Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Szalor Darkhope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope Empty
PostSubject: Szalor Darkhope   Szalor Darkhope EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Name: Szalor Darkhope
Nickname: Psi
Species: Elan subtype: Abberation
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Weight: 190lbs
Hair type: Short black hair
Eye color: Gunmetal blue
Skin tone: Caucasian

Affiliation (order, neutral, chaos): Chaotic Neutral
Powers: Psionic Powers
Strengths: Anything mental is a means of penetration for him. His strength lies in the mind.
Weakness: Those whom he cannot affect with his psionics and extremely physically strong or fast people.
Alliance Type (Holy, Good, Evil, Corrupt): Corrupt, though this usually only applies to members of the opposite sex. They tend to influence his corrupted personality.

Friends: None for now
Enemies: Anyone who stands in his way.
Special Quirks: When he is nervous he lightly chews on his tongue.
History of Character: My name is Psi. I am on the run and preemptively bought some real estate in a area not yet well known to my would-be captors. My former kind called humans tried and convicted me of murder. Yeah, I killed the bitch that was cheating on me and her piece of shit lover. Anyway, I was ready to die when a priest came in and sat down next to me. He told me that he represented a group of individuals called “Élan.” I was intrigued and let him talk. He told me that I lured him there instinctively with my psycho-kinetic energy. He gave me the choice of either dying or becoming an ‘Élan.’ Tough choice, I know. He led me through the wall next to us and when I came out on the other side, I wasn’t in the wide open spaces of my world, I was in a counsel room surrounded by human look a likes. Anyway long story short I became one of them. Cool huh? Nope, because the story doesn’t end there. You’ve heard of James of Molay, right? The legendary last Grand Master of the Order of the Knights Templar, yeah that was me. Touch me, no really touch me…. I’m not dead….yet………..Anyway I have been many people over time and now I am enjoying myself as an Elan. I am currently outrunning some Yaggol, which are a nasty group of Illithids commonly referred to as “Mind Flayers.” These Mind Flayers are from Krynn , though.
Way you rp: I generally use past tense in my role playing style, but I can mold my role play to anyone’s standards. I just love to role play.
Keyword: Divine
Back to top Go down

Szalor Darkhope
Page 1 of 1