Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Reserecting a family member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Reserecting a family member Empty
PostSubject: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:08 pm

His mind was upon the Tower of Necros. His father had spend many years there, until it's eventual civil war that ended with him as the lone necromancer. He had lived at the tower for over fifteen hundred years, honing his skills as one that could control the darkest of arts. And so, after he managed to leave Val'Dariah with the help of the shadow realm, his thoughts upon the tower, he so appeared at the front entrance of the ground. Looking around, smiling, he pushed his spiritual powers outward. There was a soul here that needed to be reserected.

Walking up to the boundary of the gate, the two gargoyles rose up to great him. Pushing his family powers of the Khan family, the gargoyles bowed to him, allowing him to pass onto the grounds. He walked the winding path up to the barred doorway. A simple wave of his hand easily destroyed the barrier that his father had put up so long ago, yet had allowed to disipate over so many centuries of absentmindedness. The spell was powerful at one point. But no more. His father always used the hub, or the shadow realm, to leave the tower. Not the front doors.

He pushed open the door and walked inside. The scent of death and stale air filled his lungs. He smirked, looking up at the twirling map mirror high above. As he walked further in, fires ignited upon the many torches that lined the wall. Ancient spells still holding strong. He wondered if Necros' himself was burried under the tower. But that wasn't his goal. There was a soul here that needed to be brought to life.

"Show me the room of Lexal Khan and Valia Khan," he yelled up to the miiror. Suddenly a red line starting from his location shot up and snaked through the hallways. A path was shown to where their room was located. Perfect. Sky ran off, following the path, using his hand mirror to link with the map. Only after a few moments, he stood outside the room.

The door opened without him touching. He was a Khan, the door opened upon his arrival. He stepped inside and instantly began searching. He reached the book shelf that sat untouched by Valia's bed. After pushing all of his senses to the max, he found the lone strand of hair that had been placed within one of the children's books. A bright smile was upon his lips.

"Gotcha."

He took the hair and looked down at his mirror. "Reserection room." The mirror instantly showed him the path from his location. He used his demonic speed to reach the room.

It was impressive, the reserection room. The moment he walked in, he felt the power of the room. He knew what to do, having asked his father many times how to reserect the person. All he had to do was either have that person's soul, or a piece of them to build a body from, then the soul would naturally return. It was a bit more complicated then that, of course. He had plundered his father's mind to find out how to properly reserect someone. Now it was time to put it to the test.

Placing the lone strand of hair, he reached his hand into the shadow of himself, having it appear where the soul of his aunt was tied too. Breaking the spell holding her to her favorite room, he quickly brought the essance of her into the room. She wasn't much anymore. Just a basic soul with no home. Tied to the memories of her last life, she had slowly been losing her true essance. It was a sad way to finally die.

Slowly, Sky placed her soul within the strand of hair. Bringing out his demonic dark powers, he began to wave his hands around, pointing to the many wards and symbols within the massive room. His eyes closed, concentrating upon her body. Her image appeared in his mind, and slowly the hair upon the stone alter began to grow.

Suddenly his powers flared, the symbols upon the walls that he had touched with his powers lighting up with dark purple light. As the body of Valia appeared, the powers rushed into it, fusing her soul to her body.

Quickly running up to her, he placed his hand upon her chest. A beautiful gown appeared. He leaned in and breathed the spell of life. He sat back and watched it take affect, starting her heart, blood, and electrical currents of her mind. He smiled, watching her come to life.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:36 pm

The reserection spell had worked well. Valia was now alive again, as she should have been a few thousand years ago. Why his father kept her tied to this place he never knew. Gently he picked up her sleeping body. She was so light and frail. Was this normal? Clearly she was asleep, but for how long, and would she be hungry? He had never truly done a reserection spell before, especially using his knowledge of how to create the perfect same body using genetics. His father had taught him a little too well perhaps.

Carrying his small, sleeping aunt in his arms, he made his way through the maze of hallways and returned her to her old room. The spell of clensing was still upon the room, but it had lost quite a bit of power. Why had his father not returned in such a long time? Had he forgotten about his sweet sister? So many questions, so little time.

Placing her upon her bed, he went over to her trunk next to her book shelf. He opened it up. There were no clothes! He went to the next trunk. It too was empty. Clearly the cabnit? No. No clothes there at all. Odd.

Looking back over to her, he quickly summoned an outfit from memory. Or, as it were, the memory of his father. A beautiful yellow sun dress. Walking back over to her, he covered her up with her blanket and headed over to the table in the center of the room.

"Were you going to let her fade away just like this father?" he asked to himself softly. He summoned a few clones to go about searching the tower for clothes, food, drink, and anything that belonged to his father. He would stay with his sleeping aunt. She could wake at any moment, and he didn't want her to wake up alone. She might have questions.
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:57 am

Acasia was drawn to the tower and the magic it possessed. As she grew closer and pushed open the door she was aware of someone or at least another being. being there. She stepped into the tower and looked up to see the mirror. She was impressed at the magic that was held in just simple walls. Even in her court it took the magic being refreshed in order for it to stay up. After a few moments of wondering around she picked up a new magic and looked around. She smelt death it was to old and that didn't mean much to her. If it would have been fresh she would have followed the smells. She did follow the pulse of the new magic that was being used. It led her to a room, the door was such and for once she hesitated. She didn't do that often but something was telling her to use caution and she never went against her inner voice. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open. As the door opened the new magic hit her in waves and that is when she saw a man in the room. She wondered and wanted to ask what he was doing there but she simply just looked at him waiting and wondering if he was real.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm

His powers told him about the new presence. Even the tower told him. How she was able to get through the gates was something quite interesting all together. Of course the magic holding this place together was rapidly deteriorating. With his father being the last necromancer from the tower, and being lazy about increasing the wards and seals that were slowly fading away, it wasn't a surprise that the creature had made it into the tower.

The clones in the tower watched her from the shadows, bringing up her abilities to their master. He needed to be prepaired for anything, after all. Escpecially with his aunt just reserected and sleeping. How long she would sleep, however, was something else.

He leaned back as the door was opened. Had he felt threatened, he would have trapped her within the hallway and sent her flying without the knowledge of how to get back. But seeing how it was just an innocent looking female, and his powers were absolute here for the time being, he just let her look at him.

After awhile, however, he grew tired of the staring and sat forward. "What business brings you to the Tower of Necros? Did my father send you? No, he doesn't even know I'm here. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

She took a deep breath trying to remain equal her white eyes looking more threw him then at him. "Your magic and the deaths of this place brings me here." She said simply as if anyone should know that. "Why are you here? And who do you fear?"She looked over him and smiled." Your father?" Her eyes lighting up after she said that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Smiling slightly, he sat back again, "If you knew my father, then you would understand that fear. But I have more hatred for him then fear." He looked down at the floor, chuckling a bit. "Other then that, I fear nothing."

Slowly standing, catching the chair before it fell with his powers, he slowly made his way over to her. "What are you exactly? You don't look like a normal creature to me. Are you summoned, or where you 'born' like this?"

He reached out a hand towards her, wanting to see if she was solid or transparent. Some things one just had to trust with feeling.
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Acasia smiled light. " I am a creature of the Fey and yes I was born like this." She held out her hand and touched his gently. She was cold but solid."Hating someone is...not responsible. If you leave that hate in the world around you it will only build. You must take care of your hate for you father." She smiled wickedly her eyes shining as if the moon was behind them." Do you understand what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm

He shrugged, looking over his shoulder at his sleeping aunt. Having no real grudge against her, he did feel bad about using her against Lex. His father did deserve to be punished, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized that things could always be worse.

"Yeah," he spoked slowly, turning back to the fey creature, "I do understand what you are saying. But sometimes in order to get rid of your hate, you have to get rid of the thing you hate. Trust me, when I get done killing my father, I will no longer hate him."

Turning away from the fey creature, he walked over to the desk again. He pulled out the chair and sat back down, looking over at her.

"Skyler Khan is my name. The sleeping girl there is my aunt, Valia Khan, sister to my father, Lexal Khan. I got in this place due to my bloodline. How you got in here, though, is somewhat a mistery. Is it because the fey help construct this building?"
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

She looked over him and smiled. The smile not reaching her eyes. " I am sure fey helped build this place but I am almost positive it wasn't my kind." She thought for a moment. " I am Acasia. At my age I find claiming my family's name is silly and un-needed. " She looked to the sleeping women with a gleam in her eyes. " The best way to destruct someone is by doing it with someone they love. You can bring down a whole empire by knowing which soul to use."She smiled as if it were happy memories. " I know by experience you better get him at his weakest moment. That is when he will bend and mold to how you want him. Especially if you want him dead."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:31 pm

She was starting to annoy him with her words. He knew very well when to strike his father. That wasn't the hard part. The hard part was to get his aunt to go along with him. But how long she was to be asleep was an all together different matter.

"Well Acasia, I don't know what to say. You speak with such obvious wisdom. Tell me, do you know my father? Got a grudge against him as well, or are you one of his pets?" He sat forward, smirking slightly.

This woman was definately interesting. Though, as with him being in a hurry, he didn't have time to play games with her. She needed to tell him what she wanted and why and them leave him alone before his aunt awoke. He had a plan to impliment, and she was starting to get on his last nerve.
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 am

She felt his emotions in the air. A small stream of magic hitting her. She smiled and it wasn't sweet nor pleasant., it was almost a snarl. "Do you not know how to respect your elders? A pet for anyone is a rude and ignorant statement." Her eyes started to change only slightly there weren't the pure white now they held a red tint."I am here because I choose to be and all great and intelligent warriors have someone behind them like a guiding voice. "She licked her bottom lip looking down. " Perhaps I should show you what you are dealing with, but I doubt that this magic in here would let me. It is not a threat dear Skyler but if you wish me to leave say so. I will give you no more advice and I will leave now, but if you choose to let me stay I will help you win not only your aunts mind but in your battle with your father."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Smirking lightly, his clones appeared behind her, the demonic blade he owed in each of their hands. He didn't need her advice. But she did seem to be a bit useful. He just didn't know by whom.

"Help with my aunt and father? Well this is a family issue. And if you interfer, there is nothing to stop my mother from hurting you completely. This issue with my father is delicate."

He waved his hand, vanishing the clones completely. "But I am intrigued by you. Why would you want to help me? What do you gain out of our 'union' of sorts?"
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:48 am

She let out a laugh that was beautiful. " I gain nothing but a good fight to watch my dearest. And if you touch me I can not die." She stopped for a moment turning to the shadow clones. "Sale me? Use me for who would want me? Don't you think I could do that if I simply wish? I am fey... Not of any court anyone has seen since the last great fey war my child. I am not here to do anything but get a show. I love the smell of fresh blood. Expecailly if I don't have to make the cuts myself." A hiss rose from her throat before she could control herself. "You would be wise not to under estimate me sir. I am in no mood to have to fight something as beautiful as you are. Do you understand? It's that simple. Good fight and I will never bug you again I guess. Unless you want me too."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Her laugh was rather sweet to him. Yet her words, cocky like his fathers, was rather irritating. He had enough of cocky people. Always they would claim to be what they couldn't show they were. It was aggitating.

"The last fey war? So you are rather old," he spoke softly, slowly rising. "A good fight? You will see things that no mortal or immortal will ever see again. When I fight my father, I will crush him under my palm to show him his mistakes in my life."

He walked over to her, smiling slightly, "Follow me. You want blood, I shall show you a place where there is fresh blood."

Walking down the hallway, bringing out his mirror, he began to follow the line he wished. He knew of a place that had constant fighting. And it was in this tower. All the past fights forced to play over and over.
Back to top Go down
Lyanna

Lyanna

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Oops
Back to top Go down
Acasia

Acasia

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 pm

She turned to follow him in silence as they walked to where blood would be. She didn't know what to say nor what to do. She had stories she would like to share but she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserecting a family member   Reserecting a family member Empty

Back to top Go down

Reserecting a family member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Places, Plains, and Cities :: Tower of Necros-
Jump to: