Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Not a good day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

Not a good day Empty
PostSubject: Not a good day   Not a good day EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:17 am

Beep! Beep! Beep! slam! Rolling over to see the clock, Aelis groans. 6:30 am. What did she have to do today? Ugh! It is Wednesday. The project idea is due today. Why did she have to have it on a Wednesday and not Friday? Slowly she gets up, and looks around. The room looked as if a tornado had visited her. She looked at her bed, same shape. Wow! What happened last night? Oh yeah, and a slight smile slipped to her lips. She grabs her robe and wraps it around her. Sighing, she shakes her head and walks to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she slightly gasps as she looked a fright. Her creamy blonde hair disheveled, her make up smeared, and her face just exhausted looking. She turns on the shower faucet, testing the water to make sure it was hot. She never knew why she had to have a really hot shower, but she had always liked them. After her shower, she climbed out and wrapped the towel around her and went to her closet to see what to wear for the day. She really was not in the mood to be going to work or to even be up this early, but as it was, she would be running a tad late. That is, until the phone rang. Hurridly she ran to the phone, her right hand on her temple, and picked up the phone with her left. "Hello?" Another voice, thin and shrill yelled through the line, "Where the hell are you? Why are you not down stairs? I can't be waiting all day." "Ok, ok, I will hurry." She runs to the closet and finds a purple dress without sleeves and rather formfitting. She finds some black heels and grabs what she can before running out her front door and down the steps of the apartment building. Standing there at the door was a thin red head who was the owner of that shrill voice. She looks Aelis up and down, a smirk on her face. "Well, looks like SOMEONE had fun last night. Did you even get his name." Aelis just looks at her, her silver-blue eyes telling her not to even go there. "Let's just go." Outside the door is a waiting cab, with an impatient cabbie in it. Both get in and the red head looks at the cabbie "4th and Lorington. We are late already, make it so we are not." The cabbie nods and speeds off, knocking the two girls back into their seats. This is not a good day already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watkinsonline.com/cworkman
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

Not a good day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good day   Not a good day EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:22 am

Her red-heaaded friend, Priscilla (she later remembered), was gabbing away about the project. Aelis's head was still pounding. Aelis holds her hand up, "Do you please have some aspirin or percaset?" Priscilla just looks at her and tsk'd, shaking her head. "You know, you should not have gone out on a school night. Just drink some coffee when we get to work. . . .If we ever get there. Can you please hurry up cabbie?!" She had turned to the cabbie who seemed to be driviing too slow. The cabbie, in his in audible intangible speech gestured that there was traffic keeping him from taking them to their destination on time. Ugh! Yep! This is not a good day. Aelis lays her head back and closes her eyes. She felt so tired, she thought that maybe that guy was not all she thought, even though she knew he was a one time deal. She knew she would never see him again and frankly she didn't care. He wasn't really that cute, but the drinks were free and man, could he dance! He even talked to her in a very hot french accent that could make any woman melt. His voice danced through her head like gumdrops and puppy dogs. She smiles and soon Priscilla's loud, high pitched, shrilly voice brings her out of it. "Sweety, there is no time for sleeping. Here, I have something for you." She reaches into her purse, "I was going to be greedy today, but I see you are in serious need of it more than I." She hands Aelis a pill and some water from her water bottle. The pill tasted nasty on Aelis's tongue, but easily washed down. Immediately Aelis begins to feel much better, and pretty good too. She sighs and smiles at Priscilla. "Thanks." Priscillla shakes her head. "You really need to control yourself dear." The cabbie broke the conversation. "Here. That will be $30." Aelis rolls her eyes, since the economy went "bad," everything went up in price. Priscilla scoffs and pays the cabbie and climbs out. Aelis was a little slow in getting out for she was still gathering some stuff and organizing her purse most of the way. With Priscilla out, and Aelis still in the car, the doors slam and the cabbie takes off. Aelis is thrown back against the seat as the cab speeds down the road. "Hey! Slow the hell down! Where are we going? Why did you not let me out?" The cabbie, in rather american yet with a familiar french accent, "Yes dear. You really should control yourself. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time last night." His laugh was creepy, but not evil, nor good. How familiar. She looked at him in the mirror. Those eyes. She recognized them, but from where. The speedometer was going very high, and the speed limit was 60. She looked around for cops, but none were around. How did she get mixed up with crazies? Oh what did she do last night? She looks up in time to see a semi coming towards them and noticed there was something not right. She screams and places her arms up to brace for impact, though there was little to do with oncoming traffic. Suddenly, everything went black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watkinsonline.com/cworkman

Not a good day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Homeplanets :: Earth-
Jump to: