Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akahana Fang

Akahana Fang

Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room Empty
PostSubject: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 am

She would go up stairs to the room with the bartender she would nod her head to him once he opened the door for her and walked away from them. She would look at her sleeping son and walk inside of the room shutting the door behind her. The room was nice much to her surprise it had to twin beds one on each side of the room a small table in the center of the room with a painting on the wall of beautiful landscapes. Her steps would be light as she walks over to the too bed by the wall she would gently laid Lee down on the bed his soft onyx black hair much like her own would brush against her skin. Moving away from the bed after making sure that he would remain a sleep she would go over to the bathroom and open the door it is a modest bathroom but had everything that she needs inside of it.She would give a faint smile as she walked out a again she would see a nice small corner fireplace on the right side of the room near the window. Walking over she would conjure four logs but to be more precise she summoned the logs to be Oak and Ash so that it would burn longer and keep the place warm. Bending down she would neatly arranging them to be burned she would cast burning hands to light the logs once the spell ran its course she would shake her hand and the spell would be done. Standing up again she would walk over to Lee and cover his foot back up with the silver blanket. With a smile on her lips she would turn and walks back over to there things opening up a small case that held a clean towel and wash cloth for them both with a few small vile of oils that come form the middle east where she is from. Taking only one she would walk in to the bathroom with it and cast perfectly warm water into the black cast iron tub the hot steam would roll off the water as she would place cherry blossom flower petals in to the water watching it turn in color only slightly . Opening the vile of a dark pink liquid she would pour it in to the water the fresh smell of orchid would fill the room to aid in her relaxing. She would reach behind her and sits the towel down on a chair that is near by. Rolling up the sleeve to her kimono she would mix the oil and water together to get that perfect sent going. Standing up once again she would untie her bow in the back of her kimono and lets it fall to the floor, the outfit would come open with ease as she would reach up and slide it off her shoulder and down her slender almost hour glass shaped body. Kicking off her wooden sandals and socks of white. She would allow for the top layer of her clothing to fall to the ground only leaving her fine silk under garments . She would slip off her under garments as they fall to the floor she would push open the door of the bath room to keep an watchful eye on her son Lee. She would slip into the nice hot water of the bath tub. The hot water rushing over her body would almost relax her immediately. She would enjoy the feel of the water washing over her naked body as she would think about her life and what she will do with it now that she has Lee a good kid that is much like his father Zero some times a little to much like him. She would duck down in the water and gets her hair wet as she would come up she would grab the special soap for her hair and use it to get it nice and clean and smooth like silk again. Once she was done with that she would rise off and just sits in the tub washing her self enjoying the silence of the room and the roaring fire that is going. After a while she would get out of the tub and dry off and gets dressed in a set of clean clothing she would let the water drain out of the tub as she would pick up her mess and walks out of there. She would be so tired she would lay on the bed beside Lee and hold him to her as she would remain warm from the fireplace that was going. Her eyes would start to close as she would start to drift off in to dream land and join her son in a peaceful nights slumber.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Fang

Akahana Fang

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 pm

She would get as she would see the dust in the hour glass run out at long last. She would hold Lee in her arms tight as she stood up and picked up the small golden hour glass and went back up to her room with Lee. Knowing that it was time to pull one if not both right back from the depths of hell. She would move silently up the stairway to her room that was down the long decorated hall with a small inn table with a large vase with fresh flowers in it. Looking just up from that would be a beautiful pitcher of a twilight sky. Magic hour she would whisper to her self. The hour of when I will make sure one if not both of them come back. She knew that there will be a price but she was willing to pay it knowing that she would have to give up something she already knew what that would be. She would open the door at the end of the hall to the left and walk inside of the dark room. She would light a small lantern to cast light in the room with laying Lee down on the bed. She would go about putting a full nights worth of wood in to the fire place and lighting it so that she would be warm as well as Lee. She would cast a protection from evil and from harm on her son. She would walk over to a table that was near the window side she would see the sun was starting to go down behind the hills. She would open a bag and with red special paint she would draw a pentagram on the floor as it would dry she would toss a white rough like powder on to it so that it would dry faster. As it dried she would pull out a heavy book made out of bleached demon bone and the binding would be the hide of a black dragon. She would open the book and flip through the pages of flesh over to the portal to hell spell as she would look it over she would mix the proper ingredients so that the spell would work. Slipping out of her clothing she would allow her long black hair to cover her now naked front and back as she would put on dark clothing that held her body snugly. She would began to chant in ancient demon tongue something she learned from the vampire lord that took care of her. The weather would be effected by this change as yet a dark sinister storm would come rolling back in the howl of the winds of hell would push open her windows in her room her voice would carry as thunder and lighting would strike the ground near the tavern. The fire in the fireplace would rise high and widen as it would become a dark green and black in color. A few of the colors of the under world. She could feel it working but the rite of passage was not complete yet. She would pick up a ritual dagger and cuts along her open palm on both her hands. The crimson blood would drip to the ground hitting the pentagram making it glow a bright red. She would chant louder seeing a door starting to form in front of her eyes the swirl of green and black as she would widen her arms the door would widen as well in height and width so that more then one person can walk through it at a time. The blood would drip down her arms staining her fair skin as the seal of the vampires curse would also begin to glow with life.
As she spoke aloud into the now twilight hours when her magic is at its strongest.

"Come forth .....I call you....to me. Come forth darkness....come forth dark lord of Hell and the underworld...I summon you to me now... Open the doors too hell so that I may enter. Hear me dark once again I knock at thee doors of hell as they now open before me. See me now I stand here and wait on the other side. "
Back to top Go down
Akahana Fang

Akahana Fang

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:30 am

She would start to make the bells that are in her room ring thirteen times as the portal between worlds would start to open up. She would sling the blood on the portal to give it a solid hold her own blood holding it there. She would look over at lee seeing her son safe from what she is doing as books and things lift up and fly about the room in a circle. She could feel her self being pulled to the portal door she would keep the chant going. For as long as she could she knows that this is it the last time she may ever see her son again. She would fight back the tears as she would start to see Sazlor in the portal she would step forward and extend her hand to him offering him the way out she knows that she has to give up something with this. She is willing to give up her freedom in this case the seal on her arms would glow bright red the closer she got to the portal as it would at last open wide she would look at him as she spoke to him.

"If you are going to come out then come already I cant hold it open forever! Sazlor come on already forget about here I will get her out when I can in the mean time come on already.!!"

She would start walking into the portal feeling the exchange taking place as she got closer she could feel her self losing her own freedom to live as her soul and body is being tugged at by the gate way itself.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Fang

Akahana Fang

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am

The portal would hold open just long enough for Sazlor to come out it as it would snap close with her on the other side of it. She would look at the darkness of the place the pentagram on her arm would burn her as it would glow a bright red against her pale skin. she would start waking down the brimstone path way seeing what lays ahead of her a door of sorts as she would walk closer to the door she would feel the grip of something harsh on her shoulder she would turn around slow seeing a skeleton warrior holding her there she would turn around and growl ass she would take off its head with her free hand tossing it to the side. The skeleton warrior would let go of her and go chase after its own head. She would reach the bloody door and opens it up wide as she walks past it would close. She would know know where she was and what she had to do and why.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 am

He had appeared in the room he had designated to the employee Akahana. He was on the floor recovering from the pain. He saw a small child near him and nodded to the boy. "You're Lee right?" he asked through pangs of pain. The small boy nodded slightly through his protective wards of magic. Szalor shook his head and said, "I will try to get your mother back. In the meantime come with me please." Szalor was taken aback when Lee rejected his offer to travel with him downstairs. Szalor stood up and looked at Lee, "I won't hurt you, Lee." He held out his hand in which was rejected by the young boy. Puzzled Szalor moved slowly toward Lee. When he came within two feet of Lee, Szalor was electrocuted and felt as if his soul was going to be ripped out of his body. Szalor immediately retracted and looked at Lee, "So your mother has seen to your protection boy; how fortunate, for you." Szalor smiled devilishly and stood back up having been knocked off his feet. He bowed to the boy in reverence to Akahana's power and walked out the door. Moving downstairs he looked around for anyone there to help him with his problem.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 am

Seeing Szalor come down the stairs, Silver smiles and walks out from behind the bar. "My dear Patron! I trust your journey has treated you well." Silver wipes away the frantic hairs from her face that never seemed to stay still. "What else would you like me to do?" She was happy that he returned, but still liked working at the bar. She had a feeling that he had another task at hand for her and would like her assistance. She was there to help him
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 am

Szalor took a moment to get a hold of himself and smiled at the lovely flame before him. His mind reeled with excitement at her beauty. He over her entire body before deciding that she would be an excellent assistant. He smiled desirably and shifted to make sure Szalor was the primary detected. Szalor looked around for a minute and then at the silver woman. He cocked his head and asked, "Why are you here? Do I know you?" His questions not out of cruelty, but out of genuine concern that he didn't know this woman. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on, however, he knew that there was a young man up stairs that needed guidance. He shook his head for a minute and then looked at her, "Please ma'am nevermind my questions. I will pay you handsomely if you can watch a young man upstairs. He is protected by powerful magicks warding any evils. I will pay you well if you can do this." He hoped she would agree due to the exigency of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 am

Hands him a not that she kept in her pocket. "I recieved this note, saying that I was needed here. Thus, here I am. Though, if you did not send for me, I don't know what to tell you. If you need help with the litte one, I will be more than happy to help him. Where is his room?" She looks at him with a small smile on her face, her eyes looking inquisitive at him.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:41 am

He shook his head at her answers, "Please just watch the young lad. Whatever brought you here, though, you're hired. The boy is on the second level and it's the first door on your left." He shook his head and went to the office to bring out paperwork as he watched the bar now that he was back he needed to resuscitate his business before it sank. He didn't know what had been going on and he was worried that someone would have taken over. Having been gone he was curious in a way about what events had taken place. A portion of him worried for Joyce and Akahana, however, that part was quickly squelched by the 'other' half of him.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Nods as the orders are given. She goes up to the second floor and looks at the doors, there were so many of them. But she noticed the first door to her left that had a pentagram on it. Was this the right one? She knocked on the door, "Lee? Honey, are you alright?" She didn't hear anything but saw that there was something powerful glowing in the door. She peeped under the doorway and saw a white orb that surrounded the room and a second orb that surrounded him. She smiled as she knew that only a mother would put such strong protection over him. Usually, a man would either use not enough or too much that even he couldn't even get through. Chuckling, she sits down by the door and pulls out a small wooden flute as she assembles it then brings it to her lips. She begins to play a small song, one that she learned as a child. As she does so, a small blue mist escapes from the small holes in the flute and float down to the floor, then under the door and dance for the little boy. She smiles as she can hear him get off the bed, and carefully watch the figures as they play and dance for him.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:00 pm

She smiles as she hears the little boy playing with the orb. She looks at the window and sees the moon high in the sky, the clouds trying to hide it from view so the little boy could continue. In a soft voice "Lee. Lee, my darling little one. It is time to close those tired eyes and drift off to sleep. The moon is calling you." "I am not your darling little one. You are NOT my mother." came back the reply. She nods, though the little boy could not see. "You are right, but it doesnt mean that you are not tired." She smiles and leans back against the door of the room and pulls out the small flute once more. She starts the music once more, and then allows the flute to play on its own as she sings a small lullabye for the little boy to sing. She hoped that the boy would find her voice as comforting as her daughter once did. She closes her eyes and memories flood back into her mind as if she was there yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room   Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Akahana Fang and Lee 's Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Taverns :: Vastwind Tavern-
Jump to: