Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Dear Self from Self

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiden

Kaiden

Dear Self from Self Empty
PostSubject: Dear Self from Self   Dear Self from Self EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Kaiden, it is the year 389 E.C.E. when I write this to you.
This new home of ours, it is so beautiful. The forest protects it. I am writing you this letter, for I fear that I can't let go of some of the past memories, yet they feel more like dreams. Maybe we are not so strong after all. I don't want to forget about who I am. Being near enough to the warring city of Val'Dariah, the fires glowing so bright that I can see them when I look outside out to the horizon. It is so beautiful.
How strong will you be? I have forgotten so much since the first thousand years I was alive. We have a great memory, but even our minds have a limited amount of space to without all that knowledge, all those memories. I just hope you are still alive to read these letters. Yes, there will be more, for when you find you need them. Don't forget about us, for who we really are.
I don't want to scare you, if that is possible. I want you to stay strong for us. Don't give into the temptations of women. They are beautiful, and they make us forget who we really are. They can possess our minds so that we do dangerous and foolish things. We don't need blood like our cousins do. We can eat normal food, no matter how much blood tastes so wonderful. Don't let the vampires make you their king. Power corrupts, and we are already corrupted. Please, Kaiden, remember who I am. Who were promised ourselves we'd stay to be. Remember. And if you can't, read more of the letters.

Kaiden
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

Dear Self from Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Self from Self   Dear Self from Self EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Dearest Kaiden, the year is 413 E.C.E. as I write this now.
At long last the war plaguing Val'Dariah is over. The Minotaur rebellion has been stopped. I must say that it is with a sad heart that I see such things come to pass. I remember when we use to listen to Lilith talk about how beautiful all the races were in their own ways. And she was right. I've come to know so many of them, yet, I fear, that as time goes forward, I miss out on those beautiful times when I was with her.
Do you feel alone like I do? I was never able to make friends. Things just seem to be easier to allow people to pass by in our life, for we seem to always outlive them. I would be sad, but this is a happy day.
Please be alright. I have been alone for such a long time. I miss Lilith. If she is still alive, do you think you could go find her? She is the only family we have, and I fear we will need her in the end.

Yourself,
Kaiden
Back to top Go down

Dear Self from Self
Page 1 of 1