Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Victoria De'Winter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter Empty
PostSubject: Victoria De'Winter   Victoria De'Winter EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Name: Victorian De’Winter
Nickname: Frost
Species: Immortal/Human ( former elemental)
Height: 5’10
Weight: 145
Hair type: Long white
Eye color: Yellow
Skin tone: Slight tan

Affiliation (order, neutral, chaos): Neutral
Powers: Elemental Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Spirit
Strengths: Main strength is Spirit
Weakness: Dark magic
Alliance Type (Holy, Good, Evil, Corrupt): Good
Friends: Long since Dead
Enemies: Long since Dead
Special Quirks: Bites her bottom lip

History of Character: Let me tell you my story and how I got to be where I am today. It all started when I was a young girl, things were always going good the people of the mist hide us and we gave them goods it was a easy enough life style or at least so I thought . One faithful night during the yearly storms that we always seem to have during the mid summer months and the fall; I was lying in my bed half asleep when I was awoken to my brother with a sword in his hand and the purest of rage in his eyes. I knew then that it was not possible to talk to him now he was going to kill me. So I took it upon myself to defend myself and I summoned a bolt of fire to my hand and used it against him sending him through a wall that was nearby. At the time I thought it was over but no…he got up and came after me again. I tried to reason with him but he would have none of it. He would just keep coming at me with murderess intent in his eyes. I did not want to hurt my older brother but I fear I may not have a choice in the matter. We fought for what seemed like hours when it fact it was only mere minutes before the cold hard ground ran red with both are blood and him lying there at my feet dead as a door nail. She would look at herself. She would see the blood drip over her wet clothing. All I remember was hitting the ground as my eyes would close thinking to myself….Dead that what I am…that’s right dead….he was actually able to harm me enough to kill me….Why I wonder why would he do such a thing to me…of all people me his little sister….his only sister for that matter. How little did I know that I would be wakening up again to something cold on my head and warmth around my body? I opened my eyes to see my dearest mother looking at me with tear filled eyes and my father standing in the corner of the room with a disappointing look about him. I felt strange at first as I tried to sit up I felt a pair of warm hands push me back down on to the bed. My head turned to see my oldest brother looking at me with slight worry. When I asked what had happened that was the biggest mistake I could have ever made for a truth was told to me that I was not yet ready to hear. I was told I fell from my elemental grace and became human and that I could no long remain there because I was now human my whole life changed in that single instant. I never should have asked what happened…but in truth I knew…I just did not want to admit it or believe it possible to happen to me. I knew then that we had to move out of the protection of the mist in to the human world. The thought terrified me to death. I did not want to live amongst the humans but what choice did I have. I sat there and replayed everything in my head like a slow motion picture relieving it all over again when I had realized what I done….sighs…..I cried but not very many tears not for him. He was evil just like my father and he deserved his fate in my mind….but the look in my mother’s helpless eyes made me have doubt about what took place between him and I. Over time I grew distant from them I was different and I knew that…but how different was something I learned as I grew up . I realized that I will never age nor get any taller then what I was already. I was doomed to be the size I was or so I thought. I later met a man who helped me out he will remain nameless at this time. He showed me how to grow up and I did to the right height that I should be. Strange thou this man came out of nowhere and already knew my name and what is going on. He became my teacher and best friend after that. For almost three hundred years he and I stayed together learning from another. But like all good things it must come to an end. We fought many enemies together and made several friends. He had many of a lover but never did I. I watched the world go by and took part in it. I found myself in a new place walking the streets my family became well established people in the black market of things and took me down the rabbit whole with them. I don’t like what they do so I go behind their backs to put the wrong things right again.
Way you rp: Look up Rivendell the Realm of Ice

Keyword: Divine
Back to top Go down

Victoria De'Winter
Page 1 of 1