Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

An adventurous Quest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

An adventurous Quest Empty
PostSubject: An adventurous Quest   An adventurous Quest EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Well, guys. I'm first to post here lol. Smile

I say we do something like a small but a dramatic quest-like plot? There could be maybe some three relics. Very ancient ones that separated would have different but insignificant means and abilities but if brought together - it could mean the doom of all the supernatural and human worlds. Two would have been found already by different bad people who wishes for power. The third would somehow have it's own mind hiding away from the eyes of those that are not worth it. The relic would would choose the one wo holds it itself. Someone who has pure heart and untainted. Joyce happens to happen to have two souls and as bonus - is familiar with supernatural, magic and other things.

The quest would be to find all three pieces, bring them together and destroy or give to someone trustworthy to keep safely. Some NPCs would die surely and in such plot everyone would be important in their own way. Everyone could have aso have different their own reasons to get these relics, some selfish, some to save others or something like that....

Joy's Team:

* Maya Campberleigh
* Kaol Rehu
* Bastian

Badies Team:

Innocent Citizens:

Last edited by Joyce Christensen on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaol Rehu

Kaol Rehu

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous Quest   An adventurous Quest EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Well I am willing if someone comes to me with an offer...I am a scientist so that would be interesting to me. What kind of details do we need to work out?
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous Quest   An adventurous Quest EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Since it it is very useful for me, there is no question or doubt I am joinng this quest. Joy, would you be so kind and tell us these details?
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous Quest   An adventurous Quest EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Well the situation is like this as fallows.:

There are a few items so called 'Tools of Bael'. These items are made of purest gold by powerful mages. Masterpieces of the most talented and skillful craftsmen. Separately the items would not have much of value power-wise, but would be valuable mostly for confectioners of relics. But if brought altogether, these items would cause lots of trouble. Mages and other people who wishes for power, kills for these tools, they wants to channel the power of Bael himself. But they do not realize that Bael can easily flip the process and drain all the world off energy and life force bringing everyone to doom. Poeple die for these tools thought. The items gets lost or appear in the hands that are unworthy for them.

1. First thing is that we have to figure out would be how many of these items would be, what they would be, where they were before and where they are now so that we could know where to look at for them.

2. We need to make a couple of lists. A list of Maya's/Joyce team who would go alongside to look for the items regardless if the reasons are selfish or not - most important not evil goals and friendship.

We also need a list of bad guys who'd come to cross our path and their evil intentions and also of innocent citizens in distress because of these items. XD
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous Quest   An adventurous Quest EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 pm

i think i have the easy way in to this *looks round, rubs head* i can go were joyce goes.
i could also go the bad side tring to keep the relics itea hidden, due to some how knowing what ever they could bring about and wotnot *nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An adventurous Quest   An adventurous Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

An adventurous Quest
Page 1 of 1