Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Mae Rachel McCloud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud Empty
PostSubject: Mae Rachel McCloud   Mae Rachel McCloud EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Name: Mae Rachel McCloud
Nickname: Lady of Death
Species: Vampire
Height: 6’0
Weight: 150
Hair type: long red
Eye color: lighting blue
Skin tone: white

Affiliation (order, neutral, chaos): Neutral evil
Powers: Necromancer , Shadow magic, Dark arts
Strengths: all vampire strengths
Weakness: Holy
Alliance Type (Holy, Good, Evil, Corrupt): Neutral evil
Friends: Her shadow dancer named Storm
Enemies: Vampire Hunters
Special Quirks: none

History of Character : I shall tell you about myself if you are willing to listen to me. I was once young beautiful mortal women just like you are now. I was only 22 year old I had everything I could every want. I was rich and married to the most handsome man in the world. We lived a simple life and made many plans for our life together. We even thought about having a few children together so that we could be a real family. The thought was very lovely indeed. One night my beloved husband went out with a few of his friends I did not think anything of it at first. Until I seen it with my own eyes I was fast asleep in my bed when he came in I heard giggles of another women on his arm. So I got up and went to see what it was all about. When I came to the top of the stairs I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in my house. He was making love to another woman on the floor of our living room. I went up stairs and I lay back down on the bed shutting out the noise and what I saw. I remember my tears hitting the feather pillow that was under my head. When he was finished he came up stairs looking to lie beside me but to his surprise I was awake and had his dagger in my hand. In rage I took the dagger and cut him with it deep across his chest and told him to get out of my house and to take his whore with him. It was a few months after that I learned that he got her pregnant. He tried to come home to me but I would not have anything to do with him. Late one night I was standing on the porch when I saw him for the first time he was beautiful far more so then my husband at the time I just thought him a passerby. So I paid no mind to him I was in the middle of plotting my revenge against my husband. This man showed up every night at the same time in the open flower filed. Then I heard his voice it was like an angel when he called my name. I shivered at him and went inside but as I turned around he was standing there in front of me. His eyes so powerful and strong I could not bring myself to look away from him. When he whispered to me that he could show me a love like no other I almost did not want to believe him. He told me about how my husband had betrayed me to other women and that what he did was not forgivable by any means. I lowed my head listening and my tears started to fall. I felt his warm lips against the back of my neck as he pulled me into his dark embrace of dark forbidden passion I felt the rush of passion, love, hate, sorrow and joy all in his kiss. He took me that night on my bed and made sweet passionate love to me. I felt alive for the first time in my life since my husband’s betrayal to me. This went on for a period of months when he came to me at sun set one evening and offered me forever to be with him. I took it and the rush of pain was great and I felt myself dying for the first time I was afraid. He whispered in my ear not to be afraid any more that when I awoke again I would be better than I was before. He was right I have never felt this good before not ever. I can see things no others can..Do you want to join me in the life of the undead?

Way you rp: The best way I know how is old school or free forum.

Keyword: Divine
Back to top Go down

Mae Rachel McCloud
Page 1 of 1