Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!

Go down 
+19
Skyler
Angelerin_Skye
Akahana Fang
Alex Belmont
Audrey
Sergei
Mae Rachel McCloud
Wraith
Maya Campberleigh
Darque
Shauna de Amorte
Saunatee
Admin
Zero
Lex
Victoria De'Winter
Bryce
Szalor Darkhope
Joyce Christensen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:48 pm

-She would lift her brow at him for a moment her yellow eyes seeming to hold a light of humor in them. Hearing his words she would once again lift a brow at him calling her sweet cheeks she would shake her head at him for a moment as she would take his kind words in to a respectable manor and lets them roll off her shoulders as if he never said them.-

"My dear sir the De"Winter family can afford to bring there prices this low because the only man power you are paying for is myself who dose go and get the said items myself. But this gold is very generous of you. It will also cover some of the damage that your goods may or may not encounter along the way. So doll face my price are as they are but my services will always be top quality for a high paying customer such as your self. But again I thank you for hiring the De"winter family and there services. Is there any items that you need me to get for you Mr.Darkhope?"
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 pm

He was slightly amused that his business savvy friend was letting her guard down long enough to allow humor into the conversation. He smiled listening to her and acknowledged her comments with a nodding head. He listened as she went on about her services being what they are and he, yet again, acknowledged with a humored head nod. He looked at her when she was done and smiled, "No honey, I think you have covered it all." He continued to see how much of an edge he could build with her, "In the meantime hot stuff, I'll be sending along my lists of items needed depending on how long it takes to get them here will depend on when you receive my lists. Ok with you,....toots?" He smiled and walked out ending their meeting; probably, however, ending his life too.
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Cheers... she said agreeing with his toast and lifted glass to her cherry coloured pouty lips. The glass the reach bar counter empty, thought was full. It was no big deal for her to empty full glass. The view thought she saw surprised her of Bryce handing her the coins. She obviously did not know how to react. To take the coins or not to....decision decisions. Joyce let out a soft sigh. She never liked to feel like owing something to someone and if she would take these coins, she would certainly just like that.Uhm... she nearly choked out the word. It was not actually a word. I...uh.....I can't....I'm sorry, sir.... she said shaking her head lightly. She took a seat on the chair behind the bar counter and sighed heavily. Joyce knew he only wanted to help her but....she could never take the money of a person she did not know. She did not anything to deserve these coins.

Anyway, hearing his words about the hubs she smiled lightly at him.I know, sir, but...believe me or not...I don't feel like home would be calling me. Lucky are those who misses their home...lucky are those to whom is waiting someone at these home....And I, trust me, have no one there.....on the other hand.... her almost whispering voice trailed off and a faint smile crossed her lips as she thought about Bastian and Szalor. The two so far are very close to her now. Regardless how long ago she meet them.I've got someone here already...And as for you, my dear, I hope one day you will can visit your home. I'm sure you will...no doubts..
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:55 pm

He left the coins on the counter. Where he came from a gift was a gift, not to be returned. He had plenty of money with no way to spend it. Being at the becking call of the council made it to where he couldn't go out and spend money like a wild man. No vacation for centuries. He shook his head, finishing his drink.

"Well, if you ever wish to go home, the hubs are there for you." Getting up, he bowed to her slightly and adjusted his vest under his cloak. He began to walk around the room, taking notes on every small aspect he could see. His lycan sight, a reason why he wore the glasses, was able to pick up on many small fine details no ordinary human eye could. While he looked over the glasses, he still kept them on. Not being in his non-true form, for either was correct to him, made it so that his eye sight was more sensitive as a human. He never told anyone about the reason why he wore the glasses, but that was why. Now had he chose to be in his non-true form more often, his eyes wouldn't bother him so much.

Hearing Szalor and Victoria return to the main lobby, he turned and slowly made his way over to them. Hearing Szalor's words made him smile inwardly, while outwardly he kept a neutral, business like expression. There was something about this man that was rather charming, if not a bit annoying. How he spoke to Victoria was almost down right scandlous anywhere else, but in a tavern, with so few within ear shot, it was a bit perplexing. Why would he speak like this to her? And what was a toots?

He stood still near by, but not so close to be considered part of their 'circle' and cleared his throat. How they talked about arrangements of items was not for his ears. Though he had heard most of what they talked about, he always maintained that if he wasn't within their ear shot, then he didn't hear about the 'illegal' activities that were actually quite legal in the city. Smiling politely, he waited for them to acknowledge him.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 am

-She would shake her head at his words thinking to her self "Why do he save the bull shit come on lines for the people that care for them I myself have no use or interest in them." She would follow him out with the light bag in her hand she was ready to enjoy a hot meal at her home and relax for her daily round are complete. She would see that the storm was still raging on out side. Her eyes would become a dull yellow in color almost like water. She would walk over to Bryce and stand beside him being very quiet now. Looking around at the other people in the tavern she would study them seeing if she has any more potential customers in here. Nodding her head to a few people and offering a friendly smile to them. She would see that Bryce was a busy man and moves to a coroner table and chair and has a sit. She would fold her arms light on the table top. She would move the 600 gold into her right sleeve of her kimono. -
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:04 am

Seeing the happy young woman leave the room with him, Szalor moves behind the bar and looks at Joyce. She seems a little discombobulated and he looks at her and asks, "Are you ok?" He then moves his eyes wryly toward the man on the other side of the bar. He decides to inquire the man's current needs. He also sees that Joyce has made herself busy and in one fell swoop he gobbles up a customer and hires a new employee. He also notices the money on the counter and wonders where it came from. He looks at the man, "Well sir, how are you this fine afternoon? I see you have been enjoying the company of my new bartender, how interesting. Please enjoy your stay and if you are hungry, please don't hesitate to enjoy some of our wonderful domestic and exotic quality foods." He smiles to the man and says, "If you require anything my bartender should be able to obtain it." He then moves to the Lady Victoria and says, "Lady Victoria, if you would so kindly allow me to garnish your obviously empty stomach with some of our quality domestic or exotic foods; I would be so honored." He gets on his knee taking her hand and kissing the middle finger just above the knuckle line on her. In that respect her also bows his head in admiration and awe to her. He looks at her next and says, "I never knew the De'Winters could be as beautiful as they are wise and intelligent. You carry the honor motley well milady De'Winter." He waited for her unimpressed response to his inquiry of whether she wanted dinner or not. He added for good measure, "Anything and everything is of course free of charge because of the extreme discount allowed by you. I would not charge and honorable business associate like yourself." He smiles at her with a handsome grin and soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:32 am

A smile played across his lips at how Szalor went about his business, moving from Victory, to Joyce, then to himself, then back to Victoria. Szalor thought he was a customer? How lovely. But he wasn't about games.

He took a step forward as he continued to talk to Victoria. He cleared his throat and shook his head, bringing out his red leather bound booklet. "Excuse me, Mr. Darkhope, but you misunderstand who I am. Bryce Swordfang, Grand High Page of Val'Dariah. I speak for the council. I am here to inspect your new business."

He bowed his head slightly to Szalor. He wasn't affected by the man's charms. Or how he treated and spoke to Victoria. She was a free woman, not his mate in any means. A friend that he had feelings for, but he wasn't going to let those feelings affect him doing his job.

"I don't want you to worry, this is just a standard inspection. I..." He heard his name in his mirror. "Excuse me." He took out his mirror and sighed. "Yes, what is it?" He saw Mae's room, but no one was there. "Ms. McCloud? Is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 am

Using the connection between the mirrors, since the shadow wards were so high within the palace, he appeared behind Bryce, his black silk vest, red silk shirt, and black slacks almost shining with power. He remembered Bryce from a few centuries ago. He was a good man, which meant he was also a pain in the ass. Before Bryce could sense him, he waved his hand, disconnecting the two mirrors. Looking around at the surprised looks on people, and not so surprised looks on people, he smirked. So he was at a tavern? And what a tavern it is. Placing the bottle of virgin blood wine on a table he was near by, he looked around.

"Ah, lovely place. Class, sofistication, and a hint of smugness. I love it." He ignored everyone in the room, walking about towards the bar. Reaching over the counter when he got to it, he pulled out a bottle of the rare and dangerous Hydra Tear Tea. His powers sensed it was here the moment he showed up. He was thirsty.

"Bryce Swordfang," spoke Lex slowly, pouring himself a nice goblet full of the poisonous liquid. "I have been looking for you old friend." He lifted the glass and downed the liquid. Instantly his power level sky rocketed, his bluish black aura bursting around him like fire, before settling about himself before vanishing completely.

Sitting back, watching the group. His eyes slowly went from Bryce to the other man. There was something about him that was rather unique. There was a power there he felt familiar with. A smiled played across his lips. His brother had the same power. "A psionic," he spoke softly. "Oh how lovely."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Pushing the door open he pulls the hood over his head some more hiding his face and his aura from the room as the wind and rain rip at him. Taking a step in and pushing the door closed as the wind howls coming in te crack as he closes it he stopes suddenly after a few more steps the water from the rain dripping on the floor in a small puddle at his feet. He starts feeling something he had not felt in a very...very long time. "well well well if it isn't Lex" he's says his voice not to loud but loud enough to be heard. He steps feather into the room and moves from standing right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 pm

(this is just a test)
Back to top Go down
https://forgottenvaldariah1.rpg-board.net
Saunatee

Saunatee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Her portal opens just outside the door, the sickly black and green flames flicker, but do not hiss in the driving rain. She extingushes the flames, her armor protects her from the cold of the wind and rain so she allows her hair and robes to become wet. She enters through the door, allowing it to close slowly behind her as she looks around the room. Sure enough, it is crowded. It takes a moment, but she locates an empty stool beside the bar and quickly heads to claim it, passing several people on the way.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis.forum-motion.com
Shauna de Amorte

Shauna de Amorte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 am

She comes up to the door, having made a mad dash from the library to get here. She opens the door and walks inside. While her sheilding kept the majority of her body dry, once again her shoes are soaked. She wonders to herself 'Why is it, that any time I go somewhere new, the weather is always absolutely horrid when I get there?!' She shrugs off her misfortune and starts looking for a place to sit. She is amazed at how many people are here at first, then comes to the realization that they may have been caught out in the storm and come in to get out of it, much like herself. She finally spies an ampty table off to the side of the room and walks, squelching with every step, over to it. She arranges herself in the chair and glares once more at her drenched shoes. A flash of steam and they are dry once more, but as she examines them she comes to the conclusion that all the soaking, followed by flash drying is ruining the leather. With a deep sigh she decides that a trip to the market is in order, but not until after the storm ends. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could get her back out until it clears. She looks around, muttering dark imprecations about the weather as she looks to see who else the storm dragged in.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 am

Stands in the doorway of the tavern, her emerald eyes scanning for a seat. She finds one in the corner and makes her way for it. She didn't care that she was dripping water on the floor as she walked to the seat. All she wanted was something to keep herself warm. She glanced around the tavern and it was no simple tavern. The walls were lined with champagne and other bottles of ale and strong liquor. There were stairs leading up to rooms for resting, and it was spacious. All the other taverns were worse in shape and space. She sits back and watches the room. She was glad she had her trench on, it kept the rest of her clothes dry. She places her arms in a criss-cross fashion on the table in front of her, then her head on her armss; her raven black hair falling over her face.
Back to top Go down
Victoria De'Winter

Victoria De'Winter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 am

-She would be sitting at the back booth as she would be amused by Szalor for his really charming personality and debonair ways. She would lift a brow at him and gives a warm smile to him. Nodding her head to him. She had to admit that he can be overly charming but it works for him she would have to image. Most of the women there especially one in particular was attracted to him. She however had strong feelings for some one else that is currently in the room with them. She would turn her head to look up at Bryce for a moment as a slow smile creeps over her soft lips. She would speck to Szalor in a very charming tone that only a few ever get to hear her play the charm card.-

"Well I thank you so much for your kindness Mr.Darkhope I greatly appreciate what you are doing for me. But since I am rather famished I would gladly order a glass of your finest champion with a stake dinner cooked medium rare. I would ask you to join me but you have a tavern full of people that need your skills to tend to them. I sure wish this storm would hurry up and pass I have a lot to do but now I doubt I will get to do them at all."

-She would look up at the few people that just came in seeing a few men a couple of women she would glance over to Bryce her hard yellow eyes would soften a great deal when she looks at him for she holds a secret crush on him but due to there jobs and busy lives she wont make a move on it unless she finds a chances to. She often wonders if that man ever goes out other then just on business trips for the council or what have you.. she would look back down at the table not really paying any mind to any one else other then who is currently in front of her she would be as polite as possible to him or any one that may approach her.-
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Szalor looked around after the mentioning of a tavern full of people. "Holy shit!" was the only thing that could come out of his mouth. He marveled at the numerology of denizens that occupied the establishment. His loins went into overdrive at the number of women. He shook his head and said, "Wrong part working...." He calmed himself while exercising his psionic abilities. He projected four more images of himself and they went to work. Three of the Szalor illusions went into the kitchen to prepare the dinner and any other orders received by the current clientele in the establishment. The last one started going to each person male and female in the establishment and inquiring on any more orders, essentially taking up the waiter position. The real Szalor smiled at the customers and yelled, "Discount prices for the opening day on any food or drink!" He glared at the gentleman holding the Hydra Tear Tea, "In the future sir, don't reach behind the counter without permission, thank you." He continue to walk on in typical asshole fashion to the paying customers. He continued to maneuver to the people and quickly stopped by the man known as Bryce, "Sir, I do apologize for my earlier statements, please inspect away. If you'll excuse me the customers await. If you need anything sir just let me know."

Szalor moves to Joyce and asks, "Are you alright?" He lets her talk to him for a moment before seeing a customer in the corner and going to aid her. Finishing with the ever lovely Joyce, he moves to the woman in the dark corner getting his floor wet. Putting his hand up he used another power in a low fashion called, 'Mind Blast.' This power in the low form did not affect the mind of the woman (Darque), but did allow for her trench to be dried. He smiled and moved to the other patrons leaving behind the message, "If you need anything there are five of me...ask one of us and thank you."

Going to the women at the bar (Shauna de Amorte and Saunatee) he smiled and offered, "Anything you ladies need, anything and just let me know." He walked past them behind the counter and smiled at the patrons. "Remember discounts today! Grand Opening! We cater to all races, religions, and sexual preferences...." He thought about that..., "Food and drink wise!" He shook his head and got to work.
Back to top Go down
Shauna de Amorte

Shauna de Amorte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

She catches herself smiling, amused by the narcisistic charm of the gentleman who is obviously the proprietor of the establishment. Ever hopeful she asks him "I don't suppose you would happen to have any type of bottled blood?" but since it is rather difficult to come by this substance in some places she adds "If you do not, then I suppose a very dry red wine would suffice..."
Back to top Go down
Saunatee

Saunatee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 pm

She watches the owner recover from his surprise at the sheer number of patrons and is impressed with the action he takes to control the situation. She chuckles quietly at the set-down he gives the man who helped himself to the taverns wares. She turns to the owner as he takes up a station behind the bar, and waits while the other lady sitting at the bar places her order. She then asks softly, "A meal, when you have it ready, and do not hurry yourself on my account. I am after all at the mercy of the weather. Ahh, you can also add our rather uncouth friends' drink to my bill."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis.forum-motion.com
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:57 pm

She let out a heavy sigh at Bryce as he was generously stubborn. She had no choice but to accept the money he offered. Joyce smiled lightly. The friendliness of Bryce seemed to enlighten her uneasiness and her eyes began to smile finally. Joyce was just slightly tired this evening but the sixth sense just told her it wasn't time to go home yet. It was grand opening of the tavern and people began to gather waltzing in like a huge wave of cunami. It could seem not so many as just one by one they came, but with them all staying in there appeared quite a huge crowed. But Joyce was actually not frustrated that her first evening of the job would be so rush and busy. Her hands were working quickly and swiftly and never failing not at all. Lips and eyes smiling paying few words of kindness and warmth for every customer so that they all would feel welcomed here and cherished. I'm quite alright, Szalor. Sorry I can't talk now - people are gathering like lava here.... she thought knowing he will certainly read her message.

All the time she was smiling and working none stop, people seemed to like her and she liked the customers as they all seemed nice to her. his tavern was a class and attracted such persons of a class. But once Lex appeared out off the portal, Joyce froze for a brief tiny moment to watch him. She could feel the cold the was giving off around himself. Joyce did not know why but he was something she did not like. On the other hand he was a customer and she will have to be equally nice to him as she with everyone.

Smiling, she finally greated the strange lady who ordered a bottled blood. In a few moments this bottle was standing right infront of the lady. Here you go, lady she said smiling and then proceeded to Saunatee named person. Sure thing she said smiling and sent a messege to Szalor in the kitchen about the dinner.Joyce smiled to Sauntee at her rather nice gesture. Thank you, miss.

(whoa! Sorry i missed so many posts o.O )
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

He held up his hand, shaking his head. "It is alright, good sir. It is alright. Tend to your establisment. I shall not get in the way." He then turned to Lex, shaking his head. "You damn necromantic bastard," he spoke looking from Lex then to Zero, "And you!" He walked up to the vampire and smirked slightly. "Where in the, as Lex would say, Nine Hells have you been!"

Embracing the man that was a mortal enemy of his people, yet a good personal friend to his own. Six hundred years it had been since he last saw Zero, back when the goblin uprising was going. Zero and Lex had been fighting the goblins, well, playing with their emotions. He had gone out to broker a peace and got into a scrap with Lex, who also toyed with him. Lex could have easily killed him, but for some reason Zero didn't let him. Finding out the he was the grand high page, Lex healed Bryce of all wounds and brokered a deal with him. They had been close aquantences ever since.

Turning back to Lex, he shook his head, "Typical Lex. Always helping yourself to whatever. Szalor, I shall pay for my friend's drink. He forgets his mannors whenever he leaves the Stone Kingdom upon Divide. No king should act like that Lex, you know this."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm

He waved to Szalor rather lazily, not really caring what the man had to say. For it was Zero, his long time friend, that had caught his ear. He nodded to the man, smiling at both Bryce and Zero as they hugged. He remembered all too well that day they first met. It was a lovely thing, that battle. So much fear, so much power, so much fun. He raised a glass to his two friends and took another long draft.

"Like hell you will pay for my drink! I don't care what position you hold here, I will pay for my own drink, if I pay for it at all," he said, smirking. He grabbed the fresh bottle of blood that the lovely woman behind the counter gave to the vampress next to him. He winked at her before standing up and walking over to Zero with the bottle. He handed his friend the bottle and looked around the room at all the beautiful women.

"Ok, I have to ask. Which one do you want," he asked, smirking, "Tell me Zero, which one? I already know who Bryce is after just by the 'connection' of spiritual particals." He turned to Bryce. "You amaze me, you sly dog. But you haven't done anything yet! Positions, positions, I know. And don't tell people I am a king. Do I dress like a king? Do I act like a king? Do I have you bow to me like a king? No. So stop announcing me to be a king, before an elf hears you and tries to kill me....again. You know, it isn't fun rising from the dead with your memories shattered, needing a good year before you remember everything from the last life."

He looked to the woman at the booth, smiling slightly. "Oh if I wasn't married to a woman that feeds my desires, I would so take that one. The woman in the black," he spoke so that everyone could hear him. He didn't care.

"Oh yes, now I remember why I am here. All these women, distracting me." He turned to Bryce, leaning against Zero, "Bryce, I have a man to fill the spot of the Lycan council. Now before you say no..."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Looking at Bryce with an almost shocked look he lowered his hood letting his black almost blue hair fall in his face before brushing it back hugging the man back "and here I thought I was looking at a ghost. Damn Bryce it's good to see you, never thought in half my life would I see you again without me looking for you" he says looking back to Lex after letting go of Bryce "Lex give the beautiful young woman back her bottle. If I get thirsty I'm sure there will be a willing doner before to long" he says leaning back against Lex "well if I had to pick out of them I would say......well can't I just have them all it's to much to pick just one and for you to be alive I take it that your wife never found out about that one time with the faires when you" he leans in and whispers in Lex's ear and comes back laughing "if I had not stepped in she may have removed a very special part if you" he laughs again "now what's this about a council...and if Lex says this guys good I say let him Bryce. And now that I'm here with the two again maybe we can get into trouble like we used to" he says throwing his other arm around Bryce.
Back to top Go down
Shauna de Amorte

Shauna de Amorte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Her eyes narrow as she watches the imbecile snatch her drink and walk over to boast to his chums. Her mouth tightens as she watches him hand off her damned bottle. Well she has had enough for the night, first her shoes getting soaked and now a pompous ass strutting about. She rises gracefully to her feet and stalks over to the group. First she reaches over and retrieves her bottled drink. "Excuse me, but I believe this is mine, thank you." She then turns on the man that took it to begin with. "You Sir, are an ill mannered man. I don't bloody well care who you are, there is no excuse for your behavior. Only the most ill bred Knave would behave in such a manner as you have, and only then if he had first suffered some severe head injury." She appears to contemplate her own statement for just a moment, before continueing. "Oh, I see...You are an ill bred Knave that has suffered a head injury, then by all means...behave like a swine and enjoy yourself." She then turns to the other two gentlemen standing around him. "If you'll excuse me..." With a disgusted sniff she turns and walks off to reclaim her seat at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Bryce

Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Shaking his head, unable to hold back the smile upon his face. It was good to see that some things never changed. Had he known Lex and Zero when he was younger, he was sure that he never would have joined the ranks of Val'Dariah's citizens and become the voice of the council. They were fun, had adventures, and took nothing from anyone. While he had responsibilities. He didn't mind it. His friendship with Zero, and his close aquantence with Lex had always been interesting. Lex was a good friend, but not as much as Zero was. Having had his life saved by Zero on a few occations, he couldn't help but be friends with the man.

"Can't you two be civil, just for once?" He sighed, looking over to Victoria. Behind his glasses he eyes tried to plee to her that he was nothing like his friends. He smiled over to her before looking looking to Lex. He laughed when the woman took back her bottle of blood. Yep, same old Lex.

"Oh, I remember that incident! Seventeen years after you got married, if I recall, you were here on business. Pissed that your wife wasn't going to give you a second child. Needed access to the restricted books in the library..."

He stopped, as Lex held up his hand. He shook his head, still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I know you can have them all Zero, and Bryce," he snickered, seeing his eyes go over to the woman in the kimono, "You should just go to her before you end up humping a tree."

He smirked slightly, shaking his head. He held up his hand as the vampress he took the bottle from took back her bottle that Zero was holding out for her. He half expected her to slap him with her rant. When it didn't come, he felt rather cheated. He looked back to his friends and winked. "Excuse me boys. Play time."

Walking over to the counter, he sat next to the vampress, his eyes upon the other woman sitting there as well. Oh if he wasn't single, he would love to have both of them in one of the new beds of this place. He could do it too. He had the spells to work their minds, if they didn't agree to it willingly. But he loved his wife, no matter how much she owed him for what she did.

"A Knave, you say?" finally looking at the vampress. "Surely you have stronger words then that, m'lady. And to not slap me, I feel rather cheated." He sent an illusion of him caressing her cheek. Living over five thousand years, one developed a great repitiore of spells and abilities that could not be stopped when caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 pm

He sighs shaking his head "what fun would it be if we behaved. Still the same old Bryce" trying to catch Lex quickly he misses by mere centimeters "damn, o well play nice Lex she's still young" he calls out to him then looks back to Bryce and catches him looking at a certain person even through the glasses. He leans in to him and talks low so that only Bryce would hear him "why not take the chance old boy she's head over heels for you just rip the paper that's holding you back" he says and takes the notebook from him "go and I won't take no for and answer and you know I won't"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Taverns :: Vastwind Tavern-
Jump to: