Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

De'Winter's thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

De'Winter's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: De'Winter's thoughts   De'Winter's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Dear Journal, Today was no different then any other day. I was sent up north to receive my mothers dark chocolate and a few other items that I will not list here. I hate my family i do, I know that I should not but the only good man was my grandfather but he is long past dead now. I seen my first sunrise since my arrival in this place that I now call home. It was nice and something that I will always treasure. How strange fate seems to me now days, I seem to have made a friend in a man named Bryce. I find him to be very caring for others and surprisingly enough he cares enough to listen to what I have to say. It ease me in knowing that I can tell him any thing and not a word would be passed from his lips. I must say though this storm that came up out of no where is odd I have never in all my years seen one such as this. It is in fact very powerful and strong thank heavens that I was able to get to my hide away with Bryce and keep us both dry before the down pour hit. Thought I feel still the betrayal of my middle brother to me I feel regret for killing him even now I find myself asking did I have to kill him what more could i have done to save him. These questions burn in my heart and mind like a painful but well place knife into the back of me.I wounder did it have to truly come to that kind of end or is there something that I am not able to see with my own two eyes something more that I don't yet understand....for my own peace of mind I hope the answers come for I fear my own sanity will soon be put to the test as well. In closing I hope to at last find the peace that I look for. V. De'Winter
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: De'Winter's thoughts   De'Winter's thoughts EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Dear Journal, Today is a cold wet and rainy day, I don't really enjoy days like this it bothers me that i have to be inside when i would much rather be walking about the area or sailing on the Ship called The North Star. Its a vast beautiful ship one of the fastest that I have ever been a bored. -Sighs- But the family seems to have me running constantly. I look forward to my next trip out I should make it to the home of the lycan's for I hear there land is very beautiful and that is something I would like to see for myself some time soon. This storm troubles me I don't understand why maybe its just my nerves...I am over worked but i can't seem to shake the feeling there is more to the storm then meets the eye....I pray that I am wrong about that. The company that I now keep with Bryce is a little odd and awkward at the same time...yet some how we understand how things feel and can relate to those things....in away I find it nice to know. I want this storm to let up but I know that it will be good for the fishermen and every one else around here. I guess that is the way of things now. Alas i still have to be the heart less one until I am free of my family and I take over and do things the right way...the way thing should be done. I just hope that I can drag the family name out of the dirt and bring back the glory and honor that it once had...before the fall of it comes. In closing so many things so little time i shall write more later ...As I have proved that today just was not a good day for me much less my own blood kin Cage...alas no today his view on life is about to change drastically by 360 degrees his vanity will be his undoing and doom. i made sure of this one I just cant take how he treats women any more so i cast a small hex on him that can be removed just as easy as I put it on him...hmm even so I will let fate have him and let him learn form this. I know what I am doing is very curl but I see no other way of doing things; I have tried talking with him but he would not hear my words. I have asked my father and mother to speck with him but I should have known better then to even bother with that. But on the good note my contract with the new tavern master is here at last and i do believe that he should be arriving soon either today or in the morning either way he is here. i should go out to the travel hub and greet him with a warm charming smile so I shall do that in the morning that way he will see who of the De'Winter's he will be dealing with. Interesting trade I have taken up bootlegging whiskey and other things such as fine wine. Hmm at least I do it clean and not with so many issues that it would get me noticed unlike the rest of my family. then again I know that its because of Bryce that I go unnoticed most of the time and I owe him many a thanks for that l am for certain of that one. But one must begin to wonder how to thank a man like that is mind boggling. Maybe I should just hint around about him and see what he likes and see if I can get it for him. that is what I shall do I will go to the docks when I can and get a trip over to the lycan territory and i shall bring him something back from his home land. Well its late now I should get some rest. V.De'Winter
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: De'Winter's thoughts   De'Winter's thoughts EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Dear Journal,
Today I realized that I have done something fool hearted and it’s a wonder that there was no insult to it. I trapped myself in my house with Bryce….smooth move there….I know a highly respected man trapped with a person like me…I feel for him. Hell I don’t even want to be trapped in here with myself. It’s a wonder I have not driven him nuts with all my questions of silliness. After the storm lets up I plan to make my way over to the VastWind tavern were I am to meet the new tavern master Szalor. Hmm I wonder if he thinks me a man…through the thought I am sure crossed his mind but if he does he shall be surprised that I am a women not a man. –Sighs- I have been told by many women both older and younger how good looking Sir Bryce really is….it’s not that I myself have not noticed such a thing, but there is a large age gap between he and I…..besides I am like a kid to him no doubt…hmmm just wish people would leave me alone about him. He is just a friend of mine. I enjoy talking with him yes is that so wrong….apparently if someone talks to him it’s as if there dating him…fuck why does this have to happen to me?. Why do I find that I can hardly look at him…it’s not like he is any one special he is still a man…true a man with authority but a man none the less. Gad! leave my head damn it! Of all times why now do I bother to think about him? Grrr it’s not fair I tell you….think for a moment women he is just a man not a thing more and you are a De’Winter you don’t have time for men much less yourself so what are you thinking. I am glad however that I didn’t offended him like I had though earlier today…it was nice to know that he is willing to explain why magic is not a good thing around him…so now that I know this I will save my spell casting and hexing for a later time when he is not around me. He did say something interesting however he said I should be on the council it sounds like a good idea to me but I know nothing about being a council member I run jobs for my family some legal some illegal either way it’s all legit as long as you don’t get to out of hand with things. Like for example my father has a big shipment coming in that I will have to inspect before he receives it and then I have another large shipment of special liquor that I have to deliver to him. I wonder if Bryce will be watching me…oi I hope not that maybe bad news for me considering most of the things I got were in well not a legal way sort to speck. –Sighs- I must admit however that Bryce is a good looking man even for being what he is…ah hell there I go again thinking about him and his beautiful eyes. Why do I even bother hmm why? I know that a guy like that is out of the reach of every women in this place and it would not look good if I got with him anyway is as I said before a very important man and well as for me I am just a smooth operator that is all. Hmm I wonder if he even notices the other women half the time….and if he does why don’t he act on it like a smart man would. Well I shall close for this day and I shall write more again the next time. V.De’Winter
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: De'Winter's thoughts   De'Winter's thoughts EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Dear Journal,

How many days has it been now since I have had the time to stop and write on your lovely white pages made of rice paper. Picking up the quill and dipping it into the satin ink bottle and writing such long thoughts and feelings. Like today for example the eye of the storm gave Bryce and myself a five minutes window to get the hell out of the house and to the Vastwind Tavern. I am glad that we are able to either blink or just run to the place with out getting ourselves wet in the tail of the storm that hit right after the door was closed. I was glad to be standing beside him it was fun running after him down the road. I felt like a kid again chasing my friends down the road. Hmm those days i will never forget even though I will get older the memory will never fade in my heart. I sometimes find myself reliving those moments from time to time and I know that I will never get to do that again. i often wonder what Bryce was like as a young man I bet he was a rowdy little brat just like i was..funny how i think of such silly things like that from time to time. I hope this storm clears off soon I got things I want to do and things I got to do that wont wait much longer. Good night sweet world.. De'Winter
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: De'Winter's thoughts   De'Winter's thoughts EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:23 am

Dear Journal, I have at last meet with the infamous Szalor Darkhope and let me tell you something, he is a big flirt tis no wonder the ladies already like him sometimes I wonder which head he is really thinking with. But that is for him to know and I pray god to never find out. Well it seems that he can impress even me. His charm I will admit is a great deal more then I am use to...but I think i will take him up on his call for a nice dinner what could it hurt right its not like he is asking me out or anything besides I do think the one called Joyce has his eye and I am glad that they might become something more then just friends. But who knows what I will do next although I am rather impressed with his charming ways. Now if I could just get him to stop bowing to me I am not a Lord or Lady they are the ones that need the proper respect I am just a young women who has many ideas and thought about how things should be ran. I am personal glad that I helped vote Mae McCloud in to the council she dose a fine job making sure that every one is treated equally. As for the family I will have to go home to them soon I don't really want to because all we do is fight and argue all the time and I am getting sick of it I really am. Maybe just maybe when the time is right I will be able to move into my own house. It would be much better then living with people I cant stand any more and that is sad since they are blood family but I learned family is what you make them out to be and well I would much rather have all the friends I make as family then the one that I have as blood flowing through my veins. but that is just how I feel about the hole thing personally. I fear that one day I will have to draw a sword against them and when that day comes I fear that it will be the end of them and I will be the only one left standing for I will not hold back any more. Until better days have come I will always be lost in my own thoughts....V.De'Winter.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: De'Winter's thoughts   De'Winter's thoughts EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Dear Journal,
I have never been so happy in my life I have after five long years got a date with a very charming man by the name of Bryce Swordfang. I never thought I would see the day when that would happen to me by any means at all. I had to get in the face of a anal pirate by the name of Lex I don’t like him very much but of course I don’t think any one likes him at all. He is a rude and foolish man that is to use to getting what he wants when he wants it well now he knows it does not work that way on the outside world. But back to my happy little world that is Bryce. I never thought I would ever hear the worlds I love you come from it he don’t know how that made me feel on the inside after everything I have been through and done just to survive I never really thought I could love or ever would. It really is a wonder that I feel so strongly about him. I know that my family will try and do everything in their power to ruin this relationship that I now have with him. But I won’t let them not this time it’s been far too long since I have taken human forum and if I must I will find away to take back my true forum as a hybrid elemental of all the elements once again. But at night when I am all alone I often think about what has happened with my life an wonder if it will improve or get worse before I am able to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I know that Bryce is a working man and I am just the same way so I often think of how our dating life will work out if we have one at all. I know that the council needs him to be there voice but …..never mind its nothing right it’s just the council full of vampires, drow, elves, humans, and other odd ball things that go bump in the night. Hell I have nothing to worry about as long as he is there voice I can almost get away with murder …..almost..I find my self wanting to cast spells to aid and protect the one I love but I shall wait until he is not around so I can cast this spell.
PROTECTION

"By the dragons light, on this (month) night,
I call to thee to give me your might,
by the power of three, I conjure thee,
to protect all that, surrounds me, so mote it be!

But then I have a few others that I would like to cast and one that should be placed on Lex so that he can no longer be a bully.

A SPELL TO BIND BULLIES

You Need: 3 black candles black thread one black pen a piece of paper an empty glass jar
This spell will not hurt your bully, it will just make them leave you alone.
Do this spell at midnight on a Saturday of a waning moon
(a period of time between a full moon and a new moon, the light is decreasing.
The opposite is the waxing moon, when the moon is moving from a new moon to a full).
Set the candles in a big triangle shape, big enough so that you can sit in the middle.
Light the candles. Write the bully's name on the paper, and draw an "X" over it.
Fold it three times. Say:
"I bind you (say their name)
so that you cannot hurt me anymore,
both physically, and emotionally.
Get out of my life, leave me alone.
I bind you (say name) I bind you."

That should do it if I get the time to cast my magic. Until then I will write more another time. V.De'Winter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De'Winter's thoughts   De'Winter's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

De'Winter's thoughts
Page 1 of 1