Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!

Go down 
+19
Skyler
Angelerin_Skye
Akahana Fang
Alex Belmont
Audrey
Sergei
Mae Rachel McCloud
Wraith
Maya Campberleigh
Darque
Shauna de Amorte
Saunatee
Admin
Zero
Lex
Victoria De'Winter
Bryce
Szalor Darkhope
Joyce Christensen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 am

Still clinking the coins on the counter, Andy sees the new "bar tender" arrive. Hmm, late for work it seemed. The girl looked rather lovely, but plain. Why rush when there was so few people inside. Andy looks around and sees the babies and rolls her eyes. Such a place is not for children. Crimson eyes slightly glowing, Andy knows this girl, but won't let it be obvious for later . . . purposes. This girl doesn't realize who she is dealing with and won't . . .until too late. But for now, this tender will only continue to be naive. Watching her moves, Andy stops clinking the coins on the counter and sits back.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 am

Hears the clinking of coins and looks over to the right, seeing the figure in the back. Looking at the figure, and his crimson eyes, Silver did not know what to think. However, she was tending the bar for now and hurried over to take his order. Wiping her hands on her apron, she looks at him. "Hello sir, what will it be?" She tries to figure him out, but his eyes, locked on her, made her rather uncomfortable. For someone as old as she was, she felt as if she were a child again and nothing important. She looks at him as he stares, and her very inner being shivers.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 am

Watching this "woman" come over to take the order. In a low voice, "Something fiery to drink, I do not want a weakling drink, so none of your wine. Perhaps some Brandy or maybe something called Dragon's fate." Andy watches at the woman looks nervous while "trying" to fill the order. Andy's eyes wash over the woman's body, noting that she was no usual wench. Though her shirt was very form fitting, there was no hint of skin at the bust, and the skirt reached well past the calf, even hiding her feet. The woman's hair was neatly tied into a bun, with a few whisps of silver in her hair. Andy wondered the woman's age, though she looked fairly young. Must be due to the elven side, if she was not whole elven. As the woman turns her head, Andy sees some detail on the edge of her ear. Hmm, could this person be that old? From the looks of her, Andy couldn't say. Andy smiled as Silver showed slightly her nervousness when someone's eyes were upon her, but then Silver's eyes locked on Andy's and there was something else . . . something else that was preferred hidden. Andy would find out sooner or later, and Silver wouldn't forget. But for the time being, Andy would let the wench do her job and Andy would be a good little customer and buy more food and drink, possibly a room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 am

As she fills the orders for the customers, she twirls about the bar. Her skirt swirling around her feet, her long, silver hair flying in a wispy fashion. She felt Andy's eyes upon her and shivered more as she felt like he could see right through her. With her nervousness, the blue mark on the back her neck grew warm and began to glow. She bushes her hair back as she seems to float across the floor behind the bar, filling orders. She goes over to to Andy and stops in front of him, setting his drink in front of him as well as something warm to eat. Andy's eyes never left hers, so she looked him firmly in his crimson eyes. "Sir, is there something the matter? Do you have a problem? If there is anything I can do to accommodate anything you need, just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 am

Watches this woman as she twirls, looking as if she were in a dance. Couldn't help but to laugh at the sight. Such a silly woman dancing for the customers who would not pay her any mind except for their ale and bread. Leaning back, Andy notices something on the back of Silver's neck. Something blue with a slight glow. Intrigued slightly by the mark, the obviously thick, silver hair, the youthful face, and intricately detailed elven ears, Andy decides to ask questions. "Elf, you are like me, and yet something about you stands out. You have human eyes. Odd color, Lavender. Tell me, did you always see in . . purple? And you hair . . . how old are you really? You have an ageless face, but act as if you are very young. Were the children nice to you? And, your ears . . .surely you must be some priestess to have such detail. Andy's ear's began to itch, so a hand raised up and scratched at the scars on the edges of the ears. Andy shakes away that feeling from long ago.

Last edited by Andy_rogue on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 am

Finishes tending to the other customers and walks slowly back to the figure who seemed to be interrogating her. "Why all these questions?" The questions brought back memories of her childhood and she fought to keep them back. The only compliment that this stranger had was that she must have been a priestess. If only he knew the truth. But why tell him? Raising a brow as he did not want to leave her alone, she finally gives in to this game of twenty questions. "I was born with silver hair. I do NOT see in purple. It does not matter how the children treated me, as it does not affect me now. What is it that you really want?" She looks at Andy impatiently, her eyes are smoldering as she is feeling her heart palpitate faster with indignation and hot temper. She puts herself in check, plaing her left hand over the mark on the back of her neck. She didn't understand why now, after all these years, the mark would be acting up again. Its been several years since the war and she was so far away.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Smiles at lady Silver's nervousness. "Don't worry madame. I am not after you. I am, however, looking for someone. Perhaps you can either tell me or show me where he is. Would you like to know what he looks like? Either way, I will show you his picture." Andy pulls out a small roll of parchment paper with a photo. The character was an elf of sorts; Very muscular, hair that is black as night, and onyx eyes. "He is trouble, miss. Deep trouble. Everywhere he is, someone is dead. I need to find him. Do you know here he is?" Andy looks at her, waiting for some wit to escape her lips. Andy rakes a hand through raven black locks, tipped with crimson. Andy's crimson eyes stare at Silver even deeper. "Hmmm, tell me what is that mark on your neck. I caught it earlier, a blue rose. And your ears . . . you are simply more than some . . priestess. Nobility? . . . Royalty?" Andy stares at Silver waiting for her answer.

Last edited by Andy_rogue on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Looks at the photo of the dark elf, though not drow. It looked like the ancient cousin, one she had not seen in centuries. This particular one, rather ugly, but something was different. The eyes were human. How was that possible? After the wars between man and elf, there hadn't been any other inter-racial connections between any of the elves, drows or orc and humans. She looks at Andy's face, his crimson eyes seemed to bore holes into her mind as she tried to think if she had seen this creature. She shakes her head, "No, i am sorry I do not." She tries to ignore the other questions, as if she didn't understand them. Her face changed when Andy mentioned royalty and her body shivered with a slight cringe. "I think sir, you need to leave. I see you are finished with your fiery drink and as for your fiery temper, it too shall go." Her face was cool and collected, yet her eyes burned with a secret fury that darkened and deepened. She did not like this stranger, and she was there to help a friend. The sooner he left, the better.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Knowing that a line was apparently crosses, Andy looks down into the bottle. Nodding, "Yes, I see my drink has been drunk. Though I have yet to feel the effects. Very well madame, since I am no longer welcome here tonight, here is a tip that would have paid handsomely for a room for the night. If you should ever feel differently, I would not hold it against you this incident." Andy places 4 silver on the counter. With a bow and a wave of the hand, Andy nods farewell to Silver and then turns towards the door, pushing the door open with such ease. Andy's boots thudding softly across the wooden floor. Turning, Andy waves a hand and bows. "Farewell cheri. I bid you adieu." The door closes and Andy turns and walks away down the path in search of the half-orc.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 am

Victor walked into the tavern and saw the silver lady. He didn't pay much mind and also didn't see anything or anyone else around. He walked behind the bar and picked out a good bottle. He set the bottle down on the counter and placed some coins down as well. He picked up the bottle marked, 'Spider Sy' and walked out the door. He wasn't sure where to go, but he did know that he liked the fountain area. The darkness was encapsulating and he reveled in the way that it felt. The world was nice on this side of the fence and he was happy at his nice position. He stopped for a moment to look at the patrons in the tavern and to give anyone a chance to say something stupid. People didn't like drow no matter where they were from. He wanted a reason to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Looks away as the man with raven black/bloody tipped hair left the tavern. Good riddance, she did not need another word from someone so ungrateful. She was only doing her job as bar tender because she was asked by a friend. He did not need to pick at her past . . he did not need to know. She was just regaining her inner composure when a drow comes waltzing into the tavern. She turns to walk towards him to take his order when he walks behind the bar himself and grabs a bottle. Who was this rude vegabond? What right did he have to come and grab a bottle? He leaves before she could say anything though pauses as if to challenge anyone who would dare. Her eyes narrow as her lavender eyes grow dark. All he had to do was ask and she would be right on top of the request, whatever bottle he wanted. Mumbling under her breath, she moves her fingers under the counter top and a jolt of electricity attacks his hind quarters. When anyone looked though, she had both hands on top of the counter, one supporting herself and the other wiping down the counter.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:48 am

Victor pauses to see if anyone will have an opinion enough to get themselves killed. One person stares at him with hate, anger, and judgment. He smiles and suddenly out of the blue feels a jolt. This electrical sensation leaves him wanting as he was a masochist. His smiles gets wider when he turns to see the effervescent temple standing there with her arms on top of the counter, one arm supporting her the other wiping the counter. He grinned and said, "If someone wanted to exchange jolting sensations, all you had to do was ask." He chuckled knowing that the temple would not want such an occurrence. He walked out of the establishment decorated in modest, however, applicable taste that helped define it in a world overrun by bars. The temple had spark and yet, his mind went to another as well. This was not the first temple he'd met with an attitude nor a likable spark. He continued onto his resting spot for the night. In a sad way, he hoped that there would be something there other than a loud councilman and two obnoxious midgets.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:26 pm

for it being her first night, Silver certainly had her hands full. It was one thing to be filling the orders of the patrons and keeping on their good side. But to have one man come in here and patronize her in a not so good of a way and then to have another who thought he was the owner and couldn't even ask for her services, she was beginning to wonder why she was even there. However, she supposed it was better than to just stand there working with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 am

Making her way up to the tavern, she sees the familiar oak door. Her eyes still glaring, she wondered why she gave up so easily. What was it that made her let him go? She opens the door, too easildy as her anger swelled within. She sees the familiar elf cleaning the bar and tending to the others. Her boots thud softly across the floor as she steadily makes her way to the bar and sits down on the barstool. She examines the elf, her silver hair disheveled, her eyes seem tired, and yet she has the grace of a dancer as she filled in the orders of the patrons. She watches the barmaid as she wonders how long it would take her to notice Andy was there. Andy sits back with her back against the wall and her feet on a stool and waits.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 am

sees Andy walk in again. She thought she told her to stay out . . . her? Wait, did she miss something there? Wasn't Andy a he? Looking at how Andy walked and how she held her body, she saw that Andy was indeed a girl. Walking over to Andy, she notices that there is something different about her eyes. Something had happened and Andy didn't like it. Secretly, Silver wondered what it was as she too felt the same anger and resentment. Why would she feel such a thing? She heard it happened among people of the same race and they were both elves. Hmmm, must be. "Well, Sir . . miss, what would you like? Some dragon's fate as before?" She pulled out the bottle and poured a shot, placing it in front of Andy. "Excuse me miss, I need to look on a little one but will be back shortly." She runs off to the inn part, leaving the bottle in front of Andy, as if letting her have it for her troubles.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Nods as Silver walks away. She looks at the bottle, smiling at the fiery feeling that the drink brought her and her heart. The burning sending thrills through her body, reminding her that she was still alive. That was more like it. She slowly drinks her drink, tasting the dragon's blood as it slowly went down her throat and coated her stomach. She sits back and props up a foot on the stool next to her. She runs her hand through her ravenblack/ red tipped hair. Her crimson eyes scan the room, as it has calmed late into the night.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:06 pm

As Szalor takes over his eyes glow a dark orange and he smiles at the new patron. He watches the young silver woman go up stairs and turns to the new one. He nods and introduces himself, "I am Szalor, owner of this establishment." He extends his hand as part of his introduction. So as to not worry the new patron he allows his eyes to go back to their normal color and the glowing stops. He hoped this one wouldn't be so difficult like some tough ones tried to be. She was quite pretty and he hoped to take on some troubling tales as per the proverbial bartender does. "Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked courteously. He grabbed a bar mop and began to wipe down the bar as he smiled to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 am

Her crimson eyes watch him and her ears hear his words. Looking at the bottle in her hand, she shakes her head. "As for the drink, I am more than just good. However, I heard that there was an inn attached to this establishment. I am in need of rest as i have been on a long journey." Her voice was not the soft, petit voice that many would have expected of her, but yet the man whom she tried to become. She puts a small money bag on the table. It is filled with gold coins and silver dubain. "What is the cost of one of your rooms?" She runs her right hand through her short, raven black/crimson tipped spikes of hair.
Back to top Go down
Szalor Darkhope

Szalor Darkhope

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 am

He looks at the not-so-normal female and says, "Indeed I have very good rooms for you, though, depending on your need is depending on the price." He smiled as if to imply more than what he was offering was on the table. He did not, however, have such implications there; it was simply how his smile came off. Szalor gave a warm encompassing smile to pass the original grin along. He looked at the eyes of the new wanderer and saw a tired irritation. He placed on key down for a simple room, one key down for a modest room, and one key down for a grand room. Looking at the woman he said, "These keys lead to your rest. One key is to a simple room with a bath, window, and bed. The modest key here has a closet and desk included in the original list." Finally he pointed to the third key, "This key is to a large version of everything and there will be free breakfast, massages, and special little kits to make your bath so much better." He smiled and did a slight nod to her to see if the offers perked her interest. He added, "All are at the best prices in town and the items offered are from a reputable supplier."
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 am

Seeing the grin of the new bartender, she knew what that smile implied. However, she was not some woman to swoon so easily. She looks at the three keys. She takes the first key to the simple room. She was not one for fanciness or luxury. Also, the room with the least amount of items, the cheaper and better it was. She looks over and sees the corridor of doors, wondering which one was for her key. She stands, takes the bottle and goes to her room. After trying her key on a few doors, she notices teh one at the end. The door is very plain, weathered and cracked. A few cobwebs on the upper corner, showing that the room has not been used in some time. Well, she will put it to the use she needs. A simple chair, simple bed. That was her life, simple. Of course, while still in the eyes of the council, that orc has sanctuary. Well, when he finds that the orc cannot do the job, he will let him go. Thus so, free game. She will complete her mission in one way or another, just the means may have to change. Trying not to kill is hard with people getting in the way. Well, at least there is rest that no one will even try to prevent. She opens the door, smiling. The room was perfect with a small window high and tiny so that no one would try anything. Even a small black tattered curtain for those who would try to peep. But that did not hinder her. She only took off her cloak, hangingin it over the back of the chair, her weapons beside her bed. She shuts the door, walks over to the bed. She sits dow , blows out the candle and lays down on the bed. Her mind, all jumbled about, finally lets down a little so that she could close her eyes and fall asleep. Maybe she will get her chance again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 am

As the sun slowly rises, so does Andy. She looks about, not remembering at first which dwelling she was at. Looking at her bed, she smirks as she is glad it is empty of filth, unlike before. Her head, feeling as if a massive hammer had made its rendezvous, reminds her that she had a little help getting to sleep. She looks to the night stand by the candle and nods at the empty bottle. She stands up, walks over to the wash basin and washes her face. The water is freezing, but yet she holds it together as if this sort of thing was normal. It was. She takes her cloak and puts it on, along with her weapons. Mmmmm, maybe some eggs and pork would satisfy her hunger. She opens the door, turns to make sure that all is in well enough order and walks out the door, down the corridor and up to the bar where she waits for the silver haired elf or the other tender to show up and take her order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!   Welcome to Vastwind Tavern.  People of ALL races are invited! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Vastwind Tavern. People of ALL races are invited!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Taverns :: Vastwind Tavern-
Jump to: