Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Things to remember.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Things to remember. Empty
PostSubject: Things to remember.   Things to remember. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Have I gone too far this time? Or have I just taken too long? Reserecting my aunt to distract my father. Am I becoming just like him? Leaving to punish him through mom and Kat...not one of my smartest moves, but it might work. Doubtful. Attacking mom like a wild animal, turning her lust for his gain while I was still on the line. Mom's favorite in deed. I just hope Kat gives dad a piece of her mind. I didn't train her in secret for nothing. I just need Aunty V to wake up so that I can put my plan in motion. Killing him just once would satsify my anger, I believe. Why the elves have only been able to kill my father is beyond me. Is he that cocky?

Why do I feel so wrong in doing this? Maybe I need to go some place to train and clear my head. I have alot of things to work out. How long will my aunt need me around before she can go about on her own? The plains around this tower are pretty deserted. Father made sure no one would ever come back to this tower. What is his plans? Is he just toying with me? My head hurts from all this over calculating. I think I'll go lay down.
Back to top Go down

Things to remember.
Page 1 of 1