Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... Empty
PostSubject: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 pm

The blackness of night had subsumed the world of Demigora. He walked in the blackness of his spell Plague Walk. Through the darkness he smiled as he happen stanced upon the palace of Val'\Daria. The night was like an onyx blanket and he walked out of the void to the front gates. The guards simply looked at him as Victor walked back into the void of his Plague Walk to enter the castle. He didn't have time for nuisance like that. They would just ask him inane questions with their vociferous voices. It would all hurt his ears and then he would have to decapitate them. He walked with a sense of darkness in the eternal void of Lolth. This omnipresence let him know that she was still there, half caring. He would listen to the soft hum of the energy of his magics. This Mae was not only a creature of night as she made herself out to be, so was he. He stood with a motionless feeling about him at the edge of the darkness. He walked out of it and the stench hit him like a wave. He smelled the light sense particles in the air. He smirked and thought to himself. He thought, that the stench was definitely sex. He sniffed the air; a female death and a.....whooo bestial man. He figured a Lycan or some other non intelligent creature. He made his way into the grand scale foyer of the palace. He looked around at the diminutive decorations and overall lack of style compared to the outside surrounding city. He took out the mirror and looked into it, "Councilwoman Mae....If you're done I would like to see you....alone...."
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

She would come to the top of the stairs by her self dress in a very nice fashion nothing to flashy or seductive. She would look down at the drow that was standing there with herlighting blue eyes. Her lips would curve into a smile as she felt the evil come off him like a intocxicating drug. She would move down the steps one at a time admireing the male before her she would sigh softly as she would dim the light of the area so that no one would bother them at this point and time. She knows that she left Sergei busy with her undead servents so that she could meet him tonight and see what he was all about. She had to admit to her self that he was rather impressive for a drow knowing spells like he does. She spoke to him in sigh with out useing words at all so that he would feel more relaxed around her.

I am Mae McCloud. What can I do for you on this fine evening? I do hope that you got here with little trouble in findingthe place.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:50 pm

He would have his full dress armor on proudly displaying the symbols of Lolth. He would look upon this council woman without need or desire in his eyes. He would be here for one thing, work. He had no time for the machinations of the council; he only needed their approval for an officially sanctioned city position. He was there to join the military or to become an officially sanctioned bodyguard. He looked at the woman, unimpressed and sighed. He shook his head for her meager attempt to sign, though, he was impressed that a temple was willing to learn the difficulties of the language. Drow Sign Language was next to Common as one of the most difficult languages to learn. He was there, though, not to fawn over a temple's attempt at proper first impressions, but to find a new place to live. An occupation to be precise was what he needed. He looked at the stunning picturesque woman with all of her, beauty. As impressed as he was he decided to get down to business. He signed back to her,

Hello my name is Vicyrr De Rahel. I am interested in a position of serving the council. Forgive me if I don't waste your, precious time with your mate and talk inanely. I have seventy-five years experience as a general for the Zhentarum and fifty years experience as a personal bodyguard for a Death Tyrant Beholder named Xill; also of the Zhentarum. I am a former Paladin of Tyr and have healing abilities. If given an opprotunity; I would ask to serve for the council as a defender of one of their members. Can you help me?
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:57 pm

She would look at him for a moment with pride in her eyes she knows that he is here for a job she could smell on him. She would sigh softly as she would [/color]look him over again her eyes keen on his movements her hearing in tune with the volume of his voice, She would chuckle at how stright to the point he is. she liked that in a man. She would walk closer to him admireing him for a moment more as she began to speck to him in sign again for here it was effert less and easy although she knows that to the normale person it would be a night mare to learn.

"So you are looking for a job are you....hmm I could use a person in the military but then I could also use a body guard for when I sleep during the day. Question is Victor what do you want more then any thng else and I will see about getting you what you need. "

She danced around the subject for a moment in thought as she would bring her finger to her chin as she taps it softly thinking for a moment when she spoke at last.

"Alright tell you what since you serve Lloth it would be women you would want to serve under as a comanding officer or a body guard am I correct? if so then I will take you as my personal body guard for during the day light hours and at night you are able to train and brush up on your millitary tacktics . That is if you so whis to do so.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 pm

He looks at her for a moment the stench of sex still on her. It disgusted him not because she had been intimate with someone, but because this person had violated a temple without the proper sacrifice of life in her name. He looked around and shrugged at the world his irritation. He wasn't interested in games, but he found it enlightening that this woman had no attachments to this world, yet had just had sex. He sensed deceit in her voice, but not towards him. He knew that if he showed weakness to her that she would take advantage of him. He simply nodded to her and smiled warmly enough. He told himself that this was a powerful person of influence and she would not stop until her rule in one form or another was absolute. She was a temple worth saving or so said the rules set forth unto him by his Goddess Lolth. He nodded again and said, "I believe that would be an adequate arrangement."
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:30 pm

She would stand there looking over the drow for a moment hearing his words she would give him a very faint smile. She knows that she smelled like sex even after the bath but she would ignore it for now. Her eye sight would focus in on him watching every twitch of his lips and eyes. She was after all a vampire who without question able reason can and will use whatever it takes to get what she want done. She would stop playing around with the drow after a moment her body would shift to a more relaxed position as she would listen to Sergei sleeping up stairs in her room. She would sigh fully knowing that she would have to crawl back into her coffin soon enough as it is. She would look at him with a sly smile her own devilish plans weaving in the depths of her mind. She would walk past him a little ways knowing that there is some fresh blood in the prison she in fact was getting hungry once again the young man named Sergei did not have a filling taste for her that is why she always had the De’Winter s fill her orders because they are able to get what she needs and in timely manner. She would speak to him using drow sign once again and very few words that went with it as moved her hands it was like watching a grace full dance as she signed to him.

“I thank you for you time….Victor…..but I am …..how do you say……hungry and need to eat. We shall meet again at a more acceptable time again in the near future. I am sure that you have other things that you wish to go and do. Again I thank you for showing up on such short notice.”
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 pm

He looked at her strangely. He did not have anything else he needed to do. Honor, duty, and loyalty were paramount to his life and he could not rest until his time was completed. He shook his head and thought he heard a faint whisper speaking danger. He threw it out of his mind, for, there was no danger in his life. There might be challenge, but there was never danger. He prided himself on his skills to survive and though he was not a divine creature or a template hybrid of something like the Lycans or the Vampires; he was still skilled at his work. He smiled devilishly at the woman and squinted his eye in disbelief. Could it be that she herself did not realize what duty entitled. Should it be her wish, he would be a willing familiar for her. Lolth, his Goddess, demanded no less from him and so he would perform his duty well. He looked at her and said, "I do not have anything left that needs to be accomplished paramount to my current duties that you yourself have provided Council woman Mae. I am hereby under your charge and therefore I am to serve you unquestioningly. I have the ability to stay with you, should you choose, and learn of your tactics and duties while you are awake. I am also needed to provide you with sustenance should you need it and also hereby a willing familiar to you great Temple." He bows his head and reiterates, "Though you are a council member and devious in nature; do not assume that I cannot see your plots. I, however, will not tell the infidels that cross your path, only because I serve you." He wanted her to know that so there would be no miscommunication between them.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 am

She would look at him hearing the sweet words that she knew she would hear from him. Turning to look at him she would smile almost contently for some unseen reason. She smelled the air as she felt Sergei leave the room and go about doing his own thing. Shaking her head for a moment as she feels him leave the area. With a soft sigh she would dismiss any and all thought of him for the rest of the night she had more pressing matters to deal with then a young man. She would look to the drow with a smile as she would offer him her arm to take hold of as they walk. She would use very few words with him but mostly uses drow sign to talk with him.

"I see that you are wise in the things that you do. I am sure that you will find your self a very nice disposition here. I will make sure that your room is across the hall from me so that you can have your own private quarters to do with what you will at night when you are not watching over me as I sleep during the day. Are these acceptable terms for you? Now you will be paid for doing your duty that is still open for discussion in matter of fact". But alas the evil in the world is starting to rise so i must depart from this area and go rest. Come with and I will show you the way to my room."

She would take him by the arm and leads him up the stair case to a large open window area she would growl low and soft seeing the colors of the sky starting to change. She would move from there and stays in the darkness of the long dark and damp hall that was hers personally. The only part in the palace that was worth having. To be honest with her self she really hated the mortal life but then she did not care for being undead either. But being a council women was her job and that is something she dose well in. She would lead him down the long hall way that twist and turn in many fashions of the since of the word almost like a maze. she would bring him to a door that was painted black with a crimson and silver pentagram on the door she would drag her finger along it and the seal would glow and the door would open it was not the same place she took Sergei no this place was completely different and in the much darker part of the palace. The door would move open for then as she would step inside the black and amethyst candles would light up with blue and lavender flames on each one. She would flick her wrist and the fire place would ignite with a roaring fire to warm it a little more. The floor would be made of stone with animal skin rugs laying about and very nice furniture made of wood and marble all about the place her bed would be a queen size casket bed with nothing but gossamer silk in the colors of black and amethyst. She would walk over to the stained glass window that would have a picture of a knight in onyx armor with a shield and sword on the breast plate of the armor would be a giant bat symbol on it. On the shield there would be a sword with a bat behind it. The knight would be in a kneeling position looking up at the single blood red moon and the twilight of stars that circle it. She would walk over to the bed picking up a garment made of fine satin the color would be a dark rich purple as she would go to the other room and change into it. Stepping back into the room she would look at him as she crawled into her bed and covers up to remain decent with him being there. She would sign to him.

"Please have a set until I awaken again then I will show you your room until then do what is is that you do to relax and get comfortable. Food and drink can be brought to you unless you want to go get it your self just to give you something to do."
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 am

He gave her his arm ready to attack all that dain to attack them. He listened to her false softness in her voice. He knew it to be but a Siren's voice and he knew better than to give into such falsified frailty. He kept smiling to her and listening to her, but most of all impressed with her continuing to talk to him in sign. He watched her smooth hands move and did not deny that fact that taking this temple would bring pleasure to him. However, he wasn't stupid and would not fall for the desires of the flesh, at least not unprepared. He nodded to her letting her know that her terms were acceptable. He simply needed a place to sleep, a job to keep, and a drink in his throat while off duty. He required the time to pray to Lolth and in the meantime could train his mind, body, and spirit to resist all and destroy all. He lived the life of law, but used it and twisted it for his own designs. He knew how to bend the justice to serve injustice and it thrilled him to no end. He had never remained in a jail more that thirty days, for he was smarter than the humans or whatever else tried to capture him, gave him credit for. He smiled listened and watched her voice and hands. Her hands reminded him of his Goddess' spinerettes and it gave to him an erotic sense. This indeed made him smile and realize that he had made a good decision. He walked to the darkness with her and down the hall. He allowed her to enter her room first as a gentleman would and smiled watching her thin, yet muscular body swaying as she walked. It wasn't that, which teased him, but the deceptiveness he smelled on her. He would not eat or sleep, nor sit while she slept and before she went to rest he signed to her, "I am a willing familiar in your service as is the word of Lolth. Do with me as you see fit." He bowed to her and waited for her response and to allow her rest. He would wait for all eternity as his Goddess wished and his temple needed.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm

She would nod her head to him as she listens to his simple words of sign. She knows that he had to learn many things in his life and how to talk was the first and for most important one. She would grin at him when he spoke of being a willing familiar for her to do with as she pleased and that was a true delight in her eyes for she in fact was already making plans for him as they spoke.

"Oh enjoyment too be had that is for certain with you. But no I need nothing at this time. When I do you will know it. But for now sleep calls my name and I must answer it."

She would cover up with a thin sheet as a lid would cover down from the ceiling it would level out once it reached down above her. She would hear the locks on the lid already spinning and going through the motions of sealing her in side of the large bed. As the lid would rest snug against the bottom half the sounds of a click could be heard and a bright glow of amethyst and black could be seen just for a moment then nothing not so much as a sound is heard from her after that.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:58 am

Fated villains could destroy the world, however, his goddess had him protecting a temple. He wasn't dissatisfied with it, though. This vampire named Mae was a sort much like himself, except he followed the orders he was given. She was the type to give the orders. She was the strength if not the leadership behind the council. He respected that kind of power and was indeed willing to serve it. Where power is gained; power is shared. Where power is shared, power is obtained by those who are loyal and worthy. He walked the room during her sleep. He kept a vigil constantly and even drank a rejuvenation potion, giving himself another forty-eight hours of not requiring sleep. He needed to learn now, everything. He smiled at how quickly he ascended the ladder after finding the right person. He was impressed with the conditions of her room, though, a few more skulls would have been enough for him. He liked the dank, dusty, and death theme she had going on. It was a small turn on for him when a woman really knew how to decorate. His sister had had the same countenance when it came to decor; though, it didn't matter much after he'd raped and killed her. Oh well, he thought, the dirty bitch deserved it anyway for trying to have him killed. He got his vengeance and took the bitch's land while he was at it. The crotch junkie moaned like a whore, though, he rather thought she enjoyed her brother taking her. She by far was not a virgin and he made sure the butt slut didn't give him a disease or her soul wouldn't have been safe. He continued to think for the day whilst his boss slept awaiting her wake.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 am

The sun would be starting too set behind the hills of the palace the locks on the coffin would start to wind and twist making a popping sound as they would start unlocking to let the one sleeping inside out. A thick white fog would come slowly out with a slight chill to it. The top of the coffin would lift off as the layer of fog would clear away there she would be in her long black stain gown her eyes opening to great the twilight of the sky. Lifting up her body to a sitting up position her long flowing hair would fall about her face for a moment as she would open her crimson eyes at first then they would fade to the natural color of them. A sinister smile played on her lips. The stars would be able to be seen coming out already as she would look over to victor who was sitting lost in thought as she stood up she spoke to him softly.

"Victor the night is yours to go do with as you wish. I am up now and you are off duty for the night go rest if you need it or go do what tends to keep you amused now days."
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 am

Victor nodded in understanding. He was glad that she was awake and she could go do what she does. He would leave her to her own machinations, sexual or otherwise. These tools and puppets were pathetic. They did as she desired because she convinced them; he did what he did because he was ordered too by higher powers. To remain strong and keep the contract valid he made sure that he did as he was told. This council woman made everyone get on their knees for her, Victor wouldn't.

He moved out of the room and walked to the front of the castle. He didn't have anywhere to go so he made his way to the bar. The only one worthwhile from what the guards were saying was the Vastwind. He lit a pipe and decided he would smoke some of his Velarian weed. It was good, but expensive and he was so used to it that it didn't affect him much anymore. He needed to blow off steam. A smoke and a good drink were just what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm

She would move about the room changing to her more formal clothing that of work.She hated the fact that she had to pull the extra weight of dealing with the every day life of the living and the dead and dammed.She would come walking out of the room that she lovingly calls her own as she walks down the hall she would sigh softly shaking her head fora moment heading to her office for a drink. Walking down the long hall way that would lead her to her office in a much quicker fashion then it would with her going around. She would slip the key into the lock of her office and walks in side it was cleaned earlier that day no smells could be found other then the send of flowers to give it a almost warm feeling. Looking at the black roses she would grin admiring them for a moment. She would move to her desk and open it as she would pull out a bottle of fresh blood and the goblet would be solid black onyx with crushed rubies along the edges and brim of the glass with just a hint of gold flakes covering it as well. Pouring the dark crimson liquid into the goblet watching it swirl in the goblet. Once it was full she would put the top back on the black wine bottle and puts it away once again. Bringing it to her lips she would sip from the goblet savoring the sweet taste of the blood that now drips down the back of her throat with such warmth. She would sit it down on her desk picking up the paper work she would move about her office looking out the window once in a great while to see the shinning of the stars. With a sigh she would go back to doing her paper work once again.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Leaning against the wall with one of the black roses held to his nose and a slight grin on his face. He breaths deep and lowers the rose "nice night wouldn't you say" he says and letting his deep black hair fall over his face as he watches her do her paper work so diligently.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Looking up from her paper work for a moment she would notice the gentlemen standing against the wall smelling one of the many black roses in the room. She would study him for a moment as she would sit her ink pen down on the desk as she would stand straight and tall soothing out her long flowing gown. She would speck to him in a low soft tone thinking he was here on business or some other important ordeal that has to be dealt with. you

"Yes ....what a very lovely evening indeed. What can I do for you on such a night as tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 am

He smiles at her taking the rose by the stem and stepping closer to her pointing the rose at her almost touching her with it's soft petals as he talks to her "there is not much anyone can do for me. I just happen to be in the area and feelt something..........familiar so I came to check it out" he says as his sharp gray eyes study her own lightning blues.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 am

"Oh how nice then of you to just want to drop in and say hello. he company is nice. So just in the area looking about the night stalking waiting for some one or something to do?. How keen of you really to single me out amongst the other vampires that roam the streets."

She would give a smile as she looked at him watching the rose for a moment. Her own blue eyes looking into his as if seeing into his soul. Her own soul hardly even there any more since she has been changed she has be come darker and is now just biding her time for when she can roam the day light as well....but its not something is going to rush it will happen on its own as her maker once told her just before he was brutally killed.She would move her hand to her goblet as she would pick it up she would take a sip and think for a moment.

"How rude of me.....would you care for a glass of this crimson blood that is aged twenty years and once day old? I have plenty to go around if you would like a glass to sooth your taste for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:45 am

He smile as she offers him a glass of blood "thank you miss but I prefer mine" he thought about it for a moment "beating" he says and takes another step forward lightly tracing the line of her neck with the rose "and as for picking you out to visit...what kind of vampire would I be if I did not talk to the so young voice of my people" he says grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:13 pm

"Your words are kind indeed...but surely you jest when you call me young...thou I do enjoy a complaint as much as the next person I do suppose. So you prefer your own blood how ....interesting indeed. So you must be Zero Foi and and elder vampire at that. What a nice surprise for me to have an elder in my office before me just here on a visit....such a moment to be treasured I am sure of."

A soft dark smile would caress her soft moist crimson lips. Feeling the very soft petals of the rose trace the deep line of her neck. Watching his every movement with her vampire eyes following his every step as he would inch closer to her. She would title her head to the side for a moment as if studying him. Then turning to the side hearing the noise of the servants she would just shake her head and go back to looking at him. How well dressed he is and the way that his hair is parted in a fashion that only seems to be done by him and him alone. She would shift her weight off her feet for a moment as she would pull out a chair and offers it to him.

"Beatings???....."-looks at him with questioning eyes-
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:40 pm

He laughs full fanged hearing her say the word with puzzlement in her voice and suddenly stops and is behind her tracing her neck with his finger up and down then moving his head in close her her neck so that his lip barely brush it so she can feel his breath the up to her ear and whispers his voice deep and dark "yes beating....pulsing, warm, alive" he says as he was suddenly sitting in the chair "your information network is quiet well. You have found out about me so quickly I'm inpressed. And no I do not jest when I call you young, compared to me...I am twice your age but you are quite strong if I do say so myself" he says leaning back in the chair bringing his hands up behind his head lacing his fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 am

Feeling his warm breath against her neck she would smile hearing his words next too her ear. She would narrow her eyes for a moment as she would get a wicked thought in her mind but would disregard it for the time being. Her voice would come across his ears like a dark sirens call to the lost and lonely heart of men when she spoke to him again.

"Yes my information system is quit effective when it comes down to it and when I want to know something. So my information about you is correct I can see why now that you are in high demand but that is here nor there."

She would look at him as she would remain standing her long flowing hair down to her waist. She would bring her goblet to her lips and take a sip from it as she studied him a little more.

"From what I gather from the information you are well known in several areas and kingdoms. But I must even admit that I miss a good old fashion hunt for my dinner to put it in a polite fashion of the seance."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 pm

"well known maybe feared maybe but in high demand I am not. I am but one......person of slight power." he says with truth coming trough in his voice as he sits there watching her "but if that's what people say then who am I to say other wise. But as for hunting.......let's just say I don't have to try real hard to get my way" he says with a slight grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......   Come out, come out......Where ever you are....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Come out, come out......Where ever you are.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Val'Daria Palace-
Jump to: