Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Dear Meinor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

Dear Meinor Empty
PostSubject: Dear Meinor   Dear Meinor EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:25 am

My dearest love,
It has been three long years since you left and everyday it seems as if you were just here. I miss you so much, I don't know how much longer the gods will keep us away. I think of that day every moment. I am in a new land and it is rather strange. Of course it is very fortunate that they take anyone here. I see you everyday, your eyes, your lips. I can feel your hands, hear your voice. I feel as if you never left me. So many questions run through my mind, one in particular is my purpose. Why was I spared? I know I ask you every time I write you and you cannot answer this question. The gods don't like it when we question their actions. I am so lonely without you, our intimate moments, and all the other moments that were so filled with love we couldn't contain ourselves. With this leter, I am enclosing some more hair. I don't want you to forget me. When I come to see you, I want you to remember me and to love me like you used to. I see you whenever I close my eyes and I can't help but to smile. I love you my darling, and I always will. Love, your Katrine.
Back to top Go down

Dear Meinor
Page 1 of 1