Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)   Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm

In the small small unnoticeable café(or a tavern), that was basically empty at this time, a lone femme sat at the table in the corner. For the strangest, even thought she was sitting outside, it did not seem that she would feel any cold upon her skin. She was clad in a long elegant black leather coat that hid anything whatever was under it. Tight jeans and heeled boots of leather adorned her well fit legs. Her hair were clipped up in a slightly messy manner, piercing grey eyes hidden under brown shades from the still bright sun of the early autumn. In one hand there was a carton cup full of spiced latte, in another there was some book....or a big notebook as it would seem. The female seemed to be drifted into whatever she was reading. Until...some stupidly brave fool made a foolish mistake.

Oh how foolish he was by thinking that he can steal from Maya Campberleigh and to be not punished at all. Maya did let him run, she did let him think he was unnoticed. After all, she get him in no time at all. And man did she get him. Maya finished her coffee, calmly stood up putting the book into her bag, puts the bag onto her back and walked off. She could smell the thief, because she was a thief herself. And to steal from a thief is a big mistake. Walking slowly she spotted a random shadow and skipped into it unnoticed. For quite a while she was gone until luckily the thief reached he shadow on his path which just happened to be far in front of the stranger .This Femme Fatale smirked to herself like the devil and stepped behind the thief who was now having a relief. But he was far from safe.

Maya in no time had him knocked to the ground, without even him realizing what happened. Think you can rob a thief, boy? Man you are so foolish. This was your biggest mistake. She mused darkly taking back her wallet and skipped back into he shadows before the guy looked around. He was young. Way too young to be a good thief. Probably new to this yet. Maya would have kick him in the guts but she was not that heartless. Her only intention now was to scare him to death so that he would not rob anyone at all ever again. Maya stepped out from the shadows as glared at him with a strange calm demeanour. Get the hell outta my eyes, boy, or you might regret for robbing a council member.The eyes of a boy widened to the biggest possible size in fear now and he got up and ran off like the devil from the cross. She smirked to herself, stepped into the shadows, glad there were not so many people that would notice she was skipping into the shadows and back walking in the empty streets whistling happy she got her wallet back and scared the poor youngling.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)   Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 am

Kaol would be walking through the streets having just left the fountain area. He would be looking at the different buildings and deciphering if they were stores or houses. He smiles at the architecture marveling the similarities between this place and that of his home on Romulus. He walked having heard a scuffle he runs to an alley way. A young man runs into him trying to escape from the dank darkness of this way into black. Kaol stands his ground and the boy stumbles away. He looks at the young man who looks like he fought a gang. Kaol moves toward the end of the alley and looks to find a figure at the end of it. He walks closer to the figure and eyes her. Oh, great, he thought. It was the woman from the abandoned building. The one whom had shared the bad drink with. He looked over her again and cocked his head to the side. He decided to try and figure her out. She was a trick of fate for him and he wanted figure her out. She was a walking conundrum and he was slightly intrigued. He wasn't intrigued in a sexual way, but scientifically. He was ready to decipher the nineteenth wonder of the universe. He walked closer into the form and nodded, "Hello, it is you again Miss?" He decided that an introduction would be necessary. "I am called Kaol Rehu...," he wanted to establish first contact properly this time.
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

PostSubject: Re: Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)   Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:21 am

It seems that she was in exceptionally good mood today as if everything had been perfect regardless the misfortune of a young thief. Boy was he silly. Maya walked the streets like the cat gracefully. She seemed to be in a rather good mood today. It could seem as if she had a good....regardless that a young thief had tried to rob her. Gladly for her, he had a great misfortune. A smirk came to her pouty lips at that thought. Poor boy now thinks he threatened a council member and he's doomed while he was only tricked. She wondered if he will ever try to do this again. Well if he'd do it to her again, she wouldn't be that much kind. But her train of thoughts has been cut short by a very familiar voice. She stopped in her tracks just right before Kaol could walk in front of her and slipped her hands into her pockets idly. A sly smirk crept upon her lips. My my... she mused slowly and eyed him. Maya had to admit that the man she met before, the one who was standing before her....was truly handsome. More handsome than in the in these deep shadows and cold darkness. Well it's nice to meet you, again, Kaol Rehu. she said and offered her right hand for a shake. Maya Campberleigh.
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)   Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:20 pm

He looked at her with a twinkle in his eye. He was already suppressing his Romulan emotions. He looked at the clothes on this Maya and her hair. He looked at his surroundings and shook his head. She looked like she worked in these kind of conditions. He stared at her and wondered what a girl like her was doing in an alley. He wasn't sure where anything was and he thought she might be able to help him. "May I ask what you are doing here Maya?" He thought he would play Mr. Police officer with her. Knowing her personality, though, if she got that she'd want him to whip his handcuffs out on her. He looked at the situation and imagined the worst possible outcome where he would be robbed and be killed by her. What did he have, though? She couldn't get anything from him; he was on his way to the large academic structure due north.
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

PostSubject: Re: Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)   Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 pm

She watched him carefully. This Kaol, with elven-like ears, was quite handsome. But man was she glad being able to a good grip upon her inner squeal girl that often tends to loose control for every woman if she sees something nice or a handsome man. Not for Maya thought. In this case Maya herself was in control, Maya and her mind, not her desires, not her heart. What to talk about the soul that she probably does not have. For god's sake, what a doppelgänger can have one? She's just a copy of the original woman that is gone by now. Knowing that, it possibly sanded her a little. It's not easy to live without the soul. It felt like a whole would be within and the stormy wind would howling like the lonely hungry wolf to the moon. Her grey eyes that were now observing and scrutinizing Kaol, does never show her true emotions nor regrets she has hidden so deep deep. Her face expression did not change. It was mostly neutral. Getting back what belongs to me. she said answering his question calmly.And what are you doing here yourself, elven boy? Wanting to get into trouble? These alleys are dangerous you know. Especially for strangers who are...new here...
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)   Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:11 pm

He looked at her observing him like he was a piece of meat or a target. He still didn't trust this woman and after what she said. She had a deception about her and he couldn't put his finger on it. Then again judgments were unfair for he worked in secret for the Tal'Shiar before he'd become lost. He knew about secrets and lies. He knew about deception that would lead to the distrust of others. He looked at the attractiveness of Maya and shook his head. She had so much potential, but her history probably forbid her to be a calm collected citizen of the empire. There was something strange about her and he couldn't put his finger on it. Her behavior was almost atypical of humans. However, he had encountered enough here to know that appearances can be deceiving. She may look human, but then so did he minus the ears. What was she looking at, he asked himself. Is there a problem with me that she can't ask? She can ask me anything because it's not like it matters now. What was she judging him? He looked at her and responded, "I am not an Elf boy, Miss Maya. I am a Romulan by the name of Kaol." He looked at her irritatingly and shook his head, "I came by this alleyway hearing voices and I wanted to make sure you were alright. However, seeing the young man running I now know whom the victim was and the attacker is." He shakes his head continuing to respond further, "I am not looking for trouble by the way, however, I am no stranger to danger and am fully capable of handling any situation that I come across." He stands defiantly only to show her strength through logic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)   Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thief's Misfortune (Kaol/OPEN)
Page 1 of 1