Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

What the Fuck?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jank

Jank

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am

Here in this hole he had wound up. The Pigs were taking his prints and everything. Jank couldn't believe his eyes. The lying sons a bitches had actually arrested him for destruction of property. Jank didn't have a defense; he destroyed other's property for a living, almost. He was a little pissed, but he went along with it. Finally the bastard guard got done and stepped on his foot to move across the room. Jank was thoroughly irritated with the rudeness of the individual. And they think Orcs are rude, he thought to himself. Jank followed the man across the room into an interrogation chamber. Jank looked around at the set up. This seemed inviting enough to him. He'd definitely been in worse. He loved the good guy and bad guy routines. So Jank played along with the piglet and sat down in the 'bad guy' chair. Jank thought to himself about the bogus charge, oh yeah hadn't he mentioned, he didn't do it. Yeah, some punk ass piece of shit kid was the one who'd collapsed the roof of the stable on the heads of the now dead horses. He hadn't done the deed though, his horse had died too. One minute he'd been passing through the temporary gate set up by his ally Krotch (an Ogre Mage) and the next minute Krotch's gate ended up in the stable that housed the town guard's horses. Jank dodged off his horse quick enough to avoid a very large headache.

Suffice to say the guard captain started to get into Jank's face. Yelling was something that Jank hurt people for. Jank rose slowly to equate the captain's stature and stared him in the eyes. The captain seeing this slow rise as a threatening move, took a swing. Jank was about to threaten him, but the captain acted too fast. Jank grabbed the punch in mid swing and tossed the captain through the glass mirror giving glimpse into the interrogation room. He didn't talk much, but when Jank had something to say, someone usually got hurt. This time it was the guard captain for the Val'Daria city watch. As he turned Jank saw the consequences to his actions. The standard weapon for the city guard was the half spear and light crossbow, one or the other was pointed at Jank now from thirty-five guardsmen.

Jank looked at all of them and finally spoke, "How many of you have to die before you wise up? What the fuck?!"
Back to top Go down
Lady_Silver

Lady_Silver

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:03 pm

wrong post
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:50 pm

After leaving the tavern, Andy goes from spot to spot, stopping any passersby that would be willing to answer the question and showing them the picture of the man Andy was after. The only answer Andy was getting was "no, don't know him. Haven't seen him." Didn't matter, the word was something Andy was used to hearing. Finally one passersby told Andy to try the police department and gave directions. Andy was good at remembering directions and didn't need to write them down. Within minutes, Andy reached the police headquarters.
Walking into the door, Andy went right up to the booking desk. The place was sound proof from the outside, making it feel as if it were a whole new world. The walls were bright white as a hospital and thick bricks bounced the sound off inside.
Andy places the paper parchment on the desk. "I am looking for this man. I was told to come here as you people would be the ones to know. So, where is he?" The person at the desk just looked at Andy dumbfounded. "Look sir, we don't . . ." Andy waves a hand, "I know, you don't know where he is. And don't call me sir, I am not a knight. Anyway, I know he is here, so just open the door. Be a good girl and do me that favor." The girl just stares at Andy. Not having the patience, Andy grabs the sword that was sheathed and hits the electronic lock on the door with three swipes. The final blow frying the controls and the door swung open as if it didn't have a latch.
Andy walks steadily down the corridor, and around a few corners. Looking down the hall, Andy sees glass on the floor and an officer lying on the ground. Andy can hear yelling in the interrogation room as well. Yup, he's here. Andy tightens the grip on the sword in hand and with boots quietly thudding on the linoleum. The walls seem to be endless, but finally Andy reached the room, swings the door open and walks in. Finding the Orc throwing his little temper tantrum, Andy decides to pull up a chair and just watch this child-like rant. Sighs, Andy thinks of how close Orcs and Drows were, except Orcs were uglier, thus their temper. Waiting for him to finish, Andy props up a foot and rakes a hand through the raven black/blood tipped hair. Andy needed a bath, but the Orc needed it worse. Andy stays quiet until the Orc finishes the rant.
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 am

Jank looks over and rolls his eyes. Why couldn't a hot half naked woman come in? Why did a half breed elf have to stroll in? Least he could do was be a female, sheesh, he thought. Jank stared at the crowd of guards crowding around him. Jank was more athletic than they gave him credit for. He'd been alive longer than most knew and could move in ways no one thought possible. A guard lunged for him and Jank side stepped tripping him. Bringing his knee up into the guard's stomach, Jank slammed his hands into the back of the guard. "You pigs suck!" Jank said with disgust. More guards rushed as Jank disposed the first one with a kick. Jank jumped up and spun horizontal in the air. Grabbing the guard's head with his legs Jank flipped himself over the man and kicked his back. The guard went flying into the back wall face first. The other two got roundhouse kicked in the faces as they attempted to turn around. Jank yelled at the cops as yet another came up, "I don't need an axe to slaughter you all!" Jank took this human by his front clothes and slammed him against the closest wall. As the guard ricocheted off Jank grappled him and lifted him up. He looked at the remaining police force and yelled, "You want some of this?!" Saying that he slammed the man down onto the floor making a loud hard crack. Looking at the remaining guards Jank noticed his axe on the one he'd power slammed onto the ground. Jank picked up 'Hrothmund' and smiled at the rest. Lifting up his hand he made a 'come hither' motion signifying he was ready to trash them.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Watching the sight, Andy just simply yawns, bringing a hand to the mouth. This orc had some skills, had to be since he was as old as the day was long. These humans were weak, even Andy could take them. But . . why waste unnecessary strength and energy? Andy pulls out a small notebook and begins to make marks for every strike on the orc vs the amount of times a cop was thrown through into the wall or over a chair. With a smirk, Andy just leans back, letting a cop go right past. As the orc grabs his sword, Andy just gives a roll of the eyes. They never learn do they. However, this is just more evidence to pile upon what the orc has already done.
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Jank continues to pummel the cops until he gets tackles from behind. The brutality that is shown to the half orc by the guards is a phenomenon in itself. The men continue to pound their brutal fists into the half drunken rage machine. The physical pain felt was a release for Jank. He laid there never crying out or yelling. His body taking the punishments of the world from the Humes. He could not deal with his pain much longer and simply sunk into bliss. He was a masochist of sorts within himself, but this was not about pleasure. This was simply about release. In his mind the half orc dreamed of the life changing man known simply as Benjamin. The man had created a song of Jank's life with a song he had called 'Here We Are.' Jank let a tear roll down his cheek remembering his life and the friends he once had known. He laid there as his blood began to spill and fly. There wouldn't be a Jank when these men finished. They would ensure like others had that this orc would perish along with the crime of the city. Jank just thought to himself to 'say goodbye as would dance with the devil tonight.'
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Having left the others behind he desides that it's time for a home of his own but first he needed to check the zoning laws and what not so he was walking into the palice station to see. When he got in the young woman behin the counter had a horrified look on he face and the door to the back was cut open and sound of fighting could be heard coming from the back. So off to see he went, and when he got there what he saw appaled him to the core. His voice boomed over the madness "what is this mans crime that he be treted like this" his anger very clear and his power rising in an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Hears someone bellowing out questions and turns towards the door, still sitting in the chair. Andy smirks at the sight of the man standing in the doorway. Andy stands up but does not walk to the man. "This . . Orc has assaulted several officers of the law . . just a few minutes ago. Along with that, I have been hunting this creature for many years for crimes during the war of Haldain." Looking at the man, from head to toe, crimson eyes summing him up. "Of course, you were not there, you weren't even born I bet. And . . . you have not heard of the place even. It is just as well, it is a sore spot for even humans. I have been following this Orc from the first moment he killed in cold blood in that senseless war." There was an edgy hiss to Andy's words. Reaching for sword at hand, but thought better of it, Andy instead takes the notebook out, opens it up and with pen to paper, waits for another . . charge to put against the Orc, "However, would you like to add something to his 'resume'?"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 am

"so for assume he gets beat to near death. NO I will not stand for it. He may have done some wrongs in his past but how will he ever be able to make them right if he is dead, how will he make amends if you let this brutality happen just because of a personal grudge you have against him" he says his voice calmer but his anger still over flowing into the room filling it with a hot electricity. He take a few steps into the room ducking so he can get through the door and stands next to the Orc looking down at him "he only half Orc....no wonder he is hated so much....such discrimination. I will have all of your jobs....now get out of here" he says to the police and kneels next to Jank "are you all right"
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Smirks as the police are ran out of there. Andy stands up, handing some papers over to Sergei. "Thank you. It was rather comical to see something so flimsy fly like a petal on the wind and yet act as if they were the jagged rocks in the bay. Now, if you will excuse us, we will be on our way." The papers that Andy held contained a photograph of Jank. Listed below were the war crimes he had committed. Looking at the papers and then at Sergei, "If I were one of them, I would have been unconscious. They are a pitiful group, aren't they. Humans are always weak. Why exert any energy when the other party does it for me?" Andy walks over to Jank and grabs his harm, "Alright buddy, time to go."
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:16 am

Jank looked up through his bloody face. He saw two men standing above him. One was asking if he was alright and the other wanted to take him somewhere. He wasn't sure which one to punch first. It was a human that had caused his first death. This human he'd known for twenty years and had thus abandoned him in a Mulhorandi tome. Jank had been swarmed by thousands of undead soldiers. This other one, wasn't human. Uhh....now he remembered. This was a half breed elf or at least smelled like one. He figured that swinging at the bounty hunter would be his best goal. Groggily he rolls to the side and swings at the elf, epically missing of course because of his mangled face. Rolling to the side Jank placed his hands to his side and laid on the floor face down. He bleed a little more before attempting to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Lorelie

Lorelie

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: what's the commotion?   What the Fuck?! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:33 am

Walks by and hears something from within, but thinks better of it and continues on her way.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:36 am

Stepping lightly around the other man and towards the orc on the floor. Andy does not acknowledge the human part of the orc, only the orc. Pulling Jank's arms back, Andy places handcuffs on the orc's wrists. Andy's knee is on the orc's back, keeping him down. Andy removes the glove on the left hand and reaches down to the orc's face. A small light eminiates from Andy's hand as the wounds of the orc heals. Taking a small rag, Andy wipes the wet blood from Jank's face. "Wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to be nasty and dirty when I book you and take you to the judge"
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 am

He looks at the paper for a moment reading some of the things on it then looks up at Andy and Jank. He crumbles the papers up and let's them fall to the floor "I don't care about this mans past or your personal problems with him. You both are in an area under my watch and I say this man goes no where" he says and takes a step forward towering over the two.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:24 am

Andy's knee still on Jank's back, Andy places the glove back on. Andy's face tenses as there is no time for childish games. In a mock voice, "I am so sorry captain. I did not realize that I should have hunted you down first. But of course, if you would like to join us, I'm sure I could make you a meal or something. It will be rather cold and this orc may need a new jacket." With that, Andy's crimson eyes glowered and a slight growl seemed to be heard from within. Andy's jaw tightened as there was no time to be playing around. The mission was to get this orc, and take him where his future was inevitable, whether good or bad, that was not for Andy to decided. Andy pulls Jank up by his arms and starts to make way for the door, walking around the towering human.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm

A low rumble could be heard as well as felt coming from him "you have mistaken me for human....and capten on the police here. Not something one of you 'talents' should mistake" he says mockingly at Andy and grabs Janks arm as they move by "I said he doesn't go anywhere" his eyes bleeding from his normal to a deep deep green
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Jank looked at both of the dudes. They had a hold of his arms and he was starting to feel like the wrong end of a condom. He wanted out of this sausage fest, but he wasn't sure how to accomplish it. He looked at both of the men and chuckled. He couldn't help himself and he nearly doubled over laughing. He stood there for a moment and just thought about all the betrayal in his life. He looked at the doorway they were at and then at the captain or whomever that guy was. "Are you guys done....I have things to do." He wanted so bad, but he remembered what Apherion had taught him, "Don't harm the innocent, ignorant, or the foolish until I tell you too Jank." Jank waited to see what the two men would do.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 am

Andy was not liking this other creature very much. Wearing on thin patience, Andy's crimson eyes darkened more. "If you want to become a straggler, then so be it. BUt this . . this creature, is still coming with me." Looking at Jank, "I am not with the police, so there is no police procedure that I must do. The only thing you have to do is to come with me." Andy grips Jank's arm tighter and begins pulling him away from Sergei. There was no time for childish games. The creature either came with them or let them pass. He had no need for an Orc.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

As Andy tried to pull away from him they went no where and his temper grew quickly. He reached over grabbing the front of andy's cloths and pick the elf up with ease then quickly slamming Andy against the wall hard enough for it to crack and presses his elbow into Andy's chest. As he does this a look of confusion crosses Sergei's face and drops the elf "why do you hide" he asks
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Andy hits the wall with a thud, head banging against the bricks. Andy's ribs, back . . hell, everything was hurting. From being picked up and thrown, Andy's fingers were numb from being ripped free from their grasp of the orc's. Yet, there was a mission to finish and Andy was not going anywhere until it was finished or death came to call. Hopefully the latter would not happen for a very long time. Andy's chest became very sore and it became difficult to breathe as the creature bore down. Andy stares at Sergei as if not understanding the question. But not even the wrappings could protect under such pressure. Nothing said, Andy just glares and then looks at the orc. "My mission is not finished. I have no times for useless questions." A growl rises from deep within as Andy pushes Sergei back. "Stand back and let me do my job. My quarrel is not with or for you . . .or pack up and come with." Locking eyes with Sergei, Andy raises a brow. "We could always use a good guard dog."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 pm

He tightens his grip on Andy's cloths and pushes a little harder as a deep rumble moves through him his eyes now a deep deep green with gold specks "watch how you speak to me or I will have you thrown into the jail here.....woman" he says then drops Andy "I am a lycan and council member here in this city and I say he goes no where till I say so if you don't like it to bad" he growls down at her and turns back to Jank and brakes the cuffs that were on him "I have recruited this man as my personal guard anything he has done is and over with am I clear" he says glaring over his shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Glares at Sergei as he says the treacherous word. It was none of his business what she did, but the mission was still not over. "Since you are council, I will not harm you as I respect you enough to let you live. You do not realize the danger you put yourself into when you employ halflings for protection. Those around . . . well, you may as well kiss them and wish them safe journey into the afterlife." Smirking, her voice changing to a slight sneer "such sweet sorrow." Sighing, "So, what the hell am I supposed to do now? Just let him walk away like it was nothing? Your rank does not overwrite all the harm he has caused. You weren't even alive at the time, you wouldn't know." Andy glares at Sergei, then looks at Jank, her hand resting on the dragon hilt of her silver blade.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:39 pm

He was suddenly in front of her "I may have not been alive at that time but I am now. If he does anything stupid he will be dealt with accordingly, and as for you....you can start by taking your hand away from that blade or I will remove it from you" he says as his as his eyes bleed back to normal. "if your so damned worried about him I'll recrut you as well that way you may keep an eye on him and I won't have to kill you"
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Growling at him, her crimson eyes turn black. "I will not work with a halfling!" Her hand stays at attention, she had no intention of backing down, nor going forward if she didn't have to. Her heart was beating wildly and with her silence, yet steady glare, she strived to calm herself down. Her ribs still hurt, as did her back and head. She had had worse, back in the war. It was a good thing father was dead, he would not be very . . approving of her choices.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 am

He closes his eyes and let's out a long heavy sigh "why do women have to be so damn stubborn. You are a fool woman, and if you oppose me you will die" he opens his eyes and looks her over "please sleep on the offer. You are hurt and not thinking clearly" he says and shakes his head at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the Fuck?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Fuck?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Police Headquarters-
Jump to: