Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Dreams...(Szalor)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Late evening that it was. She was there for a quite while. Hidden and waited until everyone will leave. Joyce had some emotions to let out yet. Having privacy at last in a nearly dancing motion like a nymph she slowly approaches the piano. A small smile crossed her lips as her delicate fingers opened the lid of the keys and for a moment enjoyed the feel of the piano in silence. Needed to feel like one with the greatest music instrument. Then slowly sits down at this piano, runs fingers gently across the keys until they finds the ones she needs. Without needing to see anything, she closes the eyes as melody fills the area with a perfect acoustic. Her lips parted and after brief musical intro, words escaped as soft and melancholic as angel's whisper in the night calling out.

Are you the one?
The traveller in time who has come
To heal my wounds to lead me to the sun
To walk this path with me until the end of time

Are you the one?
Who sparkles in the night like fireflies
Eternity of evening sky
Facing the morning eye to eye

Are you the one?
Who'd share this life with me
Who'd dive into the sea with me
Are you the one?
Who's had enough of pain
And doesn't wish to feel the shame, anymore
Are you the one?

Are you the one?
Whose love is like a flower that needs rain
To wash away the feeling of pain
Which sometimes can lead to the chain of fear

Are you the one?
To walk with me in a garden of a stars
The universe, the galaxies and Mars
The supernova of our love is true

Are you the one?
Are you the one?
Who's had enough of pain
Are you the one?

Are you the one?
Are you the one?
Who's had enough of pain
Are you the one?
Are you the one?

Are you the one?
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 pm

He simply needed to walk from the days events. He was tired and had mixed emotions from the business with the De'Winters and he needed to just get away. He saw a beautiful theater and walked in. The sound of footsteps could be heard in the auditorium of the theater. This looked to him to be a Grand Music Hall and he rejoiced in the culture that this town seemed to enjoy. Hearing the music he walks in letting the door close softly as she begins to play the song. He looks upon the Grand Music Hall stage to see the beautiful Joyce playing the piano. The song he had heard before and some how he knew the words. He noticed an instrument near him as well and during the song he picked it up and caught right on with the notes. Playing the violin he joined Joyce in a duet to finish the song of love.

(this is where he joined her)

Are you the one?
Whose love is like a flower that needs rain
To wash away the feeling of pain
Which sometimes can lead to the chain of fear

Are you the one?
To walk with me in a garden of a stars
The universe, the galaxies and Mars
The supernova of our love is true

Are you the one?
Are you the one?
Who's had enough of pain
Are you the one?

Are you the one?
Are you the one?
Who's had enough of pain
Are you the one?
Are you the one?

Are you the one?
Back to top Go down
Maya Campberleigh

Maya Campberleigh

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

(accidental character post: Admin has stripped it of the context to allow clear flowing thread to be read)
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:00 pm

The song seemed to match her lyric voice so well. Lyric and full of emotion caused by memories from her deeper past. Somehow she just sensed as someone walked in and recognized. Joyced ignored the light faint blush on her cheeks thought and continued play the piano singing, even he joined her in this wonderful piece of music. She had to admit, their voices did match perfectly. But she wondered what made his own voice tone so dramatically effective. But when the song seemed to end, the music still echoed all around for a moment, and for a long time in her mind, Joyce tried her best keep this basic question out off her eyes and out off her mind. 'Are you he One?' still echoed now and will echo always whenever she will think of Szalor. Szalor... she said almost silently as if afraid to break the fragile silence that finally came after echoes of the music. Fate's funny....keeps bringing us together.. she said and smiled lightly staring at the piano keys still. Was she afraid of him? Not at all. She was afraid of what he might see within her grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm

He had continued to approach the stage as they played in unison. He smiled at the song that played between them and was known even between two worlds. Her voice and eyes had screamed a history of pain and sadness. This he understood all to well and he thought that maybe he had found someone whom had learned what he had. He had inspired his voice with his Psionic abilities and it seemed to increase the effectiveness on her emotions. He looked at her with his eyes shining brightly. He simply lays his violin down and looks toward her, "Fate is but one of the mysteries that surround you and I." He looked at her having heard her thoughts asking, 'is he the one?' He simply said, "I don't know if I am he, but I will continue to be your friend until we know for sure." He looked at her with a faint smile on his pursed lips. Her voice had been so beautiful and golden. She had sounded so clear and it had truly touched his heart.
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Fate is unpredictable... she said and smiled some faintly. He was still approaching until came so close. Was she a fool to fall for him so quickly? To want to know how it feels like to be within embrace of his arms. To touch his skin and hair. The only thing she knew it's easy to drawn into his eyes as if within the endless ocean. And impossible to get away. Such eyes holds never letting go. Sorry... she said and looked away. This you was not suppose to hear....I keep forgetting you are a psionic.... A soft sigh escaped her lips as she stood up closing the lid of the keys. Head turned aside from him a little with eyes half closed. She was obviously tired but not ever willing to go get some rest. Joyce leaned against the piano on the other side glanced through out the window. Her mind a mess of memories and hopes.....a mess of visions and emotions. Rarely she looses control over her emotions. Now she did and was regretting for lost control. Shall we pretend you did not hear that question? she nearly whispered feeling slightly ashamed. Now she truly realised how hard it will be to hide anything from him.....her thoughts and..her heart..she wished to dig deep underground and lock under nine locks....but it's too late now...
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:52 pm

"Fate is unpredictable my dear Joyce, but the words were thought. They were, however, felt by me as well." He stood there looking to her eyes with understanding and affection. He wanted to reach out and comfort her, but he also knew that she was doubting herself. She would not appreciate his comfort and friendship. "Doubt leaves scars on many, but so does haste dear Joyce." He needed her to know that he was here if she did need him to comfort her. He looks at her hurt that she would inference that being a Psion was bad. He could not help what he was or what he innately did. This was reflex like a human knee jumping when it gets smacked in the right place on the knee cap. "I am sorry if me being a Psion is a problem for you dear Joyce," he hangs his head, "I will leave you to your thoughts and I apologize for interrupting and bothering you." He starts to walk out....
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Nothing can leave scars deeper than past did, Szalor... she said and looked at him. She was not doubting. She was very certain. Certain of who they were. Of what she felt and that it was impossible to hide. And man did it hurt her to know that he himself was not sure of feelings he had. When one loves and other does not - it hurts the most. But it still is love. Seeing sadness in his eyes she let out an exasperated sigh of guilt. Her hand caught his own just before Szalor could walk away. Who now needed the embrace? Maybe both? The feeling of his skin so warm. Without saying a word she pulled him carefully into an embrace, wrapping her arms around him. Damn her for falling in love. But it felt so good, be it not mutual feeling, but she will not abandon the most purest of the emotions. The wave of warmth washed over her like the ocean.I'm sorry. Didn't mean to insult you....I'm just being silly and careless. Sometimes there things are to be kept in secret....good thing is....I trust you like no any other... she said softly still holding him and unwilling to let go off the man to be her own personal angel.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 pm

He looked at her hair with saddened eyes. She had learned the best and worst lessons of love. She only needed comfort and he had been ungentlemanly with her and tried to walk out in a moment of needed friendship. He felt bad and wanted to tell her his heart, but sharing would be wrong with so soon a friendship. His heart beat for fear of losing someone who could become dear to him. He wanted to apologize to her and so he did, "I'm sorry for my selfishness. I should be better for you as a friend if...." His voice trailed off and then he decided to finish it, "if not more." He wanted to give her all the comfort of the world and for that he was ashamed. The comfort his heart sought to give her was not the comfort she needed, but that of lovers alone in a room with nothing and no one else. He wanted to share his world with her and open her eyes to the powers of a Psionic's passion. His was different from other races, for he could tune his powers into the passion. Instead he simply hugged her, sharing her embrace of affection. Could he too be falling so hard, so quickly for her? He shook his head at her trust and gave to her his words, "Don't trust me, Joyce. I don't want to fail you and have to see the disappointment in your eyes. I need to see that trust, but I don't like the consequences of losing it." He simply embraced her and poured his passion into her through his Psionic ability so that she could finally know that she is not alone. Ever again.....
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:29 am

She let out a soft sigh at his words. Nothing else saddens her more as the sadness or pain of someone dear to her. Strange, she is no empath but always feels what others do, always knows what she has to say or do so that other person would better. Much better. Do not blame yourself, Szalor. You are not selfish not in the least bit and you did not do anything wrong. So far you are most nicest person I ever meet on this planet and I don't believe you could ever something wrong to me. she said softly. Her head moving from his shoulder into almost whispering into his ear. All she wanted was for him to stop thinking about himself as someone who could hurt or disappoint her. She had faith in him and nothing will ever change it. Her hands held onto him lightly in a comforting manner. Joyce indeed was enjoying his touch herself. A soft small smile crept upon her lips. Szalor was something magical to her. Something she had never meet. He was not only a psion to her. He was a man, a friend and her biggest crush so far. Who knows...maybe one day the two will share love together.But now she has to be patient and cherish what he is willing to share. Or else she will never be happy with more until she will learn to savour every small an little gift fate grants to her.Promise me to not blame yourself, Szalor. All I want is to see your smile. she said placed a small kiss upon his cheek. And your beautiful blue eyes at that.... she thought to herself and smiled at the fact she's growing addicted to his unusual eyes. They were indeed special...
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:34 am

He wanted to stop blaming himself and to believe that things would work out for the best. He wanted to hold her until oblivion hit them into nothingness. He wanted to stare into her sensual eyes and listen to her erotic voice eternally. He wanted to tell her that he was there and that everything was alright. He wanted to tell her all these things, but he knew that it was futile. He knew that words and actions were fleeting and that what really mattered was the meaning taken from the words and actions. He simply held her close and smelled her hair. He simply listened to her comfort and to her lips pressing together to form their sentences. He simply waited for the right moment to unleash his heart upon the surface of her love. He simply waited plain and simple. He stood there a moment embracing her with his affections. He decided that something was needed; anything was needed from him. "I will blame myself for your pain because someone has too. Someone must alleviate this hurt and tear covered past from your mind. You must know that someone is here for you and that you are not alone. You do not have to carry the burden of pain and loss by yourself any longer. You simply are here with me now and not just in song do I want you to release your frustration. Your anger, feelings of guilt, and remorse leave your heart wanton. I am in pain because you are in pain. I will promise you one thing, though dearest Joyce, I will smile everyday that I see you. I will smile.... everyday...." His own words meant little to him, but in a way he hoped that they meant the world to her. He wanted to see her smile in a way that she had never smiled, at him. He wanted her passion and love. He wanted her....
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 pm

She let out a soft sigh. Not of a disappointment. But something peculiar. The moment he smelled her hair. The way he looked at her and talked to her. Everything was so.....wondrous. If Joyce had ever felt loved in her past it was nothing compared to how endearing now Szalor was her. It actually touched her greatly. Maybe more than she could take. Feelings after all are often stronger than mind. Szalor.....My dear Szalor... she whispered so endearingly and slipped her fingers into his silky hair, the hand patted his hair then slowly and carefully slid down to touch the cheek gently as her eyes locked upon his own. Oh how much care and ice melting warmth there was within her grey eyes. Her eyes would truly speak higher volumes than her words. If Joyce cherry lips would say thousands of words to express how would she feel about Szalor, her touch and her eyes would express something more than words. They were glistening in the dim light like millions of stars in the velvet sky of the night. And these few words, his softly spoken express how much she cares, but the silence that stood between them...would tell how much she loves him.Do not blame yourself for you did not do anything bad. And the pain I have experienced only made me stronger. I feel no anger.....I only thank the fate for the lessons it sends to me....
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 am

He looked upon her with admiration. His eyes told stories as well of affection and truth. He knew they would go far if they allowed love to blossom. However, they wouldn't and their time together would be spent purely platonic. He knew that position all too well. She wanted to touch him and care for him, but she wouldn't. Out of fear she wouldn't go that extra mile to allow herself to feel for him. She wouldn't allow the up close and in his arms, like now, she would only allow the friendship. Their life would never take that plunge into the unknown. He would never be able to show her that life. He sighed heavily, tired from the running, fighting, and tired of dancing around everything like a soiree's festival. He smiled slightly and nodded in recognition of her words. He smiled slightly, though, not of love, but of a friend. He had accepted his role in her life, because deep down inside....no one could love a Psion. He gives her the credit that is due, however, "I am glad that you are not a harbinger of hate. Your not remorseful of the things in your life. You accept that bad things happen and learn from them. You are truly a marvel of the human world, dearest Joyce. You are the inspiration of legend." He laughed to himself on the inside for having thought so highly of a human, but realized she deserved such praise and that the man she would choose to be with would be the luckiest of stars in the sea of bright lights.
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:58 pm

The words he spoke to her were almost unheard. They were lost within the music she still was hearing. Not in the air around, because anything else that surrounded the two had been gone to nothing like a wind, she heard the music, that one peculiar music in her own heart. And answer to the question of the song was positively. Yes. Yes yes and yes.He's the one one. The one and only one she could ever want. Could Joyce find more perfect man? Only His touch made her heart to skip a few beats. Only his voice was like music to her ears. His touch was driving to the points of no return, to wishing for something more. She loved everything about him. The words spoken with such a praise, the words that she was not worth for did touch her but were not registered. She loved him not for the compliments. But for who he is. She did not say anything but only captured his lips in a gentle feather-like kiss for a moment. A moment brief but felt as eternity during which al turned upside down and back. She thought she'd stopped breathing. Her hand once more touched his cheek. Her eyes closed for she was afraid to see his most reaction. Within darkness all senses were higher. But she would not imagine love more high and pure than her own. Joyce gave all she had with just one brief kiss and did not notice how much she became like open book for him. Open all of her from heart to soul, to mind....
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm

He looked at her with their lips touching. His world melted in fiery passion. His lust for her innocence and youth of spirit made his soar. He would have jumped for joy and cheered had it done any good. He simply kissed her in the symphony of love and lust. The feeling that they shared together was an eclectic heart warming sensation of all emotions. He needed to feel her lips and hands. Most of all he needed her smile that was the greatest of all joys. Joyce was the one he wanted and the darkness was their love. He could not help but love her and her light. She was a holy saint among demons. He melted into her so easily taken by this mortal woman. A simple human with complex desires. These desires only he could help and love.
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:30 pm

She could sense as everything began to swirl around. This kiss was lightest of the lighter but it held so much. So steamy that it was. Joyce could feel her legs were giving up on her and turning slowly into a jelly. So much she was worried, so long she pondered until now revealed her true feelings. They have been answered. Her hands gripped tighter around him as upon the biggest priceless treasure, one and only one anyone could find across the realms and universe. Now the two belongs to each other. The kiss tells no lies at all. She let out a soft sigh breaking the kiss briefly to get some air. Her mind was swirling with so many thoughts and emotions. She still hid her face, that blush that the kiss caused. A small happy smile that she was smiling to herself. Grey eyes were sparkling like the stars in the night sky. Joyce could not say a word. She was speechless and breathless still trying to gather herself up and figure out was it a dream or truth that had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm

He looked at her with awe and happiness. Though the kiss was over the memory wasn't. He hadn't needed air for he had been prepared for a memorable kiss. He only wanted her smile and her lips. The universe was as nothing compared to the epic beauty that he held in his arms. He bowed her bending over and dipped her. He needed access to her neck and so he started to kiss from her collar bone to her chin. He wanted to give her the world in kisses. He had seen her past and present. Her problems and her worries all washed upon him like a tsunami. He didn't know what these feelings were, but he needed them like he needed air. He was enamored with her body and mind. She was better than any race or human. He hated that she was perfect and he was nothing, but he continued to make her world the best it could be. He moved his lips upon her skin like soft strawberries upon the lips before eating. He only wanted their world and no other. He softly whispered her name in a pleasure even he was surprised about, "Joyce..."
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:18 am

Szalooor..... she whispered trailing off at the very moment as she was dipped and his lips touched the sensitive skin on the neck. She felt the inner shiver run down her body in pleasure. Her eyes closed as she held tightly upon him. Surely she knew well he would not let her fall, not an inch, not even less. Szalor would not let any hair fall off her little naive head. Joyce knew that already long ago ever since the two felt the bond. Something special there was between the two. It was no simple love. I was something different. Something so big and profound. Love like no any other, like the flower most rare that blossomed from the spring rain and ready to grace these two with it's it's beauty most pure and divine and intoxicate them with it's fragrance so sweet it makes her feel dizzy. Or was it because of him and the passion the two shared. Such strange thoughts washed over her mind making her to ponder was it hers or his thoughts? She already did not know. But she liked it. Everything and all. Where have you been all my life?
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:20 am

He looked at her and smiled. She was happy and in love. He trailed his lips up her neck again. He kissed her softly from the neck bone to her chin. He brought her up to a stand again and moved around her. He trailed his fingers up behind her ear and kissed the back of her neck. He smelled her hair and reveled in its intoxicating scent. There indeed was a bond and he wanted to know more of it. He moved his body to press up against hers. He whispered her name in her ear with a symphony in his mind of them playing together, "Joyce, I want you...." He trailed his voice into her ear like breadcrumbs.
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Szalor... she whispered. Her eyes closed down, letting herself to drawn into him. His voice, his scent. All of him. Szalor.....I'm scarred..... she said said so silently as if she would just thinking it but these thoughts came aloud somehow. Now she just did let him to see her weak side. Yes, she is afraid. Love might be something strong, it can give strength but.....after you loose someone you love that much, as she did before, it leaves some marks deep within the soul. But she tries to leave it all behind herself, to open a new page of her life. Life with a man that seems to adore her as if she would be all his world. It's hard but not impossible. Her skin became goose bumped from that kiss and even more from what did he say. It was so obvious he was not joking and he would do it there and then. Szalor...she whispered once again, turned aroun to wrap her arms around him tighty.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:35 pm

He looked at her fear and saw her eyes. Her beautiful eyes that glistened with affection and wonder. Her fear had her heart and it buried into her soul from the darkness that had been in her life. If he could take it all away he would have. Something wonderful was in her and he wanted it and felt that he needed it. He didn't want her to be afraid of the world or of what they could be together in that world. He tried to envision love as the ultimate strength and heart of the human body and mind. He tried to share his vision with her and allow her some reprieve from the pain that was her life. The loss and shame that encompassed her heart only led her astray from the deep love that awaited her on the end that was him. Szalor looked again at her eyes and caressed her hair. He stroked her cheek and pressed his soft lips against hers. His eyes now a white light as his senses were aroused. His psionic power now completely prevalent in the sight, sound, touch, smell, and even taste. His body moreover, his lips would be sweeter like sugar. His smell would make his pheromones more pronounced to draw her in more. His voice had an almost aether world sound to it, angelic would describe it well. His skin was almost electrified with his power. Their kiss though, sweet would be would be like a static shock without the pain, but the stimulation would be still present. His entire body almost glowing as he continues to try and penetrate her exterior body and moreover, fear within. He wanted to calm her mind and heart, "Do not worry dearest Joyce; I am here."
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:03 pm

She glanced at him just at same time his eyes locked onto hers. Joyce could swear she sensed something. It was bond she thought. No...it was something more. Something so strong and profound that it almost made her to shed a tear. One could think she was sad probably if would not know that human heart sometimes lets out a tear...out of joy. This time it was sheer joy and happiness. Joyce did not know why but she felt it. She felt the love that Szalor shared with her and it made her to even more tightly hold him. As if afraid that the world might take him away from her. And then it happen something she could not explain. The kiss that touched her lips....it seemed to shake her entire inner self and her inner world completely. At this very moment it seemed she felt.....totally drowned into Szalor. As if she would a part of him, the part that belongs to him, that depends on him. She let out inner sigh. Joyce could not explain it in any way but the kiss....was more than just a kiss. Szalor seemed to simply grab a hold onto her tightly like a magnet holds the iron. She couldn't.....she didn't want to let go off him....didn't want the kiss to end. Her hands held onto him tightly. Her eyes closed down and the effect felt twice stronger. Every and each cell of her body was craving Szalor. She even forgot to breath......Joyce could swear.....her fast racing heart would stop beating....
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:40 pm

She was his and he was hers. Together on this stage of music and melody was the creation of a new song, a love song. He felt for her and wanted to be one with her on a scale magnitude of something great and powerful. The heart could only take some much and his was beating hard. He kissed her more and ran his fingers from her chin, down across her shirt, and to her stomach. He suddenly realized that he had lain her on the ground and was leaning over her. He caressed her cheek yet again and ran his hand over her arm until it reached her hand. He clasped his fingers into hers and smiled whispering her name softly. He wanted her name to echo into the world. He was leaning over her still kissing down the exposed parts of her body. He kissed her lips, neck, wrists, hands, and cheeks. He wanted all of her and to finally be with her. He looked at her with wanting eyes, "Joyce I need you."
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Szalor... she said. Or she thought she did. The name echoed along with hers. She now was breathing slowly but so deeply. It could seem that everything was going along with his own rhythms. The sound of the breathing....the beat of their hearts.....the pounding and pulsing of the endless desire. She let out a sigh. Joyce did not even notice what he was doing, she only knew what the two are now feeling. And it was completely overwhelming like the huge wave of the ocean. They both are consumed by something they cannot.resist. She wanted him, he wanted her. There is nothing more clear than that. I love you....I need you....by all means... she whispered grasp on on his fingers as their fingers clasped together. Her brown eyes fallowing his lips. The eyes so full of craving....the desire....the flame slowly but steadily sparkling with her eyes told tales untold. She could wait no more. This was ever so pleasantly tormenting.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:41 pm

He smiled at her words and kissed her body lightly. He ran his fingers along her skin. Darkness surrounded them in an ethereal bubble. They were alone in this Psionic place built by the mind. Joyce and Szalor could not be bothered in this place created by the thoughts of the one who'd laced the dimensional surroundings with his thoughts. The power stretched forth and soon within the bubble began lights streaming around them like shooting stars. He smiled being illuminated by the streaming lights, though his eyes already glowed. In the space he created, their bodies seemed to float, however, it also felt calm like satin rubbing against the skin. He smiled more at her and said, "Dearest Joyce, I want us to be together in a state more than holding hands." He looked at her with a tenderness in his eyes, "My Beloved, please allow me to give you a part of me that I want you to have." He bowed his head and kissed her body more waiting for her response. His hands began to glide underneath her shirt and ran along her skin feeling the softness of her pores. He smoothed his lips across hers and pressed up against her, though their clothing was still on the feeling was intoxicating being near her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams...(Szalor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams...(Szalor)   Dreams...(Szalor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams...(Szalor)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next