Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

Exploration of a young queen to a new realm

Go down 
+2
Gemini
Aphrael
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrael

Aphrael

Exploration of a young queen to a new realm Empty
PostSubject: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 am

Aphrael had came to this realm at the request of her daughters to see what is going on. She looks at the fountains with awe as she stops to look around. Her long blue hair falls all around her face to frame as she stands very still like an ice statue. A hand rests on her stomach as she watches the water since she is at peace and smiles. She then brushes her hair out of her eyes as she turns to look around for any signs of life. "I guess no one is in this part of the realm" she mutters to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://cresenticebreak.twilight-mania.com/
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 am

Leaving the market place, the little girl passes many buildings and looking in awe. Never had she seen anything like it before. She hears water falling into more water and makes her way to the fountains. She sees a tall lady with blue hair and sneaks by the fountain. She hides behind the fountain and watches the lady, her dark eyes never blinking. The lady look nice enough, but how did she know? As the lady speaks, it sounds like music that the angels play. She notices her dress, so beautiful. She looks down at her own, so torn and in such disarray. She sighs inwardly as she is not ready for the lady to see her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm

At long last the storm had ended. Though he had not been at the palace for safety, having decided to be at his families home during the storm, he figured it best to go check on his city. See how much damage had been done. Taking a deep breath of the cool day air, he began to walk down the many streets and allies, nodding to those that knew him, shaking hands with those that didn't, and trying help as much as possible.

At long last he came to the square that held, what he thought, the most beautiful fountain in all the city. Such work had been done long before the humans had ever called Val'Dariah home, but it didnt stop him from admiring the artwork.

Walking up to the fountain, he couldn't help but noticed two people, females by his good judge of sight, by the fountain. Smiling, he waved his hand to both.

"Good day to you both! How are things? I hope you weren't caught up in the storm." He couldn't help but be friendly. Being a politician did that to you sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael

Aphrael

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Aphrael sees the young one then the man. "hello young one" she would say to the girl. Aphrael kneels down to look at the girl in the eyes. She then looks up at the man again "i just got here after the storm hit sir" is all she would say to him.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:55 am

Looks at the pretty lady in blue. Looking closer, her eyes wider. "Lady Cassi! Did you fall too? We were playing and then a big boom. We landed here. . . ." She was running towards Aphrael when she stops short and looks even closer. She examines Aphrael's face, body, and movements. Her voice was pretty like a river, but not who she thought she was. A look of disappointment comes across her face. "You are not her, are you?" she asks Aphrael. She then looks at the man, acknowledging he was there, but nothing more. She turns and hides behind the fountain. She looks around at the area, the rain drops were still dripping from what trees were left. There was debris around as well. The grass was stilll wet under her bare feet and she liked the feeling. She just continued to stare, trying to figure the two out.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Smiling softly, he walked up to the woman at the fountain, taking note that the shy girl was near by. How curious she had acted, but then again, living in Val'Dariah, that was almost the norm. He bowed slightly to the woman, then to the shy girl behind the fountain. "My name is Lucian. I am a council member of this great city. If you have any needs, please, I am open to hear them, even if I can only speak for the humans. I can still pass on concerns to those council members that represent you."He looked about, sighing slightly. Thank the gods it was only a small storm. The damage it had caused was minor this time. Now the worst one was to come. He had to make preperations.

"I take it both you ladies are new to this city? Do you need a guide? A map of directions? Maybe a place to stay? Since I have not been summoned, I can do all these things for you." he bowed to the women once more.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 pm

He arrived per the letter he had received by the human. He moved into the fountain area looking for a man in red. He was quite irritated that his letters were intercepted. He moved swiftly with his armor on his lower half and his exposed top half seemed to enjoy its freedom. He noticed two females and he approached respectively to the group finally noticing the man. The Victorian and Gothic scenery was breathtaking to his eyes. It had clearly been created by the hands of a female. He looked at the female genius of the place. The mind of a woman was a simple thing, yet, filled with complex equations and beauty. He looked toward the fountains as an example and marveled at their construction. He was truly impressed with the statuettes that spewed the water in their magnificent forms. He looked at the buildings in all their greatness; despite the male rudeness of the guard staff the construction of this palace of a city was fantastic and this obviously powerful woman known to him as council woman Mae was obviously the lead thought behind it. He couldn't wait to talk to the woman in person to give his allegiance to. He saw the man in red and approached him not saying a word, but bowing to the young child and to the effervescent woman near her. He bowed respectively and then stood in front of the man known as Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:37 pm

After the guard gave him the letters to Bryce, knowing the man was busy thanks to Mae, he desided to send one to this Victor fellow. It was only the right thing to do, after all. Thanks to his training, he had sensed the new presence, dark indeed it was, searching him out and finding him. Though he need not look at the male creature, he knew all too well the power that was within him. And though he be young himself, being able to recognize such things was a beautiful accomplishment for someone of his age and stature.

Bowing to the ladies, he looked over his shoulder at the man known as Victor, and smiled slightly.
"Hello good sir. You wish to see Council Woman Mae McCloud I take it? While the sun is up, I'm afraid she sleeps. But if you like, I can help you out as best I can."

He turned to the man and held out his hand. It was a political move, one he couldn't help but have. He was trying to be friendly, and to guage the male before him.

Oh yes, his dark persona would suit Ms. McCloud well. This male was just what she looked for in loyal subjects.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 pm

He looked at the man's hand. He didn't need friendship or the unnecessary kindness shared between formalities. He didn't shake his hand; he just looked at it. He wanted to get down to business and he wasn't in the mood for games. It was a ninety percent chance that this council woman was a vampire. He liked this situation already. He didn't need this man though. "I need a mirror and for you to lead me to her, now. I will wait for her to wake....." He gave the man his words and made no attempt to smile. He didn't care if this was insulting, he wasn't here to socialize. The dark clouds in the sky looked threatening again to the land and city. He didn't have time for this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 am

Shy and hiding behind the fountain, she watches the scene as it plays out. She keeps glancing at the woman, thinking that she must be the queen from the sky. But another voice told her that it was not. "No dear one, it is not she. Though from the looks of it, she could be an angel. Just be wary of where you step child." At this, the little girl looks down at her feet. A quizzical look comes across her face as she does not seem to understand. She goes to speak, but the voice stops her. "There are no arguments here. You do as you are told. We have to in order to get back. We must be wary." Inwardly, the little girl agreed, but did not make any sudden movements as the men were scary to her. They were polite yes, but someting told her that there was a presence around that was dark and eerie. She shivers and slowly makes her way to the lady in blue. She looks at the lady with her dark, unending eyes and a voice speaks to the lady. "Forgive little Gemini's outburst. She thought you were were Queen Caseopia, mother of Andromeda and wife to King Cepheus. We know now that you are not, but you are very special indeed." The little girl curtsies as gracefull as a little girl looking about 5 would do. Then she ran behind Aphrael and hid in order for the men to think she had gone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Belmont

Alex Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 am

Alex would come walking to the fountain she would notice that she was almost twice the size and build in the women around here. Dressed in tight leather black pants, with a matching vest top no bra under it her shapely body would near the area as she looked around from under her hood she would keep her distance for a moment seeing the drow and the other human talking a few women there. Raised mostly by a warrior clan she had no need for the formality's of how they act she was there to relax and go on her way to find a new job that would fit her and serve her well . She would remain silent as every one talked she would listen her accent would allow some English but not much as she would come closer to the lovely fountain.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 am

This drow was indeed something to be desired. But he had dealt with worse. Shaking his head slowly, lowering his hand, he smiled softly to the male. "My dear boy, you must understand some things. Manners matter when trying to get your way here." He looked beyond the drow and shook his head. The guards were already lining up to make sure that their council man didn't need any help.

"I can give you a visitor's mirror, one that has a map of the city," he spoke softly, yet held a tinge of authority within his voice. "But trust me when I say that she will not be disturbed by anyone while she is asleep. You may try to contact her with the mirror, just by saying her name and title, since we are in a city with over thirty million others. If she answers, then you shall know."

He took out the mirror, his marroon aura slightly rising in self defense. "Watch yourself young man. In this city, there are ways to deal with those without manners that you would find enjoyable, I am sure, unless upon the recieving end."

He waved the guards off, knowing they would need their services elsewhere. He wasn't a mere pushover of a council member, though many tried to show that he was. Just cause he was human, didn't make him powerless.

"Have a nice day," he spoke, bowing slightly to the drow, his political dimenour returning rather easily.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 pm

He would look at the man pretending to be tough and grunt at him. He takes the mirror out of the man's hand and leaves a few gold in one swipe. He looks at the mirror and pockets it figuring that if the woman was asleep then she wasn't going to wake to talk to him. He muttered something like, 'thanks,' and walked away from the councilman. These humans were going to be fun to play with when he got the chance too. He smiled and started to walk away.

He looked at the architecture of the place admiring the beauty again. The women here were strange. One looked like she belonged somewhere else and the other was a gnomish child. He laughed out loud and continued to walk. Was there no decent people here? He looked at a warrior who had just arrived. He smirked at her and just stared long and hard. She was well built and had a decent weapon. He smirked and walked past her brushing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alex Belmont

Alex Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 pm

She would turn her head after the drow brushed her shoulder her eyes would narrow a bit as she watched him. There eyes would lock in almost a combat phase she would turn around fully so that she could see him better.

"Sir you got a problem or something?
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

He turned to the woman and looked at her. He didn't have time for this. She was below him, for now. He wasn't wanting to fight a woman who was mistaken in thinking she was in his class. He peered at her in a strange fascination with the creature. The temple obviously thought she was tough shit. He walked over to her and got in her face. The sky was clearing, but the mood at the fountains was dank and moody. Let's see if this 'lady' has the worth to back up her attitude. He smiles at her, "None what-so-ever, witch." He looks at all the others and laughs out loud thinking nothing of her. His scythe glistened for battle; he was ready for the minx.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 am

Seeing the ugly drow, and surprisingly hearing his thoughts, she runs to the lady in blue. She hides behind the lady, trying to become invisible. The ugly man scared her, yet the other voice was firm and confident that he only acted tough and was . . what was the word she used . .compensating? The other lady that appeared was just as scary, but there was something about her that relaxed Gemini. Oh she wished Lady Caseopia was there, but the lady in blue would be just as good. She felt comfortable around her and the man in red. The other two, however, needed more time. She didn't like the ugly drow and started to say so when the other voice commanded her to stop. She just simply frowned, putting her bottom lip out and crossed her arms. As the drow turns and leaves to be on his way, Gemini sticks her tongue out quickly. She didn't care who saw, he didn't have to be so mean.
Back to top Go down
Alex Belmont

Alex Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 am

She would look at him not having any time or care for his current attitude much less his personality she would turn and face him completely; her rich dark brown eyes would stare into his as she would lift a brow for a moment as she would get back in his face with a even flat tone she would speak to him as if he was just another object to either be killed or made a friend out of this she was not for certain with yet. “ It would be wise to get out of my face drow , it seems you could use a lesson in manners…..shall I give you lessons? For going around and calling people names is not nice it is very rude ….it would be like me calling you an elf….how does that make you feel?” She would turn back around and look at the lovely area around her offering the other people there a friendly smile. She is a nice person but not one to be crossed in the wrong was she would reach into her cloak and pull out a small silver case no bigger then six inches in length and only two inches around. Moving her hand quickly over the multiple colored jewels the box would start to open for her into a flower like shape once it was open there would be a small dragon flute inside of it made of white gold with a golden dragon warped around it with emerald eyes. She would bring it to her lips ignoring the drow for the moment and starts to play a soft melody called Inner light on it. The breezes was nice against her skin the sun was warm on her hands as she played the flute softly it was just loud enough for her to hear unless you have heightened hearing you would not hear it unless standing right beside her.
Back to top Go down
VictortheDrow

VictortheDrow

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:39 am

He smirked at the brave foolish woman. She had insulted him and greatly there too as well. He wanted to put her in her place, but he had business. He looked at her foolish musical playing and smiled. He didn't smile because he enjoyed it, he did, he smiled because of her lack of fear. He could have easily decapitated the woman, but he did not harm temples in such a way without just cause. He looked at her as she played and said, "I am going to the palace; when I am done I will be free to take your 'lessons." He tossed a platinum coin to her and disappeared into the shadows. As he walked away he thought of whom this council woman was and what she was like. Was she like the brave child with the flute or like some cowardly woman with no will to fight? He would honor the women like he honored all temples. It was the will of Lolth that no woman be harmed by him unless provoked. He did the provoking so he could not attack. He walked into the shadows of darkness to which was his home. The blackness was his life....as bleak as it was.
Back to top Go down
Angelerin_Skye

Angelerin_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Hears music from the distance, while on her walk through the park. What beauty the song portayed. She looked in the direction of the sound, but only saw small figures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watkinsonline.com/cworkman
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Her eyes widen as she listens to the lady's song. What a beautiful flute. Hearing the song, her mouth opens in an "oh" of wonder. She had heard this song before and now knew where it had come from. When she heard it before, it was very far away and she dared not leave her home. She looks down once more, remembering home. Somehow, as the drow was leaving, his feelings had stayed with her and they intermingled and she begins to cry. She buries her head in the lady's blue dress, trying to hide her tears. Even the older voice with the child did not seem to try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrael

Aphrael

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Aphrael watches the little girl before her. She notices a new male then he leaves. She had sensed bad vibes from the drow and she knew at two other drows. She listens to the other woman's song as she sits down by the fountain. Aph nods to Lucian as she looks up at the sky. Aphrael makes a small ice rose for Gemini. She would smile at the girl then the other woman as she sings in a soft voice after the woman was done with her own song. She brushes her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:00 pm

She notices the drow left during the song, and with him, the bad feeling she had felt deep within. She claps wildly at the woman's song and looks at the lady in blue. As the lady hands her a small item, Gemini looks down at the object in her hand and sees the ice rose. Her eyes grow wide with excitement and closes her eyes as a small light comes from the rose. A disembodied woman's voice is heard mumbling softly. When Gemini opens her eyes, the rose is now hardened for all time, and shines just like the stars in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lucian

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:16 pm

The guards were tense with the drow, and for good reason. The male was aggressive, but as he watched the bantor between him and the tall woman he intentionally brushed against, he did take note that there was a respect there. So this drow worshipped women. Not too surprising. He'd have to let Mae know.

Sighing slightly, nodding to the guards far off and away, he turned to the two women he had spoken too before being interupted. "I am so sorry about that. Welcome to Val'Dariah, capital city of Greater, though many wish we were not. Only during times of great war do the others call us leaders."

Looking down at the little girl (Gemini) he smiled softly to her and knelt down. "I am sorry little one. I hope you are alright."

The music he was listening too was beautiful. Very beautiful indeed. He looked over his shoulder at the woman (Alex) and gave a small nod to her, before looking back at the little girl.

"If there is anything you need from my city, please, let me know."
Back to top Go down
Alex Belmont

Alex Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 am

After the song was done she would slowly remove the flute from her lips and cleans it really nicely as she would look at the puzzle box again she would sigh and place the small object into the case as it would close her fingers would speed over the keys very quickly to lock it back in place. She felt better now that her mood was a little lighter and friendly. She would look over to (Lucian) and nods to him. Turning her attention back to the drows foot steps she would fallow them for a moment then making a sudden right turn she would go towards a very large building not sure of what it is as of yet because she was still to far off to see as she got closer she would soon see that she found her self in front of the university shaking her head she moved on admiring the beautiful buildings as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 am

As the lady finishes her song, Gemini plops down on the ground, still mesmorized. She looks at the lady in blue, "That was pretty!" her soft, yet child-like and excited voice. She looks shyly at the man, and nods towards him. A voice in his head was more of an adult woman's, but did not match any of ther characters in the area. "It is quite alright your lordship. Forgive little Gemini. She is rather shy at times and is still learning. We've not been away from home before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a young queen to a new realm   Exploration of a young queen to a new realm Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration of a young queen to a new realm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Val'Dariah :: City of Val'Daria :: City Fountains-
Jump to: