Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind.... Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind....   Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind.... EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 am

Well the verdict is in, I like this place. The De'Winters are obviously a group of lovely individuals and the citizens of this place (well the one I have met anyway) are wonderful and beautiful people. The bar was immaculate and the goods, already delivered. Absolutely, positively, a thrill, to have worked with these De'Winters. The Yaggol's money I stole should prove useful to them and I can finally relax here for at least a little while and become my lifelong ambition! Bartender.... they get the best of all worlds, whether it be music, beautiful people, dancing, battle, or simply serving customers in a nice friendly atmosphere. What else could I truly ask for? Well can't stay here writing this journal, I have a CUSTOMER! WHOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind....   Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind.... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 am

To be sure I am enjoying the company of these fun people. I have thoroughly enjoyed the young woman Joyce. She is a spark of enthusiasm for my little mind and I find her conversations stimulating on every level. She quite the little charmer and very innocent in my eyes, though, I must confess I look forward to learning more about her. She seems like a very nice person and I will make sure to hire her on and keep a very very close eye on her talents. Yes, a pleasant one that is.

This enchanting woman, however, Lady De'Winter is quite the surprise to me. She knows the French language and that is a captivating feeling when I think of it. She seems to be all business, though, which provides a difficult situation for me. I am a firm believer in all work and no play makes Victoria a dull girl. That said, I am sure that there is a fun person in there somewhere. Probably hidden by her honor system and elemental grumpiness. Well to make this certain in my journal, she is a flower of impeccable taste and the man that wins the heart of this little campfire flame will be a lucky individual.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Cruel Adventure Game.... Ah, nevermind....
Page 1 of 1