Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Round 1 between father and son

Go down 
+3
Lex
Lyanna
Skyler
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

Round 1 between father and son Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm

The tavern had shown him enough. It was one thing to make him look like a fool, but it was another to make his son look like a fool. Lex never did like angels, and even though Oron loved Wraith very much, he knew that his angelic son was considered a black sheep of the family. Only Kat loved Wraith like a true brother-nephew. Wraith only had so much family to rely upon. His brother, Alexander, wasn't much help, especially taking over the fourth level of Hell with his wife. He didn't have time for his angelic twin brother anymore. Wraith, he felt, was all alone in this world. And it wasn't fair.

Appearing within the shadows of one of the grand pillars, looking down into the arena itself, he saw how empty it was. Death matches had been outlawed over a thousand years ago, claiming that they were barbaric and unneeded. This might have been true, but one didn't need a contract to take out one's anger upon someone else here.

Appearing suddenly in the center of the arena, he slowly walked around, placing secret enchantments and wards in the ground. Using his new gaian power, he made sure the ground would be his father's biggest downfall. Spell after spell he placed, fusing with the earth itself. He wasn't going to play nice with his dad.

After a few short trips around the arena floor, he looked skyward. He smiled, seeing the coming thunder storm. How funny this place was. Endure a hurricane, only to be hit with an electrical storm right after in just a manner of a day. Luckily the towers above the arena kept the lightning from striking people.

"FATHER!"

His mixed powers rose up sharply, filling the arena with the energy of a god. It shot into the heavens, shaking the very ground itself. This wasn't an individual power type. This was the mixed powers of a divine, arcanic, spiritual, demonic, angelic, scyolic, and gaian wielder. This power was stronger then any of the natural gods upon this planet. He was enraged by his father's lack of concern for his own grandson. He wanted to show him his displeasure. And as he shouted louder and longer, his powers spiked higher and higher, shaking the foundation of the arena itself. The wards were almost not enough to keep the place from collapsing. But that didn't matter to him. And as his crystalin violet aura appeared around his body, the ground below began to crack. It was a fire like none other that surrounded him. This aura was dangerous. This man was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Lyanna

Lyanna

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Lyanna had just finished a hard fight she was tired and blood coated her. Sadly it was a fight to the end. She hated those... When she heard someone yell. She looked around and her lord wasn't there yet. So she turned and followed the voice. When she finally came to the man she smiled lightly not remembering that she was covered in blood. The metal shining threw just enough so you could tell it wasn't red also.She felt the pulsing of the aura he had put around himself. She stood back not wanting to get to close. She wondered why he was yelling but didn't want to go any closer.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:48 pm

He appeared within the shadows of a pillar, watching his son scream and rise in great power. It was rather amusing to watch, seeing how he raised his son to be a stronger man then that. But then again, it might have been due to the fire demon blood that he acted like this. He didn't care. What his son wanted was not going to happen. Sky was not going to kill him.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he turned to the woman near by and smiled. "You look like you were just in a really good fight. Though, I think you just got a bit on you there, and there, and...there as well." He smirked slightly, still watching his son.

Shaking his head, he took a deep breath and slowly walked forward out of the shadow, letting Skyler feel his life force. Each step increased the rise in power within himself. He knew this fight was coming. But he also knew his son knew many of his tricks and how to combat them. How long had his boy been gone? Sky already had found a bit of his soul and destroyed it. The residuals of that destruction was still running through him. The power level he was raising felt a bit weaker, but that didn't matter. He still had plenty.

He stopped suddenly, turning back to the shadow from the pillar. He smiled slightly to the woman. "You'll understand shortly why you shouldn't be standing there. I'd run away. This will get..."

Looking down, he went wide eyed. A large blackish red blade was sticking through his chest. He slowly looked over his shoulder to see Sky standing there with a neutral expression. At that moment the blade left his chest.

"Sky...."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 pm

His power level was continuing to rise. But just as it was about to reach a critical level, he stopped rising and looked down towards the shadows of the pillar. His father was walking towards him. But his shadow site showed him that it was a shadow clone. Holding out his hand, he summoned his blackish red demonic blade. As the clone turned to speak to the woman near by, he pounced upon it.

Using his divine speed, he appeared behind the clone, his blade slicing through it easily. He was not going to play around with his father's clones. He pulled out the blade out of the creature.

The Lex clone turned. "Sky..."

He spun quickly, slicing the next shadow clone that appeared before him. He didn't give it a chance, spinning quickly to slice the next clone. This was getting old. Raising his power level again, he threw out his energy, slicing the clones that appeared. His father was really annoying him.

"Father, stop your games. You are facing me," he said, pushing his blade behind him into the next clone that appeared from his shadow. "Get out here!"

He summoned a large ball of white energy and tossed it into the air, burning away all possible shadows that were within the arena. It was an angelic light that burned, but coming from him, it didn't hurt. At long last, with all the shadows gone, his father's image appeared. He was in his chameleon form, thinking he could hide from him.

"I don't think so father! DEMON RISING!" he yelled, sending his blade down in an arc from his head to the ground. A massive Reddish black energy beam went flying towards his father.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 pm

It took a lot to get her out of the castle. She was weak out here in the open...things had been changing not that she would admit to them, but she had been feeling so tired as of late. Hair as black as night eyes as the same skin as black as well and with dragon scales over her arms and shoulders , eyes staring at Sky . The attack had been taken care of no longer meeting her husband's back or any body part of his. This was using a great deal of her powers and both the men in her life knew just what that meant to what point they had taken her to this state of her being. "Both of you ....stop this." a flick of her hand a cage appearing about her son holding him , yes even the great Skyler still would heel to his mother it would take a hundreds of thousands of years to get to her level and he damn well knew it. So don't mess with mama. Moving to her beloved son , staring at him "What is it with you two." looking towards Lex "What in the wor..." to late flashing back to her white form to her ...good form she fell like a snowflake to the ground if not caught , so much energy wasted , her life....was ending soon the more power she used the more her life slipped away , that had been the reason she had wanted her family home , she knew all to well she knew . So beautiful ....her hair falling from it's place on her head , her crown falling to the ground and her hair a glowing pale white falling around her like fallen snow . When she awoke , her eyes were red again a light red. To whomever had caught her , since the cage had disappeared with her return to her light side she looked at "Stop this fighting..." she whispered .
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

How good was Skyler? Easily dispatching his clones, sending up the orb of light to cancel out the shadows, he was handling himself rather well. But then the demon rising attack with his demonic sword. He still had that weapon? How impressive still. Aimed right at him. How wonderful. His son was not holding back.

But then something happened that he had not expected. He went wide eyed, looking upon the one woman in his life he never expected to see in this city. She was an enemy of the state in her demonic form, not that she wore that form often. Her speed, her power, easily blocking the demon rising attack and locking Sky in a cage. He did have an ally!

But then she fell, changing back to her normal form. He appeared right under her, catching her before she hit the ground.

"Oron! No, my love, what are you doing?" He moved his hand over her, his powers feeling her out to see why she had suddenly fallen. He went wide eyed, looking up at Skyler, who held a neutral expression in his eyes.

"No, my love, no....How could this have happened? No. Please, no." He shook his head, rocking her back and forth in his arms. "No. No. No."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 pm

The strike should have hit true. Why had it stopped? He raised his blade again, but just as he was about to send another strike, it vanished and he found himself in an odd demonic cage. He went wide eyed seeing his mom standing between himself and Lex. How did she appear so suddenly? Where did she come from?

But just as suddenly as the cage appeared it disipated. He looked around, shocked that it had been able to hold him, even for the short amount of time that it had. He saw his mom fall suddenly, but then his father appeared under her and caught her. He frowned, seeing him act so weak for her.

He stood there, watching his father hold his mother so lovingly. Why had he never tried to do that with him? Why had he never showed such love and devotion to him? He was his son, his blood. Why couldn't his father show him half the love he showed Oron?

His eyes remained dull, watching his parents. He was concerned for his mother. She was getting weaker for some reason. This was not going to go over well with Lex.

And then there was Wraith to deal with. He knew his son would feel their power levels. But that wasn't the only problem. Oron, being a demon queen, was an enemy of the state of Val'Dariah. If the city council were to find out, things would turn ugly. But he wouldn't let them take his mom. And he knew Lex would kill anyone who got to close.

"Mom?" he spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:16 pm

She had never desired for her husband to act so weak within the streets of this place. Looking at Lex her eyes narrowed for a moment and she closed her eyes "I am not dead Lex, release me ." they had an image and even close to death she was going to be the demon queen this world feared so greatly . Now Skyler had seen just a small bit of her strength , while her son was so strong so strong and she was so proud and her husband was just as strong they paled in her power. Standing for a moment , falling into her son's arm now , she still scent of wild flowers of the golden fields of heaven still after all this time. She used her son's strong arms to pull herself up and standing now without help now , she looked towards both of them. "There will never be tears outside of the castle , Lex returning who you are . " Looking towards Skyler she gave such a loving and gentle smile placing a hand upon his cheek "My perfect son...thank the Gods that you are safe I worried so much for you." closing her eyes for a moment so...so tired. "Time is growing short...I will find a way but you two.." she sighed "If you pair want to fight so ahead but you can not kill each other, I can't...I won't allow it." looking towards both "I need both of you here for me...in case." she shook her head white strands slipping over Skyler's chest so soft and the scent hung heavy in the air. Looking towards her husband now "I am strong...I have awhile to think of a way out." looking towards Skyler "I have never raised a hand to you my son...forgive me for using my powers against you. You aren't hurt are you ?" there she was always making sure that her son and husband were safe.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Letting go of Oron, fighting back the tears he knew would come. He would remain strong. He had to remain strong. For her he would. He wasn't about the love of his life to die before him. They would die together. She was not allowed to die before or after him. He had it planned already, for when she was ready to pass on. Even if he had to assend to take over being the God of Death, he would not let her die.

Looking to Sky, he smiled softly, "Sorry son, you don't get to harm me. You listen to your mother."

He walked over to Oron and wrapped an arm around her waist, slowly letting his own powers feed into her. He wasn't going to let her drain herself out. He had plent of power, plus his ability to reserect to do it all over again. That was not the problem.

"Darling, why don't we go home. My business here is over with, I do believe. Let us return to the kingdom before someone tries to capture you. The demon wards are powerful outside this arena. Let me shadow walk us back home. What do you think of that?"

He never feared her, but he held great respect for her. She had put up with him for so many years. Even forced her to kill her own best friend. He wasn't going to lose her. Not then, not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 pm

He breathed in his mother's scent. She always smelled good. Of course she was half him, so she always felt and smell good. He loved his mother very much. He just hated how his father treated her. She was not an object for her father. That was one of the major reasons why he wanted to kill Lex.

He smiled softly and kissed her forehead before Lex wrapped his arms around her and began to feed her energy. That wasn't a bad idea. But he wasn't a demon. He couldn't feed her the right energy.

He put his hand into hers and began to feed her his demonic and angelic energies. He loved his mom very much. She was always there for him, especially when he had lost Raven and had to raise his sons. His sons.

"Mom, Wraith his also here. Should I call him over?" He kissed her forhead again, sighing slightly. She was the only one that could keep his dad in control. If she were to die, who knows how bad Lex would become in a short amount of time. Lex had already lost so much living so long. Losing the woman he loved....Sky didn't want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:44 pm

She had her men surrounding her , smiling now as that was done and looking towards both of them. "Remind me to get hurt more offend so you to will actually work together." looking towards Skyler her eyes widen at the idea of seeming Wraith "My grandson lives ?" she questioned and she nodded her head , before looking around her eyes flashing a darker red with the flow of powers from to her she could hold her form for a longer time and she smirked "They come." she whispered the guards of this city were coming they knew who it was at least the elders of this city knew , looking towards the pair " I want to have some fun." in a moments time they all came , an army no doubt surrounding this place "Step back babies." Flashing into her demonic form she was all the more beautiful but so much more deadly. Looking around at the army she spoke "YOU WILL ALL BOW " her words echoing through the mind an into the soul , they all fell all of them. Before she whispered turning her back to them, her eyes glowing so red that they were flames "Die." the armies began to kill each other she held such control over their minds , yes she was scary in her form looking towards Skyler "it is called the voice , you can not have it , you are a boy and no man could ever hold this power but your sister Kat is ...impressive , this amount she could never do but then again .....by the time you get the power to beat me my son I will be long dead." looking towards her husband "I should like to go home now." returning to white form now. "They will not easily forget this night."
Back to top Go down
Lyanna

Lyanna

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 am

Lyanna had stepped away from the men and was now sitting almost silently watching them and a women talking. She was confused. A battle stopped so easily confused her. She felt all of their emotions and it confused her. She usually only felt the fear of the person she was taking life from. Some times she felt arrogance but never emotions like this. She looked behind her listening for her Lord and Master.The blood was now drying on her so she knew he would be coming to collect whatever money he had bet on the fight. She looked down at her sword noticing that she had a cut on her wrist which was healing as it always did. She looked back up again at the what appeared to be a family. She wondered if she would even know one even if it held hate. Something in her heart felt like it was already breaking. She was being stupid letting herself feel the pain of not knowing anything truly about herself other then that she could kill. She thought she had rid herself of such silly emotions long ago with her first kill. She was 9 and her Lord and Master had thrown her into a pit with a man who was much older then her and fortunately that had given her the up hand he had under estimated her and she took him out quickly. After that she remembered being beat almost to death because she had cried and morned the mans life she had claimed. She shivered and let it roll down her whole body. She could still feel her lungs closing and filling with blood. How she had choked and coughed up blood for months, but that was long ago. When she was a child. She would never mistake showing emotions in front of the one she called her Lord and Master. She let out a shaky breath looking back over the group of people as a tear rolled down her face. The single tear looking like liquid silver. She then heard the call. She went back to being un-emotional. She didn't move the person calling was still far off. She just stood there watching them and along herself to wish she could be part of something so great.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Having never been to the arena the only thing he had to imagine was Sky. Appearing next to him still holding his bag he was expecting the worst to hit him when he appeared but to his suprise, nothing. He looked around seeing all the guards killing each other and looked mortified. Why would they be doing this they were allies, friends, family. Sonwhy were they killing one another. He took another look around and found his answer and quickly stood strighter dropping his bag to his side and gave a small smile "hello everyone" he says in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 pm

He watched in silent disbelief. He had forgotten about how powerful his mother could become. And the guards were there to either take her away or kill her. If she didn't do what she was doing, he knew very well his father would. And if they somehow got past his father, he would be there to protect his mother. So he didn't argue with what she was doing. But this was not home. The lives of the Val'Dariahians were not theirs to control. But his mother was the daughter of King Gargordian, Devil of Divide. The first demon to get use to sunlight and lay claim to lands not upon Dark. He had also assended. And with his ascention, he had passed his powers onto his daugher, Oron. How long had it been since she unleashed her powers? Yes, Oron was a true avatar goddess. She was powerful. But he never wanted to break his mother's heart. He was far stronger then her. His father had trained him to surpass her. But he would never tell her that.

He was about to say something about Wraith when he felt Strife's power standing right next to him. He turned, a bit surprised. "Strife? What are you doing here?" He embraced his brother-in-law and sighed. "You shouldn't see this, brother. It isn't a pretty sight."

Looking over his shoulder at his parents, sighing slightly. "Mom, dad, Wraith is almost..."
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm

He flew quickly, still having angelic speed. It was something that kept him out of harms way when fighting his brother. He was faster then any demon, including his grandmother. But he had kept himself hidden for the last few years. He hadn't even gone to his uncle's, using the time away to become more. But family was family, and he missed them.

Feeling the phoenix follow him, he decided to let her. She was flying into a bad place, but he knew that his father wouldn't allow anyone to cause her harm. Of course that was before he felt the familiar dark presence of his grandmother, Oron. Sighing slightly, he flew down quickly, vanishing his wings by the time he got overhead. He watched in despair as the city guards began to kill themselves. He had seen her handy work before. It was something he couldn't stomach, but she was still his loving grandmother.

He fell like a rock but landed light as a feather next to Strife and Skyler. He frowned, looking around at the carnage.

"I see I am too late. Hey dad," he nodded to him as he walked by.

He stopped and stood before his grandmother, sensing how weak she was. He sighed heavily. His angelic nature called out to him to avenge the fallen, but Oron was part angel, even only if in power. He could never do her any harm. Wrapping his arms around his grandparents, he began to cry silently.

"Hello grandma. Hello grandpa. If you are going home, may I join you? I want to come home, to see my brother. To see my sister. May I come home?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Sunaro

Phoenix Sunaro

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

It was unforgiveable.

Sunaro had made her way towards the scene, her flight gracefully swaying in the air, although holding enough accelerated speed to reach the area just in time to see the demonic woman indulge herself with the lustful desire to toy with human lives. If the sight alone in the presence holy pure goddess wasn’t disgusting enough, the fact that Skyler, Lex, Wraith, and Strife, whether hindered by apathetic concern or emotional ties to this demon woman, did not do anything to stop it was.

She would.

The melodic voice that once embraced and kissed the wounds upon Wraith's aching heart back at the docks, now held a deeper malice then hell’s fire itself. Ironically though, it was not hell’s fire that would rain upon the horrific scene, but the flames of pure divinity. Those once crimson flames transformed into golden glory and phoenix swept down onto the scene. Those large wings expanded and the golden fires contagiously spread across the air behind her flight as if she were dragging a large illuminating curtain throughout the currents. Sunaro drove over the self mutilating guards and they were veiled in her golden light, completely covered by the flames.

Talons struck the ground down in a crashing sound and Sunaro stared at the family. Phoenix eyes, once crimson, now glimmered with a golden hue that twinkled beyond the extremities of their sockets. She glanced at Lex, Skyler, Wraith, Strife, and even Lyanna—casting them an ashamed glint, not shame for herself, but for them, for their allowance of this horrendous act. Finally she turned her gaze onto Oron and the glint turned into a grimace of disgust. While her eyes never left Oron, she spoke to Lex.

“Lex…I wish we could have met under different circumstances, for I have missed you more than my heart can express. But unless you provide me a reason for this woman’s actions, she will need to be purged for such tyranny on human life.”

Behind her, the flames faded and the guards were nestled on the ground, most unconscious, some wounded, and others confused, but all breathing. Her golden flames were ones of purification; they destroyed evil and the influence upon the innocent. In short, they devoured Oron’s demonic powers without mercy. Sunaro beak clicked furiously. She was not joking…not in the slightest. The emotional situation with Wraith and his family would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Watching Oron work her powers, it gave him great pleasure to see her do what she did best. She was a demon, first and formost. Watching her spell affect the guards, he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of her ability. It took him centuries to learn such a spell that came so natural to her. It was beautiful to watch.

And then Strife, his son-in-law, appeared next to Skyler. He held onto Oron, glad to be so close to her. Yet before he could speak to Strife, Wraith appeared before them. He went wide eyed. Wraith was different. He tried very hard not to show him the darkest of paths that the family took, for his angelic side could never handle the darkness. In many ways he felt sorry for Wraith. He was an angel in a demonic family. But Wraith never knew how much he also felt like an outcaste, being completely human in a demonic family. He knew how the boy felt, if only he didn't show his fears.

"Oh Wraith, you poor boy," he held his wife and grandson tightly. He loved both of them very much. Yet he could never show this with Skyler. He didn't know why he couldn't. Maybe being his only son caused him to be harder upon him.

Then suddenly the felt the familiar. It was hot and divine. He looked skyward suddenly, a brow perking. He watched the phoenix desend. A slight chuckle escaped his lips as he watched his old student come flying in, healing those that had been affected by his wife's spell. Oh how this could get back real quick. His wife was weak, but head strong. Even he knew not to mess with her fun. He had paid that price a few times before.

"Sunny," he spoke after hearing his young student's harsh words, "it has been a long time. You've changed. You are in charge of your emotions. I am proud of you." He sighed slightly, moving himself between his wife and student. "I am afraid your words, though true in many ways, are not to happen. You want my reasoning for this, it is simple. Oron is my wife. And I won't get in her way when she wants to have fun. She was defending herself. And you can't be mad with her without being mad with me. I have done far worse crimes to humanity. To innocense. Yet you let me train and teach you to the best of my ability. So please, calm yourself, and let me take my wife home."

He watched Skyler fidget slightly close by. If anyone was more protective over Oron then himself, it was Skyler. And he had the divine power to keep Sunny away from Oron. He was a fire demon. Her fire was not going to be a factor to him, no matter how hot she got.

"Sunny, please, it was self defense. She came here to stop me and Sky from fighting one another. My wife is an enemy of the state here. They were either going to capture her or kill her. She did what she had to. I would have done worse had they got too close. I swear to you on this."
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Time all but seemed to stop in her world, the voices , the people they were all lost to her. All that was there were the simple sights and sounds of death , of screams of hate and pain , so beautiful like star bursts in the skies above. But it all broke apart in a single shattering moment of pure pain, but she did not bow to it , not with people surrounding her and she knew what they were thinking, her son would protect her , her husband would protect her and her grand-ch...she blinked and hugged her grandson back tightly against her body "My little angel wings" she whispered against him "I am ..." but this two was short lived as her eyes drew black against looking towards this...flame person , giving a smirk so evil and so beautiful it was heartbreaking to look at. "What my reasons are , are my own , you speak about me in any other way other then the up most respect and I will show you just why these people fear me." and with her husband , son and grandchild here to give her energy it would be a fight not long forgotten. Already the blood of these humans were flowing down like a waterfall to the sandy ground below their feet drinking it up. "If you knew your history you would know just who I am . I am Oron and I will not bow to someone like you." stepping back taking Wrath's hand "Yes, of course you may return with us my little angel wings." Looking towards Skyler and giving such a happy smile "Thank you for the gift , it's been to long since I've stepped outside the castle walls." looking towards her husband and taking his hand , then looking towards the person that was beside her son , raising a brow "Skyler....I didn't know your tastes....switched." thinking the worst .
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:59 am

He was in awe at the fire bird letting out a sigh of relief seeing the guards were ok but then was worried for the fire bird the good lady was nothing to trifle with. He stood next to Sky lost in thought when he herd her word and began to glow a very vibrent red choking on his words twice before he could talk "I am sorry for the late and sudden introduction good lady" he says bowing slight "my father was the man that took in Raven, and now his kingdom is mine. I am the current ruler if the Wind Kingdom Strife Fair. In some small way I am family good lady" he finishes and stands back up not realizing he had gone to a knee somewhere in his talking.
Back to top Go down
Lyanna

Lyanna

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 am

Lyanna had been focused on everything around her that she didn't feel her Lord and Master until he got close running a cold hand up her arm.She turned looking at the tall man who was wearing a cloak hiding all of his features which he had always done. She didn't even know what his face looked like. The man didn't speak Lyanna simply went to her knees and bowed her head offering him her sword and shoulder armor. She didn't look up be she felt the magic he was putting out on her as it started to bring tears to her eyes. She hadn't put on a good enough show, she had killed to quickly and he had lost profits because of it. She closed her eyes and held back a scream as slash appeared on her back. The man never moved or said anything out loud." This is for failing me again. You are truly worthless. You know to make fights last. I do not want to hear any excuses. I have given you many chances. Now in this world you will pay for every mistake you make." He had said this with words only she could hear. She didn't even have time before she was knocked back several feet. Every bone in her body felt like she was being crushed. The wounds that had appeared on her back then started to open more. She let out on a gasp and stayed silent. She knew if she screamed it would only get worse.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:25 pm

He had never heard his grandfather plee to another before. It was rather nice, but if this female was indeed an old student of his, then it was only natural. She was a powerful phoenix. A divine phoenix at that was what he felt. It was rather lovely, being an angel and all. But Oron was his grandmother, and he would not allow her to fight in his presence.

"Let us just go home before anyone else gets hurt. Sunaro can let those that got hurt healed. Phoenix's are creatures of healing, if I read correctly?" He smiled softly, bowing to Sunaro slightly, still holding onto his grandmother.

"It would be nice to come home. See my brother, stay in my own room. And I can look after you grandma." He hugged her again, feeding her some angelic energy for her angel form. She needed that as well, and only he could give it to her. How many years had he done so in secret. Was he really the one keeping her alive? What about Alex? Did he also give her energy? No wonder they were not as strong as Skyler, Kat, or Lex.

"Grandpa, let us just go. I feel more guards coming. I don't want to see anymore bloodshed. Even if you are having fun, grandma. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Shaking his head at Sunny's words, she clearly did not know what it was like on this world. And it was true, Lex had done so much worse in so many more places just upon this world. What he had done to the ash elves of Divide four thousand years ago after Valia died...They still speak of the horrors. He was the reason why Calvius had wards surrounding their city, punishing those who snuck in using magic. Lex was the reason why the elves of Lesser still send assassins to take him out so that he never attacks and kills another one of their leaders. Lex was once so evil that those with dark souls came to him to learn how to be like him. Maybe this was why his mom loved Lex so much. He had a true dark soul.

He went wide eyed at his mom's confusion on his own sexuality. He shook his head, looking at her. "Mom, this is Raven's brother. He is the one that has let Wraith stay up at the kingdom in the sky. You know, one of the few allies we have. Where you negociated her and mines union. Were I go from time to time to reconnect with my dead wife." He sighed slightly, "I'm nothing like dad. I am not curious about my sexuality. Have no fear. I am completely straight." He looked back at Sunny, thinking a moment.

Stepping between his mom and Sunny, standing next to Lex, he held up both hands. He had met Sunny a long time ago, according to her, but not so long ago with the use of the shadow realm time disparity. Lex had introduced him to Sunny, Ness, Alec, and Darkman to show how powerful his offspring would be. He knew all about Sunny and how she was. Or, at least, knew how she was.

"Sunny..."

But suddenly he felt a power behind them. He looked over his shoulder and noticed the woman being attacked in 'secret'. He glared, his eyes flashing bright green. He couldn't stand slavery, for he could tell that is what it was.

"Excuse me..."

He appeared next to the woman upon the ground, glaring at her master. He held out his demon blade, pointing it at the man. "Enough. If you value your life, you will let her be. And if you attack me, my family over there will gladly devour your soul for the fun of it."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Sunaro

Phoenix Sunaro

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Sunaro would have perhaps continued listening attentively to Lex if the vanity of the demonic female didn’t attempt to slap her across the face. With a simple turn of her head, she addressed Oron for the first time, the tone in her voice dismissing and apathetic as if she thought of Oron nothing more than a wall.

“Your name is of little consequence to me. Neither are your words. I only care for your actions. Your insignificance could offer me no more than shame if I ever allowed you to bow to my talons...less it be in death.”

With that she turned back to Lex, narrowing her eyes.

“Self defense that involves the death of others should never be performed in such a shameful, evil, and disgusting manner.” Closing her eyes, she sighed at Lex’s mention of personal bias towards him, she never thought he’d be so blinded to argue with such weak points. Nonetheless, she answered him.
“Lex…the past is the past, and who we are in the past only contributes to who we become, but not who we currently are. I was a completely different person then, innocent and unaware of the…ominous beasts in the world...”

Sunaro clicked her beak at Oron before continuing.

“And ignorance is bliss, but now…as pity and guilt rush through my heart, I feel an obligation to the weak…and to save them. As I did with these people behind me. Your choice in wives staggers me…but…”

Sunaro glanced up a moment, thinking about her own husband—who took the lives of many…the legendary killer. She would defend him till the very end despite this…who was she to judge? Then again…Alec Kane didn’t kill for pleasure. He was hunted endlessly, driving him into a psychotic demeanor that only her kindness managed to break. Now all her husband wanted was a peaceful life of retirement…this woman’s thought of retirement appeared to be a blood bath of human bodies.

“Only a few were killed this time. I will spare her life. But I will also remain here, if she kills another…I will have no choice but to kill her…”

Sunaro frowned sullenly.

“And you, Lex, if you protect her...”

The last thing she wanted to do was to fight her teacher, not because she was scared, mind you. Sunaro did not fear Lex, her oldest mentor, Skyler, who would be foolish to rush into her flames with the inane thought that even a full fire demon could withstand its unnatural heat, nor Strife and Wraith, whom she just met. And Sunaro dared Oron to give her anymore incentive. The reason she didn’t wish to fight Lex was because she loved him, he was her mentor and guided her through the beginning.

“I wish…we could have instead sat down together in peace. Remember the old times.”

Then Skyler stepped before her and a strange sensation crossed her. Skyler reminded her of Junior, who, just as well, would defend her [his mother] against any obstacle. How strange…she wished to embrace him just to remember what it was like to hold her own son. So long as Oron stayed quiet, Sunaro felt less and less concerned about dismissing her actions. All at once…her duties as a goddess seemed less dire.

Then when Skyler was interrupted by the act of tyranny upon Lyanna, Sunaro was broken from her nostalgic thoughts. Skyler was handling the situation, so it needed not her attention. Besides...her mind was clouded with other thoughts. The phoenix closed her eyes and the flames around her intensified, transforming into a large ball of flames that soon condensed into the shape of a woman.

Sunkissed skin, exposed and glimmering under the sunlight, replaced feathers, and long crimson tresses pooled down the curvaceous bends of her body, veiling her breasts and rear in its length. Sunaro, now resembling Lex’s memory of ‘Sunny’ opened her crimson eyes, red leather transpiring across her body to conceal her temporary indecency. When she looked at Lex again, her orbs glimmered with the true reflection of how much she missed him.

“Lex…”

And she approached him slowly. In this form, Sunaro’s powers decreased by a tenfold, expressing her willingness to be civil. All she wanted..was to embrace her teacher. Shaking her head, the gradual advance transformed into a sprint and she embraced him tightly, face burying into his chest.

“Forgive me…for not appreciating this meeting from in the beginning. It’s hard…to chose between being a Goddess and being my past self.”

And in that moment, she was a student again…seeking answers.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:45 pm

He almost laughed when he heard Oron talk about Sky's sexual orientation like that. He nodded to Strife, knowing full well who he was. Oron was always so busy with her own rule, her own power, and keeping him happy. He knew she wouldn't recall Strife. But he knew of the alliances that the Stone Kingdom held. It was one of the few duties he actually paid attention too.

Then Sunny's words broke over them. He sighed, knowing full well his wife would not take such talk, even from a goddess. She herself was one, yet unable to retain her full form ever since the birth of their daughter.

He held up his hand to stop her from speaking about his choice in loves, but he knew it was pointless. And yes, he would defend his wife if it came down to it. But then Sunaro changed into the Sunny he remembered and he couldn't stay mad at her. She was still his student, in some odd strange way. And though he would never be torn between student and family, for his family did come first, so long as Sunny was her innocent self, he would help her. She reminded him too much of his sister to do anything else.

Wrapping his arms around her, rocking her slightly, he looked over his shoulder at Oron, knowing full well how pissed she would be. About hugging a woman, let alone one that had just threatened to kill her.

"My love, it is nothing to worry about. You remember my stories of the lost phoenix? This is her. Don't be mad. I won't let no harm come to you." He looked down at Sunny, "Or to you either. Dear child, you are still lost as ever. Where have you been?"

Feeling Wraith wrap himself tighter around his grandmother, he sighed slightly, looking back at Oron. "I don't want to bring the entire city down upon us, though I will destroy it if they do. Why don't we all go home?"

He looked over to Sky, smirking slightly, "Ever the hero!" he yelled, his eyes narrowing to the man that clearly owned the woman. "Kill him. I hate slavers. Strip him of his power, then of his skin. I'd do it myself, but I am busy."

Chuckling as Sky flipped him off, he turned back to Sunny, "Though we are going to my wife's kingdom, I will grant you assylum. You are still my student, and you are in need of me. But," he looked back at Oron, "I will wait until things calm down between you two." He looked back down at Sunny, "I know Sky will be staying, so he can look after you while you are here."

He knew Oron would not like that at all. Sky was her favorit. She wanted him home. But with Kat still being what she was, there was no way he could come home just yet. It was dangerous.

Letting go of Sunny, he smiled down at her. "I have missed you. When things are better, you will come to my home and we shall talk about what has happened since I've been gone. I would like to know about my brothers. How they have been."

Glancing back at Oron, his eyes filled with something he rarely showed her, fear, he smiled softly to her. "Shall we go home?"
Back to top Go down
Lyanna

Lyanna

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Lyanna turned looking at the man and her Lord and master tightened his grip. "Tell him to leave Lyanna or stand and defend me my child. You are all I have you know I do this because I love you. Come get your armor."He thought only a moment. "No come and get your armor and rise to this great honor of slaying two in one day."His words a sweet melody in her head. The pain stopped all at once and she was to her feet walking over to the cloaked man. She picked up her armor and sword. She turned to the guy that came to her rescue tears rolling down her face. She shuddered as one of her Lord and Master's hand came to rest on her shoulder."Don't worry he will not kill you. You can win. Just go take him at his weakest point."Lyanna shook her head no feeling the grip tighten."Do not defy me Lyanna I wouldn't want what happened to your beautiful mother to happen to you."She looked up at the man and shuddered. There was a pleading in her eyes as if she were stuck. She didn't want to fight him or anyone else this day. She was sick of the blood. Her eyes holding fear."Will you fight me on this day?" Her voice was hollow and she didn't meet his eyes." I have been ordered to challenge you." The hand fell off of her shoulder"*She looked up and tears were pouring down her face." So will you take my blood upon your blade this day. Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 between father and son   Round 1 between father and son Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1 between father and son
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Arena-
Jump to: