Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malach

Malach

Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? Empty
PostSubject: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 pm

He appeared there in the cell. He looked around to see where the heavens had placed him. He knew his mission; to find the Drow. What was the Drow's name? He couldn't remember and so he looked around. The gray stone and the iron bars seemed familiar. The dirty surroundings made his nose reel back in disgusted sensory identification. He stood up because he had arrived here in this place sitting down. He was not one to sit down on the job. He needed to get out of here. He needed to get out of this, umm. He looked around. Huh, the prison? I ended up in the prison? That is what this place was; it was the prison. He looked at his body and saw that he had yet to choose a form. He wasn't a he per say, but a celestial body. An angel to be certain, the angel of death. He turned his hands into a pale Caucasian and his body toned to the musculature. His hair went to a black and his eyes forming to a white color. If one were to look upon him; he would look blind. All the clothing that he had was a loin cloth to cover his 'manhood.' He wasn't ignorant to the world completely. In a prison cell all alone, locked in, he sits and waits for his rescuer.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:17 pm

How long had it been since he last visited the prison? How many men had he tried to free from this barbaric place? No, this prison was not nessessary. But with it, crime was still kept in check. Minor thievary, a few broken contract killings, but never anything worthy of this hell hole. No, this prison needed to go. No demons had set foot in this place in over nine thousand years. And only that was because of the law on blood degree for demon lineage. It was racist and unfair to those not in charge of who their parents were.

The guards had sent word there was a new creature in this place, on that frightened the other inmates so much that they had verbally complained in unison. This is what brought him down here.

He stood at the massive gates leading to Maze Prison court yard. Sighing slightly, he waved his hand lightly, having the guards open the the elvin iron doors. Slowly the doors began to creek open. With the magi guards holding up barriers to keep the guards out.

"I'll be fine," he spoke softly, walking into the courtyard. He looked around as he went inside. He had to go find this creature himself. The one that scared so many. At least the prisoners of this place were too afraid to try to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Malach

Malach

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:57 pm

He had been put into a general area of inmates in the cell block division of the prison. Malach looked around and saw all of them around him. None of them looked of his quarry and charge. He stood with his wings out to show that he was a child of good. He put his hands up in a non aggressive posture. He wanted to tell them it was alright, but they were all looking at him with surprise, awe, and ironically despite the first two adjectives, hate. He was not a violent person unless he was doing a job and was actually attacking the prey. He was on a job, but his enemy the Drow Vikyrr was no where to be found. Apparently, this Drow had not come to this place, yet. He looked around to the guards for solace, but found nothing. The guards were just as hateful and spiteful. One of the beasts attacked Malach and with proper Judo; he seized the poor man and double flipped the man over his head. The man landed with a hard smack on the stone floor. Malach looked at the rest garnering around him and simply cried out, "Heaven help them for they know not what they do." With that he readied the "Gentle Way."
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Sighing heavily, those that weren't scared to death were gathered around the pour creature, some with intent to kill it just for sport. He watched, keepping his barriers up. Though the wards kept most major magicks being performed, using defensive arts was always allowed. Though the shackles on many magic wielding prisoners drained them of 90% of their power, if not more. So defensive spells was all they could use, but in limited capasity.

He reached the back of the crowd, the guards up above cancelling the wards to allow him the use of his full power. Those of the weakest will turned to see him and quickly backed away. He knew who was in charge of the prison cells, the Minotaur Gat'Vian was far enough away with his cronies, watching the 'festivities' with the creature. Yet as more prisoners noticed that he was there, the crowd began to disperse. Only the harshest criminals stayed in a tight circle around the creature.

"How interesting," he spoke softly, using his powers to delicately move the prisoners out of his way. The guards were all poised to defend him in case they needed too, but how often was it that a council member showed up at the prison. Many would have took the opportunity, but not with a magus. He stood before the creature, sizing him up and down, smiling softly. "An angel? You are causing all this trouble?"

One of the guards shot a warning shot to the group behind him. He looked over his shoulder, sighing slightly. "Well, this might be more challenging then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Malach

Malach

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

He looked at the man approaching him. He saw that the man had a good heart and seemed to be of importance. The men surrounding him were ready to pounce and destroy. Malach decided that he would not fall to this group of disparaging individuals. He frowned to the group of men looking at this new man and him. He looked at the human, "I am an angel, my name is Malach and I am the angel of death." He spoke with a soft tone to his voice which was different for him since he normal spoke with a raspy tone. He spoke to the human once again, "I do hope to implore upon you for help; I am trapped here and not a denizen of this place." The angel kept his eye on the men whom were surrounding them even tighter. He did not want to fight unnecessarily. He struggled to deal with his oncoming emotions, but his mortal state was difficult to undertake in these strenuous conditions. He looked at the guards with eyes that begged their help in this event of an eruption of anger and violence. He continued to weigh his potential actions with his current mission and thought that perhaps this man might help him. He looked at the man again, "I am on a vital mission for the heavens and will need your help to exodus this place, I beg of you." His eyes held nothing, but holy truth.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Smiling lightly, he nodded, holding up one hand. "I understand. You do speak the truth, for the guards took notice of you, and you and your power are not registered to the prison. This is indeed a mistake. Do not worry," he spoke, pushing his shielding around him, "I am here to help. My name is Lucian Darkstar. I am a council member of Val'Dariah. You shall be coming with me out of here, before a riot does take place."

He looked up at the guards, nodding slightly. More guards, all holding weapons of sorts, appeared along the walls. They were there to show the prisoners that there would be no outbreaks, unless they wished to die.

"Please, walk with me," he smiled, turning slightly to let him walk with him. Already the prisoners were getting restless. But why fight a man who had free range to wield, with guards all along the walls. "We only have a hundred yards to walk. You can walk, correct? Or do you fly?"
Back to top Go down
Malach

Malach

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Malach listened to the man and nodded to his words. He was glad that the human council member was a just man and would probably help him in his mission. He was here to merely commit someone to the crimes they had committed. Malach had been ordered to find and kill a Drow by the name of Vikyrr. He would not stop until the mission was completed. The heavens demanded no less. He was grateful that this human would allow an easy departure from this retched hive of neanderthals and barbarians. Malach wanted and needed to go quickly and so with a simply nod he moved with the human male. A happy surprise occurred when Malach saw the guards along the wall with a multitude of weaponry at their disposal. He nodded in acceptance to them and gave them all a grateful smile. Malach whom was not tired walked with the human and answered his questions, "I have not been here a long time and can walk quite a ways still. A hundred yards is not beyond my capabilities. While I can fly; I prefer to walk." He smiled at the man wondering where the target was at this moment. He looked at the man Lucian and asked, "Where are you taking me?" It was in a non violent tone and a gentle voice was shrouded in his question.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Keeping an eye upon the prisoners and the guards, he continued forward. His own sect members kept the throng back from the doors as they opened again. It was understandable why no one wanted to be in this prison. More people had died in this place then all of the city itself. So much negative energy was in this place. So why this beautiful angel, a rarity upon this world thanks to the hands of Lexal Khan, was within the dark walls of the prison was somewhat a mistery.

"I am taking you out of this place. The closest sanctuary is a mile away in the military district. We can move quicker once in the city. Once inside the inner city, I can help you get the information that you need."

He nodded to those of his sect and felt the doors closing behind them as they passed through. Lowering his shields, he turned to Malach and smiled slightly. He was a beautiful creature. He had never seen an angel but once, but that had been only in a dream vision quest.

"Though, if you would perfer to do something like get food or sleep, I would be honored to help you out with that first?"
Back to top Go down
Malach

Malach

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 pm

The angel, Malach, looked at Lucian with a strange eye. As the human talked Malach felt that this man was a good man and hoped that the trust could be extended to Malach's mission. However, he wasn't ready to allow that information to go just yet. He needed to know that this man would not lead him into a trap or be a disciple of the target. He decided to take the man up on his offer of food. Along with his mission, he had been ordered to partake of some of the realms delicacies. He was to provide a sense to his pure angelic brethren. He had to do this for the sake of his 'pure' brothers and sisters. Though brother and sister was used in a liberal sense considering that angel's had no defined physical attributes until they chose them. So he nodded to the man and said, "I would like some food. Though, I don't need sustenance it would be a nice thing to enjoy before my duties encompass my time." He spoke softly again with a touch of emotion. The Gods and Goddess' had chosen well when they chose Malach. Malach looked at the scenery as they continued to walk further out of the prison. He saw the guardsmen of similar uniform tastes and heard the door close. He felt the ease of the human councilman and became more relaxed as well. The heart instilled within him, though unnecessary, began to beat slower. The mortal responses to battle and to anxiety began to wear off and Malach's emotions began to temper. He was calm again finally and looked again at the human, Lucian saying, "Where can a change of wardrobe and food be obtained?" To encourage friendship, Malach smiled at Lucian, kindly.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Walking over to the table nearest to them, where five guards were seated and talking softly to one another. A few others were switching shifts with the new guards. No one stayed for more then six hours. That was the rule of this prison. It was bad enough how much the wards drained upon the prisoners. But the guards also felt the affects. Any longer then a day's worth usually ended up affecting the mind of the men and women of this place.

"Clothes? Yes, well, I am sure we might have to stop at the area's out shop. And don't worry about paying. You clearly aren't from this world naturally, and so I will take care of your things until you get yourself settled." He looked back at Malach, smiling slightly. "I have to admit, it is nice seeing an angel in person. I've never seen one of your kind before. Not a full blood anyway. I was two hundred years too late," he sighed, shaking his head.

Reaching the table, he signed a few papers, placed the seal from his council ring, and nodded to the guards. "Keep up the good work men."
Back to top Go down
Malach

Malach

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:22 am

Malach looked gratefully at the man for his kindness. Men like this Lucian were exactly the reason why the worlds existed. He looked at the man and nodded to his interesting nature. Was he truly this kind for a reason? He felt tired though because even he had felt the wards in this place. He had been here for too long and was quite tired. However, his quarry had not been captured, punished, or killed as it were; Malach only wanted to finish his work before allowing personal relationships to encompass his short existence on this plane. He looked at the man Lucian and produced a hand full of platinum. Malach smiled as Lucian told him about not worrying about paying. He looked at Lucian and asked, "Would this be enough to sate the price of the garments, housing, and food of choice?" Malach grinned at the man again.

Malach queried at the man Lucian for a while about why the angels had not been around. He was curious to test the man's knowledge considering he, Lucian, had been two hundred years too late. Malach was a simple angel that reveled in knowledge of the ages, but when it came to simple history or cultures, he lacked. Malach had never indulged in the human things of life because being the "Angel of Death" he was never exposed to such things. His lot in life had limited him to the heavens. As Lucian finished with his business with the guardsmen; the two continued their stroll out of the prison.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 pm

He looked over his shoulder at Malach, smiling slightly, "So you do have money. That is most excillent, but like I said, you aren't paying for anything. You are a guest in my city, so I will pay for what you need while you stay. The least I can do since you appeared in this god aweful place." He shivered slightly, hating the prison with a small passion.

It had been the son of Demigora himself, the unnamed one, that had created the demon horde, and so had created many temples to his worship. The prison was such a temple to that dark creature. Still to this day, deep down inside, the darkness of that creature dwelled.

"So, how about we go find you some clothes at the near by prison shop?"
Back to top Go down
Malach

Malach

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:11 am

Malach smiled and bowed slightly also not liking the darkness he felt in the cesspool behind him. He needed to clothe himself better and he felt that this man Lucian could help him in his quest. Malach simply needed a little more proof before simply giving himself into the trusting relationship he felt he would have with Lucian. He tried to run the scenario in his head; hello I am the 'Angel of Death' and I've come here to kill one of your citizens. It didn't sound right and he knew though that the Drow was indeed not a citizen of this place, but that he was probably seeking refuge in the darkest corridors. Malach figured that the bastard dark elf was probably seeking powerful allies and that the longer Malach waited that tougher it would be to kill the evil creature that was the Darkling. Malach nodded toward the man Lucian, "Yes please some clothes, food, and perhaps some lodgings would suffice for me good sir." Malach bowed again to the kind man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?   Huh?  The prison....I end up in the prison? Empty

Back to top Go down

Huh? The prison....I end up in the prison?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Maze Prison :: Cell housing maze-
Jump to: