Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

You get what you pay for dear.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune

Kitsune

You get what you pay for dear. Empty
PostSubject: You get what you pay for dear.   You get what you pay for dear. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Kitsune entered the Elvin house and was taken back by what she saw, though she was not of the weak hearted she had confused it for a tavern. Non the less it wouldn't stop her from enjoying a good drink or two depending on how many lonely men would come to her call. The place was dark but she had eyes like a fox and sharper than most. She eased her way past the crowd to slide on the bar, now that was the tricky part. Her curved hips and that oh so short black skirt cause her to pull and yank so she was not to flash her prizes and goodies to the gentlemen just yet. Her mile long smooth legs crossed at the knee and ran into black five inch heel pumps. She settled in her seat brushing the hip long red hair from her shoulder to lean closer to the bar. She purposely did the lean for the black bodice trimmed with blood red gave her breast a high perk, the mound of the delicate skin smooth and perfect just as the rest of her fair skin. She searched with her impossible emerald eyes to the bar tender for attention. He approached with very little amusement on his face for he dealt with her kind, or at least kinds similar. His deep rolling voice said to her, "I know what your up to misses and it won't work here with me, so if you want a show or a drink your going to pay for it one way of another.". His statement cut at her and a look of shock framed her face, he didn't even twitch but polished his glass. She stuck out her full lips in a pout "Well I have no cash so what do you want?" Suddenly an idea hit her, her delicate hands brushing over her breast, "How long has it been since you've been with a woman sir? I will highly appreciate some alone time with you in order to pay my tabs.." she raised a brow highly pleased with herself at knowing how to use her assets. The bar tender chuckled loud, "You do not know me so well. You judge me wrong to think I would fall for such a trick, but though you are what my customers would love to see on that stage" He gestured with glass and rag still in his hands to the large stage filled with curtains, lights and poles. "I'll be more than happy to have you on staff, tips are good and we could always use such...interesting women here. And if you need a place to stay we house our employees in the rooms upstairs. The pay is unlike any other and we are surrounded with bouncers to ensure the ladies safety.". Kitsune thought about it for a moment, the benefits were enough, free housing, free food and money. Why not use her talents to gain something other than being a thief for once. She reached out with her small hand and simply said "Deal.". The bartender smiled and took her small hand in his large one and gave a nice shake, "Very good, talk to some of the girls and they will show you around and to your room, your first performance will be tomorrow night, and remember we're classy here" He gave a wink. Swirling around in her seat to watch the stage she smiled to herself "Another adventure eh? This should be interesting".
Back to top Go down

You get what you pay for dear.
Page 1 of 1