Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

A walk of understanding.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

A walk of understanding. Empty
PostSubject: A walk of understanding.   A walk of understanding. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:07 am

Even though it was night time, the docks were still a busy place, with crews loading and unloading freight, the inspectors running about making their lives miserable, ships coming in and going out quickly to miss the next storm, or to catch the next storm, depending upon their ship's capabilities. Yet despite all of the rushing confusion going on around, it was nothing compaired to what went on during the day.

Walking from the tavern to a small place that was just beach, for the rocks out to sea were too much for any ship to take in the area, seemed to be a good place to go stretch one's legs and talk. The waves crashing over the rocks helped push the sounds of the city from the area.

"What brings you to Val'Dariah, if you don't mind me ask?"
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: A walk of understanding.   A walk of understanding. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 am

Notices the men at work, loading and unloading the barges. The noise of them yelling at each other and barking orders here and there. She looks up at the sky as they walk, the moon alabaster in color and waning across the sky. The clouds slowly moved with the breeze and she draws her trench closer.
Looking down as she speaks, "This place is only a stepping stone. I don't know where my feet take me, or the wind. Happening on the tavern by chance."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: A walk of understanding.   A walk of understanding. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:53 am

"Chance? How interesting." He smiles at her and continues down the beach. There was only so much of it, with the city taking over much of it so very long ago. But it was interesting how much was still around to walk upon.

"Well, I came here first to leave, but when I returned to this world, I felt my father and son's presense in the city. My utlimate goal is to kill my father once and for all. Hopefully that will help our relationship. If only my mother wouldn't interfere."

He sighed slightly, "And with my son's at odds with one another, I don't know where I've gone wrong with them. I've tried to tell them to stick together, that they need each other. But Alexander has taken to his full demon form and refuses to leave the Fourth Hell Gate, and Wraith has gone into a deep bought of depression, all cause he is almost the last angel of this world." He shook his head. "It isn't easy living so long."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: A walk of understanding.   A walk of understanding. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:49 am

She listens intently at his explanation. He had a purpose further more than hers. Hers was just to simply live one more day, but she didn't care where her feet took her. She let the wind take her, let her memories call her. That is how she ended up at the tavern, the room that looked just like at home so that she could carry on her ridiculous re-enactments. But that was over now, today was a new day. She had her wits, her strength, her life and soul.
As he speaks about his family, she slowly comes to realize that he is more demonic than she had anticipated and to be after your own father to kill was beyond her.
As he finishes talking about his sons, she speaks up. "Maybe time apart is what they need. I know that family needs each other, but to be trying to be the one NOT to be killed, is a little excessive. But then, I am merely human and you are . . immortal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk of understanding.   A walk of understanding. Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk of understanding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Vastwind Dock District-
Jump to: