Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

And I am WHERE exactly?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

And I am WHERE exactly? Empty
PostSubject: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am

The sunlight beaming down on her face, Aelis struggles to open her eyes. She does so, but quickly closes them; still seeing white light behind her lids. "Oh! Why did I have to go and do that?" She raises her arms, feeling a pain stab through her arms. "What the . . ?" Grimacing and fighting the urge to scream or yell even, she rolls over onto her stomach and places weight on her arms. Using her hands, she pushes herself up, slowly and painfully. Once she reaches the sitting position she desired, Aelis looks around. "Where am I? And how did I get here?" She looks down "And how in the hell did I end up in this?" She stands up, her creamy blonde hair is disheveled with a slight breeze tousling it up a little more. It is much longer than she remembered letting it grow as well. Her arms, bare as before, but with a surprisingly darker tan than she remembered. Further examination brings forth the descovery of a white dress; simple in nature and yet erethral. The closest thing she can recall to wearing anything like this was when she wore a toga to her high school's halloween party. The fabric drapes over her like fine silk, the bottom of the dress flows down to mid-calf and was like when wind when she took a few steps. It is neither too revealing, and yet not prudish. Her face is sore, her arms are sore . . hell, her whole body is sore. She takes a step and feels soft yet prickly grass under her feet. Looking down at her feet, she cannot see her high heeled shoes. "Barefoot! Ewww! All those bugs and the dirt and gods know who else is down here to make a mess no one would want to step in. " She jumps as if some creepy crawlies would be going after her any minute and and bolts for the nearest boulder where she sits down in order to think. Looking around, she still was worried. "What series of events could have led up to this? Where did Priscillla go? Why did that cabbie kidnap her and bring her to his backyard?" Several questions and wonderments come and go. After a few long moments on the boulder, she slides down so that her back is against it and she sits on the ground with her legs bent to the one side, her feet sitting behind her in a ladylike fashion. "So this is paradise" Sighing, and her head pounding worse than before, she glances about the area thinking that it was just another version of poor misguided earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watkinsonline.com/cworkman
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Having lost the woman, for he had been so focused upon the two males, he decided to take a chance in the city. It wasn't difficult for him to get inside, using the forest to get close to the overcrowded slums that hugged the wall and forest. No one ever paid attention to anyone in the slums. It was easy pickings, if he so choose, but there was no sport, or honor, in hunting in the slums. Especially if one wanted to find a virgin. There was no guarantee that even an eight year old girl was a virgin in the slums, no matter what species she was. That was how sick the slums were.

Reaching the road to the road to the Southern Gates, he quickly blended in with a trade caravan. Acting as if he belonged, while using his mind control on those that questioned his being there, he was able to slip into the city. Once inside, and pass the housing districts, he made his way into the park. It was safe, reminded him of home, and had so many people unsuspecting of him. Val'Dariah was one of the safest cities on Greater. Only problem was that no guards patrolled the inner part of the park, nor the many tunnels of the necropolis. These were perfect hunting grounds.

The sun was high overhead. Something his vampiric senses constantly reminded him of. Were it not for behing half human, the sun clearly could have caused him great damage. As it were, it was just an inconvienance.

It didn't take long to get deep into the park. His speed had drastically increased. He wasn't looking for anyone in particular. He just wanted the safety of the park to get his next meal. Couples were the funest, but he was hoping to find maybe a lone female. It didn't matter the species. Unlike most of his breathern, he could handle the blood of any species, including one of their own. It didn't taste as good, but he wouldn't die from it.

Just as he was about to head towards the falls, the sounds of someone talking, a sweet melodic voice to his ears, reached his senses. Stopping, he turned towards the drifting voice upon the air. Smiling, he turned on his heel and slowly began to make his way towards the clearing. He could see, before reaching, that there was a lovely woman, blonde, sitting upon a boulder. He smiled, stepping through the tree line just as he hear
, 'So this is paradise.' escape her lips. He stopped, short and shook his head. Should he speak? No. Let her see him first.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:11 am

She walks around the park for a while, not seeing anything like it. She was still getting used to the fact that was not anywhere near her home, and yet she was calm. She actually pondered on that fact. She looked towards the sun, and before she realized it, she could look into the sun without turning away. She continues walking and senses something is a bit odd about the place. She feels someone's eyes watching her every move, making her try to wrap her arms about herself more. "who's there?" Her words in mind, not mouth. She stops short, wondering if she had done what she thought she did. Shaking her head, "No. This is too weird. That only happens in movies."She continues to explore the park, but with more caution. The wind begins to pick up, and a cold chill goes through her body. She looks back at the sun as it seems to be running behind the clouds to hide. But from what? It is getting colder now, the clouds seem to be rushing in. Aelis doesn't like how the clouds are getting dark so fast. She doesn't see any buildings right now and she needed to find shelter. Although the skies were darkening, she couldn't help but see that there was a light. She looked around to see where it was coming from, but couldn't find it. "Where is that light?" She didn't realize that it was coming from her. Her hair was no longer creamy blonde as it had been in the sunlight, but rather a fine golden shade that shone like the sun. She looks around for something to be under, but to be close to the forest frightens her. She can hear the distant thundering and see the bolts of lightning. Sighing, she quickly looks around for a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:53 pm

What luck, she chooses to not see him. Or can she not? She is an intoxicating creature. He can't help but follow her, in the shadows of course. The trees offer much in the way of protection. He smiles, hearing her thoughts call out to see who is there. It is just them. But why it is just them is rather odd.

Then the faint sound of the bells. He knew all too well why the bells sounded. A hurricane was fast approaching. Those with family close in could mirror talk to those in the park to warn them. He continued to follow her, wondering what a 'movie' was. This was rather facinating. Had he been asleep that long? What else had he missed?

Noticing the sun becoming darker behind the fast approaching clouds, he desided to work outside of his normal hunting. This was a matter of life and death now. No need for her to die before he could have his fun.

He moved ahead of her, still sticking to the trees. Acting as if he was hurrying along, not really noticing her, he jogged hurrily out of the woods in front of her. As he passed by her from far enough to not look suspecious, he turned to her,
"What are you doing?! Didn't you hear the bells? That's a hurricane. Run to shelter!" He then turned away form her as if he didn't care about her and continued on. If she was smart, she would follow him to a known shelter near by. If she was truly smart, she'd go find her own.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:11 am

"Ah Hell!" What was she doing in the middle of a hurricane storm. The wind had picked up fiercely now and the wind had grown ice cold. She begins to run. She had heard a voice and sees people running like crazy to whatever shelters they had. Where was she to go? She drops to the ground, her body still sore from the accident. Her hands go to her back as that was the worse part. Why did this pain surge through her like it did? She hears bells continuing their song of warning. "Come on Aelis, you did not die in a crash just to be killed again." That was it, this was heaven and she was going to die and go to hell as there was no other place to go. She pushed herself to run faster, harder until she came to a building on the edge of the forest. It is made out of concrete, not wood and did not go at all along with the scheme of the park. Park, that is what was strange about it. Here she was, thinking she was in a forest with a meadow and all along she was in a park. She was going to die in a park. What was the matter with that? She gives herself another push and she opens the door to the building, slams the door shut. Exhausted, she slides down and rests with her aching back against the door, praying that the hurricane would die down.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Looking back over his shoulder he saw she was indeed running behind him. Though there were a few others in the park that had been 'caught' in the storm, they at least knew where to go, or could escape easily enough. Reaching the concrete structure, thankful for the gnomish enginers who build the thing, he slipped into the building and sat down in a corner, slowing his breathing. He hadn't ran naturally in such a long time.

When she came into the build and shut the door he couldn't help but smile slightly. Closing his eyes, he rested his arms upon his knees. Slowly opening his eyes, he placed his chin upon his arms and watched her with slight interest. There was something about her he couldn't help but take notice. She was literally glowing. That couldn't be right, could it? Well, at least he had light in the building now. Thankfully the wards inside kept out the majority of the storm's sound. They could at least talk.
"I'm glad you made it," he spoke softly, wondering if she had taken notice of him yet. "You aren't hurt, I hope. That storage closest might have a blanket or two, and maybe some rations."

Looking up at the ceiling, his eyes couldn't help but look back over to her. She really was glowing. How and why, when he didn't sense a rise in power, was quite fascinating. He had to know more about her. "My name is Kaiden," he spoke soft yet politely to her.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 am

She looks around the room. In a soft voice, she timidly speaks "Hello? Is anyone there?" Hearing the voice nearby, she jumps up. "W. wwho's there?" She doesn't see anyone for a few seconds. In the shadows she sees someone sitting.

As he politely introduces himself, she walks nearer. Her hair glowing brightly in the darkness. She puts her hands on her hair to try to cover the light or to find a way to wipe it off. Giving up she goes over to the storage closet and find a few blankets. She grabs two, one for her self and the other she brings to the man in the shadows. "My name is Aelis. Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:52 pm

She was intoxicating, but luckily for himself, he had learned to mask his emotions upon his face so that none could see what he was feeling, not even himself at times. Smiling lightly, he took the blanket from her, resisting the temptation to take her arm and bite down upon her wrist. It would be quick, painless, and completely worth it. But she was so interesting, especially with her body glowing.

Wrapping the blanket around himself, he closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the rain. It was a beautiful sound, with a chaotic rhythm so orderly that it made one's heart beat in tune. How could anyone not listen to the rain? But she had asked a question.
"We are in one of the many safe houses in the park," he spoke softly, trying not to scare her more then she already was. "The city usually gets a hurricane once ever three months or so." Stretching out a bit, he opened his to her. How intoxicating indeed. "Luckily the gnomes build these shelters to last. The wards are still strong, though they haven't been maintanenced for quite some time. They still have a few centuries before they start to break down. Nothing to worry about."

He patted the floor next to him. "We will be in here for a good six to seven hours. The back end of the hurricanes here are something fierce. I guess you are new here to the city. Where do you hail from?" If he wanted he could invade her mind, but he learned long ago that those that seemed to have special powers were not to be invaded so easily. Better for her to just to give him the information willingly...for now.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Gnomes? What sort of place was this? There is no such thing as a gnome. She looks at him, acting so friendly and yet there was something off about him. What was he hiding? Did she even want to know? She hesitates as he pats the space beside him. Wrapping the blanket around herself, she sits down next to him. Looking around, she sighs. "I'm from Detroit. What are you talking about gnomes? They don't exist." She brings the blanket closer around her. Playing with a strand of her glowing hair, "I don't even understand why this is doing this. It is not even my hair color."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:52 pm

He watched her, slightly confused by her. Her place of origin was not known to him, and he usually kept up with the comings and goings of the places upon Greater. His map was ever changing, thanks to the shadow spells he placed upon it. Detroit? Such an interesting name. And a place where people believed there were no gnomes?

"Is this place you come from here on Demigora?" he asked slowly. Maybe she wasn't from the planet. Ever since the travel hub, and the man named Lexal Khan, new worlds had opened up to this very planet. Maybe she was from one of them? "And I can assure you my dear, that gnomes do exist. When the storm passes, I will be happy to take you to the nearest gnome registry office to show you."

Why was she glowing. He couldn't help but wonder. He knew no one that glowed. And since she didn't even know about herself, could she have lost her memory? What an interesting creature she was. He would believe human, but no human had such a life force. He wanted to know more about her. He was genuinly curious.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 pm

"Demigora? Where the hell is that?" She looks at him confused. Frustrated at no know where she was she begins ranting. She stands up and paces the floor, her hands waving frantically in the air. "Look, I was in a cab to my work. I work with business and design. My friend, Priscilla was with me. Where did she go? No! Why was I kidnapped. The last thing I remember is the semi-truck heading straight for us. Oh no! I'm dead, aren't I? That is why my hair is glowing! I'm too young to die!" She sighs, sitting back down against the wall and bringing her knees to her chest. She buries her head into her knees and begins to cry. "What did I do to deserve such a fate? That cabbie, I met him at the club and . . . oh no!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Now this wasn't what he had expected from her. The things she talked about he knew nothing about. What was a cabbie? What was a semi-truck? These were fascinating things. She thought she was dead. Was that possible? No, he sensed her life force. She was clearly alive.

"Tell me," he asked slowly, desiding to take a stab in the dark, "you wouldn't happen to be from Earth, would you?" He looked looked up at the ceiling, a bit perplexed.

He had heard quite a few people talk about Earth on his many hunts. Even his own people had ventured to that blue marble in the dark void ocean. He had been meaning to go there, but things were so strange and different. No magic to speak of. How could he draw from others if there was no magic?

Looking back at her, he pinched her arm, wondering if that would help her realize that she was not dead, or dreaming. Pain usually helped with such things.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 pm

"Earth? WHERE am I if I am not on Earth? I didnt' think there were any other places. Oh this is just great" She bangs her head back against the wall, hitting it pretty hard. She realizes what she had done and rubs her head. How could she not be on earth? She must be dreaming. Feeling the pinch on her arm, she yanks it away and yells. "What was that for?" Well, she knew now she was neither dreaming nor dead. Sighing, she places her head in her hands, her elbows on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 pm

He thought for a moment, looking around a bit. Deciding that she couldn't freak out any more, he held out his hand. Suddenly a gold leather bound book appeared in his hands. He quickly flipped through the pages until he came across a start chart.

"Ah, well, according to the book, Demigora is in the constillation Orion, as depicted here," he showed her the page and the star which made up his bow. All these other numbers on here make no sense to me." He handed her over the book. "I hope that helps you?"

It had been a good idea to take that book from that last woman who got lost in his forest. Oh what an intellectual morsel she had been. Such fine dark auburn hair, silvery blue eyes, olive skin with tiny freckles all over her chest and inner thigh. Playing connect the dots with her using his fangs had been a real treat. He was just glad he drank from her before taking her virginity. Virgin blood was so much more sweet then non. Though he had to admit, the difference was slight.

"Mmm, apple tart," he spoke dreamily, forgetting all about the girl next to him.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm

She sees the book and recognizes Orion. "Yes, that helps tremendously. At least I am not alone or crazy then." She begins to relax, yet her guard is still up as she senses he is not human. Her ears hear the storm raging outside, more intenses were the sounds than she thought. Still trying to figure out how long the storm would rage outside, and what to do aftewards, she become lost in thought. Hearing his comment, she is brought back to the world she was in. "What was that? What type of creature are you?" She looks at him curiously, wondering if she was what she thought all her 18 years.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Her words brought him back out of his thoughts. Chuckling slightly, he turned to her. "Well, since you are from Earth, I guess you wouldn't be known to see what type of creature I really am." He held up his head slightly to calm her. "I am known as a Dampire. Half human, from my father's cursed soul side, and a vampire, by my mother's cursed side. She was a pure blood, not a turned creature. So she was able to breed."

He looked back towards the door, wondering how things were going outside. He shrugged slightly and got up, walking over to the closet. "I never meant to frighten you. And since we are both stuck in here, I might as well confess that I was hunting you," he spoke so casually, uncaring if he frightened her. They were trapped, after all. But there was something about her that made him speak the truth to her. It wasn't a usual tactic, but then again, he didn't care one way or another. She couldn't leave. And he wasn't exactly hungry.

Looking back over to her, he smiling slightly, "And no, I am not going to bite you. I honestly don't need blood to live, in case you were wondering. I do eat normal food."

Finding what he was looking for, he grabbed the lamp and snapped his fingers, having a fire ignite within the glass container. He brought it over to the table and set it down, before going back to the closet to get some food. "Thinking about my last fun, I got hungry." He turned to her, tossing her a pear. "And so I shall eat."
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Takes in his words and ponders their meaning. She has heard of vampires, but dampires? She heard stories of them breeding, but didn't think it was true. At first she was frightened, but then he was the first one to even help her. There was also the fact that they were stuck where they were. How was she going to explain this tomorrow at work? Work . . what did she do again? She shakes her head at the confusion. She watches him as he goes back to the closet. She was being hunted. She knew she felt something unworldy following her, but she thought it was just her imagination. How is it that her senses picked up? She catches the pear that is tossed to her, examines in and then takes a small bite, waiting for that last tingle to cut her off short of all the years. She shakes her head. No, this is not a movie. This was real, just as she was real and that pinch. "Thank you" she makes sure to say when he comes back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Walking back over to her with a bottle of elvin moon wine, a few cups, some pears, and a package of mixed cheeses, he sat down next to her, shaking his head. "I don't see why you are thanking me. And what is a movie?" He looked at her with a neutral expression. "Your mind is flaring up, and I can read them easier when the person is having internal struggles and asking themselves questions. Your emotions are too high I think. Perhaps this will help?" he asked, holding up the bottle of wine. "No fear, my dear. Elvin alcohol has no alcohol. Which makes it odd how it is alcohol?"

He uncorked the bottle and pour two cups of the wine. He gave himself more, more for her trust, and handed her the cup and another pear. She needed nurishment. He could tell. Something about the way her body was reacting around him made him take note on how much she needed healing and food.

"To knew friends," he spoke, raising his glass. He tipped his cup to her before taking a sip of the cool green liquid.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 am

Watches him as he takes bottle of non-alcoholic wine and two glasses, unsure of where this was going. Taking the glass he hands her, she raises it. "To new friends." She takes a sip and immediately feels the bubbles reach her head. For not being alcoholic, there was some magic involved. She feels her senses relaxing with each sip. The pear is delicious and she tries her best not to eat like a pig and to be what would be considered lady like. He can read her thoughts? "What do you see?" she asks in her mind. Perhaps he could explain how she even got there in the first place. She wondered if the cabbie, whom she met two nights ago at the club, was there as well. She shakes her head, no. Can't be.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 am

He smiled at her, sipping the wine. It was a nice relaxing liquid, one he didn't mind having every now and again. Elves were some of the best wine makers in all of Demigora. It had to do with their connection to the world, one in which he could feel himself when drinking from one of them directly. It was a beautiful feeling. The first time he ever drank from one, he accidently drained her dry just because he enjoyed the sensation of being connected to the world. Of course, once she had died the connection was lost. And so was that lover.

Looking down at his glass, listening to her thoughts on her day in question. Yes, he could read her thoughts. As much as she was dwelling upon them, it would have been harder had she just not thought about them for him to see what they were. Did she really arrive here by some wierd turn of events? SHe didn't seem to believe she looked like she did. And who was the 'cabbie.' Shaking his head slightly, lowering his own connection to her mind, he smiled at her.

"Yes, I can read thoughts. It is easier when one is asleep, or distressed of the mind, like you are now. I don't have to try very hard. You are worried about what happened to you. What kind of club did you go to? Combat club? Royalty club? We have many clubs here if you would like to meet someone?"
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 am

Feeling very relaxed now, she looks at her glass now empty. The peaches were delicious and she wiped the juices that had escaped. She looks at him, wrapping the blanket closer around her. "I used to go to dance clubs. A place of escape, where the music takes you . . and whomever else you choose . . away. A cabbie is a driver. I was stupid to get in that cab." she shakes her head, placing a hand on her temple.
She stretches and yawns. The day has been so stressful, all she wanted to do was sleep and hopefully wake up. She moves over away from him and lays down on the hard floor. She curls up and lays her head on her arms, falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 am

He listened to her with mild interest. She was tired and her thoughts clearly plagued her. He had to cut the connection just to relax himself. He was about to say something about places to dance when she fell asleep suddenly. Sighing a bit, he took off his blanket and placed it upon her. He didn't feel temperature, unless taking blood from someone.

Finishing his wine, he continued to eat the food that he had brought over. How long had it been since he had any fresh blood? He knew he didn't need any. This girl was easy for the taking, but something inside told him to leave her be. She was already lost and scared on a planet she knew nothing about. Where was the fun in that? No, he'd help her out. It was the least he could do.

Closing his eyes, slowing his breathing, he felt the storm outside rage on. This chaos, this madness, was what calmed him down the most. Slowly he drifted into a world not of sleep, nor of awakenness. He was conscience, aware, but allowing time to flow through him so as to move from one moment with her until the next.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 am

feeling a sense of peace coming over her, Aelis wakes. She looks around her, groggy and realizes that she is not in her apartment. She looks over at Kaiden, remembering he was a Dampire. She feels a small burning on her chest and looks down to see a tatoo like mark. She couldn't tell what it was upside down, but it was white and looked like small wings. Hmm, that is odd. She looks at Kaiden, "what does this mean?" she asks, pointing to the mark. She listens, but hears nothing outside. Her thoughts return to the outside. "The storm! It must be over!" She runs to the door and opens it, with surprisingly good strength. She stands in the door and looks outside, the sun smiling . . or was it still her hair? She couldn't tell, but she was happier to see the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 pm

How long did it take for the hurricane to be done with? Time was nothing to an immortal. Though, granted, he could be killed like any normal person, he just didn't age or grow old. Forever young, in both body, and spirit, he was cursed to walk this world as such. Of course one couldn't choose when and to whom to be born into the world with.

At long last she awoke. He smiled politely to her. But when she asked about her tattoo, which looked like angel wings on this planet, he just shrugged. He didn't know what they meant. She was an odd girl for sure. But he didn't mind being around her. Already he got to increase his vocabulary by being around her.

Slowly he got up and walked over to the door, looking outside with her. Yep, the sun was shining, as was her hair. He couldn't tell which was brighter, the white sun, or her golden locks.

Taking her hand in his, he placed a soft kiss upon her knuckles and smiled. He then stepped out onto the wet grass and raised his arms up, stretching his arching body. He then looked over his shoulder at her, still smiling,
"I might know a place we can go that can help figure out what is going on with you."
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 am

As her hand is taken, her eyes open wide. Never has anyone done such a thing and as he kissed her hand, her knees almost give way. Thankfully she has gained strength since arriving here on this "planet." Though planetary and space travel was something she had only seen in the movies and read on the backs of certain books. At his suggestion to follow him, she nods and follows him into the sunlight. The rays were warm against her face. She closes her eyes and smiles, then takes a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I am WHERE exactly?   And I am WHERE exactly? Empty

Back to top Go down

And I am WHERE exactly?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Fae Park-
Jump to: