Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Dear Mr. Bryce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dear Mr. Bryce Empty
PostSubject: Dear Mr. Bryce   Dear Mr. Bryce EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

To the Grand High Page of Val'Dariah,

Dear Mr. Bryce,

I must apologize to you for my behavior concerning the one King Lex of these lands. I am truly sorry of my offense to the leadership of these said lands. According to the Val'Dariah constitution des modifications réglementaires dans les règlements (Val'Dariah constitution of regulatory amendments in regulations), I have violated Article 133 of Section 10 Sub paragraph 4 stating the treatment of the monarchy and hierarchy of Demigora. I hereby, request, because I am a man of honor that I receive the maximum punishment for my lack of duty and responsibility to the current Liege Heir Lex. His royal highness has already been sent a conjoining letter to express my deepest apologies for the actions of the Vastwind Tavern and its patrons ie. it proprietor itself as well, me. I do offer my humblest apologies to you good sir for ill representing the citizens of Demigora in a fashion not of a gentleman and respectful citizen. I do hope you will forgive my lack of discretion and my wholly inappropriate attitude. I understand that under the law I am to have a maximum of two years in jail and fined fifty thousand in gold. I am prepared to pay my penance. Thank you for your time, sir. I will be ready for the arrest in my establishment. I will not resist.

Yours respectively,
Szalor Darkhope, son of Scylla Darkhope Black Gaurd of Bane and leader of the Zhentarum.
Back to top Go down

Dear Mr. Bryce
Page 1 of 1