Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Dear King Lex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dear King Lex Empty
PostSubject: Dear King Lex   Dear King Lex EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:04 pm

To the current King,

Dearest King Lex,

I must apologize for my behavior in my establishment earlier. I dishonored myself in the presence of your royal highness. I am only sorry I did not get to meet the esteemed queen to which I have heard nothing, but good about. I suppose that today's altercation would have stemmed any possible future meetings with her unfortunately. I am sure she would have not wanted to be there anyway to hear the inappropriate slanders of the current and respected King. I humbly ask for your forgiveness and am also writing to inform you that I have requested the maximum appropriate punishment for my indiscretion earlier. I have written to the High Page of Val'Dariah and requested my arrest and I won't resist either. I have requested the maximum sentence in jail and the maximum fine in gold. I am sure he will share the letter with you, good King. However, I wanted to apologize to you personally. I am sorry good King Lex and I humbly beg for your forgiveness. I thank you for your time good King and I hope to see your reign here last an infinite amount of years.

Your humble citizen,
Szalor Darkhope, son of Scylla Darkhope, Black Guard of Bane and leader of the Zhentarum.
Back to top Go down

Dear King Lex
Page 1 of 1