Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

To the King Lex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

To the King Lex Empty
PostSubject: To the King Lex   To the King Lex EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Dear king Lex,

Hopefully my letter shall reach you. I am writing to apology for the incident that happened back then in the Vastwind Tavern and wanted to explain if you will allow me to. I truly am sorry, did not mean to say anything bad about your sister Valia and I would never dare to. She is only to be cherished as a great friend and most respected as a wise woman that she is. By saying that I have meet her in hell, I did mean that I have meet her soul there. I was already in there for quite a while when she has been captured and saw what happened. Such souls as hers are most rare and valuable treasure for the demons that is why she has been taken to that place. But I assure you that at this moment she is safe. I have seen a few visions about your sister and saw that her soul is not in hell any more. Took long to trick a demon lord into letting go off your sister's soul. I very hope she is safe now. My heart wants to believe that someone somehow shall bring her back to life because it is not safe for her to remain in a form of a spirit. Wish you a good day and hoping that our next meeting (if there will be one) will not be that much unpleasant. And do forgive me my carelessness once again.

With all respect, Joyce Christensen
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

To the King Lex Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the King Lex   To the King Lex EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Dear Joyce,

Since I am not in my kingdom, even though it is my wife's kingdom, please just call me Lex. I must appologize to you. Though if you tell anyone I did, I will just deny it. For you see I over reacted. I am very protective over my sister, you see, and so I wanted to let you know that I didn't mean to scare you.

As it were, if you do wish to contact me about my sister, please do so. If you can find me, that is.

Sincerelly,

Lexal Khan
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

To the King Lex Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the King Lex   To the King Lex EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 pm

-ignore this post-

Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

To the King Lex Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the King Lex   To the King Lex EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Dear Lex,

Thank you for the understand kindly. I know you are protective of your sister and that is quite adorable I must admit. She's a nice person indeed. You can be calm for your secret about this apology will be safe - I will not tell to any living soul or not-so-living soul. Talking about your sister, if you do want to talk about her, I will surely do my best to find you. I believe you do have questions and I shall gladly answer them with honesty. I myself can always be found at the Vastwind Tavern as you already figured. Until our next meeting.

Sincerely, Joyce Christensen

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the King Lex Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the King Lex   To the King Lex Empty

Back to top Go down

To the King Lex
Page 1 of 1