Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter Empty
PostSubject: To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter   To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Dear Lady and House De'Winter,

I am pleased to note that I opened the tavern a few weeks early and I am also pleased to report on the first day success! I was extremely pleased with the surroundings of my establishment and the complete work over that had been given. I am also pleased at the price range given and the respect that the great Lady Victoria De'Winter gave. I will never take my business elsewhere and expect bonus' from me in the future, provided the customers keep coming. Though it is probably unnecessary and definitely not needed; I have enclosed a sum of five thousand gold as a respect tithe to the De'Winter family, but more assuredly this should go to Lady De'Winter. I hope it is enough to earn more favor as I have requests for more items to be delivered! It is wonderful indeed and I am certain that there will be no problem. The risk for these items is horrendous and I expect a large bill.

I am requesting ten cases of draconian ale, twenty-five cases of male and female virgin blood each respectively, five cases of each type of hard blood liquor with the exception of blood wine in which I will need eight more cases of that, thirty-five cases of Dragon's Blood specifically please, and finally associative juices and waters of ten different varieties, your choice, making each variety twenty-five cases each.

Thank you very much for your excellent services,
Szalor Darkhope, son of Scylla Darkhope, Black Guard of Bane, Leader of the Zhentarum
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter   To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 am

Dear Szalor Darkhope Owner of VastWind Tavern. I am please to recive your letter of request of items that you need. I will be gathering them as I get them for you. A few of the items might take a little longer to get because i have to travel to other areas to get them but what i have in stock for them already i will give to you has per your request. I will inform you of the price as i get each item that you ask for. Thank you for your time. V.De'Winter
Back to top Go down

To the Lady Victoria De'Winter and to the House De'Winter
Page 1 of 1