Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

To see the stars, and to hear the music

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryce

Bryce

To see the stars, and to hear the music Empty
PostSubject: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:17 pm

The theater district really wasnt a district, more like an avenue that had venues dotted throughout the city. Luckily, the avenue actually started down on the pier and went south into the housing district. So many things to see and do. The largest venue of course was the circus, followed by the fair.

Taking Victoria by the hand, feeling the warm sunshine upon his face, he walked with her to the avenue, listening to the artists start to come out again and hone their craft for the people to listen too.

"I'm glad you wanted to come with me here. It is a secret of mine, that I actually walk this avenue on a weekly basis. Only time I actually 'abuse' my power to roam the city. Normally my people walk the city to do random inspections. But this is what I do to get out of the palace. Walk the theater district. I've even gone in to see a few plays and musicals." He smilght slightly. Why was he talking to much?

He stopped with her, listening to a few flute and violin players playing on the corner. Some had to play to make a living, after all. Enjoying their song, he took out a few silver coins and placed it in their dirty top hat that sat in the puddle.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:48 pm

She would smile at him as she would reach in to her small purse and place a few silver as well in to the top hat it made her feel good that Bryce was with her and that he like plays and music as well. She would look up into his eyes seeing that he was smiling at her. She would lean up and places soft kiss on his cheek. She did not know why but she like the feel of his skin against her lips it warmed her insides a little.
"I am glad that you brought me here Bryce for I have a little secret of my own here. When I am not to bust I come here to play the piano I like the feel of the ivory keys under my finger tips the sound that it make takes me to another place and time. Maybe some time when i get good enough I will play for you."
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Wrapping his arm around her, he kissed her forehead softly. He smiled and continued down the street with her. "Good enough? My dear Victoria, I am sure you play like an angel." It didn't matter how good she could play. The fact that she wanted to play for him was enough to let his heart beat a little faster. He could tell he was blushing. He did so every time she kissed his cheek.

As they walked, the sounds of music began to fill the air. The artists were coming out. This street was always so beautifully played. People actually fought one another to get appartments that lined the streets on either side of the district, just to hear the new up and coming artists. Some streets were for music, others for acting. But they all held a special place for the city. Some of the worlds most famous artist were also on display.

Stopping at a window, were there was a very large picture of an angel in flight, it's halo aura basking it in a special glow. One would think the painting was done magically, but the artist was just that good. It had been a gift to the owner of this establishment, dead for over seventeen hundred years now. The family that still owned the shop loved to tell the tail of how their ancestor got such a beautiful painting fom one of the worlds most famous artist.

"Lexicali Khan," he spoke softly, "How can one man do such amazing beautiful work, yet still be the monster that he can be?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 pm

-she would watch him as they stopped for a moment looking at a paint she would look at his lips as he said the name Lex a monster is exactly what he is and her mind is dead set on that fact she was happy that only one women would willingly deal with him and that is wife. She would go in to deep though for a long moment hearing Bryce speck to her for a moment. She would shake her head and smile up at him when she felt the kiss on her forehead.-

"Of course Bryce I thank you for your kind words and your gentlemen ways its no wonder I love you so much. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Looking from the beautiful picture to the more lovely Victoria, he smiled and shrugged, "I think I've been given a day off. But that usually happens after a hurricane. The city rights itself. I might be busy in a few days as reports come in, but I only see the important ones the council needs to see."

Taking her hand, he looked back to the paintin. "I wonder what it is like? I have lived a long time, and have seen my share of pain. But Lex..." he sighed, "I know he angers you, my darling. And his first impressions are hard to look pass. But if you knew Lex the way that myself and Zero does, you'd understand why he is the way he is. I'm not making excuses for him. He'd hate me for that. But, sometimes, like this picture, you need to see the work that goes into it to make the final product."

Turning from the picture, he continued down the street with her. Something was on his mind. Lex being here had caused something to stir within himself. Lex was a king, had a wife, and yet with his powers was so free. He never once asked for power, never asked for freedom. But a wife...there was something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:29 pm

"You are right maybe I was a little hard on him. But then he acts alot like my older brother and that drives me nuts most of the time. So yes it is a little harder for me to look past his rough ways but I will do my best only because you asked me to Bryce. If it was any one else I would tell them to go to hell about it.

-She would look at him wondering what he was thinking about she could tell by the way he moved around that he was thinking.-
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Smiling to her, he stopped once more, this time at another artistic shop, but one that did jewelry. He turned to the window display, looking at all the wonderful rings they had to show. "I don't mean to tell you what to do. It is just that I know Lex. Many don't get a chance to know him. He doesn't usually allow it."

Taking her hand, walking up to the window, he smiled at her. "These are no where near as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:17 pm

"Oh Bryce you such a romantic you know that you really are. You mean so much to me I want you to know that. Not even the heavens can compare to how i feel about you Bryce not even close."
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:24 pm

He looked at her, taking off his sunglasses. He wanted to see her with his full eye sight. "Victoria, I don't know if I can contain myself anymore. I brought you here for you to pick out your engagement and wedding rings. Will you marry me?"

He couldn't believe he just said it. Just like that! It felt so natural, so wonderful. He loved her so very much. It didn't matter their age difference, their position in this world, or even that they were different species. They both were human in form. They could marry and have a family. Yes, a family. Something he always wanted.

"I promise you to make you the happiest wife in all of Demigora. No, all the known universe. Just let me be your husband."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Tears filled her eyes as she tackled him into a hug it was a dream come true for her he asked her the one question she always wanted to hear.

OF course I will marry you Bryce I just want you to be happy and have many good days and have every thing that I can possibly give you."
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Wrapping his arms around her he couldnt' help but feel overjoyed. She said yes! It was indeed a happy day. He leaned back and kissed her passionately upon the lips, unable to control himself. He was in love with the woman who was going to marry him. What could be better?

The sun shown brightly down upon them it seemed, just for them. It was a beautiful sight, one accompanied by the many artists that played instriments. He could hear the happy melodies as he kissed her new fiance. What a perfect day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm

She would kiss him deeply her soft lips pressed against his. The sun shining down on them both just warming their skin parting her lips just a little for him she would trace her tongue over his very soft lips as she held there kiss for a moment longer. She was in love with this man and could not be any happier right now. She did not care who he was friends with at this point and time. She was just happy that he is her man and soon to be husband. Looking him in the eyes tears of joy would stream down her cheeks hitting the ground below them. She would bury her face against his chest as she just held him there for a long moment breathing heavy her heart rate out of control she could faint at any moment but she is too stubborn for that one. She just smiled at the passerby and listens to the sweet music that is in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Holding her closely, he quickly picked her up in his arms and smiled. He kissed her lips once more, walking them into the jewelry store. He wanted to give her what she wanted most, aside from himself. She would need to show off being engaged, after all.

"Hello, hello, welcome to my shop," spoke a small aged dwarf, "Please, we have the finest quality of gems in all of Val'Dariah. You will find none better, I swear."

Bryce smiled, setting her down to look, "We are here for an engagement ring and our future family wedding ring." He spoke so proud at having to say that to a mere stranger. It felt rather nice.

"Of course, of course. Right this way," spoke the dwarf, walking over to the counter in the corner. "Very best, yes, very best. Engagement ring you say? I have gemstones from all over this world, including the rare dia-pixel gemstone. Very costly, but well worth every lybran. Sparkle like chest full of gems, yet move like smoke. Very rare, very rare."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 pm

She would look at all the rings there finding each one to be beautiful. She would see the one that he was pointing out as she looks up to Bryce for a moment with a unsure look in her eyes. She would go around and look at other rings as well looking for that perfect one. She would at last find it a 1/2 caret diamond solitaire with sapphires around it. She would look at him and point it out to him.

I like that one Bryce
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:23 pm

The dwarf waddled over to her, looking at the ring she was looking at. "Oh yes, that is a lovely engagement ring. Only seventy five silver for that one."

Bryce walked over, smiling to her. "If that is what the woman I love wants, that is what she'll get. I'm not worried about the cost." He took her hand, kissing her knuckles each individually.

Smiling at her, he walked with her to look at all the wedding rings. "Whatever your heart's desire, my darling. You can have anything you want. All I want is for you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 pm

She would turn and hug him tight looking at the ring again then turning to him she would kiss his lips passionately with a soft purr against them as well. She would look at the wedding rings as she held his hand for a moment not sure of what to pick much less think at this point and time.-

My love I cant even begin to think of what I want for a wedding ring right now I just want to find a place cuddle up to you and love on you.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:49 pm

He nodded and took out his money pouch. He set down five gold coins and three silver for the ring she wanted. The dwarf handed him the ring, in which he got down on his knees and took her hand in his own.

"Victoria De'Winter, you make me a happy, peaceful man. Without your light, I would have wandered through this darkness blind. You would honor me to be my wife."

He slipped the ring upon her finger, kissing her hand repeatedly with soft, loving kisses. He looked up at her, his eyes shining bright. He had never been so happy in all of his life. She was so wonderful and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 pm

-She would softly kiss him for the ring that he slipped on her finger. Her eyes would tear up once again as she listens to his sweet beautiful words of love and admittances.

Bryce with out you my love I would never have made it for as long as I have. you have been my best friend and companion through thick and thin you were always there for me when no one else was. i love you for who you are.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

He slowly stood up and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her passionately, pressing his body to hers in a love and want that he had only ever felt...well...never. He had never found anyone to share this kind of emotion with. There had been some who he tried to be with, but the moment he would change, they would leave. At least Victoria had seen him in his lycan form before. He had fought with the De'Winter family to save the southern port from pirates. Foolish creatures they had been. He had been very dangerous once in his true form.

"My darling, how should we celebrate this joyous event?" He really had no clue what to do or where to go from here. He was just so happy and inlove.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 pm

With her body pressed against his she would lose her self in the passion of the moment kissing him with such a fever that only he drives up with each touch of his hand each touch of his lips. It was a magical moment for her with him she never wanted it to end. But the reality of it all sat in when she would look into his eyes as she spoke to him softly-

We can do what ever you want my love I am not sure of what to do now. We can always go back to my place and I can cook you a nice hot meal or I can give you a nice back rub it up to you I don't care what we do to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:57 pm

He laughed slightly, shaking his head. "In all honesty I don't know what to do from here. So long as I do it with you." He carressed her cheek softly, smiling brightly at her. He had never been so happy. Not even when he finally learned control over his lycan self was he ever this happy.

"Shouldn't I be pampering you with a massage and dinner? Oh, I know," he picked her up gently in his arms again, holding her close to his body, and walked out of the store. He carried her across the now busy street to the flora shop that just happened to be on the other side of the jewelry shop. Walking inside he put her down once more and looked around the shop.

"Some of the most exotic and beautiful flowers are here," he spoke in a slight dream like voice. "They don't compair to your beauty, but you deserve to have the best."

He smiled at her, just as the owner, a two foot tall blue pixie, hopped up onto the counter. "Welcome to my shop!" she spoke in a shirl voice, "How may I be of service?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

She would look at all the flowers as she would turn and look at the two foot tall women she would smile at her and looks back to Bryce her eyes would hold such a bright light of love in them for him she would kiss his shoulder softly as she would look around the room of the flower shop her eyes would fall on some beautiful white Lillys sitting there by there self she would walk over and lean in and smell one a tear drop would hit the petal and roll off it as she would be so happy with with her life now that she was going to be the future wife of Bryce.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Smiling, he walked over to the counter and put down a few gold coins. "We'll be getting married soon, and I know this is the best place for flowers. But for right now, whatever my fiance wishes to have, she may have."

The pixie smiled, "Of course Bryce. Anything for the Grand High Page!" She took off and began to fly near Victoria, his size shrinking to allow for natural flight. She was now no more then eight inches tall. "Anything in peticular?" she asked in a small voice.

Watching Victoria pick out flowers, he couldn't recall a better time to be around such delicate things. Yes, flowers were beautiful, sweet smelling, and very delicate. Just like his Victoria.

But just then his mirror sparked up. He took it out and read what was on it. He shook his head, and took out a quill. He wrote upon it quickly then cancelled the connection. He placed the mirror back and smiled. "I do have a few days off. Good."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Yes I would like the lillys please they remind me of Bryce sweet charming and very kind hearted. Although I am sure that he would denies what i have said but I can see it in his eyes when I look at him I just melt inside every time.

She would smile as she would look over her shoulder at him her heart would skip several bats just from looking at him. Her breathing would be light and cold as it would seem that ice mist would pass from her lips she would shiver as thought pass through her mind of him. She would close her eyes as she would turn her head back to look at the pixie for a moment. her long white hair would fall into her face hiding her eyes from Bryce for a moment it would be long and soft like satin against her warm soft delicate skin.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm

The pixie nodded and rushed off to go get the non display lilly flowers, while he slowly walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder softly. Brushing her hair from her ear, he leaned in close and whispered. "I have a few days off. I'm yours to do with as you wish. Tell me my love, what would you like to do with me? Anything you want, we may do."

He did love her very much, and wanted her to be happy. His life was for her. Her happiness was his happiness.

Rocking her back and forth, smiling slightly, he looked out the window to the nice beautiful day. Even though they had been up all night, he felt more then awake. Asking her and getting a yes answer had actually vitalized him better then any spell that could be placed upon him. She was now his life, completely and fully forever now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To see the stars, and to hear the music   To see the stars, and to hear the music Empty

Back to top Go down

To see the stars, and to hear the music
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Theater District :: Actor's Guild-
Jump to: