Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Mentor and Others

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Mentor and Others Empty
PostSubject: Mentor and Others   Mentor and Others EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey! Well yup it's me again and my wishes. My weird wishes that I hope will be granted soon.

1. Mentore needed Badly

Joyce has no family, and in this unknown to her world needs someone
to take care of her. I thought it would be nice if she would meet some old
and wise guy who could not only teach her secrets of magic and other stuff,
but also would be like family to her. It can either be woman or a man who looks
mostly as human, who is honest, mysterious and like all old sages talks in riddles or someone more modern-like. Someone she claim as idol, someone who she'd think is awesome and worth for best and greatest respect, love and trust.

2. Bestiest Friends

As I have said - she no family and in this world is alone. She needs a couple of friends that she could trust. The friends would be able to get along perfectly but be totally different. Maybe Joyce could even gather together a couple of persons who does not get along well but in her presence they'd become friends. Oh and this one is for the girls.Smile

3. Guys

More lovers more troubles? This is up for you guys. There's already one that needs her but he's an evil one. Maybe someone could appear that she would claim as a friend but he'd love her? I don't know. If not - feel free to become a loyal friend.

4 Enemies

I would not say I want enemies for my girl but something maybe not too spicy. Maybe just someone who keeps bugging and making her upset? Maybe someone who wants to use her for one or another reason? Nothing too spicy thought. Maybe even her ex could appear who would out of no where begin to blame her for his gf death (her twin was his imprint love)

All Ideas are welcome at plotting area Wink
Back to top Go down

Mentor and Others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Character Creation :: Wanted Ads-
Jump to: