Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

The thoughts of a Vampire.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

The thoughts of a Vampire. Empty
PostSubject: The thoughts of a Vampire.   The thoughts of a Vampire. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Dear Diary,It was not long ago when I found myself in this place at first I wanted nothing more then to feed from the living things around this place. But I soon realized that I did not have to be that monster that I keep locked away inside of me. No I was a women not an animal. Thing were not that easy at first for example the one called Bryce was a big nightmare for me him being what he is and me being what I am. It was not something I have had much contact with. But I soon learned that he was different from what I was use to. I saw in his mind that he is friends with a young women by the name of Victoria. I was happy that he had friends here. I never thought that he would help me the way he has. Here I was just another lost soul with no purpose at all then with time and patience I was able to gain my place on the council to speck for the vampire race. I am glad that I am here to help make life better for both the living and not so living. I know not what the night will bring me any more but I look forward to the new nights that come to me. After all being 600 years old I can still have a blast if I really wish to. Well the sun starts to rise...so I leave this place with a thought of sweet dreams .....M.McCloud
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The thoughts of a Vampire.   The thoughts of a Vampire. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:57 am

Dear Diary, If walls could talk they would tell you about Lexal Le'cal Khan, a charming man sort to speck. He is loyal to his wife thank heavens for that one..-laughs- although I wonder how she puts up with him all day long is a mystery to me that is for sure. I had a nice little meeting with the man not long ago and he seemed to have showed up at the worst possible time if you are to ask me. Even more so all he wanted was a last name and that is what I gave him of course I will ask a favor of him later when I need something done that I cant do myself. The De'Winter child is a good girl from what I have heard story from the voice of the council named Bryce. But from what I see and can feel I would dare say that he likes the girl but is to stubborn to move in on the chance of a life time. But then I am 600 years not not nearly as old as Bryce much less Lexal. But I know when there is attraction hell be bound I even think they would make for a very attractive couple if they were to just give it a try. Alas I need to get ready for another round of meetings here soon enough I will have to do some more yelling and treating to eat some one just to stand up for my race....being vicious and curl is the easy part being kind is a whole another ball game I would have to think. I don't really have any one to be kind to unless you count that cute lycan named Bryce but he is a good friend to me. But I must agree with Lexal about one thing I agree that Bryce should be on the council to represent the lycans. But he is the way he is for a reason so I really cant blame him for not wanting to be in the middle of chaos like I am going against elvens and humans and other such things that talk...annoying as they maybe some do have the right idea about things. Well its daylight now I need to rest....Mae
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The thoughts of a Vampire.   The thoughts of a Vampire. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Dear Diary, Once again I come to write what I have on my mind that is full of thoughts that race and torment me so. The pain of being alone once again has struck a fatal blow to my chest even so my heart knows no rest. The things i must to get make sure my peoples needs are meet test my morals and yet some of the things I do even test how loyal I am and true. Though I know in my heart that no longer beats true the one named Sergei I know he finds another of his kind but...he will do what he must as will I. But in the end nothing matters they all just die any way.....so I wonder what is the point of even bothering I have asked myself that many times over and the answer remains the same...silent as the grave. But I do believe that Poe said it best when he said this "Thy soul shall find itself alone mid dark thoughts of grey tomb-stone not one of all the crowd to pry into thine hour of secrecy. Be silent in that solitude, which loneliness for then the spirits of the dead, who stood in life before thee are again in death around thee and their will shall over shadow thee be still. The night thought clear shall frown and the stars shall not look down from their high thrones in the heavens with light like hope to mortals given. But their red orbs without beam, to thy weariness shall seem as a burning and a fever which would cling to thee forever. Now are thoughts thou shalt not banish now are visions ne'er to vanish; from thy spirit shall they pass no more like dew-drop from the grass." So many thought I have these days it’s a wonder i don't drive myself mad with such things as it is with life so it is in death one would have to say. But I wonder is the fruit of life worth the bitter sweet taste it leaves in ones mouth or is it to savor and enjoy with plentiful hope that you may wake up to find what you are looking for. Hmm I wonder ....until the next I write in my dark thought I shall be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thoughts of a Vampire.   The thoughts of a Vampire. Empty

Back to top Go down

The thoughts of a Vampire.
Page 1 of 1