Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Home at the Stone Palace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Home at the Stone Palace Empty
PostSubject: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 am

Lex appeared at the main gate, the guards instantly standing at attention. He took a deep breath, looking around his home. A slight smile was upon his lips, the smirk that everyone was use too, but the look in his eyes was of a different matter. There was actual sadness within the depths. He had just banished Sky, his own son, to save him from Oron's anger. Though, he didn't know how Oron would handle Sky, or Kat for that matter. He just did the quickest thing that popped in his head. Banishment wasn't so bad. After things calmed down, perhaps he'd go find Sky and having him come back. Or maybe Oron would yell at him and force him to go get Sky. He knew Kat would.

Taking a deep breath, he walked up the path towards the front doors. His family was around somewhere. He just didn't know where. He wanted to be with Oron, to tell her what he had done. Would she be pleased with him? Or would she be furious? It didn't matter. As long as she was there, nothing really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 am

Where was he? Lex was late. He was very late and she had missed him so much. She would not admitt to such things of course, but she did. After all these hundreds of years where was he if not there? Turning to face the maids and butlers she became very upset and that meant that when he came through the doors...
The stairs rained blood and she was staring at him, her eyes as sweet and loving as ever, making her way down the bloody mess of people she had just destroyed. Sehe wore white as normal, which didn't get stained with the blood of those she had just killed, her hair down her back in a beautiful span of curls, as she raced for him. Tackling him in the door way and holding him close smiling softly, she stared at him. "Your late," she said pouting, looking around "I got bored. We'll need more help."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 am

The moment he opened the doors he saw, but it did not matter to him that those around lay dead. Not that he had much of a chance to take it in, for suddenly she was holding him, wrapping her arms around him. He smiled, wrapping his around her. Before she could say any more, he placed his lips upon hers. She was his world and nothing else mattered. He'd destroy the world if she but asked him too. She was his life, his very soul. He need no other, and he was perfectly happy by that.

He broke the kiss, though he didn't want to. He caressed her cheek and smiled. "I didn't mean to be late. I didn't mean to leave, actually. But I had to see for my own eyes, and give my shadow cloak to our son."

Taking a deep breath, closing his emerald blue eyes, he hugged her tightly. He almost didn't want to tell her, but he had never kept anything from her. Why start now. He opened his eyes and scanned the room, making sure Kat wasn't near enough by to hear him talk.

"My love, I have banished Skyler. He's gone, not just from the kingdom, but he left Demigora as well."
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 am

Holding him so tightly to herself, and then feeling his kiss, she whimpered against it. It was only with him that she showed her true colors; she was a mother, and a lover, and at this moment she was a woman who wanted her husband while showing a softer side then many didn't know she was capable of showing. Running her hands through all that blond hair, she looked behind him for a moment. Where was her gem? Her son, Sky? It was explained now and her eyes turned pitch black. She slapped him across the face hard, hard enough to kill a human or lesser being. "HOW DARE YOU!" Her voice was dark, evil. Suddenly the dead rose up from their bloody places thanks to her demonic powers. "How dare you take our son away!" She called out, and those that were yet dead died again as she turn away from him. "You tell me why Lex...I want to hear it from your mouth, not from the words of others. " She turned back to him. "He is our son..."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 am

Most mortals could not have survived the strike that had been placed upon them by her, yet he was no ordinary mortal. He had been fused by her own powers to be the true king of her kingdom. But it did hurt, that much he knew. He held his ground, figuring that she would react this way. He didn't want to cause her any pain, at least the pain that hurt. For so many years it had been pleasurable pain, but not this time. It was as if he had asked her to kill her best friend all over, only instead of tears, it was pure demonic rage. In some sick way it only turned him on more to her.

"I figured it was logical, after finding out that him and Kat got wed like us. I knew how upset you were, so I went to him and told him he had to leave until I found a cure for Kat. We argued, like always, but in the end he agreed. I told him it was a vacation away from home. He called it a banishment. I only wanted him to be away so that Kat wouldn't try to be with him."

He stepped closer to her, knowing how dangerous that was. Sky never knew that he was indeed Oron's favorite. "I tracked him down at Val'Dariah. I wasn't expecting him to leave, I swear to you. I even gave him my shadow cloak so that no harm would come to him." He smiled softly. "I heard him swear he was going to come back stronger to kill me. I was so proud of him for that. Please, my love, don't be angry with me. I did what I thought best."

He looked down, taking a deep breath. "Besides, once Kat finds out, I know Hell's true furry then."
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 pm

She turned away from him. Her hair a sparkle of snow as she looked away. The bodies had all but disappear now, leaving the castle once more empty and...lonely. She would never admit it, never in a hundred thousand years would she admit that with her children , Skyler, her beloved little Skyler, had been her crown gem amoungst her children. Yes, yes she had been upset, but never had she thought that her only son would be cast away. But Skyler was great, and powerful. Looking up towards the ceiling, closing her eyes. And like a falling snowflake at the beginning of winter, she fell to her knees. Showing a weakness that indeed she would never show with anyone but her beloved, even now in her hate, her great and deep hate for him at this moment, she could not bring herself to hate him truly. He had soften her and given her more power then even she could realize. Leaning forward, she drew her hands to her chest, tears falling. She looked like some glowing light in the darkness, filled with such a great sorrow. A mother's sorrow, having lost her beloved little boy. For Skyler was, in all his greatest, to her, the small little boy who had hugged to her gown and never had let her go until he was older and grew to like the powers he had. She still remember those times, when, in the mist of a treasured moment with her beloved, Skyler had come in without a knock and jumped into their bed crying over a bad dream. It had, of course, ended a very nice moment but it lead to the next treasured moment where they had lied in bed , Skyler cuddled so close to her chest , his little hand upon his father's shirt keeping them both connected but then...they had always been connected. Skyler was her connection to this world, and to have him gone...
She mourned for him. "I hate you...right now my love I hate you for harming my child. You should of asked...Who is he with? Did you leave him alone?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 pm

He watched the bodies turn into nothing. Already he had reserected them someplace safe. She had rarely noticed the same people that she had killed by her own hand be replaced by themselves. Had he not done so, how else would they have had any servants? They new the risk, and still they remained loyal. Back at their homes they would wait to be summoned.

But he had more pressing matters. He had hurt her, which he had only ever done once before. But that time before was needed, for his fear of losing her caused him to act out, to force her to do the hardest thing she ever had to do. The pain of killing her best friend could never amount to the loss of Skyler. He never expected such sadness. His connection to her made him feel all of her emotions, as well as his emotions could she feel from him.

Not caring about the danger, he fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around her, rocking her back and forth. He kiss her neck softly, holding her so lovingly, so tender. "I just wanted him to go on vacation, not leave for good. But he did leave alone. Please love, his is a strong young man. Him and I have left before, for training. This is what he is doing. I shouldn't have said banished. I used the wrong words."

He held out a small mirror for her to see. "You can connect with him with this, my love. He has his on him, I made sure of it. Just call his name, and he shall appear. You can check in on him always. I would never leave us unconnected with him. Never."

Only with Oron now did he ever show how human he was. The fear that he placed in so many all over the world, the universe, the hidden realms...if they ever saw how he was when he was with his love, they would probably laugh at him. Here, with her, he was human; compassionate, loving, loyal, and a true husband. No other had captured him. No other would ever.

Last edited by Lex on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 pm

As she sat there mourning the lost of her beloved little boy, feeling Lex's touch, she knew he was sorry. Deep down, once, it had made her laugh so easily she could take such a great and powerful man to his knees like this. And in all the world, if any had ever wanted to harm her beloved that could, could easily do it by way of her. But then again, they had to get to her first. And even now while she had been long lost to her legend, still she held riegn, still held power and ...for the most part, fear in the people. Their house was strong and all her evil, all her greatest, had been pasted on to her little...angel, Kat. Looking over her shoulder at her beloved she turned on him like a wild animal and slammed him onto the ground, straddling him and looking at the mirror "Skyler my little prince" his image appearing he looked...tired . Eyes going pitch towards Lex "...you know I hated it when you to left ." She had hated it. That was why she had noticed when Lex had desired it , she had been given gems and beauitful things and a night and day of the such amazing sex that it had left HER even happy and purring like a kitten, so when the question was asked she would merely smile and go back to sleep. Once having said yes, evil trick that be, but then..that was her Lex. While she would never admit this as well she had always wanted to keep Skyler near her and pamper him. He would of been a spoiled brat if not for his father. Staring at his image , Skyler would look at her , his eyes widen for a moment and then a very small boyish blush ~Hey mom~ she smiled such a brillant and beauitful smile that it would send men out to battle for her , how she loved her son ~Your father has something to say~ pointing the mirror towards Lex "SAY YOUR SORRY !" her hari , eyes going black and red "Say it now"
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:42 pm

He was sitting in a massive library back at the Tower of Necros, reading his father's personal memories he had jotted down in a book. It wasn't hard to find, in the massive library, for all he had to do was follow the last life forces of his father and see where he had gone too.

Just as he was getting to the third chapter, a voice called out his name. He looked up, looking around. He instinctively put his hand in his pocket and took out the mirror. His mother's face was there. He smiled slightly. "Hey mom."

He listened to his mother yell and knew that it was his father who was being yelled at. He shook his head, watching his father replace his mother's face in the mirror.

"I've got nothing to say to you father. you know how I feel about the situation. I'm glad mom is yelling at you. You deserve it. Put mom back on."

He waited until she was in the mirror. "Mom, please don't be upset. As much as I hate to admit it, I must stay away, for Kat's sake. I love her dearly, but I don't want you to hate her for it. Let dad find a way to heal her. I'm going to go train so that I can come back and kill dad. And I know, he can come back to life, and I shouldn't talk like this, but he is the one that is banishing me." He held up his hand. "Sorry, sending me on vacation. I love you mom. I'll come back, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 pm

He was completely turned on by her power, having her on top of him. Usually it was him who had full control, for she was always the willing taker. He had trained her well those years ago when her cousin Bliss had captured him and forced him to train her to be an assassin. Her sexual skills were so amazingly to par with his that it was as if he made a female clone of himself to have as a sex partner. But she was much better then that. Their sex had made their children. Skyler would have been the only, for her kind could only bare one child. He had to use all of his powers to keep Oron alive when having Kat. It even killed him, but luckily his son saved him. He did owe Sklyer alot.

He frowned, "Hey boy..."

Hearing his son's words, he shook his head, saying nothing. He looked to Oron, who was still on top of him. He was fully errect and he couldn't help but place his hands upon her body. Her being angry and strong was always a turn on. She would kill, he would seduce her. She would destroy, he'd pamper her. She would dominate him, he'd flood her body with extecy. One hand went to her hip, the other to her breast to massage seductively, his spell of extecy slowly flooding into her body.

"He doesn't want to talk to me darling." He shrugged. "Maybe when he calms down?"
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:09 pm

It was hard to think with Lex's hands upon her body, calming her rage to die down and her lust to rise up. It had been so long since he had touched her, since he had touched her so completely. Closing her eyes tightly and sighing once more, she placed the mirror upon the marbled floor, touching at it's chill that had risen greatly with her lover's body against the marble. Staring down at her lover so completely, tilting her head as pale curls spill around her face . The mirror was carefully placed away from them. It was her only way to getting close to her son and she would not leave that mirror so pushed aside like a normal one. Letting out a a gentle moan , and tilting her head back just slightly "He'll find someone not worth his time, I know where he is my love, Earth." looking down at him once more, her hands moving to press upon his chest, her fingers running seductively over the muscles. Smiling softly, she ran her fingers up and down his chest and stomach feeling his eight pack to her greatest of pleasures. "Earth is never a good place to find any lovers" Closing her eyes sightly she let out another small moan, grinding against his erection. She smiled, "You'rs sick, you know, getting turned on by the idea of me killing you, I know you would just come back." Oh, she knew he always would always come back. She had him wrapped about her fingers so completely that even if she did killed him a thousands times, he'd just come back to her. "I'll go to Earth myself to return him then." she spke without moving, staring down at him seductively. "Make a way for me to return to Earth."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:55 pm

He shook his head. They always did that, even if he was in the room. His father couldn't control himself touching his mother whenever possible. Even now, when he was still in the mirror, listening to them talk.

Sky cleared his throat, "Ahem! I'm still right here, and no, mother, I have yet to go to Earth. I was planning on it, seeing how dad has been there plenty of times in the past. And who said I am going to find a lover there! I'm not like you two, after all."

He looked about in the old library. "I'm still on Demigora, mom. I found what I was looking for. I'm not saying where I am at, especially since you two are SO BUSY! Damn it, this is why I'm leaving! You two could never control yourselves! At least turn off the connection to the mirror!"

There was a brief second that the thought of throwing the mirror across the room seemed like the best course of action. He hated how his parents took to their desires like wild animals. Lex the perverbial pervert, and Oron the submissive demoness. Sure, without what they did Kat wouldn't have been born, but hell, the least they could have done was go to their rooms and lock everyone out. No, not them, not those two. He'd even caught them having sex like wild animals on the grand throne of all places! This was the real reason why he was leaving.

"You know what, forget it. I'm not telling you where I'm going. I'm doing what I want from here on out!" And with that he shattered his mirror.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 pm

He couldn't quite focus on anything, truth be told. He had missed her so much, and her body was just screaming out for him to touch. All he could do was nod. Yet, the more his body returned to the power within, the more he could hear the sounds of Skyler ringing in his ears. He looked over, seeing the mirror so close by. He looked up to Oron, a soft smile upon his lips. She did love Sky very much, so very protective of him. He would have been her only, were it not for his powers to make her pregnant when she couldn't become. It had been their 20th aneversary gift to her, which she freaked out about. But like everything else he had ever done, she eventually came around.

Listening to Sky's rant, he continued to fondle his wife's soft breasts. Why was he complaining about him and Oron's sex life? She was a demon, full of lust, he was a human, full of lust. They just happened to love each other. So what if they had sex wherever and whenever. It was their life.

Suddenly the mirror fractured on the other end, then went blank. He stopped rubbing upon Oron's breasts, just holding his hands there. He looked back up at her, frowning slightly.

"I don't recall raising him to be so emotional, do you?" he said, sighing a bit. "And you don't want to go to Earth my darling. Not with the way things have become there, with them forgetting their old gods and magic. You'd stand out, and I'd fear losing you. Let him go find what he wants. If, after awhile, you really want him back home, I'll drag him back."
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Her beloved, his hands so large, capable of holding her so completely within his grip. She had been captured the moment she had lied eyes uponher. While she hadn't known it that night, nor the next, in the end he had taken her so completely that she had no other way then to lie down and enjoy him. However, upon hearing her beloved little boy's voice, her eyes widen and she forgot about Lex, about everything, and reached for the mirror a moment before it cracked. She screamed so powerfully that every single window broke in the room. She rose up away from Lex, holding the mirror close to her body. The shattered cracks of the mirror dripping blood against her body because she had held the mirror so close to her. She continued screaming louder and louder as the castle shook in her wake, and finally she couldn't scream anymore. Not a demonic scream but a mother's scream that had lost all hope. Falling to the ground once more , lying upon her side and keeping the mirror close she just....she just couldn't believe that....that her beloved boy had hated them so much. Sitting up she tossed the mirror aside, the glass melting and disappearing. Her wounds healed and her eyes showed their sorrow, of hurt and pain. "BRING HIM HOME NOW !" she ordered , standing now. No, she would not go out like a good little mother. Not like this. "I don't care what he does with Kat , let them be together for all I care. BUT THIS HOUSE WILL NOT FALL!" She moved to the door. It burst open with her own powers. Where were the twins when she needed them? "SKYLER!" she screamed. She knew that if he was still on this plain that he would hea,r that he would know, and he would fear. She was like a mother bear sometimes, kind, gentle, loving. But piss her off and she could be your worst nightmare.. Her hair was black, her eyes were black, her skin a dark tan. Her demonic horns circled about her head, the tips held up to the sky hold a flame as black as night, circling over head like an unholy halo. "YOU WILL GET MY SON BACK LEX OR SO HELP ME I WILL KILL YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!" She turned to stare at her husband "This house will not fall and I will be damned more then once before I see my son in any realm other then the ones that belong to us. He is my jewel and jewels do not simply walk away!" But in that very moment all her rage died away. The power had made her weak. She could only hold her demon form for so long now. It had been due to Kat's birth, since she was only suppose to be able to have one child. Again, feeling so weak, she fell. Iff not caught by her husband, she would fall to the floor in a spill of silk and lace , her hair falling around her. Within that moment of falling, her demon form melted away, reveiling the angel she also was.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Looking up, hearing the familiar, yet dark, painful scream of his mother. He knew deep down in his heart how much Oron loved him. Every time his father took him away from her he would feel her heart break. But he needed to be strong. He was not a baby anymore. He hated Lex for what he was, always taking his mother away from him when he needed her most.

But maybe these old hatreds were the residuals from when Malic was fused within his mind and body. Though Malic never did hate Lex, it was Oron he so despised. Twice Lex had defeated his old friend, and once had Oron. But Lex was always the one Sky resented. It was because of Raven. His first love. That had to be it. He hated father for the tainted wife he had wanted. He had hurt her, and she used Sky to hurt Lex, but failed by falling inlove with him and birthing their two children.

Taking a deep breath, he waved his hand over the mirror and sighed. "Mother." Her image, so far away and in the doorway. At least the mirror in the front entrance wasn't damaged. He saw how beautiful she was, how loving his father was to her. He took another deep breath.

"Mom, please, don't cry. I still love you. Both of you."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:26 pm

He stood, taking in her power. For once no smirk or smile was upon his lips. He had never seen her like this before. Sure, she had been enraged, but never like this. Her demon form was so beautiful. His was an imitation that only came out to play with her in bed. He couldn't maintain the power for any longer then a good night of foreplay. But here she was, screaming and crying out for her son. And deep down, in a place so secret, Lex hated Sky for that love. He was his only son, and he was ever so proud of him. But in the darkest of secret ways, he was jealous of the pure love that Oron had for him. It was petty, he knew, but he couldn't help be this way. He was a killer, and she was the one that had captured him out of millions of other potential females of many different species.

Why was she so worried about their house falling? He was there, Alex and Wraith were here, Kathrene was here, somewhere. Their family was strong. Maybe it was a demon thing? As long as both of them were united no one could bring down their house. He'd faced death twice over to face Malic, his partner in crime for two thousand years, to keep Oron alive. She was strong, but oh so vulnerable. Sometimes he felt it was because of how human she could be, though she only took the form.

Appearing behind her, wrapping his arms around her, he held her as she fell. Bringing her down to the floor, he caressed her cheek. She was a beautiful angel, so perfect. He had defeated so many to keep her home. So many that only a handful lived on the entire planet. He kissed her lips softly. "I would take death a thousand times to help you heal." He kissed her lips again, fighting back the tears that were in his own eyes. He would lose her to his own son, peice by agonizing peice. He just knew it.

He looked up from her to the mirror. Sky was watching them. He helped her up and turned her to face the mirror. "Love, Sky wishes to speak to you." He held her tightly, as if letting her go would cause her to disappear. He would never let her go, not even for his son. She was his, and he would keep her until the end of all time itself.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:39 pm

She had lost so much because of Kat, mostly her large reserve of power. She hated having to rely on her family so much, or on her lover. Once, she had been able to take down the greatest of her enemies without a mere thought. Gods still held her in great fear, but now...now she was a wife , and a mother, but she would never be the fighter she had once been. That part of her had died within the choice of keeping either her best friend, or saving her family.

She was unaware of the jealous battle between her lover and her son, for she had no idea of it. She was a mother in love with her son forever and she would forever love Lex. Sometimes it hurt so badly to have to choose between her son and husband. She knew were Kat was, sleeping peacefully in the darkest part of this castle where not even her husband knew, where none of them knew. She looked up at the mirror at her son "I will give her back Skyler." She tried to stand but found that she was still too weak. Leaning against her beloved husband, she slowly rose with his help. "I will give her back Skyler. Kat. I will give her back to you." looking up at the mirror once more "I promise you Skyler, I don't want you to leave this place. If you want Kat then she is yours. Just...please...come home my little gem." looking towards Lex now "I've hidden her....under the castle , Under the castle, Lex, she's been kept alive by way of the very core of the world itself." lowering her eyes "Please Skyler...return to me now."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:00 pm

He frowned, hearing his mother's words. There had been a strong possibility that his mother would do something so drastic like this. She loved Kat, but not as much as his father did. No parent ever admitted to having a favorite child. He didn't have a favorite between Alex and Wraith. To hear that his mother had locked her away under the castle just to keep them apart...he wasn't upset. It made him quite sad, and it shown through his emerald green eyes.

"Oh mother, how could you? Would you really have kept her away from me?" He took a deep breath. "To treat your own daughter as if she was some monster to be locked away. Did you forget about our blood curse?" He shook his head. "This actually has nothing to do with Kat. I love her, but I do agree with father that I need to be away from her. I shouldn't have succumbed to my desires like that. I'm better then that. I'm not like you, father."

The last words were filled with such loathing and hate. Everyone always compaired them, telling him how much he was so much like his father. At first it had been an honor, but learning about what his father had done, stealing his memories in the night and watching his life unfold through violence and seduction. No, it was not respect that had grown for being known as Lex's son. It was resentment and shame.

"Listen to me, mom. I want you to hear me. I need to get away. Not because father wants me gone, which he doesn't," he spoke quickly. "I need to find me. Not what everyone expects me to be. I need to be the big brother I swore I would be to Kat when she was born. You three need to get back together, back intouch. Mom, I love you very much. Please, I'm not asking. But I need to go find me, like dad did when he was young."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 pm

So that was why he could sense her but not know where she was at. Was she in the chamber of Oron's father? Now that was a cruel place to be kept asleep in. He looked from Oron to Sky and back again. He didn't know what to say. But he knew he was right in that Kat and Sky's demonic union had affected Oron so. How much did she love Skyler? Had her heart grown so strong for her son that she wanted him like she wanted himself? Though he couldn't fault her for it. Skyler having his almost identical look, save for a few small features, probably didn't help matters. And knowing he was willing to sleep with Kat, who looked so much like Oron...Yes, there had been times he had wanted to sneak into her room and make love to her. But that was his own blood curse speaking to him. As a father, and loyal husband to Oron, he had sworn he'd only be with Oron. And he had kept to that oath. But how was Oron taking the situation? A son that looked and almost acted like her beloved. How could she stand it? How could she not take him? No, he couldn't be mad at her if it was true.

He took a deep breath and held her tighter, loving her with all of his being. If she was like this with Skyler, it would be simple. To keep her he'd break her heart. But Sky wasn't like that, this he knew. He didn't love his mom like that. He had nothing to worry about from his only son.

"If you put her there, that means only you can bring her out. I know your powers all to well my love. You are sneaky. You've done things to make sure only you can." He took her hands in his own. "Clever girl, you've learned well by me."

He turned her chin and kissed her lips deeply. He would wait until Sky was out of the mirror before tying her up and punishing her to his delight.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Oron

Lady_Oron

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 pm

It wasn't that. She had no desire to be with her son like that at all. True, Skyler was every bit as handsome as his father. But she could only love one so deeply, and that was her king , Lex. Being held so close she knew what he was thinking. "I will release her," she whispered soflty. And as Skyler spoke before leaving she would nod "Very well. When you return I expect gifts." Smiling and looking towards Lex, she was now able to stand slightly. Now with his hands in her own, she looked down. "True, Kat can not be removed less my hands touch her. And I know your mind Lex." She tilted her head, allowing a spill of her white flowing hair to cascade over her creamy pale shoulders "You think I desire our son? Well Lex, I promise you this...I have promised before that I only will have you in my bed. I have never wanted to touch Skyler in such a way. He is my son and while I have and will move the heavens and the earth for him, I have never thought of him in such a way." Shaking her head she pulled away from him. She lifted her head up a bit "I have strength. Perhaps not as much as I did before Kat, but I enough, and my will is stronger then yours, oh mighty husband. On many accounts." Brushing a strand of hair from her face, she frowned slightly. "I've lost my desire today Lex...The emotions have caused me a great amount of pain." Sighing once more, she turned from him. "And I feel something coming. A great storm..."She was looking towards the open doors "A storm that will shake this house hold, and without our family complete, I am unsure of the effects it might cause. Can you not feel it ?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Why was he not surprised she'd speak out about what he was thinking? They had such a strong connection that he sometimes forgot she could practically read his mind. Not that he had too many dark secrets to keep from her. This one was just at the forefront of his mind. He couldn't help it. But he loved her the more for calling him out on it. She was perfect for him, in ever way.

And he didn't care how drained emotionally she was, nor how tired she became. He wanted her, and she knew she couldn't resist him. But her last words did speak true to him. He did feel something, he just didn't know what.

He slowly stood up, "Yeah, I do feel something. But I'm not worried. Our house is strong, our armies are great. I am still standing, and even if I fall, I would only be gone for but a minute, then return to exact my revenge. I've timed myself, I really have." He smiled at her, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her lovely body. He breathed her in deep, enjoying her scent.

"You are so drained. Why don't you let me take care of you?" Not that he needed permission, for his hands already had gone to her breast and between her legs. Only once had she ever fought and resisted him. It was that moment that she knew that it was pointless. When he wanted her, nothing, not even her, got in his way. "You don't even have to move." His fingers between her legs began to weave their magic, litterally and figuratively, pushing heavy doses of the extesy spell into her very womanhood. It was a dirty trick, one in which he enjoyed the most.

He leaned into her neck, whispering into her ear. "It has been far too long since I've had woman. I won't be denied any more time." His words were weaved with power and sexual desires. He would have her, and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at the Stone Palace   Home at the Stone Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

Home at the Stone Palace
Page 1 of 1