Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Spider's Web(Szalor/open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akahana Fang

Akahana Fang

Spider's Web(Szalor/open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider's Web(Szalor/open)   Spider's Web(Szalor/open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 am

"Damn it ......I .....fuck it lets go I will just return another time and slay him I have lots of hate in my heart that will allow it. All though I have no reason to go back right now....nor do I want to."

"She would look away from him knowing her son would be safe but her heart would start to ache missing him. She would look back at this angel that stands before her knowing now what she must do she would take his hand with her own. Thinking to her self "I'm coming home my son"

"The only reason I go now is for the sake of my son. And when the time comes that he is older and on his own I will return and finish what I started"

Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Web(Szalor/open)   Spider's Web(Szalor/open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 am

"thank you miss" he says with a smile and that voice that was almost to painful to hear. He feels her hand in his and suddenly they were in front of Joyce and he held out his hand to her "it's your turn now miss......come with me if you want to live"
Back to top Go down
Joyce Christensen

Joyce Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Web(Szalor/open)   Spider's Web(Szalor/open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Joyce watched all the conversation of the angel and Akahana. The too seemed to be very...insistent about their own purposes. Joyce was beginning to worry that she will have to protest about Akahana to stay here but let out a sigh of relief hearing her decision had changed. Now that her beloved was safe and Akahana is going to return too, Joyce can go back to living world with the two. Smiling at the angel named Soki, she took his hand stepping up closer to him. A relief filled her as she will not have to feel the horrible presence of Bael. He might as pleasant as he wants but he's still the prince of all demons. ''Let's just get out of here, fellas. I missed the living world...'' she said and subconsciously stepped even closer to Soki. Not doing anything bad, regarding that she is not single at the moment, but she just was attracted to the feeling of the safety. She was not weak nor pathetic, no. But she was still a woman. A mortal woman. These tends to seek safety...
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Web(Szalor/open)   Spider's Web(Szalor/open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:28 pm

He smiles as she steps closer to him and gives her a small smile "off we go then" he says and tightens his grip on both of the women as a bright white light engulfs them and blinds everything else in the room as the three phase out in the whiteness of the light and disappear into nothing. When they reappear they are outside the tavern and safe from all. He let's go of the both of them steps away from them and gives a sweeping bow "I hope that I was not to rough with either of you and if I was please forgive me I was in a rush but now I have played my part and must go now" he says as he stands back up and smiles at them both then took to the sky his wings flapping and pushing off large gusts of wind and he takes to the sky and with one big flap he was gone in a blur of motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider's Web(Szalor/open)   Spider's Web(Szalor/open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider's Web(Szalor/open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2