Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Plotting Again!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Plotting Again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Plotting Again!!!   Plotting Again!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 pm

So here I am again back with my inspirations and new ideas.

As we all know - Szalor, Joyce and Akahana are safe now out of hell. But the only one Joyce came out not without the cost. She was tricked and she lost her 'extra' soul she had. Now she is different. More mature thought she was mature enough. I was thinking her to probably go out of the Vastwind Tavern and get her own busyness not depending on anyone. Maybe start some half-secret busyness selling hand-made cosmetics, oils, incense and other innocent looking wiccan stuff and secretly, receiving private orders and creating potions, amulets and such. Also making working as a sorceress and removing curses, casting protection, doing divinations, finding things and such stuff. Not for give-away thought. But I need someone who would be first to come to her, who heard that she can do this and that, would be stubborn enough to persuade her to do it. And then spread the rumour secretly that she's working with such stuff. After she'd have enough money, support and 'customers', she would open her small wiccan-based shop. So anyone want to volunteer?
Back to top Go down

Plotting Again!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Character Creation :: Plotting!-
Jump to: