Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Trickery from a theif

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsune

Kitsune

Trickery from a theif Empty
PostSubject: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm

It was mid day, the sun high in the sky but the weather nearly perfect with a great fall breeze twisting through the market. Kitsune gave a strut, her perfectly curved hips swaying from side to side with each strike her 5 inch heals gave on the stone ground. Her red hair flowing past the small of her back, her green eyes scanning the area around her as the towns folk chipped and chapped about useless things. You would noticed the men staring as the mound of her breast danced with her step being perked up from the tight black bodice she wore, the short black skirt matching with mile long legs to show off. A stand of apples caught her eye, she had no eaten real food in days, but as a traveling demon she didn't have a job or cash to show for it. She picked a bright red apple bringing it to her full pouty lips as she starred at the man by the stand. "Oh, how clumsy of me to forgot my coins, you wouldn't mind if I paid you back now would you " she flirted as her finger trailed down his chest, the man memorized just nodded as if he was lost in a trance. Kitsune walked off with her apple in hand, biting into its flesh, the juices trailing down the corner of her mouth. "I wonder what to do, I'm so bored".
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Having left the arena behind he appeared in the market just in time to see the womans show. With a grin he walks over to the man and places the cost of the apple down "it's not nice to take wants not yours miss" he calls out as he slings his bag over his shoulder letting his eyes wonder her features....and what nice features they were. He leaned against the stand and places his bag on the ground and crosses his arms over his chest waiting to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Kistune looked over her shoulder, the apple now half gone as the stranger spoke to her. "Well it is now, you paid for it" she smiled as she took another bite. She noticed his eyes lingering over her body like a piece of meat and she would use the chance to show off. She turned her head back ignoring the man and continued her stride through the market place finding items an prey.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:19 am

"My my sure of yourself are we" he says picking up his bag and starts to walk the same way as her watching the sway of her hips as she walks and grins "I might just have some fun with this one" he says to himself as he uses his divine speed and appears right behind her and whispers in her ear "you know exactly what your doing don't you"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Irritated she turned around snapping at him, "Of course I do, so stop following me!". With a snap of her fingers, a circle of flame appeared around her feet then raised up becoming a curtain around her body and suddenly it died away. She was gone like the air, the only thing left was the burnt mark in the cobblestone that would soon fade away. She would reappear near a tavern, a slight clumsy landing as she fell on her ass. Standing up quickly she brushed herself off and decided to hide out for a while and enjoy a few drinks.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:15 pm

((thread continues in red light district at the elvin house))
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Grinning he steps back just out of her reach as she slaps at him. As tilts his head at the flames "not to fun when the game is the other way around is it" he says with a slight laugh in his voice. As the flames die down and the blackness left behind fades he takes a step forward "interesting that one, in time she will come around" and with that he was simply gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trickery from a theif   Trickery from a theif Empty

Back to top Go down

Trickery from a theif
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Market District-
Jump to: