Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Visiting the dearly departed....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

Visiting the dearly departed.... Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 am

-The rain would be cold against her face and long red hair but it did not matter to her. She was dead any way or undead at least. The sky was dark with clouds she could tell that evening as turned to night. In her left hand she would have black roses with just a hint of crimson in each one. The streets wet with rain water and minor flooding from the storm that is over head. Lighting would race across the dark velvet night sky. Only showing flashes of her walking the road heading to the cemetery. She would round down the winding road as the wind would blow dead fall colored leaves in her path way. She would stop after what seemed like only a few moments in time at the front of the heavy black cast iron gates of the cemetery. The thick dark clouds seem to follow her as if casting a darkness over her not letting any light be seen on her. The flash of her lighting blue eyes would flicker red for a moment as the night vision would allow her to see every thing as if it was day light out side. she would walk down the muddy and grass covered path ways to a very old tomb of a long time friend of hers. She would place the roses down in front of the old tomb and starts specking in a very old vampire tongue to the grave.

"Its been a long time coming my old friend you are right I did make the council set. How funny that your dieing last words to me were to be strong and be who I am. Who know how right would really are by that. I miss you my old friend. Some day I will be able to raise you from that grave of hell and bring you back into this world, I just need to get a little stronger then I shall do it."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:16 am

Walking the streets of the city looking around though maybe wasn't the best time to see the city with the storm and all but he didn't care he was out of that room and walking about. Pulling the hood down a little more to keep the wind and rain out of his face he presses on finding himself infront of what looks like a small city, no not a city it was a cemetery. What better way to learn about a place than some of it former residents he thought so in he went...once he found the gate that is. Stepping in through the gates he looks around amazed at the size of it and promises to come back in the light to see it better but for now he wanders around looking at the tombs and headstones.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 pm

-She would be standing in front of the tomb of her best friend. She would hear walking in the cemetery it was light steps no big hurry. She would turn back to the tom b that is before her and place a hand on there. With a soft sigh she would let a tear drop fall from her lighting blue eyes look over her shoulder to see who it might be that is out this late and during a storm no less. She would shake it off for if it was important they would soon find her and speck with her about what they want. A rush of rage would roll over her for a moment as she would think of that fool lex and his asshole ways. She just wanted to punch him just for breathing she hates the man that bad. But inside she knows that his son is alive and will one day get to him for every one. She would banish her thoughts and sets up the mental blocks again.-
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Looking around the best he could from under the hood as the wind and rain beat down and around him the tombs making him feel small which was no small feat. He stood 6' 8'' and 225 lbs being small wasn't him but for being so big he made little sound. Finally giving up on the hood the wind blows it off of his head showing his face and the scars acrossed it. "damn this storm is bad and stupid me had to get out way to go Sergei" he says as he walks through the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Standing in the shadows of the night she would hear his voice for the first time she would turn completely around and starts walking too where she hears the voice coming from. It was unlike most people to be out here in the rain sure it was normal for her because she is undead but any one else would surely get sick from it. Her steps light on the ground as she walks it would leave slight bending of the grass making a slight trail. For someone to easily follow not that she has any reason to hide her self. Stopping for a moment she would sniff the air to get a better location's of where this person is at. His sent would be a dead give away for her now that she has it she was able to find him with out any trouble at all. Making a few left turns and a couple of right ones she would come to a place almost in the middle of the cemetery where she would get her first view of him. She would almost smile at the thought of this could be who Lex wants on the council. But she would banish the though for a moment as she spoke softly on the wind to him making her self known to him so he don't get startled.

"Good evening dear sir what brings you out into this storm of a night? You should be inside your home and staying warm like all the others around here."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm

He perks his head up hearing a voice come from near him, a female voice at that but he talks back smooth and deep voiced as he could to sound normal "well miss I have no home here but I'm fine I don't mind the rain and wind dispite it being so violent it's....calming" he says and leans against a near tomb "not to song rude but if your offering shelter I will gladly take it but that's only if you are ok with housing a mountain" he says and laughs slightly as the water drips down his face off the scars.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 pm

"I am sure that I can find you a nice place for the night with a little help from a friend of mine. I am sure that he can give us his assistance for a short while if any thing else you may stay in my room at the palace for the night."

-She would move closer to him her long red hair dripping wet from the rain. Her clothing sticks to her body as she walks closer to him. The lighting would crash above there heads as the thunder would roll over the area as it rings in both there ears. She would move with cat like grace to him. Standing six foot tall at a full 150 pounds. She is built with a nice muscular body for a women. She would size him up as she looks at him with her lighting blue eyes a slight smile on her lips-

"Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Mae Rachel McCloud.

-she would bow to him slightly with her arm over her mid section her long lovely red hair would fall into her face covering it for a moment as she would rise again to face him.-
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:16 pm

"staying in room sounds much better than a place of my own so quick" he says as she bows in front of him and when she comes back up he slowly takes her hand and brings it up to his lips placing a kiss on her knuckles "Sergei. Sergei Xavier Kristof" he says as he let's her hand fall back to her side as the lightning flashes again and his blue green eyes show to her "so what bring a lovely thing like you out in this hellish storm"
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 am

-She would give a sly smile to him as she would take in his name and words she could tell by the last name he sounded Russian but then she wanted to be sure of that so she would nod her head to him and walks a little closer to him. Her steps almost not seen at all as she spoke to him softly and in Russian.-

"Well my friend I enjoy a good storm it feels nice when the could rain hits my soft skin. But let me ask you first would you like to stop off and get something to eat before i take you over to the palace for some rest?"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 pm

He closes his eyes as she speaks russian. Something he had not heard in a very long time. When he speaks back his voice was low soft and playful "why would you be asking for a date" he teases slightly "though I am hungry and could use a bite before I rest" he says and turns holding out his arm "just show me the way Miss McCloud and I will gladly fallow"
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 pm

-If she could have blushed at that point and time she would have from his playful words. She would take his arm and starts walking with him down the muddy beaten down path way out of the grave yard. She would speck to him more in fine Russian. As she walks with him slowly too the cemetery gates again.-

"Oh a date now is it. -She would smile at him teasingly- "If you want to call it that then so be it...but a nice warm meal would do fine to warm your bones. I hear the new VastWind Tavern is a nice place to go eat and drink. Possible be marry and what have you."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:06 pm

He grins softly at her "then a date it is. And if you should get thirsty miss vampire you need but ask" he says almost wanting to pick her up so she would not have to walk in the mud but let the thought slip away. She was strong and having him pick her up might either make her mad at him or undermine her nither of which he wanted to do "then let us be off to the tavern and have a good time" he says looking up seeing that the storm was letting up.
Back to top Go down
Mae Rachel McCloud

Mae Rachel McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:23 pm

She would smile at him as they walk out of the cemetery gates and they slam shut behind them and lock for the night. She would look up at the sky seeing the storm was losing its power surge. Her long red hair would start to dry and become tight curls around her perfectly shaped face. Her lighting blue eyes would hold a hint of humor at him accepting her offer for a date.-

"Maybe well will run into a few friends of mine and I can introduce you to them. So may I ask you what brings you to this place?"

( To keep up with Mae and Sergei go to the tavern. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the dearly departed....   Visiting the dearly departed.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the dearly departed....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Cemetary-
Jump to: