Val'Dariah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy based original RPG forum for advanced role players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Authorities

Trick’o’Treat

29 October - is a special day. This year
 two infamous
vampires and a demon shall
grant the traveling Goth Fair for the
people of Demigora. Many gothic people,
furtune tellers, aura readers and other
esoteric fun shall strike you from behind.
Also the owners promissed many fun games,
lots of good music and awsome prizes for
the best mask.So come, don't miss the fun.

Live Chat

An interesting place to clear one's mind.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergei

Sergei

An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:49 pm

He turns to her with sorrow filled eyes "I don't know Beriana I don't know" he then steps away from the group "You left me. Made it to where I couldn't keep my promise every. I gave my word to protect you and now I can't even do that....I can't even get my vengeance on him now...." he looks down at the road not wanting to look up at anyone. He cliches his fist hard enough that it begains to bleed from his finger nails.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 pm

The Sky clone looked around, the sensations of the 'real' world were flooding into his senses. The connection with Skyler was quite powerful. It wasn't difficult to see why so many shadows wanted to be out as either Sky or Lex. But the sensation was quick to pass as the full affects of being the clone of Skyler Khan took affect.

Looking at everyone, he shook his head. "Sergei, man up boy. You just became a man. You don't have to worry about killing someone you wanted too. I sound like a hypocrit, but so be it." Wow, was this what it was like to be infused with synisism? "As for you two, yes, I shall protect you. It is what my master wishes. I am completely like him, only I have this emotional imprint."

Walking up to the large woman, he smiled lightly, "And you, my giant minx, should not be so aggressive. Though you are an attractive woman..."

Suddenly the clone vanished and another appeared, slightly confused. "Woah. Ok, that emotional imprint was bad. Sorry about that. Apathy is what is needed."

Looking back up at the large woman, he smiled. "Sorry about that. Some of us are new to emotional imprints. Normally no one would know, but since you know about us being a clone of our master, we tend to embrace them." He bowed slightly, "I shall be your guide. Sergei, if you would follow us from behind so as to guard our backs." He turned and headed towards on of the many Inns of the city.
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:28 pm

She reaches out stiffly and pats Sergei akwardly on the shoulder. Things may have gone wrong for those two, but he was in pain, and from what she had been told by Beriana, he didn't deserve it. Neither of them did. Unfortunately life was rarely fair.
She gives his shoulder a final squeeze, sliding her hand off his shoulder to end the physical contact.Then the Skylar clone starts speaking. She growls when it address Sergei in such a base manner, but when it starts speaking about her, her eyes go flat.
She takes a step towards the thing, intending to see if it could bleed, when it vanishes and is replaced. The new one appologizes, but she is not mollified. She points the tip of the spike atop her axe at the clone, then brings the axe up single handed and takes what looks to be a lazy swing. The blade creates a whistling noise as it slices through the air. She glares at the clone and snarls.
Back to top Go down
beriana valiedhiel

beriana valiedhiel

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:44 pm

"I know, and I appologized, but I gave my word to protect you too Sergei. Don't forget or belittle that." She smiles sadly as Atrocity pats Sergei on the shoulder, her friend didn't do things like that, but it comforted her to see it happen. She wished Sergei well, and hoped to keep him as a dear friend, but it seemed that the percieved betrayals on both sides were going to prevent that...
When the clone of Skyler starts talking to Sergei, the color fades from her face. just because she was accepting the fact, didn't mean she was capable of handling having it rubbed in her face right now...or perhaps ever.
His address to Atrocity was almost enough to make up for it though, Beriana's jaw dropped in shock. She scrambled to put herself in Atrocity's way as she started to step forward, but that clone disappeared and another one took it's place.
When Atrocity started waving her axe around, she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Atrocity, he just said it was an accident. Calm down and put your toy away. Not everything works properly all the time."
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:59 pm

How easy was it to anger this tall woman?! Her swinging her axe, however, was not impressive. Before Beriana could get too far, he held up his hand, drastically increasing the gravity around the blade with a powerful 'force' spell, making the axe a hundred times heavier then it was. But, just to add some fun, he placed a second spell to make it stay up in the air if she was to drop it or let it go. Even he had a hard time holding onto a swinging object that just got a hundred times heavier.

Looking to Beriana, he smiles slightly, "My master has many abilities that can and will keep you safe. It is my charge, until my aloted time is up, to watch over you. Until he feels you two are safe enough in this city."

Looking at Sergei, shaking his head a bit, he turned from him. "I don't know what Lex sees in you, but if you can help him, then that is good for the Stone Kingdom. And for the shadow realm. Oh yes, you could be a valuable asset indeed."

He looked over his shoulder, "And Atrocity is it? Ugly word for a beautiful woman. You couldn't handle me with me only using one percent of my power. My master is half fire demon. Great strength. But I think you are attractive, especially when annoyed."
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 pm

The axe may be her main weapon, and her favorite, but she does what any true warrior would do when their main weapon becomes a hinderance. She releases it and goes for a backup. She pulls the hidden daggers out of her forearm gaurds. Standing before the thing with a naked blade in each hand, his continued insults anger her enough to force her to speak yet again.
"Such a brave little man, you use magic against someone that lacks the skill. Yet you expect us to trust in your masters 'honor' enough to believe that he or you would 'protect' us. What manner of man continually offers insult to one he claims to have under his protection?" She sneers and shakes her head. "I am not yours, I am not a thing to be toyed with. Either be a man of honor and hold to your masters offer, or cease with your petty games."
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 am

Feeling the hand on his shoulder he takes a deep breath letting it out slowly then looking at the Sky clone all his confidence and attitude back to the old him, before everything happened. "You may be a clone and a clone of a prince of another kingdom but when in this city you will show the respect that is deserved, and it will be given in return" he then turns to Beriana "I am sorry for the way I have been acting I have not been myself lately" he then turns to Atrocity placing a hand on hers and lightly pushing it down using less than human force to show her that all is ok "I thank you but you must calm down now this is not the place nor the opponit you want" he says to her looking into her eyes with a gaze that would calm most down.
Back to top Go down
beriana valiedhiel

beriana valiedhiel

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 pm

She smiles, a genuine smile with no hesitation in it. "I understand Sergei." She is amazed that Atrocity allows him to touch her, especially when she had already drawn a weapon. "I assure you that Atrocity is quite calm Sergei...You would know if she wasn't." She laughs and waves a hand to indicate her friends size and demeanor. "I don't believe she has ever been treated that way before, so she reacted as though Skyler's clone had insulted her skills and honor, which she takes quite seriously. The comment about her looks she would have simply ignored, the ribbing about her name and her ability to defend herself was another matter entirely however."
After having watched the interactions between Sergei and Atrocity, she wonders if there may be something there, and slowly starts to realize that perhaps Herself and Sergei were never meant to have been.
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Admin
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Sighing slightly, he shook his head. "Sky is gonna be mad at us. We are not representing him well. If only he hadn't shown you that we are actually clones. He gave up alot of control to us to be him as we see fit."
Shrugging slightly, vanishing the spell upon the axe that made it heavy, he shook his head. "And Atrocity, those things won't hurt me. I will either vanish them, crush them, block them, or let them pass through me without worry. And my master's demonic strength is rather amazing. I could wrestle you into pure unadulterated joy. Make you scream more then you talk." He winked at her.

Turning from them, he looked around. He needed to get them to an Inn before his master came down upon him. He could already tell how aggrivated he was at how the clones were acting. He was not this way at all, yet those representing him were casting him in an ugly light.

"Damn, he's gonna punish us good. Oh well, such is the fate of a clone known." He looked over his shoulder. "This way."

He headed down the street, making a mental note to speak with Sergei alone. Only it would be his master, not him doing the talking.
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

She is surprised when Sergei touches her, but doesn't fight him when he lowers her hand. She looks at him, with a raised eyebrow when he tells her to be calm. She had never gotten angry, irritated perhaps.
She resheathes one of the daggers, but leaves the dagger in the hand Sergei is still gripping alone for the time being. She uses her free hand to grab her axe, and then reslings it.
She narrows her eyes and sets her jaw as the clone continues to attempt to provoke her. Since it wants to continue to hide behind it's magical skills, she simply ignores it.
She doesn't move when the clone says for them to follow it, she instead waits for Beriana to make the decision, that and the fact that Sergei is still lightly gripping her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:23 pm

He takes his hand off of hers "put it away please" he says and looks to Breiana "well what do you want to do. I have yet to get a home here yet so I can't offer you a place to stay" he says and turns to her completely "I know you did what you thought was best. Can't really blame you for that but you hurt us...well I guess me the most" he bites his lower lip some "I guess what I'm trying to says is I'm sorry I didn't trust you and I don't blame you if you would like to stay friends"
Back to top Go down
beriana valiedhiel

beriana valiedhiel

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 pm

She nods her head.. "I know I hurt you all, and I am sorry for it, but I couldn't see any other way..." She smiles at him. "I truely believe that it would be best for us to be friends...We both wronged each other, and we need to learn to trust each other again, before we even think about anything else."
She looks over at where the clone of Sky is waiting, appearntly her benefactor now, since he seemed determined to continue with the kindness he had shown by helping a dying stranger. She looks back at Sergei. "It's kind of you to think to make the offer, I understand that you are just getting started here. It seems that Sky has decided to make sure I will be alright. I appreciate the fact that you would even be willing to have me in your home if you had one. I wouldn't want to be rude to Sky though, he is being incredibly generous. I think the least I could do would be to accept his offer, after all he has done for me."
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 pm

She hesitates, torn between going with Beriana, and feeling that Sergei still has a few things he needs to know. She growls softly. Too damned many new emotions to deal with, being indecisive is not in her nature.
She quickly taps on an appearantly decorative scroll in her armor, and a small dagger comes away in her hand. She holds this out to Beriana. A fierce scowl on her normally stony face, events this night kept forcing her to speak, which she deeply disliked doing. "One drop of blood on this blade will call me to you, no matter where. Speak my name to it, and it will lead you to me."
she jerks her head in Sergei's direction. "He will have questions, and there is much he deserves to know. I will travel with him for a short time."
She walks over to stand a little closer to Sergei. She dislikes sending her friend off alone with that distasteful creature reffered to as a clone, but the girl is capable, and can summon her if needful.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

Sergei

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:32 pm

He places a hand on her shoulder and smiles at her then looks to Breiana "Do not worry about it we will get over what we have done to one another and still be friends and pack. You are still under my protection as well as Akira's. Things will be fine we will just have to take them one step at a time and this is one of them." he says and looks at Atro "I thank you but if you do not wish it you do not have to leave her I understand how you feel and I do have questions but I've waited this long and a can wait a bit longer if need be I leave the choice up to you but for now I must take my leave. All this talk of a home has now made me want one so off I go to do just that" he says and turns to leave without another word as he walks away and let's his hand slide off of Atros shoulder as he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting place to clear one's mind.   An interesting place to clear one's mind. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting place to clear one's mind.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2