Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

What the Fuck?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

What the Fuck?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 am

Looks closer at him, his eyes different than what she had seen before. He had power, and not just the political kind either. Now she knew where that underlying smell came from. Another halfbreed. No wonder he wanted this criminal. "Sleep is for the weak and the dead, neither. No ramming me into the wall will help that either. He is still coming with me" Andy makes her way to Jank and grabs his arm. "I do not have a problem with you halfbreed, it is this one that the charges remain. Let me do my job for once and stop hindering the process."
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 am

Jank looked at her confused. Why was she claiming half breed this and half breed that? Oh she is a she; heh heh, not a he. Oh goody. Concentrate Jank, dammit! His thoughts bounced from one end of the spectrum to another. He had been planning to run whilst those two had been pushing and shoving, but he had found it quite entertaining. So he'd stayed and now had this female thing holding onto his arm like they were going to marry on another. He looked over and using his pointer finger lightly touched Andy's face pushing slightly. He smiled and commented, "Why do you question the inferiority of our genetics, when you are no better?" Oh yes, despite Jank's lineage he was quite capable of speaking in normality, he thought. His only problem that he had for the moment and not realizing it, is that he often thought of himself in third person. A problem that had arisen since his earlier battles. He had, however, a knowledge of his life at his disposal. Whatever this Halfling was arresting him for, he probably did it. The strange thing is he didn't have any memory of ever warring against Elves. He looked at her and then at the councilman, "Hey listen you two, whatever I am being blamed for, I probably did it. However, I am going to go ahead and claim sanctuary here. If a leader grants it, then I know that even if I am a war criminal; I don't go anywhere." He grins at Andy, "Of course there are other ways of getting me tiny framed one." He chuckles at his words, "However, I do need some lodging and a bath." The most surprising aspect of him was the fact that he did indeed bath despite his occupation and family race.
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 am

Her glaring eyes switched from Sergei to Jank who had poked her in the face. Though she knew he was right that she was no better, her human eyes continued to glare. "Santuary? Why such a weak choice? Only those who have something to hide claim sanctuary." Knowing the answer of the other creature, she only hoped.
As the orc makes his comment, Andy does not hesitate to knee him in the stomach. He may still be orc, but he was human as well and had the human weaknesses. "There is no other way I would than to take you in and see that you pay for your crimes. Earlier only adds to your charges." She tightens her grip on his arm, and yet her face lightens as the energy is moved from her face into her hands. She had more strength than her frame allowed people to think.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 pm

He sighs heavily and shakes his head at them both "you are both human and it shows. Your both thick headed. Jank I grant you sanctuary here, and a place to stay for now. That means Andy that you must let him go charges, mission, personal grudge and all" he says stepping up to her and looking down at her "that means now" he tells her
Back to top Go down
Andy_rogue

Andy_rogue

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Growls at both Sergei and Jank. "I am no more human than you are councilman. Since you have granted sanctuary to this . . orc, then I have no choice but to release him." She turns to the Orc, "As for you, I have no need for your kind and you certainly have no need of mine. Stick to your own and you may live a while longer yet." Her eyes still black begin to return to their crimson color as she takes a step back. "Then I will leave you two at your leave. As I cannot complete my job, what is my purpose of being here?" She takes her hand off the sword and turns around. Her boots thud across the linoleum floor . . . past the broken glass, past the frightened receptionist, and out the doors into the busy city. She didn't need the trouble that always hit her when she had to do her job, and now . . sanctuary? What the hell was that? She knew the councilman would grant it as he seemed to be the peacemaker of the situation. Looking at the sky, it was already night time. She had wasted so much time arguing, she did not think to set up a room for the night. She decides to head to the tavern and see what they got. She shakes her head "Fools, if they would have just let me be, they would not of thought me so weak."
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 am

Jank recovered from the light tap of the half elf. He saw her walk away and muttered, "You couldn't kill me if you tried, but weak doesn't mean I want to die like a bitch. I would rather fight to my death, thank you." He shook his head and muttered, "Chicks..."He shook his head and looked around at the mess that was the police headquarters. He smiled at the men helping each other out of the room. He saw the blood on the walls and floor. He grinned at his devastation and looked at the councilman as if it was the first time that he'd seen the man, "Do I get paid?" He asked as if it was a question he needed to ask. He had been nonchalantly offered a job and so Jank, because he had nothing better to do, decided to accept. Money was money to him and he did need some to continue his aether journey.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:22 pm

He laughs slightly at the two of them. The woman for being a woman and the Orc.....was going to be entertaining to say the least. When Jank asked if he was to get paid Sergei tilts his head for a moment and laughs "yes. Yes you will get paid." he holds his hand out "Names Sergei"
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Jank looks the man over and tries to decide whether to shake his hand or not. He thought to himself and smiled. Money was money and Jank would not argue with the man, nor prove unworthy of the potential currency. Jank outstretched his hand and shook the councilman's. Jank gave a stout, strong handshake to the man Seregi. He smiled and introduced himself, "My name is Jank Gro'Burgon, but just call me Jank." Jank's stomach began to growl, "I am a little hungry, is there any place open for food around here?" Jank just needed some gas for the engine and hoped the senator...uhhh...the councilman wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 am

"There are a few places here and there, where you go is of your choosing" he says as he turns towards the door and begans to walk out "I don't really need a guard but I gave you te job so I expect you to follow through with it, if not we will give our new friend a call and have her pay you a visit we clear" he stop and looks over his shoulder at Jank.
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Jank confused at the sudden change in demeanor was taken aback by the man Seregi. He cocked his head to the side as if to challenge the words. However, in traditional fashion of an idiot he nodded and asked, "So what do you want with me then?" He was confused by the words and actions of the man standing before him. He thought about it to himself and became slightly irritated about it. Humans were all the same and he rejected that part of himself. This man may have been strong, but his change was that of men. They would change their minds when it suited them and change their deals when it helped their needs. If the man did not need his services then he would have no reason to keep Jank around. Jank knew that in situations like that, from previous experiences, that he would be an expendable tool. Jank didn't mind being a tool, but an expendable one? No, Jank could not become another corpse, like one Apherion had left him as in the Mulhorandi tomb. Jank shook his head and looked at the man, "I am not an expendable tool buddy. If you don't need me then don't use me. You don't need to play hero with me. I have been taking care of myself for a very long time. I am not your average," and he looked toward the direction of the bounty hunter, "half breed. I am much more than that. Your charity is appreciated, but I want to be needed." He looked at the councilman again shaking his head, "Your not my hero. Your not my mother and your not my enemy. I am going to go find something to kill." With that he brushed past the man Seregi and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 am

He grabs Janks shoulder as he walks by "I have not once said that you would be an expendable tool to me, in fact I believe that you would be quite the powerful weapon at my disposal" he says to Jank.
Back to top Go down
Jank

Jank

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Jank looked at him with a keen eye and shrugged. He also looked at the hand on his shoulder and waited for the retraction. He looked at the man again and shook his head. Jank smiled slightly and said, "Alright human; I will help you if you want me. You may not need me, but the minute our deal goes south; so do I. I may look like a stupid half Orc, but three hundred years teaches even an Orc the lovely things in life." He glares at the councilman, "Like betrayal...." His voice trailed off to let it sink in. He wasn't going to take crap, but he would respect the authority that helped him out. He reiterated, "However, if you help me; you'll have some extra muscle then." Jank decided to stand there and accept the fate that was present; he would work for this man.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:24 am

He nods and takes his hand back "first, I know what betrayal feels like I have felt it as well. Second, I am not human so please don't put me in that group, given that there are a few here and there that are ok" he says walking past Jank and stops just on the other side of the door "let's eat something....my treat to new business opertunitys"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck?!   What the Fuck?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Fuck?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: Police Headquarters-
Jump to: