Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. Empty
PostSubject: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:19 pm

How often had he been called into service to stop an uprising? The last uprising of the Ice Giants had happened six hundred years ago. It was a minor war over territories. But this time the dispute was much more troublesome. The queen of the Snow Valley Giants had taken a Minotaur lover for her queen. The prince of the rival clan, who had saught the queen's hand in marriage, desided he was going to use brute force to show her that he was better then the Minotaur. Unfortunately for all parties involved, six other factions were caught in the middle of the war and had asked for assistance. Now the entire Ice Giant nation has waged war upon the inhabitants of Nytemare Valley.

Lex was sitting upon the small boulder, overlooking the valley. The camp fires of the human and elf armies were burning bright against the backdrop of the nytemare heards. This was the real reason why he was here. Nytemare valley was still controlled by his counsins, though they had no idea who he was. Family was family, even if they didn't know him.

"Why are we here, Lex?" whined his sword Malic. "I can't devour an ice giant's soul. And you aren't going to attack the alliance. You are giving me a headache thinking of when I can eat next."

Lex shook his head, looking behind him. He could sense the presense of the dark souls. Was he close to a hidden coven?

"Hey, are you listening too me?" yelled Malic.

"Shush, Malic. We might have some company," spoke Lex as he vanished the sword into the void of his shadow cloak.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:29 pm

He would be standing off to the side watching the man and the sword talk, well mainly the sword but makes no difference. A slight grin would cross his lips as he steps forward "yet another needless war" he says his voice a deep pleasant sound. Zero was a young master vampire somewhere over 200 years old. His hair was a color so black it was almost blue, his eyes a very sharp gray even in the night. His hair was only to his chin and looked as if he just woke up. He had on a lose pair if black slacks and a short sleeved black shirt that made his already pale skin seem paler. He walked closer to the man holding his hands out infront of him with his fingers spread apart showing he ment no harm "what brings you to these parts"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Unlike most humans, Lex held no fear of vampires. Were it not for a vampire, he would have fallen to one of mages he had fought against so long ago. The vampire lad had distracted the mage so much that Lex had been able to get the upper hand on him. Ever since they he had always valued the dark souls. And this dark soul was no different. He had sensed him for quite some time. He held no fear, just respect.

"Yes, another needless war. That is why I am here. I am this army's trump card in case things get out of hand. I'm also here to make sure my families lands and hurd don't get hurt."

He slowly stood up, his shadow how falling from his head to reveil a very young looking Lex, his short platinum white hair quickly turning to a shade of brown, while his emerald blue eyes studied the vampire before him with idle curiousity.

"Not to be rude, but doesn't this war mean you get to gather enough blood from those that fall without having to kill anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:45 pm

A grin played acrossed his lips "I need not blood to live. The energy from fear and lust are enough to get me through but blood is alway a great...great primary place to get life from" he says as he leans against a tree crossing his arms over his chest "a trump card you say. Hmm maybe they depend on you to much, helping your family I can see but taking orders when and how to attack I don't see in you, far to much power coming off of you" he says with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:52 pm

That was one thing about the vampire race. They were up front and honest in their speech. They had no fear of others, so they spoke what was on their mind. It was true, he had alot of power.

Smiling slightly, he slowly stood to his full 6'1'' frame, stretching slightly, looking out over the battlefield. "I am their trump card that they do not know. Like I said, I am here for my family. I have no love loss for the elves. I hate them all for being able to kill me so easily." He smirked slightly. "No, I follow not their orders. I was just hired to take care of the clean up if things go wrong. I am here for the show. Hopefully it is only the one battle." He shrugged slightly. "But if it isn't, then I shall talk with those involved."

He leaned back against the very air, smirking, "It pays to know what is really going on. If the giants step forth on my families territory, I'm going to destroy the marriage between the queen and her new king, then I'm going to kill the rival before them all. That is why this army here is so out in the open against ice giants."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 pm

"I see so your a sword for hire" he says tapping his chin "you know good sir we could benefit each other" he says stand up at 6 foot even "I could get quite strong hanging around you and you would gain the aid of my people if you wanted it" he then steps up looking over the soon to be battle field and took a deep breath "such a smell of fear coming from the elves" he laughs some as he says it "they number so greatly yet they are weak at times"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:04 pm

How intriguing this man was. Especially since the man thought he was a sword for hire. Then he remembered he had Malic. Maybe that is what he meant, for he knew very well that the vampires of this world could sense his sword when it spoke.

Chuckling slightly, he shook his head. "I am no hired sword. I rarely use Malic..."

"This is so true," grumbled the hidden sword. "If I didn't remind him to feed me souls, I would starve for long periods of time."

Lex quickly waved his hand, cutting the connection to Malic while he was within the shadow void of his cloak. "Sorry about that. He has no manners. As I was saying, I rarely use him. I am an assassin by trade, but rarely do I ever use a sword."

He turned back to the camps, glaring slightly at the elvish encampment. "These are just moon and snow elves. They number in the millions, but they are nothing like their lorfae cousins. I would rather have the ash or blood elves to the east to fight the giants, but you can't pick your allies so easily in this manner." He turned back to the man. "They know I am here, that is why they have such great fear. I already made a public display of one of them that disrespected me. I guess my reputation follows me everywhere."

He held out his black gloved hand, "Lexal Le'Cal Khan, but you may call me Lex."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:05 pm

He takes the mans hand with a smile and a slight bow "Zero. Zero Foi. But you may call me what ever you wish" he says looking back over the battle field "it should be quite the show when it happens. Maybe my people will get more than they want out of this. Then they will be fat and happy so to speak" he looks back at the tree line and shakes his head "but if it happens during the day they will miss out"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:11 pm

"Zero. As in the number?" He chuckled slightly. "Well, Whatever-you-like, I would say this is quite the chance meeting." Looking around he saw all of his people in the tree line. His second sight was powerful enough to see any heat source, both high temp and low temp. No one could hide from him.

"Your people feed on fear, correct?" he smirked greatly, "I can give them that."

Without warning, he raised both hands, causing massive illusions to appear on the horizon of a massive ice giant army. If anyone kept their wits, they would know that they giants didn't have such numbers. But of course, panic was quick to wash over the camp of the elves. While the camps of the other armies saw nothing of the illusion. He really did hate elves.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Though that was quite the show I am the only one that can feed off of fear and lust. It's a very rare thing to be able to do and it is a leader thing as well, but I thank you for the meal they will have to wait till I let them go down and take from the dead or let then mesmerize a few of them and feed from them" he says laughing as he watches the elves scatter.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:25 pm

"Ah, yes, well. Glad it is just an illusion." He vanished the images, watching the elves practically stampede over each other. Sitting back down, he watched the mayhem he had just caused. Some things were just funner when dipped in chaos.

"If it was me, I'd say to attack the elves as they get into the darkness," he spoke with dark lust, "but that is just me." He smirked, looking back at Zero. "I do hate elves. Their magic is something I have yet to conquer. Their powers are tied to the world, and for some reason, the world regects me. I don't know why though."

There was no love loss of the elves. He hated them greatly. Ever since he defeated the god-king Giodatis of the High Moon Kingdom upon Lesser, when in victory he had stopped to rest. It was at that moment the Lex had been assassinated by a lone elvin archer after the defeat of Giodatis. And every other time he had ever been killed, always it was by an elf's hands.

"Let your men kill the elves," he spoke suddenly, "I will grand your people immunity. I can't stand how weak they are."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm

He gave a twisted smile looking at Lex and without looking back "You heard the man feast" he says and there where blurs of movement around them as his people left with great haste. "There won't be much of a show because after they sink fangs in the elves will be willing to give them every drop without a fight" he was laughing at that point not a happy laugh but kind of like he disliked the fact people just gave in so easy.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:49 pm

He turned from the eventful carniage, not caring about those he hated so much. "I just hope they wipe them out. These snow elves were intruding into my families land. Why my cousins allow such filth is beyond me."

His eyes and aura flashed blue suddenly, capturing himself in a blue fire like ambiance. A smirk played across his face. Turning to Zero, he nodded to him. "Care to follow me to a place were we can have some fun?"

Deep respect for a cousin kin. That was what it was. He never had the grudges and mistrusts that most others held for vampires. They had saved and served him well many times over. Zero was going to make a great ally. Oh yes, this powerful ruler was going to help keep those in line that needed kept in line.

Without warning Lex vanished from the battle field area, stepping forward atop a small cliff face. Looking over the edge, he spotted a small gathering of ice giants huddled around an ice crystal.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Zero didn't miss a beat he was right with Lex as he showed up on the small cliff and see the giants "my my what have we here" he says slightly amused "what trouble will we be getting in to here my friend" a slight grin on his face as he talks to him. The wind was slightly stronger there and blowing at there back with the slight almost unhearable screams coming from the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Not looking at Zero, he summoned a dark fire lance over twenty feet long. Smirking, he took aim and fired it right at the ice crystal. The lance struck, exploding and melting the crystal, causing the giants to jump in surprise.

"Gentleman!" yelled Lex, "Thank you for showing up. But I am afraid that your presence is no longer needed."

"What do you mean!" spoke the leader of the group. "We did as you asked. We started a fake riot. We got the armies together!"

"That you did, Gro'gat." He slowly stood to his full height. "But that was all you were required to do. I was going to have you to attack the elves, but your forces would have been over ran. Luckily," he turned to Zero, "a new ally emerged to take care of the masses. I would recomend you head back and forget about the uprising."

"But my people have been warring with each other. This was suppose to bring them together!" yelled Gro'gat.

Lex's eyes narrowed, "Are you yelling at me?"

The ice giant went wide eyed, taking a few steps back, "N-n-no my lord!"

"Go. Question me again, and I will wipe your people off the face of this world. Now go!"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:24 pm

"tisk tisk tisk I'm afraid that you will need to be taught a lesson" Zero says dissapairing from Lex's side and appears on the shoulder he thought was the second in command of the giants like he had been there the whole time. "now what will be the price of your back talk hmm" he says and with one swift kick to the giants face he broke his jaw and dislocated it then dissapairs again and was back at Lex's side "now as he has said be gone or be killed"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Folding his arms, watching Zero work, Lex couldn't help but smile more. Zero was indeed a good ally to have around. Smart, powerful, and able to do what he wanted. You couldn't ask for a better ally.

The giants helped their comrad up, dragging him quickly off towards their lands. Lex knew they hated him. That didn't concern him. Hatred was just as useful as respect. Those that didn't at least respect him...well...they didn't live long enough to do much about it.

Without saying a word, he vanished from the cliff face, returning to his previous spot. He sat upon the boulder, watching the end work of the vampires upon the elves. He sighed, looking up to the sky. "I miss you dear Tallon. You would hate what this land has been subjected to since you've been gone."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Walking up next to Lex he crosses his arms over his chest "I am sorry all the fear is quite....intoxicating I could not stop myself" he says as the first of his people start coming back to the trees and look to him. He nods his head back towards the trees and they move without a second word. "so what has you so down Lex" he asks without looking at him
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Looking down, ignoring the vampires as they walked pass him, he took a deep breath. "Fear is very wonderful. I don't draw upon it like I use too. Like most drugs, it only can last so long."

Kicking back, looking back to the sky, he smiled slightly. "I miss my sister Valia, and I miss my cousin Tallon. These are her lands by birth, thanks to my uncle's marriage to his wife, who was a chieftess of these lands to the north." He looked to Zero with curious eyes. "You ever been tempted to be married? Are you married, for that matter?"

Looking back down. "If I had just married her, instead of looking for someone else, I would have died a normal death some three thousand years ago. With her, with my kingdom still in tact, with my family still alive." He closed his eyes. "I have six blood cousins left alive from my family. Not even my kids that I've had over the years are alive. Of course, when you end up killing them, that tends to happen." he spoke, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 pm

"marriage hmm not now maybe later but for now it's not for me I'm so young" he says and laughs a bit sitting down looking at the stars and lays back using his hands as as a pillow "so you 'had' kids did they just hate you or was it you personality that won them over"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Chuckling slightly, he sat back against the boulder, "Truth be told, I was punished. I've had five kids....all daughters. I killed four by my own hands. The one I didn't kill by my hands died by an allies hands as she tried to attack me."

"I want a son. A powerful son. Someone I can pass my knowledge on with. Someone to keep the family name going." He looked at Zero. "And I don't blame you on the marriage front. If you can live a long life, why worry about marriage now? I haven't found anyone yet. No one has captured my heart. Doubt any will."

Sighing slightly he sat forward. "Zero, my friend, I hope things work out for you and your kind. And if you ever need anything, feel free to look me up, wherever I may be at."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 am

"Then by all means I offer the same to you my friend. I might not be as strong as you but I get the job done" he says as he stands up dusting himself off and leans against another tree "who knows maybe I'll find that special someone" he says and laughs at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.   1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising. Empty

Back to top Go down

1400 Years Ago, during the last Giant Uprising.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: Past History :: The Past-
Jump to: