Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Back at the De'Winter home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

Back at the De'Winter home Empty
PostSubject: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:24 am

She would smile at the thought of what she had paid a high dollar interior decorator to come into her home and make it look very nice for when she got back. She would smile seeing how it was painted with lovely warm inviting colors with candles light glowing in the corners of the room with vases of flowers and a bowl of fruit on the table as you first walk in. She would smile to herself seeing such a lovely sight. The windows would be stain glassed with roses and thorns to give a more romantic and favorable feeling to the room. The wall of the living room would be painted a warm red in color to signify a relaxed feeling; the trim would be of a deep passion almost a burgundy in color. She would move deeper into the house and looks at the fire place already burning and warming the house for her and her love. She would turn and look at him walking over to him and taking his coat from him to hang up and the coat rack that is behind the door. She would look at him with a glimmer of love and understanding in her eyes. She was pleased that he was in her home again. Standing before him now she would lean up to him and place a very soft delightful kiss on his very soft almost silk lips. She would wrap her arms around him as she would kiss him softly holding him in a loving embrace.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:29 am

They day had gone so well. Walking back with her to her place, he was shocked when he walked in how different it looked. When did she have time to have this done? It was very beautiful indeed. Her choice in colors was always so wonderful. She had an eye, which was what he liked alot about her.

He wrapped his arms around her, using his leg to move the door closed, while they embraced each other. So this was going to be his new home. He couldn't help smile into their kissing. Her moist lips were so soft and warm, her body so gentle yet strong. She was a true woman. One that could hold her own, yet allow herself to be weak for him to be strong. And how he'd be strong for her. He loved her, and would do anything in his powers to keep her safe, happy, and well loved.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 pm

She would kiss him with a fire of passion as she would hold him in her arms. She has never felt this way in her life towards any one not ever. She would part her lips for him as she would slide her tongue over him her heart would be pounding in her chest as she would close her eyes seeing that she was happy with him.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:39 pm

He picked her up suddenly and carried her over to the couch, still kissing her. His other senses made it to where he didn't trip or run into anything. Reaching the couch, he sat himself down with her still in his arms. He didn't want to stop kissing such a beautiful and wonderful woman. His hands began to rub upon her back, showing her the affection he wanted to give her. He quickly removed his sunglasses and placed them on the counter, his eyes shining brighter then the sun itself.

Her lips were so soft. Her body was so wonderful to feel against his own. And with her upon his lap, he couldn't control the one part of his body that had not been in use in quite some time. As they kissed, his manhood between his legs began to rise.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:34 pm

As as she would be sitting in his lap kissing his sweet tender lips. She would part her lips fully for him as she would slip her tongue into his mouth. Her hands running over his shoulders and down his back caressing his muscular body ever so gently. She felt something new deep down in her lower body something she is not use to. She would wiggle in his lap feeling something down under her but. Not real sure as to what to do next she would move up a little more to get comfortable. She would softly whisper his name into his ear softly. Bryce....i love you so much." She would wiggle deeper into him not wanting to stop kissing him. She felt the fire that was sparking in between them. She would stop the kiss and looks at him with passion filled eyes. She would lean back into his as she would start kissing down his jaw line to his ear softly. She would shake her head to gain control of her self again as she would pull back from him to look into his eyes just searching his eyes seeing his soul bared to her in its raw forum. Her own soul being bared to him naked and full view of his own eyes he could see to the core of her heart when he looks into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 pm

The more she wiggled, the harder his manhood got. It was almost too painful, being held back by his trousers. But he didn't want to stop touching her, to stop kissing her lips. He sucked upon her tongue when she slipped it in, letting his tongue dance with hers. When she broke the kiss and whispered into his ear, he couldn't help but tear up. Looking at her with love filled eyes, a painful longing he had endured and tried to forget for such a long time. It was there, the loneliness, but it was being pushed away by the incredible joy and love he had for her.

Adjusting how he sat, placing her into a more comfortable position upon his lap, he smiled at her. "I love you Victoria. I have for such a long time. I've wanted to be your husband, to make love to you from the first moment I saw you on your return home from where your family sent you." He shook his head, "I knew then that I never wanted to be apart from you." He looked down shyly a bit, "It was why I always took the inspections to your families house, just to have a chance to see you."

He blinked, finally catching sight of his bulging manhood between them. How did he get so excited? If there was anything about being a lycan in human form, being well endowed was one of the fine perks. Having control over one's body was another.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:17 pm

She would close her eyes and softly lets a moan pass her lips from there kissing it was getting harder for her to not just let go of everything and just make love to him right there on the couch. She wanted him badly and it hurt that she wanted him so much. She would be move up to sit on his abs more or less to keep the passion in a controlled environment but it was getting harder his lips finding hers once again was enough to drive her mad and over the edge with lust love and desire for that man of hers. She would hear his words as they would make her melt even more on the inside of her body. She would breath a heavy sigh as she would get up from his lap moving away from him so that she could calm down a little. She would speck to him her voice a little horse from every thing going on around her.

"Bryce i dont know how much longer I can control what is going on inside me it feels like a wild fire cutting loose on me. What should i do?
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:34 pm

He slowly stood up, watching her walk. This was something different all together. A long time ago, when he was young, sex with females was no problem. But as he got older, the lust turned to want of a mate. For six hundred years he waited for a mate, but found none until Victoria. But something inside of him was different now. She was going to be his mate by law. But he knew she was his mate by natural want. This feeling inside him was of something he had never experianced before. This was animalistic in nature truly. He wanted her, knew he wanted her, and felt and knew she wanted him. He couldn't control himself. But he had too. She wasn't a lycan, so she could still be hurt by him.

"My fire burns as well, my darling. I love you. I want you completely. No. I need you completely." He slowly started to walk towards her, like a true preditor stalking his prey. As he walked he began to unbutton his shirt. "I've never felt like this. It scares me. But it excites me all the more that I get to have your as my wife and mate. Victoria, how do I control myself around you. I need to be with you, completely. But I don't want to be an animal about it."

He removed his vest, tossing it to the ground, his unbuttoned shirt opening to expose his scarred, yet muscular chest. Yes, he did have battle scars, but what figher didn't? He was proud of them. It showed he won his battles, no matter what.

Stopping but a mere two feet from her, his eyes burned with lust, desire, passion, and deep love for his mate. He wanted her so bad, it took every ounce of his strength not to pounce upon her and take her as she was. He wanted their first time to be special. She was worth that much to him.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:25 pm

She would watch him with such loving eyes as he walks closer to her taking his shirt off showing her his bare chest that had many scars on him. She would sigh softly as she would move close to him. Her passionate fire would burn of so bright within her. She would slowly start taking off her kimono little by little the first thing that came off was the big bow on the back of it. She would allow that to hit the floor. Her hands would caress his chest softly tracing his scars one by one with her fingers. Her body would be hot with passion and desire for this man before her now. She would let her top fall open exposing the tops of her firm breast to him. The black lace bra that covers her would brush against his skin. She would reach up back behind her and slowly undoes her bra, turning around slowly letting it slide over her firm breast as she would stop it just at her luscious pink nipples. Looking at him with wanting eyes. The bra would fall of her now naked full firm breast warm and very soft against his smooth warm skin. She would take a deep breath her own heavy her heart beat racing in her chest pounding like drums loud in her ears.

"Oh Bryce...I want you so much. I dont think I can hide it any more. I have loved you from a far. But now I have you and I am thankful for that.

She would bit her lower lip and lets it bleed as she would lick her own blood off her lips. She would go to him again allowing the top layer of her clothing to fall off her almost perfect body. She would have a few scars of her own she would softly kiss his lips once again her arms warping around him again sliding down over his tight butt.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Her body was so intoxicating. Watching her strip for him caused him to bite back upon his own tongue, for the pain kept him from jumping upon her. With her skin pressed to his, the fire burning deep within him, she felt so soft, yet strong like him. He nodded to her before she kissed him. One hand moved around her body to press her against him more, the other moved to his belt to unbuckle it. Her kiss was lovely, mixed with her blood. His eyes began to turn as the lycan in him began to fight for control, but he wanted to be in his human form for her. His lycan form was sure to cause her harm, and he didn't want that.

Finally able to undo his belt, he worked his pants, unbuttoning them as quickly as he could with one hand. He finally got the last button and moved his hand up to her left breast to massage her skin and nipple with his powerful hand. His other hand moved down to her ass and squeezed it playfully, enjoying her hand upon his own.

Breaking the kiss, the color of his eyes flashing from blue to orange, he smiled at her. "I love you Victoria. But my lycan side of myself is fighting for control. I want you so much. But I also don't want to hurt you." He was still massaging her breast and ass, unable to stop. "If I start to change, please, hit me with your power. It should knock me out. I don't want to hurt..." he leaned in and kissed her lips, fighting his desire and the need to change. This feeling excited him, her blood drove him insane to the point of madness. But he didn't want to harm her. Thus he was able to maintain some control.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 pm

She would kiss him with such a fire she could no longer hide it or control it. She would let her close completely drop from her body now standing naked before him. She would smile at him as she would caress his body with her hands.

Alright I will do that for you Bryce but I know that you will control it I know you will. I dont know what to do Bryce your going to have to show me I am new to this ."

She would lower her head from the embarrassment of not knowing what to do with a man as of yet but this is what she has waited for her entire life
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 pm

He nodded, knowing full well she was a virgin. The De'Winter family prided itself on remaining pure until they found their 'one'. For all of her families faults, she was still a member of the bloodline that was royal to some. He lowered his trousers, exposing his 11 inch hard throbbing manhood. He was almost embarrassed by it, for he knew she could be frightened by how large he was. Especially with it pointing right at her.

He continued to rub upon her breast, smiling, "I will be gentle." He picked her up quickly and carried her up the stairs to her room. He wanted to do this correct. He kissed her deeply as he opened the door. His tongue danced within her mouth as he reached her bed. Placing her down upon the soft satin and silk covers, he smiled and knelt down before her.

"Trust me, my darling. I will show you how much I am yours." He kissed down her body, staring at the base of her kneck, kissing down between her breast, rubbing upon them softly, twisting her nipples lightly. His lips moved slowly down her stomach, his tongue flicking upon her skin after each kiss. Though he was rock hard, he wanted her completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 am

She would stand before him now naked for him to see her in all her glory. She was scared out of her mind for him in case he turned to his lycan forum. She did not want to use her powers on him at all the thought of doing such a horrible act to him was making her sick to her stomach. She would kiss him with such a fire she could no longer hide it or control it. She would let her close completely drop from her body now standing naked before him. She would smile at him as she would caress his body with her hands. She would tremble and shake from both love and fear of hurting him this night. She would arch her back to him feeling his warm soft silky lips against her stomach. She would run her fingers over his hair softly she would shiver with love and lust rushing throws her hour glass shaped body. She would sit up and take him by the arms and pulls him back over her as she would capture his lip once again as her tongue would dance with in his mouth as she would kiss him with such fire and passion. The heavens above would weep at how sweet this night is for the two lovers make love for the first time. She would shiver under his body nerves as all hell now. She would look him in the eyes her own yellow ones almost a complete gold in color as she would whisper softly in his ear.

“I love you Bryce and I will not use my powers on you I just can’t do it I won’t I love you. I wont do this because I don’t want to hurt you my love “

She would roll him over on to his back and sits on his waist bending over his body with her own she would lean in and kiss him again. She would start kissing down his neck using her tongue to flicker it over his skin. Tears of joy would drop down on to his chest as she kissed her way down his body slowly inch by inch savoring him all of him.

Last edited by Victoria De'Winter on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 am

Watching her move before him, he couldn't help but be excited even more. Her lips were softer then silk, tastier then the finest candies. She was perfect. And as they kissed, he felt his lycan settle. It wanted to pounce, not take it's time. Smiling, he sucked upon her tongue as it danced within his mouth.

Then suddenly he was on his back and she was sitting upon his waist. Her speed and strength was incredible. It made him want her more. His manhood was starting to hurt for how enlarged it was. He reached up to her body and began to rub upon her soft breasts again, pinching her nipples repeatedly between his strong fingers.

"Darling, I can control my lycan. I just want to make love to you." He scooted himself up onto the bed with her still upon him, getting more comfortable. "I'm so incredibly hard my love. How do you want to do this? Sliding down upon me, or should we switch positions and have my push slowly into you. I want you to be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 am

She would look at him not really sure how to answer him as she would be moved up on the bed more with his single movements. Her adrenaline would be high now her heart rate would be ringing in her ears she was not able to think any more. Just the sight of him laying there was more then she could take. She felt wetness in between her legs for some reason and it made her move and wiggle a little bit. Her breathing would be sharp and raged from the building up of pure passion and excitement from his touch and kisses all over her body. She would slide off his body to the side of him as she would allow herself to fall onto the very soft bed with satin and silk sheets under her naked body. She would run her fingers over his bare naked chest down to his lower abs. She would bite her lower lips again and slides her hand down over his manhood for the first time touching him her fingers would slide up and down over him not real sure if this is something he likes. She would smile as she would look to him answering his question at long last.

“I want you on top so I can see your eyes my love.”

Her eyes held only love in them as she leaned over his body again and started kissing his soft tender moist lips with fever of desire to her she would kiss her way down his jaw line and down to his ear allowing her tongue to flicker his ear softly as she would tease him by sucking on his ear a little. She would recall others trying to give her advice for when she ever did decide to have sex on what position she should be in. Shaking her head she knew already that she wanted him on top and taking her slow and easy so not to cause to much pain for her. She has been told many times that the first time hurts a little so she would relax her body to make it less pain full on her end. She would use her leg and run it along his strong muscular leg pressing her body tight against his allowing her hands to roam more freely over him. Her soft skin warm and cold all at the same time mixed emotions race through her mind as she would close her eyes to give way to the passion and love that she feels inside of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am

A soft moan escaped his lips the moment her hand began to touch and rub upon his large throbbing manhood. He couldn't help it. Six hundred plus years was a long time for anyone to wait for sex. But this was different. This was more then just sex. This was pure love making they were going to be apart of. It was beautiful and special. He could see the worry in her eyes. He wanted to steal that worry from her. He kissed her lips softly once more carressing her cheek.

"My love, I will do what I can not to hurt you." He smiled and slide off the bed, kneeling before her now. Not many lovers took the time to please the one they were with. Even thought he wasn't an alpha, his time around others showed that making one's partner feel completely relaxed was well worth the love making.

Spreading her legs, noticing how wet she was already, he smiled up at her. His hands carressed her calves and outer thighs as he began to kiss upon her left inner thigh. She felt so warm, so cold, so wonderful upon his lips. As he kissed down, inch by inch he could fell her excitement. His fingertips ran up and down her legs, trying to show her to remain calm and relax. He would not hurt her. He would never hurt her.

At long last he reached between her legs. Brushing his lips above her womanhood, he suddenly blew a cool jet of air from the top where her clit was, all the way to the bottom of her slit, then back up again in a zig-zag motion. He watched her body react, smiling up at her still.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 pm

She would lie against the soft sheets of her queen size bed. Enjoying the feel of his touch against her soft velvet skin would spark the inner fire deep within her loins. She would feel the cold jet of air against her womanhood as she would jerk and shiver from the pleasure of the new sensation of it all. His fingers danced along her inner thigh finding out that she was ticklish there she would wiggle under his fingers to get away. But the second he found a pleasure spot she would arch her back moaning softly in pleasure. The adrenaline pumping through her veins as she would slowly wrap her legs around his body as his head hovers just above her womanhood. She would position herself so that he could have an easier time with her body. She knows that her young girlish ways are soon to come to a close as she takes the steps into women hood with her flower being plucked by the very man that she is so deeply in love with and will be his life mate. The room was filled with the scent of Lavender and passion flower. Her chest would rise and fall with soft moans leavening her lips as he would gently tease her body making it very sensitive to touch. The very heavens themselves seem to sing with the pleasure that she felt. The feel of Bryce’s touch would be madding for her and she would not be able to stop moaning. A single tear would roll down from her eyes as she would be so happy she could not hide this feeling any more from him. She could hear the angels sing there song just for them as they would be making love for the first time. Her fingers would run throw his soft thick hair as she would roll her head from one side to another enjoying the feel of his warm to cool breath against her flesh. She would be in complete and total ecstasy from it all her mind would be swimming with delight at this joyous moment in both their lives forever changing them. She would lift her head up to look at him her breathing harsh and raged her body starting to relax under his touch his power.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Every moan she had escape while he touched her gave him an mental note. He would touch her more there. Every place she was ticklish, he would save for a fun day. This was all about her, letting her relax, enjoy what he was doing to her. He loved her so much, and this was what he was willing to do for her. Slowly his tongue slid out of his mouth, and like the lycan inside, began to lick slow and softly upon her clit. Using just the tip, so that he could taste her better, he would massage her clit. His left hand moved up her body and began to carress her right breast, his right hand moving just below his tongue to massage her outer womanhood. He didn't need to rush. They had all the time in the world together. He would show her how much he wanted her.

After a few minutes working upon her clit, his tongue slowly moved south, wiggling back and forth over the folds of her delicate peddles, spreading them little by little as he moved further down. His right hand began to massage around her womanhood, rubbing upon her clit softly at first. His left hand pinching her nipple as he pinched her clit, watching her body react to such pleasures. Smiling, he would slowly push his tongue into her, only going inside a few inches. Wiggling his tongue, circling it back and forth, he would taste how wonderful her womanhood was. True flowers was all that was going through his mind. And the faster his tongue wiggled, the harder his fingers upon her clit pressed and rubbed, the softer his hand upon her breast carressed.

Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:11 pm

She would feel his hands cupping her firm voluptuous breast she would part her legs a little more for him to have room. When she felt his tongue against her clit she gasped it stole her breath for how it good it feels. She would arch her back to him moaning in pleasure. Her every moan reaching his ears as if delivered on silver wings. She would allow her hands would trace down his arm softly stroking his arm with her soft velvet hands enjoying how he feels against her body. She could feel a pressure building deep with in side of her womanhood. She could feel the pestles to her flower opening slowly exposing her pinkness to him as his tongue traced over her clit. She shivers from his mouth exploring her body along with his hands. She would roll her hips under the power of his mouth as if on instinct her body would react to him. No longer able to hold it back she would let out a moan of delight and pleasure as she would reach her first climax point as she would drip hot cum on to his tongue. As she would move her hips along his fingers that play with the outside of her womanhood. She would shiver against him hard her eyes would roll up into the back of her head as she would let her body fall back on to the bed. The sounds of the sheets moving under her body would bring her back to reality as she spoke in a soft low tone to him.

Bryce my love how may I please you.....I want to please you so bad my love.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Her cum tasted wonderful upon his tongue. Placing his lips around her womanhood, he sucked as she climaxed, drinking in her juices fully. His tongue continued to slide deeper inside of her, feeling how tight she really was. Her moans were music to his ears as he continued to explore within her.

And then she spoke. He couldn't help but smile as he slid his tongue out of her oh so very slowly. Smiling up at her, he nodded. "Of course you may my darling."

He slowly stood up, running his fingertips all over her body, as he laid down next to her. Smiling at her, he traced his fingertips around her breasts, his head resting upon his other arm. Watching her body react, enjoying what he was seeing. He wanted to lick upon her some more, but knew she wanted to enjoy him as well.

"Anything for you my love. I am yours, completely."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:47 pm

She would roll over until she would on top of his muscular body starring down into his eyes. Her yellow eyes now gold with a blue flame dancing in them. She would sit up and slowly starts kissing his lips her hands tracing his curves of his chest and body. Her tongue flickers over his mouth as she kissed him passionately. She would slowly inch her self over his body as she kissed down his neck over his chest flickering her tongue over his already hard nipples. Her butt would brush against his manhood as she would drag her hands over his chest. Inching her body down to his abs as she would smile at him. Feeling his manhood against the small of her back. She would move down over it as she would make him open his legs for her she would lay in between them. She would hover her lips over his manhood as she would open her mouth and take him into her warm mouth as she slowly sucking him using her tongue to give him the up most pleasure that she can being a new one at this she has only heard of this being done from hookers that she has dealt with in the past for information. She would take him as deep as she could her lips warped around his manhood as her head would move fluently over his manhood her tongue flickering all over the tip of him as she would start to hum against him. With a free hand she would reach down and cup his balls and softly rubs them in between her fingers to give added pleasure. Her voluptuous breast would be in perfect position around his manhood as she would be sucking him pleasing him with what she could.Her warm breath breaths down onto his lower abdominal area.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Her lips tasted wonderful, her body upon his felt so right. His manhood stood even more errect as he felt the curvature of her butt upon it. As she moved down, he felt the pain of waiting returning to his loins. He let out soft moans as she kissed upon his hard nipples, her hands upon his stomach increasing the fire already there.

And then came the gasp as he spread his legs for her and her tongue touched his hard strong member. Oh how the pleasure ripples rushed through his body. His hands gripped the sheets to stop him from grabbing onto her head to force her further down his shaft. Feeling her breasts press against his large member, her hands cupping his sack, it was almost too much for him. But his body would relax. Years of trianing as a solder taught him how to relax under stress and pressure, though he was sure this wasn't what they meant. His eyes began to shift again to the lycan form, his fangs slowly growing. But he would hold them in check. As he got use to her sucking and licking, his eyes began to return to normal, his fangs disappearing under his moans. Where had she learned to do such things? Wherever that was, he was sure to remember to pay his respects.

Looking down at her, watching her pleasure him, he reached down and ran his hands through her hair, carressing her as she pleased him. Every time her tongue touched the tip of his head, a moan would escape. He was having a hard time fighting his own orgasmic build up. She was working his shaft and sack beautifully. Oh were had she learned such beautiful movements? He fell back, closing his eyes, enjoying the build up of his orgasm.

"Oh Victoria...oh yes my love...I am yours...Mmm...I am yours..."
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 pm

With each suck, she could feel his hardness in her mouth. He tasted so very sweet to her like a fresh made cherry candy with a brush of vanilla to it. Her head would move up and down over his manhood as she would use her tongue to flicker and tease him to give sweet agony and pleasure. Her very soft velvet fingers would dance over his sack with elegant grace each finger brushing him in time with the next. She would look up at him from over his abdominal area with her golden eyes of liquid fire. Her loins would be burning with a passion of love and innocence with just a hint refined lust. Looking back down over his beautiful perfectly chiseled body each muscle flexing in time with her fingers of velvet softness; It was like time itself stopped just for the both of them, the moon and star frozen in perfect time for them.

Lifting her head up off his manhood, she would blow on the very tip, her warm breath caressing his member as she would look at him. Licking her lips, she looked as if she was ready to pounce on him. Deep inside, she was a nervous wreck, not sure if she was doing anything right much less pleasing him. She would position herself so that her nice firm breasts would wrap around his member as she would only hesitate for a moment. She would then move slow and easy up and down his member with such gentle care of him. She wasn't sure how this would work or how he would react to her doing this.

Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Her soft hands, her perfect lips, the way she moved up and down upon his manhood. Oh what wonderful pleasures had the gods instored for him with the woman he loved with all his heart. He looked down at her with eyes that were a mixture of soft blue and dark violet. How he wanted her so much.

Watching her move slowly, he could see the lust in her eyes. Where had she learned these tricks? She was moving with such grace and want. He could tell that she was unsure of what she was doing. He smiled at her, a soft moan escaping his lips, and leaned down to her to carress her cheek.

"Oh my love, this feels so wonderful. But I see in your eyes how scared you are. Know that you make me very happy and that what you're doing feels so wonderful." He sat up suddenly, kissing her lips soft and quick. "But it is time I take over so that you don't have to worry about making me happy."

He picked her up, his lycan strength a hidden jem within his own human form, and placed her upon the bed next to him soft and gentle like she was but a flower. He then moved himself over top of her, kissing her deeply, his left hand moving down between her legs to massage her flower peddles. He wanted her concern gone, and the only way he knew how to do this was to kiss her lovingly, hold her close, and touch her with delicate strength. He rubbed upon her clit with his palm, while he slowly wiggled his middle finger between her peddles until he reached her opening. Smiling as he kissed her, he slowly pushed his middle finger inside to the first knuckle, wiggling it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Her eyes would widen from the shock of the sudden change in position her body laying there on the satin sheets lined with silk. The pillows knocked off the bed on to the floor. Her hips would roll under the power of his touch. She would feel his finger enter into her folds as she would let out a soft gasp of shock as he started moving his finger in and out ofher her flower slow so not to cause her any pain at all. /she would bite her lower lip as if she was excited all that much more her legs slide over his strong body. Her feet and toed caress his back with fluent movements of grace inching their way all over him teaseing him almost. A raged breath would pass her lips as she felt his fingermove up to the knockle near cherry. She would flex her muscular body to give more tightness to her self making him work a little harder for what he wanted.

Bryce.....oooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at the De'Winter home   Back at the De'Winter home Empty

Back to top Go down

Back at the De'Winter home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next