Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Lost and found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian

Bastian

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 pm

All was going well. His day had started well roast dinner for breakfast, some reading. Even had to give Joyce a lesson.
There he was with his purple wizarding robe. Also known as bath robe with a yellow curtain tie for a belt and his green witches hat, which in it self couldn’t stand up straight. To finish it red Aladdin slippers with little bells on. To finish it off and over sized chalk stick. He was explain the words and the and the correct way to pounce them so she would always end up in Joyce’s living room regardless of were ever she was.
“baz’sikara” was the last thing he heard.
Looking at the blackboard then around noticing a lot had changed just rolling hills tree’s and wildlife. Then the sensation as he looked down. Waist high in a river in the middle of the valley. Not seeing anyone round. He took a small brown pouch from his pocket. His pouch of holding, reaching in and taking out the first set of clothing, treed trousers, and a straw hat. Changing and putting every thing else in to the pouch.

“right now were we”

With that he looked round
“tree’s, so were not at home. To much green so no were near my home not in a zoo don’t see any bars.”
Placing the pouch in his pocket. Hearing something he turned to see what resembled a six claw crab then fleeing straight in to a tree the branch taking him out mid scream
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Things were not going as they should. Two warring factions, the same warring factions it seemed, were going at each other once again. The gobblin clans wanted more control of the gold and platinum rich moutains that the hill dwarves captured over six thousand years ago and had defended savagely ever since gaining control. Fifty-two minor wars, along with six major wars, had already broken out. Luckily, most of the fighting had stayed under the moutains.

Drakkaius was in no mood to play peace keeper. No matter how much he treatened, the two parties always broke out into war. Old grudges, passed down through the many ages. If he didn't care so much about both species, he would had wiped them both off his planet. As it were, their war was giving a good profit to Dravin City. His people, for the most part, were happy with the war.

Sitting upon his throne, watching the representatives try to get at one another while being held back by the guards, his thoughts began to wander. He was half tempted to let them go at each other, but then something touched the back of his mind. There was a visitor to his planet. Sitting up straighter, he held up his hand. His 'voice' tapped the sceptor upon the ground, causing everyone to stop squabbling.

"Our lord has ordered a break. You two are to stay seperated for the day. Whoever breaks this rule will have their faction punished. Understood?" spoke Drakkaius's 'voice.

It was good to have someone to connect with mentally. Still not taking any chances with speaking his own voice, for fear of his family finding out he had his powers back, he had to rely upon others to speak for him. Such a pain it had been in the beginning, but it worked now.

Waiting for everyone to leave, Drakkaius vanished from this throne room. Appearing instantly at the water's edge, looking at the creature in the water with slight amusement. He walked onto a small boulder and sat down cross legged, watching the male move about in the river. Such a fascinating creature. How did he get here? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
https://forgottenvaldariah1.rpg-board.net
Bastian

Bastian

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:42 pm

He laid there taking a few deep breaths, his vision coming round as the world stop spinning. Reaching up and softly rubbing his left temple as he sat up. The feeling of eyes on him, slowly brought the hairs on the back of his neck up. In his home he would of vanished you didn’t last long with out a good sense of survivability and a lot of luck. Part of him the biggest part of wanted to hide. A quick glance showed no real safe haven for him.

Rocking back on to his heels then to his feet in a very quick motion. Dreading what he would see. A quick sharp breath then a glance over his should. At lest it didn’t look like it wanted to kill him so he turned round to face him. Taking a few steps towards the man. Straighten his back, his eyes searching the person.
“ good day and what brings you out this fine day”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Smiling like an innocent child, he watched this demon looked human move. He was rather interesting. Good instincts as well. Even though he hadn't made a sound, this demon had felt the eyes upon him. Oh those eyes of his could see beyond and know so much. But some things were not. And being an immortal mortal, he had to know when to let his mind rest.

He slowly stood up, waving slightly. He smiled and jumped down into the water, standing upon it as if it were a solid, not a liquid. He twirled a bit, looking up to the sky. Taking a deep breath, he knelt down and looked at this demon before him. There were no demons on his planet. But having lived on Earth for over seven thousand years, he knew very well all about the demon there. This was an Earth demon for sure. This was a delightful encounter.

'I hope you can hear me with your mind. I am sorry if you can't communicate with me like this. You can talk normal. I, however, cannot. So if this hurts your mind, please, let me know.'
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm

He watched the person. He couldn’t help but try and work out if the creature could be mad a puppet, there was also more important matters at hand. Then came the voice, frowning slightly. It did set of alarm bells, the back of his left ear started to feel itchy. A simple warning of tread carefully.

All most all encounters with those that could project there voice. Were a lot more powerful then they should, and more then one could play mind games well. Possible a good chance the creature could read his thoughts, which were followed by a list of obscenities directed at those that could mind read, most of which would have left bastain a gooie mess on the floor. If heard by demon.

you get use to it I suppose, you know what the my question will be?

There was two first who in the nine hells was he talking to, but the more important one was were or when was he. Softly making a mental note to teach Joyce less powerful things.

(Sorry for the delay mind went blank)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm

He ignored the demon's nasty words, for he understood he was being tested. Shaking his head slightly, still smiling, he sunk down into the water to look at him eye to eye. He looked around at his place, enjoying the natural life that was left undisturbed here.

'My name is Drakkaius Orical. This is my planet, Dravin. I am the god of this world. I am a fallen, but I still have my full powers. Welcome,' he spoke with his mind, bowing to the demon.

'You must be hungry? If so, please, follow me. I have a place to where you can relax and enjoy what my world has to offer. Also, after you have rested and eaten, we can talk about you returning, if you like, to your world. But that is up to you.'

(no worries)
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm

He kept a careful eye on the creature instinctively taking a step back as he sunk in to the water. Listening to the sounds of wild life. Tilting his head to the side as he took in the voice. With no hint that he had heard his thoughts. Ether he was good or…. Then he heard it god. Why he had to be dealing with immense powers in his life. But it brought a matter of respect. This person was out of his own game.

“ I would be referred to as Bastian”

Like all demons he would keep his name hidden. It was a small token of power and one no right thinking demon would give. The fact he was a bound demon even Joyce didn’t know his full name. givening the person a small bow. The most he could bring him self to do. Constantly revaluating the him.

“ that you know isn’t a bad Idea, as for rest I think I can manage. So how come you got this world. Oh and lead the way”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Smiling lightly, he nodded and headed off down the stream to where a nearby village was at. This demon was rather intersting. How he came to his world was also something he would enjoy finding out.

'Well, Bastian, if that is the name you choose to go by, this is my world that I created before I went to Earth and fell. Upon the return of my powers, I came back to relay claim to it. Though it is my world, all upon it are free to do as they wish.'

He moved through the water rather easily, as if it wasn't there. He reached land again and walked upon it. Stopping and turning around, waiting for Bastian, he smiled kindly at the demon. They weren't all bad. Just had a bad reputation.

'How do you like my home so far?'
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:45 pm

He looked round and followed the person. Taking in all the details most of which were possible bolt holes, hidden places. If the guy was telling the truth then it wouldn’t have done much good. But years of habit were hard to break.

“ so you went to earth after you made this place then returned? Sounds like you had a plan of some sort, maybe war yes?”

Softly stroking his chin as he took it in while wadding thru the water. Possible the reputation was well disserved, it took a lot of effort to get a whole raced branded as such. Let alone for so long.

“ green and wet your home is. Must be hard on the people having wet legs to there knees suppose you get use to it”

Blinking and looking down then sighed seeing him self knee high in the stream muttering bugger to him self
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Chuckling slightly, he snapped his fingers, having the demon appear next to him upon dry land. How and why the demon was in the water to begin with was still somewhat perplexing, but it was the creatures own business.

'I settled this world, added the creatures here, then went to Earth to help out a fellow god try to establish himself. I was then caste down and turned mortal, stripped of my powers by my cousin and my sister.'

Looking around slightly, feeling the energies of the world, enjoying the feelings of the people in this part of the world. He smiled and looked over to Bastian.

'Not all of this world is green and wet. Some are dry and cold, or dry and hot, or wet and hot, or nothing at all. I like variety. You will find many similar things here as on Earth, only on a much grander scale. This world is five times larger then Earth itself.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found    Lost and found  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and found
Page 1 of 1