Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Bringing in a new man.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Bringing in a new man. Empty
PostSubject: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Suddenly they were in a large green glass room. The umbrella above them was gone, replaced by a small bluish green light bulb. Lex let go of Sergei's hand and looked around. "Well, damn. I forgot they have wards for this kind of travel into the city." He sighed, tapping on the near by glass wall. "You guys know who the hell I am. He's my body guard, let us out!"

The light turned orange, the green walls vanished, showing a bustling hub of travelers, guards, and cargo. He shook his head, "I hate the security restrictions. I keep telling myself that I am going to break the wards so I can travel into this part of the city easier, but something always...."

He looked back at him at Sergei, seeing the look upon his face as he saw all the many species, some taller then even him, others that looked so odd and out of place, yet no one paid them no mind.

"I told you."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:37 pm

"you have my life Lex just tell me what you need and it will be done...if I can do it" he say as he looks around the look on his face was pure excitement. All the new smells sights and people, he was going to have fun here and he knew it. He remembered Lex calling him his bodyguard and looks at him "I would fill that job for real if you so wish it. I don't know if you need it...more than liky not but I would do the best I could" he say his eyes locked firmly on to Lex's
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Summoning some fake documents, he smiled slightly as he signed them before the guards walked up. "You can probably tell I don't need a body guard. And trust me, you don't want to be around my wife when she is in a mood. At least once a month I need to reserect the entire staff. If I didn't pay them so well, I think there wouldn't be anyone left in our kingdom to clean the palace." He thought for a moment. "Though, I could use a good man in this city. Someone to keep track of things here." He looked up at him, handing the guards the paperwork. "What skills do you have? Aside from strength, that is."

"I'm sorry sir," spoke the guard, "There is a hurricane passing through the city. All travel has been haulted if you are going into the city itself. We do have a hub to another city, if you would like?"

He looked over his shoulder, glaring at the guard, "Does it look like I want to go someplace else? We can wait until it passes. Or you can lift the shadow wards so that we can go to a more hospitable place."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 pm

"well being lycan I have all the strength speed so on and all the good stuff. As well as the weakness to silver. As for skills go I'm not a bad fighter, I'm a leader, or a follower if the need be. I and rather quick for being so large, I'm quite agile as well. I also learn fast so if I'm needed to learn something new it will happen" he says as he watches Lex yell at the guard and smirks a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 pm

He turned back to Sergei, smiling brightly. "You know, there is an open council seat here at Val'Dariah. They have had a hard time filling the council seat for the lycans. Since it is an open seat, and it is an election year, I do believe you could run unapposed. The grand high page, Bryce, is also a lycan, and his people have been pushing for him to run. But he is an honorable man, working for the council." He thought a moment. "If I could talk with him, do you think you could be a council member here? I could always use a new ally. And don't worry, if they ask for your lineage, just tell them you've been down at the Stone Kingdom, under my wife's protection. You have no identity with any clan, so that should help."

He turned to the still standing guard, quickly waving his hand to erase the man's current memory of the just now had conversation. "Go away."

The guard bowed, "Yes m'lord. I shall tell the chief to give you and your bodyguard a private room to wait in."

"Damn straight!" he yelled, his eyes flashing blue, in which the guard ran off. "Damn pests. I am a king, damn them. Treat me like some commoner." He turned back to Sergei. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:52 pm

"If your people are ok with it then you have a deal. My people had no name but I was next in line to lead, till my father killed everyone and I ripped his throat out so the seat should be a peice of cake" he say laughing slightly as the guard runs away "the guards could use some beefing up, he looked kind of small to be able to keep some of these....people from running a muck"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:01 pm

He nodded to Sergei before turning to the running guard. "Well, you would be surprised by the strength of power those storm elves have. I can't stand elves myself, seeing how they are the only ones that have ever been able to kill me, but that is my own personal grudges." He stepped off the platform and began to follow the running guard slowly, nodding to the Minotaur and mountain dwarf guards who were keeping an eye on the crowd. They soluted slightly, paying them no mind. "I am a known dignitary here. They pay me respect because I allow Val'Dariah to live in peace. I've kept the demon horde at bay for over three thousand years. They are my kin, by soulrite. But I am completely human."

He turned the corner, not looking back, knowing there was no way he could lose the large man. "I have a few books that could help you out with the history of my kingdom, that way if they ever ask you questions, you will have no problems." He stopped. "What languages can you read? It sounds odd, I know, for this is an entirely knew planet for you. But if you can read anything, I can summon it in such a language."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 pm

"like I said before if I need to learn something I can. We tigers are pretty smart beings when we need to be" he says staying close in step with Lex as he looks around. So many new things in this place. Things that were monsters and hated where he can from and yet being new he was offered a seat of power of sorts. He felt bad as new as he was he was going to be a high rank. He quickly waves the thoughts away he was going to be happy here and nothing was going to stop that.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

He looked up at the man, blinking a bit. "A weretiger lycan?! Oh, now this will be interesting. Well, in that case, I will have to forge you some documents. The last one of your kind that was known to be around on this planet was som six thousand years ago. He was a great hero, if not a bit of an oddity, on a planet that has so many oddities." He thought a moment, walking onward to the private room.

"Perhaps we can play into that? There has not been a case, for he was hated by many for his role in so many wars with the humans." He chuckled a bit. "Maybe we can say your family lineage made it down to Divide to hide with the demon lords. They kept your family secret up until this time." He looked back over his shoulder at the man. "If that is satisfactory that is?"

Reaching the guards that held the private rooms, he waved them aside and walked into the room. It was rather large for just behing a holding room. He didn't need his space, but it was good to be able to stretch out. "I'll give you the common books. I shall also assign a teacher to help you learn quicker. I believe you will be great here, my friend. Truly great."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Nodding to him as he spoke "I have no qualm with the story if it will help. Who knows maybe I really am after all I was born a weretiger" he shrugs looking around the room as a wistle escapes his lips "big place"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

He shrugged, taking a seat upon one of the couches. "I guess. This is about the size of my personal guard's bedroom. Of course I've been known to sleep in a tree, so space is never a concern for me."

He brought out his mirror, shaking his head a bit. "How do I get ahold of him? So many Bryce's in this place. I'd hate to get the wrong one."

Summoning a few history books upon Sergei's new 'lineage', having them appear upon the table, he looked down at his mirror and thought a moment. "Those books have alphabets to help you along. They also have speach, to help you sound out things until you get the hang of reading by yourself."

Tapping his forehead, he looked out the window to the storm that was raging. It was nice to see the storm allowed to do what it did. Only thing kept in check was the storm surges. Everything else was fair game for the storm. The buildings were all well protected.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm

He walked over to the table opening a book and started to read to himself some and after about 5 mins he started to read aloud using a rough version of the speech "kinda hard to pick up on but I'll be fluent in it in about a week or so" he says closing the book and looks out the window as the storm runs it corse and the memory of the night his father flipped flashes in his head and he shakes his head and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Turning back to Sergei, listening to him speak common. He almost thought about summoning books in English, but there was no garuntee that he could read that, even if he was from Earth. Or was he from Earth? So many questions, so little time to care. Shrugging, he smiled, seeing how he was picking up on things quite easily enough.

But then he noticed the man go silent and inward. He was about to invade his mind to see what the problem was, but thought better of it. No need to pry into a new allies past. No matter how curious he was. Plus, being a lycan, it would require a bit of power, and that would be noticable with him.

"Bryce," he spoke softly. "Oh what was his last name? I'm so bad with last names. Can paint the man the moment I first saw him, but for the life of me can't remember his last name."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 pm

He laughs some "well you have a lot to do as king so last names are something of a pain, in my opinion" he says and opens the book again and skims through it then looks up "do you have a picture of this weretiger that was once here. I'm interested to see what he looked like" he says and fumbles with a small bulge in the front of his short that would have easily been missed if you wernt looking right at it.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 pm

He looked over to Sergei, smiling some. "Yeah. He was a big one too. Wish I could have gone up against him." He snapped his fingers, having a picture of a tall, muscular, battle axe wielding weretiger with orange and dark blue striped fur and golden hazel eyes. He wore a breast plate of bone, his gauntlets were of mythril, and his boots were of dragon leather. "That would be Clato Vyjen. The last weretiger of Cresent Moon. Even though he grew up on Colony, he made his name in Cresent Moon."

He took out his mirror, shaking his head slightly. He wasn't paying much attention to Sergei. "I'll be back a moment. Have no fear, no one will bother you while in here." He slowly stood and spoke to the mirror. "Mae McCloud, counciler of Val'Dariah." A few moments after he spoke, he vanished from the room.

(to see the conversation between Lex and Mae, read in the first Palace thread)
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

"So am ax was his weapon of choice...damn my sword. O well I can get another one" he says then looking over at Lex "very well I will be here when you get back" he says and looks back at the book still messing with the buldge.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 am

Feeling a little cramp and bored he finds that he wants to look around even with the storm raging outside. He pulls his hood up and low on his head hiding his face from the rest as he steps out of the room and outside to go look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new man.   Bringing in a new man. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing in a new man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Travel Hub-
Jump to: