Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Waking up in......someplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamui

Kamui

Waking up in......someplace Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:41 pm

He woke up slowly, real slowly. He looked around the room, white....everything was white. Where was he and for that matter who was he. He tried to sit up and the world started to swim so he laid back down just as a woman came intoning room. A nurse he was guessing from her get up white dress little white hat.....what was it with all the white.

She check all the important stuff and asked him a few questions to which he didn't know the answers to and she smiled at him and left the room. He followed her with his eyes to the door. It was a normal door nothing special about it, small rectangle.....white. He needed to get out of here...to much white. He finally took a look at himself, there were badges and stetches every where he could see....why. He needed answers now, why was he here, who did this to him, and who was he.
Back to top Go down
Ei Swordstar Foi

Ei Swordstar Foi

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 am

**Having felt her beloved she left the tavern with rain held snugly in her arms. the plum blanket would be wrapped around her loosely so that she had room to move and kick. The imminent feeling she got was not a good one something was wrong and she knew it...but what was wrong she could not tell just yet. She had picked up his trail of red yet again leading to a very large clean building with people walking around in a different colors of clothing called scrubs. Her suspicion would lead her to take her self and Rain inside of the building. Walking in she would see the words Hospital a fear would wash over her. She would look around not sure where to go but she felt him stopping at the front desk she would as the nurse a couple of questions to get where she is going.**

"Excuse me nurse,...have you seen a man that has black hair lilac eyes and pale skin? his name is Zero Kamui Foi?"

**For a moment the nurse would just stare at her she had no idea what was going on Rain would start to drift off feeling her father near by. The nurse suddenly got to her feet and came out from behind the desk she was sitting at with a clip bored and pen. As she started asking Ei a few questions and giving answers as well.**

"Yes we have a John Doe here that looks just like that. You say his name is Zero Kamui Foi? are you family ?

She was getting a little annoyed with this human nurse but she would understand that she is just trying to do her job by asking many question so she would answer them as they walked.**

"Yes his name is Zero Kamui Foi. I am his wife this is his daughter Rain. Is he alright? what happened? how did he end up here?"

The nurse would just keep walk with as she followed the nurse to a room with another nurse and doctor standing out side the half opened door to a room talking about the person inside of it. They would stop just short of the doctor as the nurse spoke up to the doctor.**

"Excuse me Doctor...We have a name for the young man in the room and have family members as well."

"Good that is great news what is his name?....and is this women and child his family members? I sure hope so he needs a few right now to help him with his memory loss."

"Yes apparently his name is Zero Kamui Foi this women is his wife and daughter."

"Good thank you nurse I will take it from here on. "
-
The nurse noding her head would leave the doctor to his work and the young women with a baby with him as well. The doctor would come up to her and gives a warm smile as she spoke to her softly.-

"Hello my name is Doctor John Pain I am the person in charge of your family members care. Could you please give me your name and how you are related to the person in the room it would help out a lot."

**She would sigh now completly annoyed but she would remain collected and answers the questions the doctor was asking her**

"My name is Ei Swordstar Foi I am his wife this is his daughter Rain. My we see him now please."

**She would look the doctor in the eyes her own holds many worries and questions but she would ask them at a later time right now all she wanted to see was her beloved husband and father of there sweet baby girl Rain.**

**The doctor writing all this information down on a clipboard and paper would look up at her for a moment and nod his head as he spoke to her with a kind voice**

"I know that you are ready to see him just keep in mind that he may not remember you at first so just be patient with him and help him try to remember what happened."

**The doctor would step out of the way of the door for them and opens it she would see her husband** laying there wide wake with a bandage on his head it worried her on how this may have happened.**

**She spoke softly as she entered the room with Rain sleeping now that she was near her father. Her eyes would look at him with the most tender loving care any one could have for some one as she would stop near the edge of the bed she would give him a hauntingly familiar smile. Her voice would even be familiar to him some how.**

"Kamui...I am glad to see that you are alright. Do you remember me Ei your wife and Rain your child?"

**The fear in her voice would grip her own heart as she would look him for from head to toe scanning with a unseen power to make sure that he was completely alright and only suffered trauma to the head. The look of being scared was in her eyes as she would look at him. She would softly lay Rain down on the bed keeping an eye on the baby as well as him hoping for something to click but she would understand if nothing came to his memory as of yet. **
Back to top Go down
Kamui

Kamui

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 pm

As the woman and child enter the room he watches her every move. Man she was pretty and there was something about her........what was it. O well he thought tilting his head some to the side as she speaks to him. Then as she lays the child on the bed a smile plays acrossed his lips "so I'm Kamui.......that's my name right" he asks looking at her still smiling "sorry I just don't remember anything at all" he says then bites his lower lip softly.

Why the hell couldn't he remember anything. As he tried to remember anything his frustration grew as did the head ach that was creeping up on him. "DAMN IT" he would yell out as he reached his limit of frustration and sighed long and loud. He looks up at her with his lilac eyes and shakes his head "I am sorry I just can't remember"
Back to top Go down
Ei Swordstar Foi

Ei Swordstar Foi

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

**Watching him suffer was more then she could bare at this point she would just offer a warm loving smile to him knowing that he has reached his frustration level. she would place a hand on his knee to give him some comfert if any at all as she spoke to him sweetly**

"Yes your name is Zero Kamui Foi. I know you can't remember right now but I am your wife Ei Swordstar Foi and this little happy girl is Rain Foi your daughter. I know that in time you will come to remember us. But don't push your self to remember it will come back to you in time. Maybe you can tell me the last thing you recall doing before waking up here. That might help a great deal."
Back to top Go down
Kamui

Kamui

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 am

He smiles hearing her words to him. He looks around the white room and sighs "what I remember is a jumbled mess if random things. A huge flower guarden, a big house, a pregnant lady, and me having a fight in the kitchen. We trashed the place then some how after the fight we made love. I cant see who it is very well but she is about your build" he says not putting the the two together. He then looks down at Rain, she was a mix of sleepy and wide awake. It made him smile as he reaches down and picks her up holding her in his arms "If I only remember one thing ever again I want it to be this one. I may not have memory of her and know I'm her father because you told me. But I would have known she was mine anyways, my body reacts to her as if it knew her, loves her" he says looking over at her and without realizing it he reached a hand out to rest on Ei's cheek "please bare with me I know it will be hell on your feeling till I remember but I don't want to lose this. My family" he says smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Ei Swordstar Foi

Ei Swordstar Foi

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 am

"I will be fine its just going to take time for you to get your memory back I will wait for that day when it all comes flooding back to your mind and your remember who you are again. I am also sure that Rain will be happy for that as well no doubt about that one there. I know that I will be really happy for that day and the day I can take you back home so we can raise out child together.

**She would have rushing thought of things that would start to worry here as she would speck to her self in her own mind she would blink for a moment "What if he don't want to go back what if he never remembers. I don't want to be stuck here this cant be happening to us " She felt his hand against her cheek as she would looking into his eyes knowing that he might not ever remember her**
Back to top Go down
Kamui

Kamui

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 am

He rubs her cheek softly and leans forward some placing a soft kiss on her lips "why would I not want to go home with you" he say after pulling back from the kiss knowing that he had just read her thoughts and remembered some of his life with her.
Back to top Go down
Ei Swordstar Foi

Ei Swordstar Foi

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 am

**Her moist soft lips would quiver for a moment as she felt his very soft lips against her own lips. A single tear would roll down her soft check as she watched him pull back to relax again. She spoke very softly very calmly to him but honestly.**

"Because my dear you might want to stay here for some reason that I dont know about....But as your wife i will do what I must to make a life worth living together as a family."
Back to top Go down
Kamui

Kamui

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

He smiles at her and looks down at Rain and then back up to her and softly pets Rains head as he speaks again his voice deep and soft "we will only stay long enough for me to remember everything then we will go back home. I would not keep you from your family, I am not my father" he says to her and rests his head against hers as he looks back down at Rain who was fast asleep now a very happy and content look on her very young face.
Back to top Go down
Ei Swordstar Foi

Ei Swordstar Foi

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 am

"I understand and will do everything I can to help you get your memory back my love. I know that you need to be around things that are familiar too you but I don't know where to begin so that you can try to recall it...I know this is something that you don't want to know right now my dear but I have seen you father he is here in this city some place where he is now I know not for sure. But I thought you should know that much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in......someplace   Waking up in......someplace Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up in......someplace
Page 1 of 1