, destroying. And after the fun of doing all that was over, go back home to bed, screwing each other's brains out until we pass out. Then wake up and do it all over again. I'll leave it up to you two to decide. Killing spree or," he shrugged, "a life of luxury back at my mansion. Either way, you're mine, just for the simple fact I find you interesting. Plus, I like that you have two sides that I could play with."
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:04 pm

A snarl crossed Alexis' face. The last thing she wanted was to engage in such acts with anybody- let alone with such a stranger who had introduced himself moments ago and was now asking for a killing duo and/or for sex. No- the only way he would get anything out of her would be by force, and with Alexis out it wouldn't be as easy as if she were the tender lamb that Remilia is. She crossed her arms, taking a step back and looked at him with disgust. Though she knew his offer was a serious one, she still didn't understand why he wanted to either make love to her or to ravage her body.

Sexual acts were something she was rather inexperienced in- as she had always been much too busy to find herself in any sort of romantic relationship Almost always, she was practicing for her performances which required much exercise and concentration and flexibility. And in between her practicing, she would drink the night away and play music, feeling content enough to not have the need or desire to lie on her back for somebody.

Two choices... and apparently she would be forced to take one of them. Being a killer along his side didn't sound too bad, though she still knew little about him and had not known him too long. Being his lover was completely out of the question in her eyes, and she felt that if he did attempt to force his body onto hers, she would simply kill him. Alexis preferred killing her own victims or doing the work for others- but not killing along the side of another person, as she would lose control of how they are slain and how they are disposed of. No- she would find a way around his propositions.

A small burst of laughter escaped her. "And what intriguing propositions you place before me. How do I know you would not betray me and slay me instead, nor frame me as a killer and result in me being hanged by the townspeople? A stranger is not one to trust for something as intimate as shedding the sweet blood of another. But sex- that is something I won't even wish to discuss, as we simply won't engage in something as beastly as that."

She turned from him, not wanting to be part of this, and her mind had begun thinking of escaping somehow. Being Elven and a Pixie, she had incredibly good abilities to navigate forests- so the idea wasn't too foolish of one. And she had the perfect opportunity to do so, especially since he was sitting in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Watching her facial expressions was probably better then that actual act of enjoying her mental battles within her own mind. And the fact that she was so unwilling, or wanting, of sex suggested to him that she was either inexperianced, or had too many bad experiances. More then likely it was the latter. He hightly doubted she could be so easily forced, with Alexis being the stronger of the two. Even if she was drunk, he highly doubted Alexis would allow anything to happen to their body. And Remilia was far too innocent to know sex. She she simple didn't know the pleasures of...well...pleasure.

"You'll find this hard to believe, but I was once like you. Sex was an act between two people that shared a bond of love and marriage. To engage in sex as sport, or for any kind of gain, like blackmail or slavery, use to disguest me. For one thousand, one hundred, and seventy-three years I abstained from sex. So, I know how you are feeling about this proposition."

With her mind going to thoughts of escape, and with her back turned, he couldn't help but smile. How bold she was to turn away from him. Did she forget about his ability to use spells? He may have been trained as a necromancer, but he had studied every power type of Demigora, from the elvin monks on Lesser, to the demon high lords on Divide. Every spell he came across, he studied until he mastered it. And the one spell he was most proud about was the one he was conjuring up without even having to think about it. That was the best part. His power knew what he wanted to do long before he did. It just took the act of simple movement to place it.

"You don't know who I am," he said, chuckling, "You know my name, yet do not know how or why you should know it. Lexicali Khan, Casanova Killer from Lesser, the Shadow Knife of Val'Dariah, Whisper Wraith of Bridge City, and my favorite title..." He lifted his hand, snapping his fingers. "Pleasure God of Scidion..."

His spell was the body pleasure spell, a spell that instantly enhanced every area of a person's body to flare up with pleasure, both physically and mentally. Every known part of her body that she knew gave pleasure was spiked, including hidden pleasure spots. If her body enjoyed being burned, it flared up as if it was burned, though nothing happened to her body. If she enjoyed being cut, it felt as if she was cut. Soft touches, sensations of rubbing, even air blowing over wet skin. All these sensations were in place and multiplied by ten. This was just his basic spell. He could control the magnitude and area without much effort. He could even cripple her with it, if he wanted.

"As you can see, I'm good at what I do," he smirked, enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
Remilia Valentine

Remilia Valentine

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes, her body still yet turned away from him. Apparently he didn't exactly understand, but she didn't entirely want to mention it, that she was inexperienced and had never engaged in sexual acts. And it helped Remilia be more of a child- since she was still truly innocent. Though it was mushy and heart-felt what he was saying, he didn't precisely know the girls' current position, since it was not that she had bad experiences with sex or romance or anything of the sort, but that she was still pure

He certainly had many titles for himself, presumably ones that other people had given to him. Whisper Wraith, Shadow Knife... all things that he likely acquired from the violent side he supposedly had. Though Remilia had only joyous and delightful nicknames related to her art of circus performance, Alexis had many dark titles, things customers called her by in codeword. That was one thing unique to her- none of the people she had done a job for were aware of her true name, as she had killed too many and been hired too many times that she would not be safe if her name got out.

Though he threw out all of these names which he had acquired, she had still never seen any of those sides, unsure if he actually was the slayer he had claimed to be. Alexis had quite the reputation, as did Remilia, and people were always asking for her talent, be it a magnificent stunt or the slaying of their enemy- though for her it meant slaying a complete stranger Remilia was in denial of Alexis' existence and violence, while Alexis was proud of everything she did, knowing that her soul down to the smallest cell absolutely needed the revenge of spilling blood.

But at the last title- Pleasure God- she turned around, perplexed. And suddenly- it hit her like the force of a neutron star collision. Her body felt every smallest breeze, she could feel the air that Lex breathed hitting her flesh, but worst of all was the caravan moving along uneven terrain. Eyes wide, her muscles twitched and spasmed as she felt every small rock and piece of gravel the wheels rolled over. The vibrations were nearly too much for her, and she dropped to her hands and knees, clenching her fists. Gritting her teeth, she looked up at him with rage filled eyes. "W-what.. ha-have... you... d-done... to... meeee....?" Her body and voice trembled, her words coming out in a harsh voice, though softness in the background due to her body feeling paralyzing amounts of pleasure.

She closed her eyes- trying her best to concentrate- obviously it was some strange sort of spell that she had never seen, though she wondered where any persons could even obtain that sort of a spell. Trembling violently, her head slowly and mechanically raised until she was looking up at him, her cheeks thoroughly flushed. Forcing herself forward, she crawled a few steps close to him- feeling intense vibrations with every movement she made towards him. It was rather obvious that she was incredibly weak to this sort of spell- though she wasn't weak to many spells- because of the lack of attention her body got, she was even more sensitive to every movement and vibration. "I... demand t-that you... take thi-this.... spell... off... m-me right... n-n-now!" Though she tried her best to remain strong, she was panting heavily, the muscles between her legs twitching rapidly and she found herself actually close to an orgasm already.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:03 pm

The Lex clone smiled, moving his seat a few feet back, keeping the right distance between her and himself. She couldn't lunge for him, and even if she did, he could easily dodge her in this state. Phazing his body had never been a problem, and being a shadow clone, it would be even easier to do so. No spell needed, just the dropping of solidity. He couldn't help but chuckle. He had only used a minor incantation upon her and this was how she reacted. It was rather beautiful to watch.

He slowly stood up, smiling down at her. "Ah, so that would be a correct assumption upon my part, though I had a few. Still, this makes me want to enjoy you all the more." He knelt down before her, grinning. "I can pin point spots as well, just by thinking and talking. I could say 'hand'," his powers flared, causing the spell around her left hand to intensify, "and so it would be so." He blinked again, causing the spell upon her hand to return to the 'normal' state of the spell. "Or I could say 'ear'," and so the spell around her right ear intensified, "and you'd feel that pleasure." He lifted her chin delicately. "I could take you, as you are right now, and there is nothing you could do about it. You can't move to well without enjoying it. Your body is too...pure."

He slowly stood up, unbuttoning his shirt. He wanted her to watch as he slowly undressed without her having any power to stop him. Every time she appeared to gain control long enough to move, he would intensify the spell upon her body without saying a word. Oh, she would doubt him no more. The titles he told her were those that he got caught doing, and so recieved. She would never know how many he had killed long before she had ever even been born.

The Lex clone tossed the shirt onto the chair, reveiling a truly masculine, muscular body, flawless in every form. The one thing about Lex that was more reveiling about him then his powers, was his vanity. Young, vibrant, and powerful. No matter how old he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling assassin   Traveling assassin Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Past History :: Recent History-
Jump to: